Lust on the Way to Vega

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The horniness effect was strongest in the lab. I was hard almost the moment I entered it, seeing Keiko was already naked, one hand between her legs, while she typed with the other.

"Focus issues, doc?" I asked.

She let out a loud sigh. "Gods, yes. I either need you to eat my pussy or let me sit on your cock, so I can have both hands to type. I can't think straight, otherwise."

"This might be too much for you to sit all the way down on, Keiko," I said, as I stripped my uniform off, exposing my 11 inch pole. "I have another idea, though. Get up for a second."

Keiko got out of the chair, and I took her place. I then guided her to sit in my lap, with my cock in front of her, pressed against her pussy and clit. She was 5'4", but I judged she weighed about the same as Ashley. Not as thin as Nancy, but not as curvy as Ash either. I grabbed my cock and moved it side to side, brushing across both her labia and clit.

She let out a small moan. "Oh, that feels so nice. I can focus. Let me get these diagnostics run, especially the CO2 level."

"I'm not done yet," I said. I reached between her thighs with my right hand to scoop up some of her juices, then spread them along my cock. As I began to slowly jerk off, I made sure to move my cock against her pussy. Occasionally, my down stroke would rub the back of my thumb over her clit, too.

"You wonderful man," she moaned, as she returned to work.

I reached with my left hand to grab a data tablet, and started reading technical specs about the suppressor system. Boring stuff, but the stimulation from my hand made it easier than trying to read it otherwise.

After about an hour of this, I still had not cum, although my cock and hand were slick with precum. Keiko logged off of her system, saying, "I must fuck you now, Darius. What position do you suggest?"

"Cowgirl usually works best, for a woman who wants to control how deep I go," I answered.

Bracing her hands on the chair's arms, Keiko lifted her feet to the edge of the chair and levered her ass out of my lap, past my face, smoothly rising up to a hand stand, her feet lifting to point at the ceiling, her face smiling at me upside down. She managed to lower herself enough to give the head of my cock a lick, then pushed up again, spun her handstand 180 degrees, switching her left hand for right on each arm of the chair like gymnasts do on a pommel horse. She then bent again at the waist, her feet landing lightly beside my knees, then her knees lowered themselves to my hips, her pussy landing perfectly on my cock, her A-cup tits dragging along my chest.

My cock was two inches inside her when she let the weight off of her arms and she sunk four more, wrapping her arms around my neck to kiss me. She used a combination of her arms and thigh muscles to lift herself up and drop down again, her tits rubbing my chest the whole time. I had worked up enough of a sweat that she simply slid along me, like a nuru massage, but vertically.

By the time we both came the first time, she'd taken 8 inches inside. I grabbed her up in my arms and stood us up.

She tightened her grip around my neck, then threw her feet over my shoulders. She was bent in half at the waist, still skewered on me. "Fuck me hard, Mister CoPilot!" she breathed into my ear.

My hands holding her under her ass, I thrust into her as I pulled her onto my cock. I was still only getting about 8 inches inside her, but her muscles were caressing every stroke. It took another five minutes to get her to cum, but then she fired off another every three minutes for two more.

I walked us over to one of the exam beds, laying her onto her back and pulling her ass to the edge. I pulled almost all the way out, then slammed back in, limiting myself to seven inches.

I reached across her body, to squeeze her A-cup tits, as she reached down and caressed her clit. "Oh, Darius, fuck me. Deeper!"

I pressed deeper, seeking the posterior fornix, but couldn't seem to reach it. Still, I was pressing hard against Keiko's cervix on every stroke. I must have been hitting the anterior fornix to some degree, because she seized up and came really hard after a dozen strokes pressed her cervix while I was seeking the p-spot. Her clenching pussy launched me into my own orgasm. A dozen streams of hot cum filled her up and started leaking out as I pulled out.

She was out cold again. I got a drape from the supply closet and covered her up, then went back to my reading.

Keiko roused after fifteen minutes. She came back to the chair, climbed back into my lap with my cock in front of her, and stroked it for me, so I could concentrate. That I was pressed against her cunt and clit again didn't hurt her, either.

After an hour, I had read more of the technical manual than I could endure. After getting redressed, I grabbed the tablet and we headed back towards crew quarters to see what everyone else was up to. Deirdre, Jim and Nancy were all assisting Milo on the propulsion repairs, while Ashley and Langa were just sitting on the couch together, just talking, having sated each other with hands and tongues.

~~~~~

It took another week of repairs to get propulsion fully functional and an amended flight plan laid into the computer. We all cheered when deceleration began. We'd enter the Vega system at a higher speed than intended, but recoverable by making some extra maneuvers, using the gas giants to slow us down.

On the fourth day, after enduring and mostly giving into the lust it imposed, I discovered a way to jury rig a fix for the emotional suppressors. Buried deep in the emotion system's design specs, I found an appendix that listed other backup parts that were shipping on the Proteus which contained the individual components needed to rebuild the boards. The appendix wasn't there during training, so must have been added when the decision to skip shipping the backup boards was made.

I reviewed my findings with Milo and Langa, then with Captain Washington, and she approved the cannibalization of the parts. The reconstructed circuitry went into place, began working, and we immediately set the modulator to the lowest possible settings. It was technically a violation of orders, but so what? The malfunction had already made us break the rules. How much more could they punish us for continuing? Having the lowest setting would just let us continue being intimate, under better control of our urges. The captain reserved the right to increase the setting, if we weren't getting along.

The wave of sexual stimulation lifted immediately, without the emotional dullness that we associated with the suppressors. Repairs to the propulsion system went much faster after that.

This was before Ashley had consented to have me or anyone else penetrate her. It was a combination of her fears and the fact that she ovulated on that fourth day. She had continued giving oral love to the women who were interested, receiving it from anyone, and giving hand jobs to any guys who needed them to focus on a task, but we hadn't gotten together again sexually in those three days. I was with Nancy or Keiko more, as the captain focused on assisting Milo with the propulsion repairs. Ashley stopped by my cabin one night after the repair was done and promised that she'd try after we reached Vega at a time when she wasn't ovulating.

She was stunned, when a routine pregnancy check before we were all put back into stasis, for the remaining 7 months before the ship arrived in the Vega system, showed not only her but Keiko as pregnant.

"I haven't fucked any of the guys!" Ashley cried. "I was going to fuck Darius, sometime soon, but we haven't..."

Deirdre pulled her into her arms and said, "Honey, that first day, when I crouched over Darius with you sandwiched in between us, pressed up against his cock, I dripped two loads of cum all over you both. Some of it must have gotten inside you. Your pussy was spread wide open, pressed against his shaft. The cum ran right down it and into you."

"Who is the father, then?" Jim asked. "Those two loads were Darius's and mine."

"Too soon to tell, for either of us," Keiko replied. "At least Ash can narrow it down to one session. I've fucked all four men repeatedly over the past few days, so it could have been any of you. Neither one of us can go into stasis while carrying a baby, though. Either we abort, or we stay awake for the nine months until they're born. That's going to put pressure on our food supply. We've already eaten a week each that we weren't supposed to. This will add 7 months of consumption for the two of us."

"I'm not aborting," Ashley said, near tears, clinging to Deirdre. "This wasn't how I planned to become a mother, but I know I want kids."

"Same here, Ash," Keiko said. "I'm just being thorough."

Deirdre said, "I don't think food for the two of you is as critically tight as you imagine. You're thinking like you all eat the same number of calories, when the two of you are the smallest members of the crew. However, Earth set the budget for nutrients based on the biggest of us, meaning you typically eat about half of your allotment. We would have had food left over, if everything had gone according to plan. Your food allotments, possibly combined with the leftover from Nancy's allotment, should cover both your pregnancies and the extra 7 months awake. Assuming we put the babies into the spare stasis tubes after they're born."

"What about breast feeding?" Ashley asked.

Keiko said, "The initial breast milk is the best for their health, so I won't sign off on putting them into stasis before they're a month old. If you want to be able to resume breast feeding them on Earth, you'll need to find someone to consume what you produce, in exchange for some of their food allotment to bring your budget back to balance."

Deirdre said, "If food does turn out to be tight, some of us might go back into stasis for a month or two during the months in Vega, or we depart early. We'll make it work, ladies. No stress or fear, or I'll boost the emotion suppressor again. At least neither of you will be going through the next seven months alone."

Ashley came to me where I was sitting on one of the exam tables, and climbed into my lap. She nuzzled my neck, and whispered, "I love you, Darius Sullivan. The suppressor malfunction might have brought those feelings to the surface, but I still feel them now that it's running at a low setting. I hope the baby is yours. Please take me to bed, before you go into stasis. I want that memory to sustain me for the 7 months until I see you again. That is, if you still want me, now that you fixed the lust machine."

I said to Keiko, "I'll be back in a little while, Doc. Or maybe a little longer."

I picked Ash up and carried her to her cabin, to a round of applause from the rest of the crew. We undressed each other, kissing all kinds of random spots as we went along.

When I laid her down and slid a finger along her slit, it slipped right into her wet, hot tunnel.

"No foreplay, Darius. I'm ready for you," she said.

"With a cock my size, you can never be too ready."

She grabbed my ear. "Even if you only fit half, I want it in me right now, dammit! This might be Jim's baby, so it's too late to make sure it's yours, but I am going to be fucked and put away wet! If I can't walk straight for a month, it will help me remember you!"

As I laid between her legs, she grabbed her knees and pulled them back. Her slit blossomed and I saw her opening spread for me. I pressed my cock head against the hole, and shifted my weight forward. Slowly, it pressed inside until my glans was enclosed in tight, hot flesh. Another inch and another disappeared, as Ashley kept up a steady moaning. Two more inches, and I pulled back three and thrust them back in.

"Oooooh! Fuck me deeper," she muttered. "I can take more."

Each few thrusts, I added another inch, until I felt her cervix against my cock before the 8 inch mark. Remembering Nancy, I angled my cock downward and imagined slipping into the posterior fornix. I felt the shift, knew my cock was there and Ashley screamed, "Oh, god, how deep are you?"

"This is the backside of your cervix, baby. Nancy taught me about this. It's supposed to be even more intense than the gspot. I'm about 10 inches in and I think that's as far as I can go. I'm only using small strokes, now."

I moved just an inch or two at a time, working my cock within the fornix, and Ashley came, and came, four times in all, screaming her joy the whole time. I spotted Nancy watching from the door to the room, a big smile on her face. She knew what my depth meant.

Ashley passed out on the fourth orgasm, just as I shot a load of my cum deep into her. I eased out, pulled her bed covers over her, and left her a note: "I love you, Ash. I hope the baby's mine, too."

Dressed again, I took Nancy's hand and we walked back to medbay and our stasis chambers.

~~~~~

Seven months later, ship-time, we awoke in the outer reaches of the Vega system, heading for a rendezvous with Vega-8, the largest of the gas giants, to use it to slingshot us inward to the rocky planets closer to the sun, while cutting our remaining speed. We were most interested in Vega-4, which was a strong prospect for life, being in what was called the Goldilocks Zone.

Keiko woke me first. She hugged me, her belly full, saying, "All three babies are yours, Darius. Ashley's carrying identical twin girls, I'm carrying your son."

"Ashley's okay?" I asked.

Keiko smiled. "She's perfect. We've fallen in love, Darius. We just got closer and closer, spending all that time alone together, trying to find useful things to do. It was a couple of months before we even had sex together, but I was hooked immediately. We want the three of us to declare a triad as soon as possible. Hopefully, they're still legal when we get back to Earth."

I hugged her again, then kissed her. "I think I'd like that, Keiko. Where's Ash, though?"

"In the kitchen, preparing a meal for all of you. Turns out, she's a genius at that, too. She's done some amazing stuff with the freeze-dried ingredients SpaceForce calls food. You're the first I've woken up, so why don't you go join her?"

I crossed to the clothes locker and got out of the stasis suit and back into my normal uniform, then walked to the kitchen/dining area as Keiko moved to the Captain's stasis chamber.

There Ash was, belly even fuller than Keiko's, punching instructions into the food prep systems. "Hi, baby. Miss me?" I teased.

"Darius!" she shouted, slowly turning. "I'd run and hug you, but the best I can manage is a waddle nowadays. C'mere, you."

I walked over and took her in my arms, feeling her longing, even though it had subjectively only been half an hour absence for me.

"Keiko told you the girls are yours?" Ashley asked.

"And her son. And about forming a triad," I said.

Ashley pouted. "She was supposed wait on that last one, until she and you had spent some more time together."

"It's okay, hon. So long as you love both of us, that's enough to base a poly grouping on. I expect I'll fall in love with her, too, but it's not actually essential, you know? She and I just can't be enemies or jealous of each other, to share you. I can't see that happening, especially sharing a son. It makes sense from a parenting perspective, too., raising my son and daughters together, with two co-moms."

"Good," she said. "Because I want the ceremony before the babies are born."

~~~~~

Most of the major happenings of the next 12 months are in the official public record, except for the following:

Keiko and Ashley had managed to reformulate a 20th century birth control medicine, from the chemicals we had available onboard. Deirdre and Nancy went on it immediately once they came out of stasis, and Keiko and Ashley after they gave birth. There were no more births or pregnancies around Vega. Since we got back, all four women have intentionally gotten pregnant, though. More on that later.

Our triad wedding was a month after arriving in the Vega system, officiated by Deidre, with the green/blue globe of Vega-4 showing through the observation deck's windows. While it showed plenty of plant life, there was no sign of animal life larger than insects. There didn't seem to be any significant oil deposits, either, making us think the fossil record was not very deep.

The babies were born a month later, as we were finished surveying Vega-5, a smaller world, having one side always pointing at Vega, with a large ice cap on the side that was perpetually shadowed. The ice also showed signs of having been mined at some time in the past, perhaps the most significant finding of our survey, as it demonstrated intelligent life had been in the system sometime before us.

Rose, Iris and David were perfect little babies, and nursed to the one month mark, then Rose and Iris were put into one stasis tube and David into the other.

Milo and Deirdre began a relationship, marrying at the six month point of our year at Vega. Nancy alternated between Jim and Langa, often taking them both on sexually at the same time. There weren't any wedding bells there, though.

Ashley chose to continue producing milk, so Keiko and I had the pleasant duty of sucking her milk out of her in exchange for shifting part of my daily food ration to Ash. As Deirdre predicted, they'd averaged eating just 5 months of food during the first 7 months of the pregnancies, Ash a little more because of the twins, Keiko a little less. They only really ate full portions during the last two months, when they would have been awake anyway. When Keiko stopped lactating, she went back to eating 3 days of food per week, plus Ash's milk, and never ran out of her alloted food. The food I gave Ash was for the extra calories she needed to produce milk, which she shared with the two of us. I gained a couple of pounds during the nine months I drank her milk.

Once a month, the babies were taken out of stasis for three days, and Ashley fed all three while they were out. As a result, the babies were biologically nearly two months old when we completed the survey, set course back for Earth and re-entered stasis.

We altered course to avoid the area of space where the ship had encountered the radiation storm. We encountered no other problems on the way home.

Officials on Earth acted like we had mutinied, when 11 humans finally returned from Vega instead of 8, and have tried to classify the whole matter. They had planned for more than a decade to portray us as people who would have been heroes, except for misfortune. Instead, we had broken the anti-fraternization rules for almost two years, with three babies as the evidence.

This book strikes back against that. We might not be the heroes we might have been if FTL hadn't been invented, but we weren't unlucky, either. The accident of the radiation storm didn't kill us, when it could have. We would still be flying through space today. It brought love and new life instead, even if we thought of the suppressor malfunction as a nuisance at the time. I will be damned if I will hide my children forever, just for someone else's public relations win.

They tried promoting all of us retroactively, with all 60 years of back pay due to us, to keep us quiet. I figured out I could earn more from one book sale than their puny bribe, if it was promoted right, so here we are. I don't actually have 60 years of story to tell, just the 53 weeks I was awake before and during our time in Vega and some of Ashley and Keiko's story during their 7 months alone together. It's still quite a story, not just the sexy bits that I've intentionally made quite graphic by my time's standards.

~~~~~

My first night after coming out of stasis, neither of my new fiancees were ready for lovemaking, their emotions had been running so high waiting for us to wake. Sometime during the 7 months we were all in stasis, the two had managed to take the partition between their cabins down, combining the two twin beds into a King, complete with bedding that they'd stitched together to fit it.