Lusty Vacation With My Son

Story Info
Thad reminded her of a trashy paperback.
2.3k words
0000
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
954 Followers

I picked my men like I picked my books.

Some guys were Gothic Romance, some were Action-Adventure, and some studs were trashy paperbacks that I read once and threw away... How I miss those trashy paperbacks.

Working as a librarian my life was good. Boring as fuck but good. The only thing that could make it better is if I had a thick, hard cock ramming my pussy a few times a week--or a few times a day.

Years ago, I was a library temp. A wild and wanton temp, dragging young men to the backroom, spreading my legs on the love-stained sofa... But now I'm a mom, the sofa is gone, and every frikin' room has a frikin' camera. Dammit.

Tonight was the anniversary of my divorce. I felt empty, and so did my pussy. On the way home, I picked up some wine. Maybe when I finished the wine, I could fuck myself with the bottle...again. Not very ladylike, but it does the clit-trick.

I'd just poured a glass when I heard my eighteen-year-old son run in. "Mom, I know you're depressed today, so I'm taking you out to a fancy restaurant."

"Really boy? It's a date!" I ran to my bedroom and wiggled into my favorite red dress. It clung tightly to my curves and made the top of my boobs bulge out like balloons. Then I slipped on my mesh panties and spiked heels.

For the first time in a year, I felt sexy. My hands slid down my sides. 'Damn, I'm so hot I'd fuck myself!' My hands roamed over my tits, twisting my aroused nipples. The nipple tingle shot straight to my twat.

Fuck, now I'm horny. Time to tickle my taco. Pulling on my nipples, I rubbed my slit at the same time. A torrid heat burned between my thighs. Oh god, I need this... I imagined a hunky guy kissing up my thighs...all the way to the candy store. "Uhh..."

My pussy ached and burned. Pushing my panties aside I plunged a finger into my dripping cunt, and rubbed my clitty with my thumb. Grabbing a long candle, I shoved it into my pussy, pretending it was a thick cock, pounding my g-spot.

Just then I squealed in orgasm. "Ahhh! Yes!"

Thad knocked on the door. "Mom? You ready yet?"

"I'll--I'll be ready in a minute." I whispered, "...after I change my wet panties."

⸳⸳⸳⸳⸳

"Honestly son, this meal is amazing. I love seafood." My lips kissed his cheek. 'Unfortunately, I ate a dozen oysters, and now I was so horny I could fuck a fire hydrant.'

"Glad you liked it, Mom. Are you having a good time?"

"Yes, but the waitress thinks you're my husband instead of my son. She even brought you a beer, and you're not old enough to drink."

The waitress leaned over to take our empty plates. I saw my son staring at her full bosom. "Sir, are you and your wife hungry for some dessert?"

"No thanks. Just the check." The waitress leaned over again. Thad stared at her hanging boobs, licking his lips. I guess I'm not the only one who's horny.

My son pulled out his wallet, and three condoms fell out. Magnum XL Condoms. He blushed as I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. We drove home in awkward silence.

As we drove I wondered, 'Why did Thad bring condoms on a dinner date with his mother? Why THREE condoms... did he plan to bang Mommy three times? And why Magnum XL condoms...Is my son hung like a fire-hose?'

That night in bed, I thought about those condom questions. And strange tingles rippled through my pussy. As usual I fingered myself to sleep.

In the morning we had breakfast. "Mom, I have a surprise for you." I cringe when he reached into his pocket again. But, instead of condoms Thad pulled out two tickets to Maui. "I won these at work. And you need a vacation with a man."

"I'm fine honey. Those are your tickets. You go on the trip... take a girlfriend."

"I ain't got no girlfriend. But you REALLY need a boyfriend. Mom, I know how aroused you are. I hear your groans all the time, and your bedside candle smells like poontang."

"You little bastard. I should slap your face off!" I grabbed the tickets. "But you're right, I need to find a guy. Or the lower part of a guy."

That day, I noticed the men in my library, amazed at how sexually attractive they were. Tall men with big feet, nice bulges and incredibly long fingers... Or maybe I was just horny.

That night we talked about the tickets. "Mom, maybe you could get Aunt Liz to go with you? Or," he added with a twinkle in his eye, "You could invite our neighbor, Trent. He has a thing for you."

"Hell no. Trent's thing is the size of my pinkie. I saw him peeing behind a bush."

"Well Mom, I guess I could go--if you're okay with taking your son on a romantic vacation."

"Would you really come with me?"

"Come how?"

"That's rude son, don't make me slap you!"

Thad reached across the table to squeeze my hand but accidentally squeezed my thigh. He winked, "Mom, I'd love to come... should I bring condoms?"

I slapped his face. "Mommy's on the pill!"

⸳⸳⸳⸳⸳

A week later I was stretched out on a wooden beach chair, relaxing in the sun, reading a romance novel. The beach was a sea of skimpy bikinis, bobbing tits, and strong men with bulging crotch lumps.

The muscle men reminded me of trashy paperbacks... How I missed those trashy paperbacks.

I noticed my son had a happy, hard lump in his shorts. I fantasized about his lump and scolded myself. 'He's your fucking son! Oops. I shouldn't use fucking and son in the same sentence...the thought does funny things to my pussy.'

"Mom what are you reading? Knights & Damsels: A Jousting Romance? Wow, mom. That's porn. You're reading porn."

"It's not porn! It's a gothic romance. The dashing Prince saves the day with his lance."

"His lance?"

"His thrusting spear...it's like a phallic symbol." I blushed red. "You're right, son. It's porn disguised as romance. Vicarious Victorian titillation for lonely women."

He laughed. "Porn or romance...whatever eats your beaver."

"Exactly!"

Grabbing the suntan lotion, I dabbed some on my hands and smeared it over my face. Thad whispered, "Lay down, Mom. I'll put lotion on the parts you can't see."

"I can do it myself!" But Thad rolled his eyes and nudged me down. He rubbed the lotion across my belly and tickled my belly button. It felt intimate...too intimate.

His fingertips moved in erotic circles just above my pelvis. I had to bite back a moan as my pussy fluttered.' I was right. This was too intimate for a son and his mom.'

"Roll over." I obeyed without thinking, flipping onto my belly. "Mom, you can keep reading your porn book." Thad massaged my back but his fingers kept catching on my bra strap. "Mom, can you take that damn thing off?"

"My bra? I'm not getting naked for you."

"I didn't say get naked, just lose the bra."

"You gonna play nice, son?" I giggled, feeling goosebumps on my tits. "Okay, but don't look. I'm not showing you my boobs." Thad turned away. Slipping off my bra I lay back on the lounge chair.

"Thanks Mommy." His hands rubbed in the lotion. It was definitely better without my bra. "Now for a deep massage." Thad's hands were strong and manly. They rolled around my shoulders, and along my back, kneading and relaxing my muscles.

Soon my entire body was pliable as a latex sex toy.

Moving down, Thad spread my legs slightly and squirted on lotion. After massaging my feet his hands moved up my legs slowly... I felt the illicit burn of pussy-anticipation.

When Thad massaged my thighs, my mind flashed Yellow Alert. His strong hands pushed down, pressing my pussy and clitty against the wooden chair. My cunt gushed with girlie juice.

Thad's hands moved up, massaging my inner thighs...right next to the candy store. His thumb brushed the crease in my bikini bottom, and I groaned in orgasm. A climax caused by my own son. This was wrong. "No Thad!"

Forgetting I was topless, I jumped up to leave. Thad's mouth fell open. "WOW MOM. NICE HOOTERS!"

"Don't you dare look at your Mother that way!" Covering my naked boobs I ran back to the bungalow to take a steaming-cold shower, trying to wash away the guilt.

⸳⸳⸳

Later I sat on the grass, enjoying the tropical sunset as I read another novel. "Women Crave Romance. Men Crave Sex." All I wanted was a good fuck.

"Mommy?" Thad stepped up behind me. "It's so pretty here, ain't it? Just like a picture." I nodded as his warm breath tickled my neck. "Mom, there's a reason they call this Fantasy Island."

"No son, that's an old TV show."

"But I'm sure this island is filled with fantasies. Mom, you want to know my nasty fantasy?"

"No son. And don't you dare tell me!" We stood there in awkward silence, watching the red-hot sun sink into the cool blue ocean. Thad's lips nibbled the back of my neck.

I jumped in surprise. "Son don't!"

Grabbing my waist he pulled me to his chest. "Mom, it's okay." His voice was a low growl. "I know your secret. It's okay...I want it too."

"NO SON, WE CAN'T..." His lips smash against mine. Thad's tongue probed along my lips, searching for weakness. I was weak. Timidly my mouth opened as his tongue plunged inside.

Our tongues twisted together in an ancient mating dance. Thad's fingers tenderly touched my face, making me tremble. His hand slipped down, under my T-shirt, caressing my naked tits. Then he tugged my shirt up as my boobs bounced out and jiggled.

Thad took them into his mouth, sucking my tits and tweaking my nipples. His lips kissed down my exposed belly, sucking my belly button. "Stop, that tickles!" I swatted his head and Thad stuck his tongue out at me.

"Dammit son, don't stick that tongue out unless you plan to use it!" Before I knew it he had my panties down and his head between my legs. Thad kissed all over my furry mound making me squirm. "...ooh"

His face dropped lower, as his tongue tickled my inner lips. My hips jerked in surprise when he flicked my clit. "Oh yes Sonny...eat Mommy!" Thad lapped faster, and nibbled my pussy lips.

I moaned, gripping his head as his tongue stabbed in and out of my hole... tongue-fucking his Mother. Then he went at my swollen clit, sucking it against his teeth. That drove me over the edge. I smashed my gushing pussy into his face, screaming in a toe-curling climax!

"Ohh...Ohh Thad!"

After the last jolt I collapsed on the ground. Thad raised his head, wiping my girlie juices from his face. The naughty boy tongue-kissed me, letting me taste my own twat. We lay together kissing as he squeezed my cushy tits.

"Mom you want this. It's time to fuck." Thad yanked out his throbbing erection. The thing was thick as my wrist. His strong hands spread my legs so wide they hurt. "Now beg for it Mommy. Beg me to fuck you."

"Um son... fuck me please." I looked up. "Like that?"

"Louder Mom!" He smacked my ass. "Louder!"

"Fuck me son! Dammit, fuck me like you hate me!"

Squirming on the grass, spread and naked, begging my boy to fuck me... Yes it was depraved and desperate...but it made my pussy burn like a raging wildfire. I wanted fucked more than I wanted to breathe.

Abandoning all modesty I gripped my son's throbbing shaft, moving it toward my neglected cunt. Thad thrust forward, burying his entire length inside my fuck-hole. "OUCH!" I moaned in surprise, digging my nails into his back.

Searing pain ripped through my pink tissue... I wasn't ready for all that thickness--all at once!

"Mommy, you're twat's so tight." My son reared back like a bull and pounded my pussy hard... pounding the very hole that delivered him.

I almost felt like a virgin as my pussy walls were torn apart and stuffed with cock-- stuffed with too much cock. Thad hammered deeper. "Mom, you need this."

Every time I gasped he fucked faster and harder, making my pussy ache... wonderfully.

My son was right, I needed it. I needed fucked--fucked like a wild whore! Soon I felt my hips move on their own, lifting my quivering cunt to meet each thrust of my son's shaft.

"Oh it feels so good... so damn good... Suck Mommy's tits!" His mouth slobbered over them. "No I mean bite them-- bite my nipples!" Like a good boy he bit each one... pulling my puffy nips together he chewed both rubbery nipples at once! "Yess!"

My hips bounced like I'd hit a speed bump. "Holy Shit Son!" Suddenly I jolted in climax, and my cunt spasms made his cock spew at the same time. Hot jism gushed inside me, soothing my ache.

Gobs of white cum froth dripped out of my pussy.

"Mom, you're so damn sexy, let me take a pic."

"No. No twatty pics of Mommy." He snapped a pic anyway. I covered my sloppy fuck-hole and blushed. "Son don't ever tell anyone we did this. I'd hate for the library ladies to find out."

"Sure Mom, but I plan to keep doing it. Keep screwing you. Every day. Every way."

"Gosh son, you're such a stud. Like a trashy paperback of my past...but I ain't throwing you away." I giggled. "Thad, let's go cuddle in the cabana. I'll give you a nice blowjob."

"Cumming Mother."

KimKim5
KimKim5
954 Followers