Lust in the Loft Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,480 Followers

Velvet and I came together with a rush and a roar. She shook violently, falling off the chair onto the floor. Marion and I tumbled on top of her, ending up in a jumble of arms and legs. My still hard cock stuck straight up out of the top of the pile. Marion pointed at it , giggled and grabbed it. "Good thing that didn't get broken in the fall" she said, stroking me twice, then slurping along the underside shaft with the flat of her tongue. I glanced down to see Velvet's fingers probing Marion. When I looked up, my eyes locked on those of Marion's neighbour. Oh well, it's a free country.

I winked at the watcher, a middle-aged man openly stroking his erection through his trousers as he watched us untangle. I whispered to the girls,, and we did a nice unison bow as we got up. He had a wonderful view of all the girls had to offer. I think he came as I goosed cousin Marion. "Time to go upstairs, " Marion ordered, but then she bent down, said to Velvet, " let me know if Mr. Sanders can see this," and gave my already refreshed hard on a giant ice cream cone lick. Velvet confirmed Sanders was indeed still watching intently, so Marion, backside to the window, ass in the air, proceeded to deep throat me. Velvet fingered Marion, which Sanders could also see. Reflected in the window, I could see Velvet tweaking her nipples and making exaggerated facial movements - eye rolling, tongue licking lips- for his benefit.

Suddenly, even through the glass, we heard Mrs. Sanders' shrill scream, "Herbertt, where are you? Herrrrbert!" Herbert went running. Laughing, we raced up to Marion's loft.

Marion collapsed on her bed in a fit of laughter. "I bet poor old Herb won't get any for a while."

"Not that he likely gets much anyway," Velvet answered, her fingers gently stroking her own nipples and pussy. Do you show off for him often?"

"He sure likes me sunbathing, and I've been wearing less and less for the yard work. For an old guy, he has a sizable bulge. You know what I've been thinking?"

"You naughty girl."

"I bet he'd love a threesome. But, only when Robbie isn't here. Don't want him intimidated by my virile cuz." Having said that , Marion grabbed my still erect cock and pulled it to her lips. She plunged her mouth over it in a powerful deep throat action. Her hands cupped my butt. Velvet climbed onto the bed between Marion's legs.

Velvet immediately attacked Marion's pussy with the passion she'd been building up since they met. Marion was no longer denying herself full pleasure. I was just a fortunate beneficiary of their passion. I reached down to twist Marion's right nipple. I shifted carefully, not disrupting the action. With my other hand, I massaged Velvet's breast. She slid my hand down her body to her wet pussy. Without trying, my entire hand slid inside. I fucked Velvet with my fist. We all established a complimentary but rapid rhythm. Marion started cumming on Velvet's face. Velvet clenched her muscles around my fist. I suddenly could not hold back, and despite having cum just moments before, I felt my balls tighten and my sperm surging. I pulled out of my cousin's mouth, spraying seed all over her perfect breasts. Velvet slid up Marion's body and began licking her clean.

"Robbie, hon, Marion hasn't had your cock yet tonight. Can you get hard again?" Velvet asked.

As if in response to her own question, she stopped licking Marion and slid further up my cousin's body to take my semi-flaccid member into her mouth. The two women rocked together, nipple to nipple as Velvet sucked me back to rigidity.

Velvet took hold of my miraculously refreshed erection. She twisted herself off of Marion, guiding me around the bed, teasing the tip of my cock occasionally with her tongue. "Can't let the soldier lose attention," she teased. As Velvet's body settled over Marion's face, my cousin started licking away at our friend's pussy. Velvet leaned forward, not losing contact with Marion's tongue, and gave my cock one last giant lick before shoving it hard inside Marion's opening. Velvet kept her tiny hand around the base of my cock and balls, setting a tempo for my incestuous thrusts. Velvet balanced herself with her other hand, leaning up to kiss me.

Our tongues wrested intensely, expressing the hunger we felt for each other, and for Marion. Velvet rode Marion's tongue , and I drilled into Marion, for several minutes. Time felt suspended. It seemed like one of those single frame replays of a bad call in a football game. Except here, there was no bad, only naughty. And it was good.

" You haven't tasted Marion yet," I said as Velvet paused our kissing for a moment, panting from her double?ended tongue bath " I'm going to cum soon. Do you want her pussy empty, or a cream pie?"

Velvet did not answer immediately, but stopped kissing me, and fell down to kiss where my cock was sliding into cousin Marion. "You both taste great," Velvet said," Go for it Robbie- I love cream pie."

Then Velvet moaned as Marion's tongue worked magic. I cupped my hands around Marion's butt, and started to pond harder into her. Despite having cum earlier, the combination of stimuli quickly pushed me over the top again. I filled Marion with my seed.

Exhausted, I fell back away from Marion's bed, settling in her wing chair. I watched Velvet licking my cum out of Marion's pussy. My eye was drawn to movement. Marion's chair was strategically placed beside her window, to use the sunlight for reading. Through the window, I saw the curtains across the way in Herb's house fluttering. 'Herb, you sly fox,' I thought, chuckling, 'hope you enjoyed the show.' The thought of him watching somehow inspired my hormones, even though I'm not gay. My tired cock stirred voluntarily on my leg. For Herb's benefit, as well as mine, I started stroking it.

Meanwhile, Velvet slid her tongue inside Marion's moistness in serpentine fashion, her saliva mixing with my cum and Marion's own juices. Assuming Herb could see, I went over to the bed and added my tongue to the mix, lips brushing Velvet's, teeth occasionally clanking, causing pauses and giggles. All this just seemed to build Marion's passion higher. Velvet started darting her tongue across Marion's clit, then into my mouth. I began alternating strokes with her. Marion's pearl bounced like one of those clown punching bags we had as kids. And I was having the same sort of wild, thoughtless fun. In the midst of all of this, my cousin grabbed my cock and dragged me around so she could lick me clean as Velvet and my tongues continued bathing her.

Surprisingly, my sperm rose to the occasion. It shot out in long strings across Marion's body. One gob stuck Velvet, distracting her from her pussy lapping. Leaving me to finish that task, Velvet started licking my cum off Marion's tummy and breasts. Velvet then started nibbling Marion's left nipple, while twisting the right one. This pushed Marion over the top. Her bottom leapt off the bed against my face, then fell again, repeatedly. My sexy cousin's sweet juices, mixed with the last remains of salty cum, flooded my mouth. Her scent tickled my nose.

Finally, Marion and Velvet collapsed together with a sigh. " How about we all just sleep here tonight, and see if we can entice Herb over for breakfast," Marion suggested.

We all chuckled. I went to the window, waved across at Herb, shut the drapes, and crawled into bed with the two sexy vixen.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,480 Followers
12