Lusting After Janay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kwamae
kwamae
19 Followers

I was shocked by what my daughter just said, but then I felt my cock slid into her ass again and that shock went away. I thought for a moment, and then I responded. "Hell yes Janay; they would all love to fuck someone as sexy and slutty as you!

"Would you like to watch daddy? Would you like to watch all your friends fucking your own daughter? Would you like to watch me sucking their cocks?"

"I would love it Janay! As long as I was getting to fuck you too! I would love to see you be my slutty daughter!" Now she worked my faster and faster, as if she was giving me her approval and delight in what I had just said. Now I started to moan louder as my lust was peeking and I was getting closer to cumming again.

Janay and I were moaning, wallowing in our incestuous delight as my load began to build in my cock. "So you love cum! You want cum Janay?"

"Oh...yes...daddy...I love cum!"

With that I pushed her off of my dick, spun her around and pushed her down to her knees. I grabbed her hair pulling her head back as I stroked my cock with my other hand. "Open your mouth! Be a good daughter slut, open your mouth and stick that tongue out. Daddy has plenty of cum for you!" she opened her mouth just as my dick exploded. I took such delight in treating my daughter like a little slut. I loved watching the cum shoot out of my dick and splatter into her mouth. I aimed my dick at her face, and then I pushed her backwards a bit so I could shoot some cum all on her tits. Then I grabbed her head and shoved my dick into her mouth. "Suck it Janay! Oh fuck yeah! I said as I sent the remaining cum down her throat. "That's it Janay, swallow your daddy's cum!" Once Janay drained my dick and licked it clean, I pulled her up to her feet and held her cum covered tits up to her mouth. "Go on Janay, clean all of my cum off of them!" I watched my daughter lick her tits clean as I played her nipples at the same time. Then she wiped the cum off of her face, licking her fingers clean.

From that day on, Janay would wake me up every morning with a blow job and then a fuck. That was the least of what she did for me and I made plans to let her have her fantasy of getting gang fucked by my friends and I.

kwamae
kwamae
19 Followers
12