Lustful Lyrics Ch. 05

Story Info
Katie and Allie thwart a blackmailer.
4.3k words
4.56
11.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

Chapter 05: From a Window

***

Late yesterday night,

I saw a light shine from a window,

And as I looked again,

Your face came into sight.

***

I first met Allie in a sandwich shop down the street from where I work. It was crowded as usual, but I ordered my usual pastrami on rye with spicy mustard and a black cherry soda then looked around for a place to sit. I saw a smartly dressed woman with long black hair motioning for me to sit at her table by the window. I wended my way through the throng and sat down.

"Thanks for letting me sit with you," I extended my hand, "I'm Katie."

"Hi Katie," She shook my hand, "I'm Allie, nice to meet you. I hate eating alone, don't you?"

I dug into my sandwich and nodded. She looked to be in her mid-forties, stylishly dressed in a business suit, makeup perfect, smooth skin, like a model out of Vogue. I suddenly felt as sloppy as I probably looked in my usual sweatshirt and blue jeans, my blonde hair a fright wig and no make-up. Where I work, we dress for comfort, besides I hadn't felt much like fixing myself up since my divorce.

My ex had become enamored of a 24 year old fitness instructor at his gym and the feeling was mutual. Soon they were exercising in her bed four days a week, while I carried blithely on being the good wife. I came home from working late one evening to find a 'Dear Jane' note on the fridge and his closet empty. Suddenly I was alone.

"Helloo Earth to Katie."

I jerked out of my reverie to see Allie grinning, her head cocked to one side.

"I…I'm sorry. That was rude of me. It's just…"

I gave her the quick and dirty version of my current status in life. She smiled sympathetically and took my hand in hers. Her skin was smooth and warm. I felt a tingle down my spine.

"What brings you to town, Allie?"

"I had a meeting with my publisher this morning. Her office is just around the corner from here. She recommended this place for lunch."

She hesitated for a moment, and then lightly squeezed my hand again.

"I'm so glad I took her advice."

I suddenly realized we had been holding hands for several minutes. I never even noticed. It seemed so right. Neither of us pulled away.

"Do you have anything on this Friday night, Katie?"

"No, I don't."

"I have two tickets for an exclusive showing of D.W. Griffith's classic silent film 'Intolerance'. The print has been cleaned and digitally enhanced. Members of the City Philharmonic Orchestra will provide musical accompaniment from the original score."

"I'd like that very much. Thank you for asking me."

"Wonderful. Let's meet around seven thirty at the Rialto Theater."

"What shall I wear?"

"Dress and heels will be fine. Bring a wrap as the theater is often chilly."

We chatted for a while longer, and then a glance at the clock told me I had overstayed my lunch hour. We reluctantly parted company as Allie flagged down a cab, waving good bye to me through the window. Walking back to the office I was missing her already. Friday couldn't arrive fast enough to suit me.

***

Allie and I enjoyed the movie immensely. We spent most of it with our heads together whispering about what we were seeing or had seen. She had worn a simple black dress that fit snugly, heels and no stockings. I had rooted through my closet and found a blue knit and matching heels that I had worn to my cousins wedding. The subtle scent of her perfume filled my nostrils as our bare shoulders and legs touched and I found myself becoming aroused. We leaned together as closely we could over the armrest and at one time she nuzzled my neck and I stroked her arm in response.

By the time the movie ended and the house lights went up we were roaring hot. I had two brief lesbian romances in college, but neither of them held a candle to my feelings towards Allie. We wasted no time getting to the ladies room, going in the far stall and kissing hungrily as our hands roamed. Allie's hand was on my pussy and mine on hers, pushing our flimsy panties aside as our fingers sank into delicious warmth and wetness. Stifling our moans with deep kisses, we eagerly finger fucked each other, thumbs rubbing clits as we climbed toward orgasm. Allie's body shook and she came hard, drenching my hand; a second later my back arched and I flooded her fingers with cum. I moved to kneel down, but she stopped me.

"No! Not now, not here. Come home with me. I want us to make love in comfort."

We composed ourselves, licking each other's fingers clean, and then all but running to where her Jaguar convertible was parked. Once inside we kissed repeatedly, rubbing each other's gooey pussies until Allie pushed away with an effort started the car and we were off to her home.

Weaving skillfully through the late evening traffic, we took a road out of town passing large homes on tree dotted acreage until we arrived at a colorfully painted three story Victorian, turned into the drive and stopped beneath an ornate Porte-cochere. We were out of the car in an instant, kicking off our heels in the hall and running upstairs to a huge third floor bedroom dominated by a massive bed.

Stripping off our clothes, we tumbled onto the crisp white sheets, hugging and kissing. Allie rolled me on my back, cupping my breasts in her hands as she sucked my stiff nipples and rubbed her knee against my drenched pussy. I gripped the headboard as I felt my orgasm building under the dual sensations. I ground my crotch against my lover's knee and erupted in a screaming orgasm.

In a flash, Allie's face was in my pussy, licking and sucking, her tongue driving me wild as it wiggled between my engorged labia. When she sucked my clit between her lips and laved it with her tongue, I spread my legs wide and spurted warm juices in her face, my body jerking with the force of my orgasm. She continued to lick tenderly until I calmed, and then crawled up and we embraced.

Catching my breath, I said "That was wonderful. Now it's my turn to please you."

Allie kissed me on the nose, went on her hands and knees and shook her ass in invitation. I eased her head on the pillow, then ran my tongue up and down over her pussy and puckered hole; her moans exciting me further. Coating her asshole with saliva, I worked my index finger inside, and then began licking her pussy. Moving my finger in and out, I darted my tongue deep between the pink walls, her cries becoming louder as I orally fucked her.

She was already worked into a fever pitch, and within minutes her body shook and filled my mouth with her love honey as she shrieked in ecstatic release. I continued licking her until she had a second powerful orgasm and then lay prostrate on the rumpled sheets, breathing in gasps. I crawled up to her and we snuggled, overcome by the intensity of our lovemaking.

I need to develop more tact instead of just blurting out what's on my mind, but when I said "This house is beautiful. How can you afford it?" She smiled, reached into a nightstand drawer and handed me a paperback entitled 'Death Rides the Trail' with a cowboy shooting guns on the cover. The author was Zachariah Comstock; she grinned and said "That's me."

"You're Zachariah Comstock?"

She handed me more paperbacks from the drawer; science fiction, war, fantasy, secret agent and romance titles, each with a different author.

"You wrote all these books? How many have you written so far?"

"I honestly don't know. I stopped counting around two hundred. I can always check with my editor."

"That was a rhetorical question, love. How many words do you write in a day?"

"On a good day, about nine thousand, I work on two or three at once. I get stale on one, I work on another. You seem to know about writing, are you an author as well?"

"I wish. I'm chief sub-editor of the daily 'Press-Intelligencer'. I correct what others write. My own writing skills leave something to be desired. Those who can't do teach and all that."

I finally looked about at my surroundings. Large double hung windows in two walls let in pale moonlight filtered through huge trees surrounding the house. The effect was that of being in a forest canopy; somewhere in the distance an owl hooted.

I arose and stood at a window, a light breeze through the screen cool on my bare skin.

"This is so beautiful, Allie. How can you tear yourself away to write?"

"Discipline, love," she said, rubbing her firm breasts against my back and kissing my shoulders. "Come to bed, we've only begun our journey into pleasure."

She was right. Exhausted and content, we fell happily asleep in each other's arms as the sun came up.

***

Oh, I would be so glad,

Just to have a love like that,

Oh, I would be so true,

And I'd live my life for you.

***

The days and weeks rolled by as Allie and I fell deeper in love. We attended gallery showings, plays, movies and other events we enjoyed; then we'd go to my condo or her house and make love all night. She soon convinced me to share her bed permanently, so I leased my condo and moved in. I found a red Miata convertible in the drive with a sign on the windshield 'Happy Commuting Katie'. We fucked each other with a strap-on that night until we were thoroughly satiated.

Then one day at work my cell phone warbled, it was Allie.

"Hi baby, what's goin' on?"

"Katie honey, I need you to come home. It's an emergency. Please!"

It's a wonder I didn't have a fistful of traffic tickets by the time I skidded to a stop in the drive, dashed into the house and took the stairs two at a time to Allie's study where she did her writing.

She was slumped in her desk chair staring at the computer screen, tears glistening on her cheeks. She saw me come rushing in, stood up and held her arms out. I held her tight as she sobbed against my shoulder. In a few minutes she had composed herself and I led her to the couch under the window.

"What's wrong, my love? What has you upset?"

"I received an e-mail today. There was a video clip attached. It was us making love in the bedroom using the strap-on. The e-mail said there was a lot more where that came from and unless they receive one hundred thousand dollars by the end of the month, they'll send copies to every media outlet and post it on the internet."

"Do 'they' have a name?'

"It was signed 'The Night Stalker', sent from a webmail box."

"My, how original. Let's see that video."

It was us alright, in close up and in color. They had a directional mic that picked up every moan and squish as I fucked Allie's brains out. Our faces were clearly visible. How in the hell did they get those vids?

"I don't have that kind of money, baby. Most of my profits are tied up in various investments. What are we going to do? We'll be ruined."

I began to pace up and down as I always do when I'm thinking. Allie began to cry again. I was raving mad, but I forced myself to stay calm. Finally, I stood at the window watching the birds fluttering in the trees, my mind racing. Then it hit me. The tree! The bastards climbed the tree by our window!

"Put on some shoes, love. I know how they got the vid. We're going outside."

Sure enough, there were gouges from climbing spikes up the trunk of the majestic sycamore closest to our bedroom window.

"Motherfuckers," Allie said disgustedly. I couldn't help but grin. She was soft spoken and rarely used profanity. "What do we do now?"

I didn't answer her. We knew the how and the why, but not how they found out about us and who was behind the blackmail scheme. Then, gazing upwards into the leafy canopy, I had a light bulb moment.

"There's a guy I know in IT at the paper. He's a genius. I bet he's got a way to trace whoever sent that e-mail. Once we know who, then we can figure out how to get that tape back."

"I knew you'd think of something," Allie said happily. She took my hand. "Let's go upstairs. We need a little togetherness in the midst of this bullshit."

Leaving a trail of clothing on the stairs, we tumbled into bed, hugging and kissing, so happy and in love. The kisses became deeper, hands began to roam, her fingers began a familiar dance in my pussy and my hips rose to meet them. She pivoted on the mattress and lowered her juicy cunt to my mouth, all the while rapidly finger fucking me.

I buried my face between her labial lips, my tongue swirling against the pink walls; she jerked and cried out as she ground her pussy on my face. I dipped a finger in her plentiful juices, and then worked it into her tight, puckered asshole. My back arched as she inserted four fingers in my cunt, her thumb rubbing my clit.

I sucked her clit, fingering her pussy and asshole as she fisted me; God it felt so damn good I never wanted to stop. When we both came, it's a wonder our screams didn't have somebody calling the cops. We cooked dinner naked, fed each other from our plates like teenagers, took a long soak in the Jacuzzi and went to sleep in each other's arms. We were gonna be all right.

***

"This guy thinks he's clever. You call that a firewall? Why not give me a tough one?"

Allie and I sat on the couch in her office watching Jeremy's fingers fly over the keyboard as he muttered to himself. When Allie answered the door and saw a gangly youth wearing a 'Linux Rules' tee shirt, ripped cargo shorts and flip-flops standing there, she almost said 'we don't need any magazines, today', then called for me.

He reminded me of a magician with a bag of tricks. Extracting various things from his pockets and connecting them to the computer, he disappeared into cyber world until he finally asked "You know anyone named Duke Lukeman?"

"Fuck! That's my sneaking ex, that sonofabitch. Is he the one behind this?"

"Looks that way. Those e-mails originated from a computer registered to him; the ISP account is in his name."

"So he knows about us?" Allie sighed. "Now what are we going to do?"

"I didn't live with that cheating bastard for twelve years and not learn the way he thinks. Jeremy, we're going to need your help."

***

"He's in the tree," Allie whispered, the blinking red detector light freeze framing her face in a rosy glow.

"Let's give him a few more minutes, and then we'll make our move; let him get really caught up in it."

'It' was the two of us going at it like famished sailors, only behind a gauzy curtain on a hi-def video screen with stereo sound courtesy of Jeremy, who also installed the tree alarm. We owed that young man big time, but he wouldn't take anything for his trouble saying he was glad to help.

Hiding in the dark by the utility shed, we giggled at the moans and shrieks coming from upstairs. We couldn't see into the tree, but we knew he was up there. Glancing at my watch's glowing dial, I saw ten minutes had passed since the alarm had gone off and we'd sneaked outside.

"Let's go."

We opened the shed doors and pulled our rubber tired utility cart filled to overflowing with split wood and cardboard boxes over to the base of the tree. The lovemaking noises from upstairs masked the sounds of us stacking our burden at the tree's base. When we were ready, Allie lit my propane torch and I screamed "You're gonna die, you bastard. Blackmail us will you."

I set fire to the cardboard which began blazing merrily. We had no intention of burning the tree, just scaring the shit out of him until he gave us the tape.

"Ohmygawd…please don't hurt me…please…please…I'll come down, just don't hurt me!"

We looked at each other in surprise. That's a woman's voice.

A video camera came hurtling down, smashing against the piled wood.

"There's the camera. Please don't hurt me."

I sprayed the burning cardboard with the extinguisher.

"C'mon down then, the fires out."

A rain of leaves and twigs fell on us, followed by a pair of shapely bare legs shinnying down the trunk. They belonged to a petite blonde woman wearing tight shorts and a red tee shirt bearing the slogan 'Heather's Fitness Service'. It was her. The woman my rat ex had abandoned me for.

She dropped to the ground and stood shaking in fear. I guess we looked pretty scary all dressed in black with scarves over our faces. I snuffed the torch and pulled down my scarf. Allie did the same.

"Why were you up there?" I said menacingly. "Where's your partner? He not have the balls to come back?"

The girl began to cry and I weakened. I went over and hugged her while she sobbed, then composed herself. The poor kid was scared to death.

"He…he said I had to do it this time since I was getting half the money. I didn't want to, but he said if I didn't I'd get nothing and he'd blame everything on me."

"Sounds like Duke, always conniving and getting others to do his dirty work. Whatever the reason is that you're involved you're in this mess up to your eyeballs. Listen Heather, if you cooperate with us we'll stand up for you with the cops."

"I'll do whatever you want me to. He said he knew a way to get money so I could start my own fitness salon. Next thing I knew he showed me the video of you two making love and started talking blackmail. He said he knew you were keeping a low profile because of your careers. He said you'd pay big to keep this out of the media."

She paused for breath, her face flushed.

"Where is he now?" Allie said in a low voice.

"At the apartment, he's waiting for me to call and tell him I have the pictures."

"Allie, you and Heather get in the Jag, I'm gonna turn that movie off and then we're going to see Duke."

***

Heather rang the apartment's doorbell then knocked as we stood against the wall out of range of the peephole.

"Duke Sweetie. My key won't work. Please open the door."

The lock clicked and the door opened.

"Why the hell didn't you call me…?"

Heather stepped aside and we barged in. For once his ruggedly handsome face wasn't wearing it's customary half-grin but was contorted in surprise. He backed away as we moved toward him, his eyes that of a cornered animal.

He stumbled over a hassock and Allie was on him like a duck on a June bug. She slammed him against a wall and held him there. Duke outweighed her by a good hundred pounds and was a head taller, but she was consumed with fury and he didn't stand a chance.

"Where are those tapes, you sonofabitch? Give them to me now or I'll rip your fucking dick off and make you eat it."

My mouth gaped in surprise. My sweet, ladylike Allie had become an avenging angel.

"I…I don't know what you're talking about."

"You fucking well know what I'm talking about, you bastard. Don't play games with me."

She reached down and squeezed his crotch, hard. He squawked and fell to his knees.

"That's just a sample. I want those tapes, motherfucker."

"Ohhhhh…shit…okay…okay…there's a box in the bedroom closet behind my golf clubs, they're in there."

"All of them? That better be all of them. Where's the camera?"

"It's all of 'em I swear. Heather has the camera."

"Kate, get those tapes."

They were where he said they'd be…five cassettes. I searched the bedroom just to make sure and then went back in the living room. Duke was slumped in a chair looking like shit with Allie glowering down at him. It felt good to see him like that. I noticed Heather was sitting on the couch not looking at him, her face solemn.

"They're all here, babe."

"Are you sure? I don't trust this scum."

"That's all of them," Heather said meekly, "The original and four copies. I suppose you're calling the police now."

I looked at Allie and she winked.

"Nope, we have what we came for. If my charming ex here doesn't have another blackmail scheme up his sleeve, we'll call it even."

Duke groaned but said nothing.

"Can I go with you?" Heather said, standing up. "I don't think I want to stay here tonight," she paused, "With him."

TE999
TE999
641 Followers
12