Lustful Thinga!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

'SLAP!'

She kicked, squirmed, anything that she could to try and free herself from him, but she was helpless and at his mercy and loved it. 'Oh God, yes!' Kendra squealed when his big hand slapped her pussy so hard it took her breath away. 'You're a dream come true,' she moaned, closing her eyes, laying back to enjoy him slapping her pussy.

Slap after slap Kendra wanted more, knowing that when he took her, she was going to explode. She'd been left without feeling in her most special place, a place that loved to be touched, caressed and fingered every chance she had and the morning it ended, she just wanted to be left alone to die. But now it was over and she planned to have all the fun she could.

'Oh you'll never know how fantastic that feels!' Kendra moaned feeling like her pussy was on fire from his big hands slapping her. 'I can't wait for you to fuck me,' she said looking at his back, wishing that he'd turn around so she could see him.

'I think we need to go someplace special,' he said gently touching and squeezing her lips between his fingers. 'I know of a place that you're going to love,' he smiled turning to face her, sitting just above her breasts, placing his massive cock against her panting mouth. 'Suck this for me and I'll take you to a place that will make all your dreams come true,' he smiled, watching her mouth open, feeling Kendra sucking him to her silky throat. 'That's it my little cunt,' he moaned when she sucked his half-hard cock completely down her throat. 'Be glad it's not entirely hard or it would be choking you,' he laughed, watching her sucking him with all of her might. 'Oh you little cock whore! Suck it all the way in!'

Kendra sucked his incredible cock as hard as she possibly could, wanting to please this breathtaking man for what he'd done for her. She'd been locked in a wheelchair with no feeling for three long, painful years and it was time to make up for every day. Her eyes watched the pleasure on his handsome face, making her suck him harder and deeper into her throat, wanting to do anything to please him.

'You nasty, nasty little girl,' he smiled at Kendra, enjoying her smiling mouth around his cock as she sucked him so hard. 'You've the best I've ever had. Not many woman can take such a cock and enjoy it as you have, but now it's time for us to be off to my special place,' he smiled, gently easing from her warm, sucking mouth.

*.

Kendra stood in shock looking around the dimly lit dungeon, feeling like she were about to explode. She looked to the many wonderful play toys, hoping that they'd get to use them all. Her pretty eyes couldn't help but seeing the gynecology table to her left, the handcuffs on the top two corners, took her breath away and the large Velcro strips on the leg stirrups made her pussy tingle.

'Mmmmm, I hope you plan on using that,' she smiled at him and to the table. 'I'd really be at your mercy then,' she added reaching for the massive cock hanging between his legs. 'You could tie a young, horny girl on that and fuck her absolutely to death!' Kendra smiled, giving him a wink as she leisurely knelt before him, sucking his cock back into her mouth and down her throat.

He watched, enjoying her talented mouth, thinking of what he wanted to do with her. There were so many things that she'd enjoy, like the electro-shocker and all of the places he could clamp it on her body or the bull riding machine with the ten inch cock that would slowly come up and fuck her as she rode it.

'When I do start fucking you,' he moaned, holding the sides of her face and quickly started moving in and out of her wet mouth, enjoying the feel of his cock-head deep in her throat, wondering if he just go on and cum so that he could fuck her the rest of the night. 'I may not stop!' he laughed, easing his cock from her. 'Now it's time to play,' he said pulling Kendra up from the floor by her hair. 'You like that?' he asked, jerking her head towards the gynecology table and when he felt her nod 'yes', he shoved her to it. 'I'm going to make you feel good, little girl,' he laughed an evil laugh as he shoved her on it, grabbed her hands and had her handcuffed before she could blink.

'Please don't hurt me. I loved being spanked and things like that, but nothing else, ok?' she said in a pleading voice, hoping that she hadn't made a mistake by telling him she wanted to be tortured. She just watched him smile as he grabbed her legs and had them in the stirrups and tied so tight she couldn't move. 'Come on, you're scaring me,' she said as fear raced through her body. 'Let me go,' she said as tears ran from her eyes and dripped on the table.

'No way,' he laughed pulling another large strap around her midsection and buckled it tight. 'You said I could do anything I wanted,' he smiled walking to a set of drawers and carefully looked in each one.

'I didn't mean to hurt me. I just liked to be spanked a little and that's all,' she said trying to see what he was doing, but he made sure to block her view.

He just laughed at Kendra and the fear that she was feeling. 'It's to late now. I'm going to have some fun with your cute, little ass,' he said turning around with a set of large body clamps that had long wires leading to a small, black box. 'This will put a little 'shock' into you,' he laughed walking towards her with one clamp in each hand, looking at each of her excited nipples.

'No!' she yelled struggling to free herself, but the handcuffs and straps held her down. 'What is that?' Kendra asked with a trembling voice. 'Please don't hurt...me!' she said screaming the last word as the clamps dug into the soft flesh of her nipples. 'Oh God! Take them off!' Kendra screamed as loud as she could, looking to see each of her nipples being smashed with no mercy. 'Please!' she begged as tears rolled from her eyes.

'Oh stop it,' he said in a cold voice, reaching to slap her thigh as hard as he could, enjoying the sound of her bare flesh being hit. 'You know you like it,' he added, giving her an evil look. 'I'm going to have some fun with you, so just shut the fuck up and enjoy it, whore,' he laughed, pushing a small button on the side of the box.

'Ahhhhhhhhh! No!' she screamed out as the electric shot in her nipples, through her breasts and into her unsuspecting body, making her tremble wildly. 'Please stop it!' Kendra squealed out as the electric raced through every inch of her young body, giving her immense pain, but on the other hand, it did feel so amazing.

'Oh, you know you like it,' he laughed, pushing the button again, enjoying the look on her pretty face and her body twitching with delight. 'Just think of all the places that I could put the clamps,' he smiled running his left hand over the front of her smooth body. 'I bet you'd like them here,' he said, caressing her thighs. 'Or, maybe even here,' he smiled, teasing her excited pussy lips. 'Oh what was I thinking?' he yelled slapping his face. 'I know where to put them,' he smiled, slowly moving a finger up Kendra's pussy to her swollen clit.

'No! Please not there!' she said with fear, wondering if it would feel good. She'd heard of girls' getting there pussy shocked before, but never thought of trying it herself. 'Anything but that, ok?' she pleaded with him, knowing he could do anything that he wanted to her and there was nothing that she could do to stop him.

He just laughed at Kendra, remembering how she begged him to tie her up and said he could do anything he wanted. 'You said that I could do anything and that'd you'd love it,' he just smiled, pushed the button and watched her twitching on the table. 'Just think how it's going to feel when I put it on your cunt,' he winked, watching her gasping for air.

Kendra just lie there, watching him smile as her body shook uncontrollably, wondering how far he was going to go. 'Please, not there,' she begged in a soft voice, hoping that the man she was willing to do anything for would come back.

'You know you'll love it,' he smiled, leaning to softly kiss her lips. 'I'm doing everything that you've always wanted,' he added, pulling the clamps from her nipples, gently caressing them. 'Just imagine how it's going to feel when the electric shoots into this hot, little thing,' he winked, reaching to tease her clit. 'I bet you'll piss all over me,' he smiled, reaching the clamps to her pussy and tenderly clamped one to each of her swollen lips.

'No!' Kendra sobbed, wondering how bad it was going to hurt. 'Please!' she begged him, but from the smile on his face, she knew that he was enjoying it too much to stop.

'Are you ready?' he asked with a big smile and didn't wait for her reply; he just pushed in the small button. She jerked, spasmed and her body went wild on the table as the electric shot into her young cunt. 'Damn!' he laughed watching her shaking out of control. 'You must have liked that!' he said, shoving the button in once again.

Kendra thought that she was going to die as the massive pain rushed through her pussy. It felt like millions and millions of tiny, hot needles were stabbing her at the same time. 'Stop it!' she screamed at no avail and something wonderful occurred to her, she was only seconds away from her first orgasm in three long years.

'What's that look I see in those pretty eyes?' he asked with a smile, knowing what was about to happen. 'Is somebody about to orgasm?' he teased, holding up the box and when he saw Kendra suck in a breath of air and bite her lip, he pushed it.

'Oh Mary, mother of God!' Kendra screamed so loud in hurt Gabe's ears. 'Yes! Oh mother fucker!' she screamed as her body orgasmed, freeing her from three years of suffering. 'It feels so good!' she cried out as the wonderful sensations rushed through her pussy and to her brain.

'Wait till you feel this,' he said pulling the clamps from Kendra's pussy lips and put them on her clit. 'Get ready baby!' he smiled, shoving the button in and had no plans of letting it go.

'Oh, you mother fucker!' Kendra screamed when the electric shot into her clit like a lightening bolt, warm piss gushed from her body and across the dark room as her young body shook out of control. 'You fucker!' she laughed, wishing she could ram her fingers up her cunt or that he would stop this shit and give her the long, hard fucking she craved. 'Please ram that that piece of fuck meat up my cunt,' she growled like a wild animal looking at his stiffened cock.

'You're a dirty mouth little girl,' he laughed moving to her side. 'You don't want any more of this?' he asked holding up the box. 'I thought that you liked it and when you pissed, it turned me on,' he winked, reaching to pull the clamps from her. 'You go shower up and when you're finished, I'll fuck you anyway you want,' he smiled and had her free with a click of his fingers.

*.

Gabe sat smoking a cigarette when Kendra walked into the room. 'I see that you found the outfit I left for you,' he smiled looking at the light, blue sheer gown that covered her tall, slender body. He stood, pulled her into his arms and slowly caressed her back and down to her shapely, little ass. 'My, my I'm going to enjoy you very much,' he whispered, leaning to give her a deep, passionate kiss as his hands and fingers worked their way around her ass.

Kendra was helpless as his skilled fingers teased every last inch of her. 'Oh yes!' she moaned, reaching to stroke his long, hard cock. 'I can't wait to feel this inside me,' she whispered, pushing his hardness into her wet pussy slit, enjoying the feel of it against her.

'Oh I'm going to fuck you like no other I've had,' he said through his teeth, grabbing her cute ass. 'Do you want it doggy style? I can't wait any longer,' he moaned, looking into her lustful eyes.

Kendra slowly turned around, rubbed her excited ass against his massive cock and said, 'Well, fuck me then,' she smiled, pushing her ass to his long, hard cock, hoping to end her life as a virgin. 'I'd love being fucked from behind, just like a dog,' she whispered pulling the gown over her head and threw it on the floor, making sure that his stiff cock slid into her deep ass crack.

'You remind me of a whore,' he laughed squeezing her body against his, savoring the feel of his shaft rubbing her magnificent ass. 'Maybe I should lock you in the rack and give you a hard, deep fuck,' he said in her ear as his big hands squeezed her excited breasts.

Kendra let out a long, deep moan, lying against him, enjoying his big, strong hands teasing her breasts. His words excited her just as much as his touching. 'Please! That would be so wonderful!' she moaned thinking of being locked in the rack with him behind her, fucking with no mercy. His big, long cock hammering her tiny cunt, giving it the love it had been craving since she was a small girl.

'Oh Kendra, my sexy whore,' he said pulling from her and lead the way across the room. 'I made this myself. I don't like standing up the entire time, so it can be raised or lowered to suit my mood,' he added lifting the top half. 'Ma'am,' he smiled pointing to it. 'Shall we?' he winked; knowing it was only a few seconds until this very sexy young lady was his and he knew was going to be incredible.

Blood raced through her body as she looked at him and the rack, knowing it was time to be a woman. 'I'm scared,' she said in a soft voice. 'Please don't hurt me,' she added dropping to her knees and lie in the wood rack, hoping that he would love her with tenderness.

'I'd never hurt someone as sweet as you,' he replied, lowering the rack across Kendra's hands and neck. 'I want to know that you're going to have a special place in my heart,' he said moving to his knees behind her and pointed to his cock, watching it slowly reduce to a size that she could hold. 'Are you ready?' he asked rubbing the smaller cock into her wet, excited pussy slit, enjoying her warmth and wetness against him.

'Yes,' she whispered, drawing a deep breath of air, wondering how bad it was going to hurt being filled with something so long and thick. She was sure that it would tear her insides apart, but she always said that she wanted her first time to be the best and what more could a girl ask for.

Her grabbed her slender hips, watched his cock grow, took a breath of air and pushed forward. Kendra's loud scream pierced his ears and echoed through the room as her insides spasmed around his cock shaft. 'You feel just divine,' he groaned enjoying her young body squeezing and trying to suck his hard cock.

Kendra felt as if she'd been torn in two as his massive cock took her. 'It so hurts bad!' she moaned lying on the rack, wondering how much of it was in her body. 'No more, please!' Kendra begged in a weakened voice, praying this would be over fast. She knew that he was very excited and hoped he'd cum quickly.

'My dear Kendra,' he said in a comforting voice. 'Relax and you'll enjoy this as much as I am,' he added, caressing her shapely hips and ass. 'You feel so good,' he whispered as her body continued contracting around his cock, giving him the sensation that he was being sucked.

'But it hurts!' Kendra whimpered trying to push him from her body. 'Please take it out,' she sobbed, hoping that he'd stop and leave her alone. Kendra had always wanted to fucked with a big cock, but after this, she knew that she'd never want another.

He lifted his big hand and swung to her ass. 'I said to fucking relax!' he yelled ramming deeper in Kendra as he grew bigger, stretching her once tiny hole to its limit. 'The more you resist me, the bigger I will grow,' he said in an evil voice. 'You wanted this and I'm giving it to you,' he added holing her hips and started moving back and forth.

Kendra felt as if her insides were being ripped apart by the cock and it was growing more. 'Please!' she begged him. 'It hurts,' she moaned as his massive piece began to slide in and out of her stretched pussy, but the pain was slowly going away. She pushed back, driving it deeper into her youthful body and now very eager pussy. 'Oh yes,' she moaned as it slid so vigilantly in and out of her. 'Fuck me!' Kendra moaned, enjoying the enormous cock as it stretched out and fucked her pussy faster.

'I told you that you'd love it,' he laughed moving faster, driving his long, thick cock to Kendra's core. 'I'm going to fuck you until one of us faints!' he laughed again, holding her hips as he drove deep into Kendra's young body, enjoying her insides trying to hold him in.

'Oh yes! Fuck me all you want,' she cried, savoring the wonderful feel of being fucked like a bitch dog in heat. 'Fuck my horny cunt hole!' Kendra begged as he continued to fuck her with long, hard strokes, lifting her knees from the floor with each deep thrust in.

Gabe knew it wouldn't be much longer until Kendra would be orgasming and he'd be filling her body with his seeds, so he reached to free her from the rack. 'I need to see your gorgeous face,' he said leaning to kiss her neck, watching the pretty, young woman turn and lay on her back. 'Much better!' he smiled moving over Kendra's body, gently sliding back inside. 'Oh yes!' he growled as her muscles gently squeezed him.

'Love me,' she moaned as he filled her body with his stiffness. 'Oh it feels so good!' Kendra groaned, wrapping her long legs and arms around him, pushing him to her center. 'Make up for all the time I couldn't feel anything,' she sobbed, enjoying the feel of his massive cock gently moving in and out of her tender, excited pussy.

Kendra's words filled his ears and he moved faster, wanting to please all of her desires. 'I'll do anything for you,' he smiled kissing all over her face from her luscious lips to her attractive eyes; not missing a single spot. 'You are one of a kind,' he smiled looking into her eyes and knew it was time to break Kendra's heart. Gabe stopped, giving her another kiss and he began to talk. 'I already know your plans,' he said caressing her face. 'You cannot run in any track meets, if you do,' he paused to wipe a tear from her face. 'I'll be forced to put you back the way you were,' he added and by this time, tears were pouring from her eyes.

'But why?' Kendra asked with as much hurt running through her as that day she got hit by the car. 'That's my dream and if I can't run, I might as well go back to that fucking wheelchair,' she cried, wishing that he'd get off and leave her alone.

Gabe moved from Kendra and wasn't sure if he should just put her back into the chair now or finish telling her about her new life. 'You'll go on with your life and coach the man of your dreams. He will love you with all of his heart and soul and...,' he paused to smile. 'He will fulfill all of your mysterious desires. Just be very careful that you choose the right man,' he smiled standing up. 'Now I will leave you. Take the car that I drove you here with and you'll find enough money in the truck to get you by until you find the coaching job,' he added as he slowly began to fad away. 'Pick the right man and...No track meets or you go back...'

Kendra was back on the grass wondering if it had all been a dream until she saw the bright, red car and flexed her legs. 'That was fucking weird as hell,' she laughed shaking her head. 'I should have kept my big mouth shut until he finished fucking me,' she laughed putting on her clothes and walked to open the truck of the car. 'Oh my Lord!' she gasped, covering her mouth in shock. 'There must be twenty thousand dollars,' she said reaching to pick up a stack of it. 'Well, what the hell. I could be a coach, I know enough about running and I'll just wing it on the rest,' she laughed, closed the trunk and drove away.

*.

'No please!' Mia begged the man. 'I'll do anything you want, just don't call the police,' she said with tears running down her face, thinking of what nasty things he was sure to do with her.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers
123456...8