Lusty Blue Eyes Ch. 2

Story Info
Sister gets a taste of the action.
5.8k words
4.44
236.7k
22
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree, Daddy. Baby is pretty when she cums." Baby jack-knifed against her father at the sound of Darling's voice cutting through the post-orgasmic lethargy. Luckily, Daddy's solid weight kept them pinned to the couch.

"Darling!" Her eyes darted around, looking for something to cover herself with. She'd just been caught fucking her sister's man. Wait a minute. He was her Daddy, too.

"It's okay, Baby. You look hot that way. I've never seen you with a hair out of place before, and now here you are, naked and freshly fucked."

"I haven't fucked your sister, Darling. What happened to your date?"

"He can't compare to you, Dad." Darling leaned down on the back of the couch and took her time eyeing her father and her sister obscenely twined. "No one can, right sis?"

Darling leaned over and licked at Baby's exposed nipple. It hardened, rising up to meet the caressing tongue. Baby froze in shock. She wanted to pull Darling's head closer and punch her all at the same time. "Wouldn't let him in that pristine pussy of yours, Baby?"

Daddy pushed himself up and glared at Darling. "Is there a problem, young lady?" He stood up and put his hands on his hips, once again the father of their youth, one who never would have been naked in front of them, one who never would have tasted their most intimate flesh.

"Of course not, Dad." Darling eyed his flaccid cock. "So what did she let you fuck?"

"It's none of your business, Darling."

"This is too weird." Baby jerked her legs under her and sat up, curling around a pillow.

"Just another fun-filled fuck night. Can I at least join in or should I just go away?"

"I can't handle this, it's just too weird." Baby grabbed her clothes, hoping she got them all, and stood up. "You two have fun, I have to go think about this."

"Baby, wait," Daddy put a hand on her shoulder. "We should talk about this."

"Daddy, we kind of passed the talking phase already."

"No, Baby, we need to talk about this."

"Just not now."

"Later then. All three of us."

"Oh, so now you want to include me?" Darling demanded, sitting on the arm of the couch and blocking Baby's way out.

"That's enough, Darling."

"Yes, Daddy," Darling sneered.

"I've done some stupid things in my life, but this is the stupidest," Baby muttered. Now that the sexual heat was gone and the cool air was washing over her naked body, reality was returning. The reality was that she had just had incestuous carnal relations with her own father. She'd never felt so ashamed. So, so-

"Baby, don't feel guilty. We did something that was natural between a man and a woman," her father said. He took her clothes from her and hugged her. "It's all right."

But it wasn't all right. It was all wrong. The man she'd always run to, always considered a bastion against her troubles was now her lover. If he'd been any other man she'd have him bagged, tagged, and married before he knew what was going on. But it wasn't any other man, it was her Daddy.

"Baby," Darling said in a voice that was as gentle as hadn't been moments ago, "I understand."

Baby met her sister's eyes. She really did understand, Darling had fucked Daddy too. "Thank you, Darling." She didn't know why she was thanking her sister.

"Good!" Darling clapped her hands together then reached for her buttons. "Now that we have that settled, let's have a threesome!"

"I'm outta here." Baby skirted the couch and bolted.

"Baby! Wait!" Darling yelled.

"No!" This was just too weird. She'd just had oral sex with her father and now her sister wanted her to have a threesome. She didn't understand where Jerry Springer came up with these people, it was just too strange. The worst part is that she couldn't wait until she had her father alone again, so she could have his tongue in her pussy again.

"Baby, we need to talk about this, now is as good a time as any. Come back here and sit down." Her father had taken a seat in the recliner. Reluctantly, she did as he ordered and sat on the couch across from Darling. "Now, let's define the problem."

"You're fucking both of us," Darling put in immediately.

"You're fucking both of your daughters," Baby added.

"I'm enjoying it too. We are all adults, well over the age of 18. None of us are in a relationship and none of us have any ties other than familial on any of the other."

"I had you first," Darling mumbled mutinously.

"That has nothing to do with it."

"Look-" Baby started.

"Yeah, well, now that your favorite is back and available for the fucking, I don't want to be shoved off into the closet again."

"You won't be, I love you too Darling. You are my daughter and no matter what happens I will always love you."

"Uh-" Baby began.

"Hah! You want her, you've always wanted her, and now that you have her what's to stop you from forgetting I exist again? What if my pussy isn't good enough for you like Mom's wasn't?"

"Your mother and I divorced for more reasons than that."

"Because you're in love with Baby and you always have been, just shut up Dad, I'm not stupid."

"You're not too old to punish, young lady."

"You're not too old to go to jail either, old man."

"Uh-"

"Darling."

"What?" Darling leaped to her feet and started pacing. Had she been a cat all of her fur would be standing on end and she would be hissing.

"I love you."

Darling stopped and faced their father. After a moment of thought, she seemed to deflate in front of them. "I love you too, Dad."

"Come here." At his words, Darling curled up in Daddy's lap. She shot a smirk at Baby, then lapsed into a long, wet kiss with Daddy. Baby frowned, then stared off at the wall, not wanting to witness this display made that much more obscene by her Daddy's hands sliding into her sister's pants.

"I think that we can come up with some kind of amicable arrangement here. You didn't have any trouble sharing me as your father, there shouldn't be any trouble sharing me now that I'm your lover," Daddy said when he finally got around to pulling his tongue out of Darling's throat.

"Daddy, girls don't share their lovers."

"I'm your father too, Baby."

"We can share him, Baby, it's not like he's a boyfriend, he's Dad." Oh so now Darling could be magnanimous, now that she was all curled up on Daddy's lap with his hands in her panties. If she wore them.

"I'm not the one who has a problem with it."

"There, that's settled then." Daddy tweaked Darling's nipple

"Is she going to be sleeping in our bed, Dad?"

"There's room for all of us."

"I'll sleep in my own bed."

"You can sleep with us, Baby. You should sleep with us. We can be a big happy family.

Baby stood up. "I have work to do or something."

"Gonna run when it's starting to get hot in here?" Darling giggled.

"Something like that." Baby spared them a frosty glare before sauntering out of the room. Up in her room she sat on the bed, still naked, and waited for the orgasmic serenade to start. She wasn't disappointed. Darling started howling and Baby gritted her teeth. She knew what Daddy was doing to her now, she knew what it felt like to be with Daddy.

Baby made sure she left early and came home late for the next few days. She didn't want a confrontation with her sister, or worse, to run into her Daddy and have to worry about whether or not he was going to make any sexual advances on her. It was almost like high school all over again.

Usually Darling's nightly screeching had started by the time Baby let herself in the front door. She was tired and her feet were sore. Today had been a particular bitch since one of the stations had been robbed and the cashier's boyfriend had done it. She just wanted to soak in a hot bath, drink some wine, and go straight to sleep. The silence from upstairs bothered her, she'd never admit it to another living soul, but she actually liked the sound of her sister's orgasms. They were, well, they were sexy.

She discovered the reason for the silence. Darling was on her bed, reading one of her text books. She dropped her valise and her keys. "Hello, Darling, did Daddy go out?"

"No, he's in bed." The implication was that he was waiting for her.

"Why aren't you with him?"

"I heard about the robbery. Rob called and let us know you'd be late. We were worried about you. You look pretty tired."

"It was a bad day." She sat down with a sigh. Darling sat up and started rubbing her shoulders.

"Oh, Darling, that feels good."

"Come on, Baby." Darling tugged her to her feet and led her to Daddy's room. Baby balked at going in. "Just a massage, Baby. You need one."

Just a massage, and Mount Everest was just a bump. After a moment's hesitation, she went along with it. After today, it would feel good to be with people who loved her. She made no protest when Darling started taking her clothes off, she even helped. Darling pressed a kiss to the point of her shoulder.

"Where's Daddy?"

"Daddy is in bed. On the couch in the family room. We kinda had a fight."

"Is that why you're being so nice to me?" It came out before she could stop it. Darling froze, then finished taking Baby's clothes off.

"No, we're sisters. We've always had a good relationship. I want that back. I missed you when you left, and I missed our relationship. Then Mom left too, and well, it's just been me and Daddy."

"I missed you too, Darling." Baby yanked off the offending pantyhose that Darling was jerking at, then bounced onto the king sized bed. "It was hard, leaving home and moving to Chicago. What did you and Daddy fight about?"

"The usual."

"What's the usual? I've been here for almost six months and I've never heard you two fight."

"He wants me to go out with guys and find someone to settle down with and have a bunch of kids."

"That's all? What's wrong with going out with some guys here and there? You can't be with Daddy for the rest of your life, loving someone is-"

"Sis," Darling interrupted. "I'm gay."

"What?"

"I don't like guys, just Dad. I go out on dates, with other women. Someday I may find a lady I like and settle down, but not with some guy. I'm just not attracted to them. Dad thinks that because I can take it from him, then I can't be gay. He doesn't understand that I love him, I've always loved him, and that's what makes it so different. I don't love other guys, and I never will because they don't attract me. Anyway, he doesn't penetrate me all that often. Most of the time we have oral sex."

"Oh my god, Darl, I had no idea."

"Does it bother you?"

"What, that you're gay? Uh, no."

"I want to make love to you, Baby."

"Oh my god, Darling."

"Yeah." Darling looked at her hands.

"I don't know what to say," Baby admitted. She suddenly realized that she was naked and her sister was physically attracted to her. "I think I always knew, but I didn't know."

"I used to watch you and Alicia kiss each other. It made me so hot to see that."

"Alicia...?"

"When you were practicing in case you ever went out with Peter Miller."

"You saw that? Oh my god, we'd have been so embarrassed if we'd known that!"

"Don't worry about it, Baby. We don't have to do anything. The offer of a massage is still good, if you still trust me."

"Of course I trust you, Darling." More likely the full implications of the little tidbit her sister had just dropped on her hadn't quite registered. Her sister was gay? A lesbian? Preferred women? The girl who'd had more boyfriends than she had sense? Nah, it couldn't be.

Baby stretched out on her belly, snuggling her head into her arms, and let Darling's fingers work their magic with her tired muscles. She thought about those long kisses she'd shared with her best friend all during junior high and high school. They'd ostensibly been practicing in case they'd gone out with such and such guy, they'd kept doing it because it was the most exciting kisses they'd shared collectively. She could still remember the feel of Alicia's lips moving on hers, her tongue teasing hers, and four sets of fingers traveling over their developing curves. She shivered and clamped her thighs together.

"What are you thinking about, Baby?"

"Alicia."

"She was pretty. She moved to Georgia after she married that air force guy."

"Yes she was."

"Did you like kissing her?"

"I loved kissing her."

"Why?" Darling moved to her lower back, kneading the muscles there.

"It was wonderful, she felt good. She was a good kisser too."

"Is that all you ever did?"

"Yes, it was." Baby sighed, half in regret, half in pleasure. Darling was using her knuckles on her ass.

"Do you wish you'd done more?"

She never would have admitted this before, but somehow, knowing that Darling would fully understand the feeling, she did. "A lot."

Darling's lips moved over the smooth curve of one of her cheeks. "I would have liked to have seen that, Baby." A moment later the small kiss was broken and her fingers were working over Baby's thighs instead.

She had to admit, the thought of having sex with another woman was appealing. She thought about rolling over and pulling Darling down on top of her. Kissing her like she'd once kissed another girl.

"Baby, I don't want to have sex with Dad anymore, not entirely. I don't want him to put his cock in me anymore."

"Then tell him."

"I don't want him to stop having sex with me either. I love him."

"You don't have to have sex with him for him to love you, Darling. He'll love you even if he never saw you naked again. And if he doesn't, then he deserves to be shot."

"Baby, it's not that easy. It's always been you, I've never been good enough for him, then all of the sudden I'm the best thing in his life."

"But you aren't happy, Darling."

"I am happy. I just don't want his cock." Darling's fingers were starting to hurt.

"Okay, Darling. What do you want me to do about it?"

"Join us. You like cock."

"Yes, I do like cock."

"Then fuck him for me, please?"

"Darling..."

"C'mon Baby, just for a while. He'll forget about fucking me, you can ride his cock and I'll ride his face. He'll love that!"

Baby rolled over and stared up at her sister. Darling was chewing on her lips, looking down at her anxiously. "I can't do that, Darl. He's Daddy, I can't have sex with my own father, it's wrong."

"But you want to."

"That doesn't mean anything."

"Baby, it's just Daddy, it's not like you have to marry him and he had a vasectomy. You don't have to date him and you can see other guys while you're doing it. Not to mention that Daddy is very good at it. He even made me feel kinda good when he fucked me."

"Darling..." She was wavering and she knew it.

"C'mon Baby, don't knock it ‘til you've tried it."

"Dammit, Darl, it's not that easy."

"Course it is. Just yell for him and he'll do whatever you want him to."

"You make him sound like a dog."

"Men are dogs," Darling snarled.

"Even Daddy?"

"He's a nice one." Darling absently circled a finger around the nipple on Baby's nearest breast. The nipple rose up under the teasing, begging for attention like the dogs they'd just been talking about.

Baby sighed, wondering what had happened to make Darling so bitter. She opened her mouth to ask her, but gasped instead. Darling had leaned over in the silence and sucked on her ignored nipple. She hadn't expected it and the shock shot straight to her privates. First Daddy and now her sister, boy she was a sick puppy.

She wrapped her arms around Darling, silently giving her permission to continue. Darling licked her way from nipple to lips and sank into a blissful kiss that was hotter and sweeter than any Baby had ever tasted. She couldn't help it, she twined herself with her sister and sucked on her tongue before sliding her own inside Darling's mouth. Darling's hands were everywhere, petting and caressing her from shoulders to ass. Taking a cue from the fingers dancing on her own flesh, Baby ran her own along Darling's, feeling the sensuous naked curves of another woman for the first time.

"I love you, Baby," Darling moaned, sucking on her earlobe, then the sensitive area below it. She curled her fingers around the delicate curve of Baby's belly, then slid them into the soft hair beneath it. "I just want you to love me."

"I already do love you, Darling," Baby said, then gasped when her sister's fingers found her lips, parted them, and wormed into the wet opening. Darling wrapped her tongue wetly around one of Baby's nipples, the fingers of her free hand moving along Baby's ribs.

"Oh my god."

Baby froze at the sound of Daddy's voice. Darling did, but only for a moment. "Daddy!"

"You two girls are so beautiful. I love you two so much." The bed dipped as he joined them.

"You weren't invited, Dad," Darling snapped, smoothly sliding herself between Baby and Daddy. Baby sat up, confused. For a moment she'd thought it was all a put on, a way to get her into bed with the two of them.

"I heard the noise, I had to come and see."

"Go away, Dad, you aren't wanted here."

"Hey, calm down Darling. Isn't this what you wanted?" Baby demanded.

"No! I wanted you to myself first."

"Wait a minute, Darling, I'm-"

"Baby, he'll get you often enough long enough, I want my turn. You said you loved me."

"You're my sister, of course I love you!"

"Darling, I'm not going to get anyone. What has gotten into you?"

"Nothing has gotten into me."

Baby frowned at the undercurrents flowing between the two. She didn't understand them, didn't like them, and didn't know why she seemed to be in the middle of it.

"You're acting like a spoiled brat."

"Excuse me for wanting to enjoy a little time with my sister before you take her from me too."

"I want to enjoy a little time with both of you, and I'm not going to take her from you!"

"Enough!" Baby bellowed. "I'm leaving. You two do whatever the hell you want."

Baby bounded from the bed and bolted out of the door. Never mind that she left some of her best clothes and her favorite bra on the floor, she just had to get out. She yanked on a pair of jeans and a sweater, then shoved her feet into a pair of socks and her boots. She snatched up her purse and keys and nearly mowed her naked sister down as she charged back out of her room.

"I'm sorry, Baby," Darling said, staring at her feet. "I don't know what came over me, don't go."

"I don't know what is going on between you and Daddy, but it's fucked up as hell, Darl. You need to get it fixed, and do it fast."

"I didn't want to lose you so fast, Baby. I wanted a little bit of time with you before you left me."

"I'm not leaving you!" Baby felt like strangling her. "I'm going to the office. I'm going to do some paperwork. I will be back in a few hours after everyone has had a chance to either cool down or kill each other. You two are driving me crazy."

"I'm sorry, Baby. I'll stop it, I swear. I'll do anything to make you feel better. I love you."

"I love you too. Jeez Darling, it'll be okay."

"Okay, Baby, I just want you to love me." Darling hugged her, then retreated to the bedroom she shared with Daddy and silently shut the door. Baby considered the closed door for a moment, then the muffled voices behind it. Darling's voice subsided into a long moan, obviously they'd mended the breach caused by the fight, and Baby left.

She drove aimlessly for awhile, then went to the office. The office was located behind the cavernous garage in one of the stations that only operated during the day. She sat at her desk and doodled on slip after slip of sticky notepad paper. Somewhere along the way her family had gotten really, really fucked up and she'd just jumped gleefully into the mess with both feet.

"Miss Harris?"

The male voice came out of nowhere, the echoes from across the bay compounded it. She jumped to her feet, her heart pounding, and squinted at the door. She could barely make out the figure of a man. It was Rob, the mechanic she'd put in the position of station manager after she fired the one who was skimming from the cash drawer.

12