Lustful Women III, Inga Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started telling a bit reluctantly at first but when he understood my great interest, he got bolder and started to tell in detail. I caressed my body in the same way he told that he had caressed my friend. I could of course not copy the use of the mouth. When he came to the part where he was about to enter my friend for the first time I was extremely turned on. I took the dildo which was the replica of his own cock complete with balls and caressed it in the way he told that my friend had caressed him. When he told how he entered her I did likewise with the dildo and used it in the way that he had used his cock in my friend. I got the timing right and when she cum in his story I did likewise.

We took a break and had a swig of the wine.

"Do you like what I am doing?" I asked. "As I said before I do it mostly for myself. I want to cum."

"Yes, yes I like it very much. I couldn´t see her when we fucked, and this helps with the memories. Yes, I like it very much," he said and looked like he really meant it.

"Great. I really like what I am doing and I cum so nicely," I said feeling very content with his answer. "I can tell you that we are of about the same build. It might help you to get the image of her right," I added.

"But you have bigger boobs, and they are firmer too. Trust me, I can tell although I haven´t seen hers, but I have fondled both of you, haven´t I?" He said to my astonishment.

"Oh, thank you, I didn´t know. I haven´t done such a comparison," I said giggling. "But let´s move on. She didn´t give you much of a break, did she?"

He resumed telling how she had urged him to caress her with his hands and mouth in preparation for the second round. I followed his tale by using my hands on my own body.

He told how he had rolled her over and discovered that she had marked her ass hole and had taken that as an invitation to ream her ass. When he told how he had put her in the position he wanted on all fours I spun around and went up in the same position. I put the dildo in my pussy when he said that he first had taken a tour in hers to make his cock slick before going for her ass. I was ready and when his hard cock neared her ass hole the dildo was close at mine. I pushed it in like he told that he did with his cock. The resistance was similar, and both our asses gave in at the same moment. Then I moved it in and out following his telling. When she had started to moan and cry out, I was ready to do the same. I was able to catch up with his telling and when she cum so did I screaming on top of my lungs.

We calmed down together and relaxed sipping the wine. This time she had given him more time to recover and relax. But she had used the time, he told. She wanted to cuddle, and he had held her in his arms in the spoon fashion. He had used his hands from behind, he said, and caressed her boobs and pussy. She had come under his hands twice in that way. After about half an hour or so she had become more active. She knew that if she wanted a third round, she had to work for it. So, she set to work to caress him with her boobs and to suck his cock.

From then on, I could follow his story using the dildo. I sucked the dildo in the same way he told how she had sucked him. First the head, then strokes with the tongue all along the shaft then back into the mouth. She had taken him deep into her mouth and down her throat and so did I with the dildo. She didn´t forgot the balls either and I fondled the dildo in the lovely way he said that she had fondled his, both with hands and mouth.

When he was fully erect again, she had mounted him. So, I went up on my knees and spread them just like I was straddling a man. When she grabbed his cock caressing herself with it, I used the dildo in the same way. Slowly she had taken him inside her pussy and had been very gentle in her movements at first. It was easy to follow that. Gradually she had used longer strokes up and down. My dildo slid deep into me to follow that and out again. The tempo increased he said, and I followed. Finally, she had gone crazy bumping up and down on him in a staccato rhythm until they both cum. I was left behind at that stage but that was only because it felt so good, and I wanted to prolong my orgasm. He had got silent long before I came down from the mountain top sinking down on the couch exhausted just like I had seen my friend do.

"Wow mom. That really was fantastic," Eric exclaimed when he saw that I was back in reality.

We chatted some more finishing the wine before I let Eric go to his room for a much-deserved rest.

A couple of weeks later I was cleaning my playroom. I have a cleaning lady to do most of the house every week but my bedroom and my playroom I clean myself. They are too private to let anyone into.

I felt lonely and sat down on the couch. My thoughts drifted to all the lovely things my late husband and I had done in this room. I still missed him very much. The memories of our activities made me horny especially thinking of his handsome tool and the wonders it had done in my pussy. I took my clothes off and started to caress myself. In my mind I played scenes from us being together.

The fuck bench was standing ready, and I climbed up on it. Some of our best lovemaking had been on this bench with me strapped onto it. He had been extremely good at fucking from behind and especially the ass and for that the bench was ideal. It could be raised and lowered with electric motors and a remote control. The bars on which I was kneeling could be widened and narrowed in the same way. The midsection could also be lowered and raised in the same way. The perfect position could always be found with the right height for both parties and the perfect width between the thighs to give the best access to the pussy or ass. My man never had to bend his knees or stand on tip toe when taking me from behind. Also straps fastening legs, waist and arms to the bench could be fastened automatically using the remote.

I stood on all fours on the bench thinking of all the lovelies that had taken place when I heard the front door open. Time had flown I realized. It was my son that was coming home at his usual time. On an impulse I strapped myself to the bench waiting for Eric to come looking for me.

The bench was placed so my ass was facing the door so I couldn´t see when he entered. But suddenly I heard a loud gasp from the door, and I made my body to startle and dropped the remote hoping that it looked like I had been taken in the act.

"Mom, did I scare you?" I heard Eric say behind me.

"Well, I guess so. I didn´t hear you coming," I said trying to sound sheepish. I had no real idea why I was doing what I did but it was a real thrill. I was left to his mercy if he wanted to do something with me which my body hoped that he would do. Well, not completely left out because the bench had a panic button just below my thumb, but I didn´t think Eric knew about it.

He came into my view looking astonished.

"Mom, what are you doing? Did I interrupt something? Why are you strapped to the bench? Aren´t you alone?" He asked.

"Oh yes, I am alone... yes, indeed I am. I... I was dreaming about your father and... well, I wanted to recall the nice things we did on this bench, so I climbed it. And... well... yes, at our most memorable fucks I was strapped like this and left to his mercy. It was lovely and I wanted to get the same feeling, so I used the remote to fasten the straps. And then I dropped it when you took me by surprise. I have to ask you to unstrap me." I said looking sheepishly at him.

"Oh, well, yes of course... But maybe you want me to do something before I do that?" He said and his eyes darted all over me.

Oh my goodness, I thought. He will finally do it. He will take me here and now when I can´t prevent him. Oh my god. What shall I do?

I felt that I wouldn´t have the will power to try to stop him when he made his move. My body was already prepared to be taken and wanted it badly. But at least you must make a try to stop him while it still is time, my better self told me. If nothing else so for the record, it added. You will feel better afterwards if you do. But what should I do?

"Yes Eric, there is one thing I should want you to do," I said thinking that I had found something to at least delay what I thought was the inevitable. "It´s a bit weird, I know and very naughty but not more than we have done in the past. Well, not much anyway. I am very horny. So, would you please get a dildo from the chest of drawers and fuck my pussy with it? They are in the top drawer."

I saw on his face that I had succeeded to turn his interest in another direction than to take me right away. He went to the chest of drawers.

"Mom, which one do you want me to use," he asked when he had opened the drawer and found that there was quite a big selection to choose from.

"Oh, but that is easy. The one we made of course. The one that is a replica of your lovely cock," I blurted out.

"Well then, I thought that maybe you wanted the replica of my father´s. You said that dreaming of him was what made you climb the bench," he said calmly. Perhaps he was too calm and just played with me I thought. He will get the dildo and then come and take me.

"Good thinking," I answered trying to sound as calm but there was tremble in my voice. "But no, I want the replica of yours. It´s you who will use it in me."

"All right, should I use some lubricant too?" he asked.

"No, that won´t be necessary. You will find that my pussy is already prepared and ready," I said with a little laugh. "But it was good of you to think about that. Now come and take me." The last phrase was perhaps not the right words my mind told me. That sounded just like the green light, didn´t it?

My body trembled when he approached me. He stood behind me and studied my upturned ass. Then I suddenly felt the tip of a cock against my pussy lips. Oh my god, this is it, I thought. He is taking me now. But when the cock slid deeper into me, I felt that it wasn´t the real cock but the replica. My body got disappointed I felt. But that feeling soon was replaced by pleasure when he started to fuck me with the dildo. I had no idea that he could do it so skillfully. But of course, he had lots of practice using the real thing.

He soon got me shivering of lust and moans and cries followed. I held nothing back. I arched my back and pushed my ass backwards as much as the straps allowed meeting his thrusts with the fake cock. It was lovely. It didn´t take him long to take me over the brink in a shuddering orgasm and screaming on the top of my lungs. My body got limp and rested on the bench.

"Hey mom, that was great wasn´t it," he said. "It turned me on too. Yes, your ecstasy was great to watch, really."

"Oh, my darling, it felt so good. You were marvelous using that thing in me. How do you know to use it so good?"

"I don´t know. I just tried to use it as I would use the cock in your pussy if I had been allowed to do that," he said casually. I suddenly felt safe. He wouldn´t jump me, not right away anyway.

"Would you do something else for me?" I asked after a little while. "It was so lovely that I would like to be taken again but also that you use a vibrator on my clit at the same time. Would you do that for me, please?" I begged him.

"But yes of course mom. Anything you say," he answered. He was a very obedient boy.

"Get the blue vibrator then. It´s in the second drawer," I asked him.

"Hey mom, what´s this," he called out a little while later. He showed me a box that I recognized but only after some thoughts.

"Oh, that´s an artificial vagina or pussy if you like," I said giggling. "Could be useful for a man who wants to get it off but doesn´t have a living woman handy."

"Why on earth do you have one," he asked.

"Oh well, it was bundled in a package with some other items I needed," I told him. It wasn´t really true, though. I had found it when browsing the shelves in my toy store as I call it. In fact, it was sex toys they sold and other related items. The store is discreet, from the outside it looks like an ordinary store for women´s clothing. And they have a selection of clothes but the further away from the door you get the sexier and more sluttish the clothes get. They have a wide display of lingerie and in the back quite a few shelves with sex toys of all kinds. Everything very classy and of high quality. I had bought the vagina on an impulse thinking that it might be useful. It was more than a year ago and after I had checked it out, I had put it in the drawer and forgotten about it.

He unpacked it and held it up before me.

"Oh, it has the looks of the real thing," he said flabbergasted. "It looks just as a pussy entrance."

"Of course," I said. "That´s just the meaning with it."

"Hey mom, I think it has a resemblance with yours," he suddenly blurted out. "Is it made to measure just like that C-string?"

"Oh no, goodness gracious me, no. But I know that some are designed from the pussies of real women, well known porn stars actually, and carry their name. This one is named Tera Patrick, so I guess she has been the model. You can check her out if you want to. There are enough pictures and videos of her on the net. She is pretty I must say. Her boobs are bigger than mine, but I think I have a nicer pair. Mine are the real thing and doesn´t sag as much as her reconstructed melons," I said.

But he wasn´t completely wrong about the likeness. There had been a few designs to choose from and I had chosen one that I thought had some resemblance. At least the coloring was close. It was a picture of her on the package and she was a brunette like me. It was a rather expensive piece and wasn´t just skin colored. No, there were different colors and shadows. The inside was pinkish. "Take a look and decide for yourself if you don´t believe me," I added giggling.

He did just that. I again felt the thrill when I understood that he scrutinized my open pussy.

"Hey mom, I still think it has some resemblance. Not all the nooks and crannies though and the coloring is a little different. But it is rather close I would say." He turned up before me again.

"Want to try it out? It might be fun," I asked casually. But there was a surge in my pussy. I had got an idea.

"Which one do you mean? Your pussy or the fake?" He said looking me in the eye smilingly.

"Don´t be silly. The fake of course. Mine is not for you," I said giggling. "Come on, take your clothes off and I will show you how to use it."

To my astonishment and joy he quickly got out of his clothes. But his cock was not erect, only a little enlarged and that troubled me.

"Do we have some trouble here?" I asked concerned. "You must be as hard using this thing as when you are entering a real pussy."

"Don´t worry mom," he said calmly. "You turn me on, always have. And especially when you are on all fours with those lovely boobs hanging free. I dream about mounting you."

And he was right. His cock grew before my eyes. He stood just in front of me and suddenly took a step forward. His cock head was just inches away from my mouth that on its own opened to receive him. Oh my god I thought, do something.

"Splendid," I exclaimed. "I never thought that your old mom would be a turn on for a young virile man like you."

"But yes, you are as you can see," he said. "Now show me."

"All right but I thought it was self-explicating. You just hold it in your hands and push it onto your erect cock. The tube is designed with a good handle, like a flashlight as you can see. Of course, someone else can hold it but that is not the basic idea. Especially if a woman is involved there is no need for the fake thing, is it? She has a real one to offer," I said giggling. "But with this woman it´s different. She can´t offer you her real thing for reasons we both know. But she can offer her help. And she can do better than just hold it for you. Much better, in my opinion anyway. Go behind me and put the handle between my thighs. But put some lubricant into it first. Take a good amount I guess."

My body shivered in anticipation while he got the fake pussy ready. I startled when the smooth tube suddenly went in between my open thighs.

"Push it further up... some more please. It should be close to my pussy, as close as it will come... Yes, that´s it, I think. Now close my thighs. Use the remote... Yes, that´s right but just a little more. I must be able to hold it in a very firm grip, haven´t I."

The fake pussy was in place pushed deep into my pussy slit. My closed thighs held it in a firm grip. I would have liked to see how it looked. The fake pussy being just below and outside my real one.

"Now enter it. You know how to do it. Just like you have mounted so many women. I know that you like to take them from behind." I rambled on.

He took position behind me and aimed. But before he tried to enter, he again used the remote to raise the bench an inch or two to get the fake in the right height for him. He really had learnt how to get comfortable I thought amused.

Then he tried to enter. The cock head found the target but then he hesitated. I could see him in the big mirror in front of me and understood what the problem was. He didn´t know what to do with his hands. When entering a real pussy from behind he had been taught to hold the woman in a tight grip for support and help and he had always done it that way as far as I knew.

"Grab my hips for heaven's sake. That´s not off limits," I quickly told him. I really wanted to feel his hands on my hips and to be firmly held.


His face brightened and his hands grabbed me in a very tight grip. Then he pushed forward and slid in to the hilt in the fake pussy. He stood still for a moment. I felt his body against my ass and thighs but there was a strange lack of contact in between.

When he started moving there was a click and then it became very nice indeed. The fake pussy started to vibrate. There was a built-in vibrator and the vibrations spread also to the outside. Since the thing was pressed deep into my slit, the clit got a good part of the fun.

I could tell from the look on his face that he liked it. I was in heaven. My darling Eric was humping me from behind. His hard thrusts in the fake pussy spread to mine and the vibrations made wonders on my clit. I cum within minutes but he really didn´t notice. He kept on banging. I could tell though when he got close. His breathing changed and there were grunts. I was happy to be able to cum again just as he delivered in mighty shots. The vibrations made my orgasm to last long after he had finished. And it felt incredibly good for a long time afterwards. Not until he slipped out of the fake pussy did the vibrations stop.

Eric stood behind me with a pleased grin on his face. He still had his hands on my hips moving them slightly up and down caressing my outer thighs and ass cheeks. Although it felt nice, I thought that I had to break the spell.

"How did it feel?" I asked him as casually as I could.

"Well, it wasn´t bad. But not at all as good as the real thing. But the vibrations gave a different feeling," he said. He still didn´t move away. Instead, he came closer pressing his limp cock against me. Oh my god, I thought, I must do something. Otherwise, he will take me. I had no doubt that he would be able to do that especially as I was tied up and couldn´t move away if it took him some time to recover.

"Please Eric. Let me loose," I begged him. "I have been on this bench for quite some time now and been tied up too. My body starts to ache," I pleaded.

He moved backwards and grabbed the remote. He spread my thighs and took the fake pussy away. But instead of releasing me he spread my legs even more and then closed them again. He took a step or two back and repeated the process. I felt his stares on my naked body and how they zoomed in towards my pussy when he spread me wide. In the mirror I saw a big grin on his face.