Lust of a Ghost Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the next week just working on it. It was frustrating and deciding I needed a break, and finally over the novelty of my powers, I went searching for my original purpose. I visited likely haunted places searching for ghosts. After a few days of searching I decided that either ghosts didn't exist or even with the powers I was still not on the right plain to view them. So I went back to my machine and began working again. I buried myself in my old obsession, trying to forget about Jasmine. Unless she wanted something else from me, I doubted she'd be back.

I regretted not even getting a hand job from her, but at the same time I will never forget the feel of her perfect body under me. I will always hear the sounds of her moans while laying in my bed. I smiled to myself and continued to work, still trying to work out what went wrong.

It took weeks, but gradually I worked out all the bugs in my design. I walked to the control and took a deep breath. Either this would once again go wrong or a doorway to another plain would be created. I pressed the button and my jaw dropped as a swirling green portal sprang to life inside the door way framed by my machine. I was walking toward the doorway when I heard my doorbell. I frowned because it could be Jasmine, or just some random person. The portal wouldn't last forever, with the power it took to keep it open, but it might be Jasmine.

Slamming my fist on the off button, I made my way upstairs and opened the front door. I almost fell over when I was tackled, a shaking body clutching me around the chest. Looking down, I saw Jasmine's silky black hair. Gently, I coaxed her to look up at me and I saw tears in her eyes, her eyes red and blood shot. I brushed away her tears and lead her to the couch, sitting her down next to me. I listened while she told me how her boyfriend, now ex, tried to have sex with her and wouldn't take no for an answer. She ended up using mace on him and running to the only place he wouldn't look for her.

We spent a while on the couch, just cuddling while she calmed down. It took some time but she eventually stopped crying and fell asleep. I knew I wouldn't be strong enough to carry her to bed, so I made her comfortable on the couch and laid down on the floor next to the couch so I could be there for her.

Being woken up to the feel of lips on my own was new for me. My eyes opened and I saw Jasmine kneeling over me, pulling back from the kiss she had woken me up with. Our eyes connected for a few long moments before she spoke. "Will, with the chances you had, why didn't you make me do anything with you?" It was a hard question because I didn't exactly know the answer myself. I was silent for a few minutes, gently touching her arm, still laying on my back, her knelt over me.

When I finally did answer I do believe it was the truth. "Because despite how we met, I care about you. You've been my dream girl since I first saw you freshmen year." This answer brought a smile to her face and for the second time that morning, she kissed me. I softly touched her face as she kissed me, kissing her back, enjoying the feel of her mouth on mine. She moved over me more still kissing me and my hands slid down her back, gently gripping her as we kissed.

She was panting when she pulled back and gazed into my eyes. Without speaking, she lifted my shirt and start kissing my stomach as she undid my pants. She tugged my pants down and got an up close look at my hard cock. She smiled, because as I knew, my cock, along with my brain, was one of my only two non embarrassing things about me. It was a nice eight inches long with plenty of girth. She was so close I could feel her warm breath on the tip of my cock and I was already leaking precum.

Indescribable. It is the only word that comes to mind when I felt her warm mouth descend over my swollen shaft, swallowing easily seven inches and then sucking her way back to the very tip. It took all my will power not to cum then and there. I focused on the intense look in her eyes and the desire to make her happy gave me the strength to hold back. I watched as her head bobbed, my cock going in and out of her mouth. It was still less than a minutes before I let out a strangely animal sound and came hard in her mouth.

I was shocked when she drained every drop from me and then took her time licking me clean while staring into my eyes. While I recovered, she removed her clothes and moved up, cuddling against me right there on the floor, two naked college kids from two different worlds holding each other. Gazing into her eyes, I saw happiness reflected back at me, a smile on my face that for the first time was true genuine happiness. I kissed her and we just spend the rest of the day cuddling.

12