Lydia Got the Winnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded her head vigorously, "If you lie, I will put it back got it?" I said, more vigorous nodding, so I undid the tape.

"Why have you done this Lydia, I don't deserve this, what are you after?" she muttered harshly through the bag over her head. I felt for her tits again, they were too good not to be played with, and what delighted me too was, they got hard.

"Mmmmm," that's nice Mary, I like hard nipples don't you?" she twitched, I think she hadn't realised they had hardened, and now it was too late to stop it. That's when Jack tapped me on the shoulder, I turned with a smile, he kissed me and gave me the thumbs up.

"Now Mary," I said, as I kept at her tits and pussy, "you and I need to talk. I told Jack everything on Tuesday, we always tell each everything, we have no secrets Mary, not like you with Mike," her husband, I said. I felt her stiffen at that, she was finding out that beauty, no matter how beautiful she was, there were limits in everyone's life.

"You want me to share Jack with you," I asked, "but before that can happen, you have to prove yourself to me, win my approval, get me on your side, am I right so far?" she nodded her head, her nipples were like rock cakes and her pussy was leaking a lot.

"So," I kept on, "I want to see if you are good enough to be screwed and fucked by my Jack, by seeing you in action!"

"What do you mean Lydia, what are you talking about?" She was well confused now. Jack left and got undressed, he was on for it now, I had tipped him the wink that I was in. He came back and he looked as he always does when he's naked, magnificent, it's the only way to describe my Adonis.

I got off her and made get to her feet, where I undid her skirt, yanked her panties off and stripped her blouse away. Jesus she looked good, I wanted to carry on and have her myself. But that wasn't the plan, not yet anyway. Now apart from the bag on her head and her wrists tied, she was utterly naked.

I walked her to the back of her sofa, and quickly tied one ankle, it was too late for her to prevent me, then I tied the other. She was now feet apart and in total captivity. I put my hand to the middle of her back and bent her down. Her ass was in the air, and I wanted to kiss it and play more with her pussy, which was glistening.

I have never seen a more awesome sight, even Jacks face was agog, not to mention the state of his gorgeous prick. Believe it or not, what I was doing was for me and him, our marriage meant more to us than a quick screw.

"You want Jack's cock Mary, well, first things first." I told her, I went to work on her, treating her nipples to a year's worth of birthdays, and her pussy to a banquet. Mary was turned right on now, there was no doubt, she was moaning softly, her capture and position forgotten. She knew it was me doing all of this so she was content with it now.

When I thought she was about ready, I said. "I have someone here who's prick is exactly the same as Jacks, and he's going to screw you so I can see if you are worthy of my man!" The shock was obvious.

"What do you mean someone here, who, you can't? I won't allow it Lydia. I'll call the police and tell them you have raped me!" she hollered, but she was not only still turned on she was scared, I was at her pussy and nipples, she was dripping, and she was pliable because her future was in my hands. I moved around the sofa, got on my knees in front of her and took her nipples in my fingers.

Jack, without any hesitation what so ever moved in behind her and sank his prick right up to the hilt. She squealed, cried and yelped, she jumped, tried to wriggle away, but he was in and he was staying it. I was twisting and tweaking her nipples, Mary couldn't get her breath.

"Please, please," she begged, I... Ohhhh... Hmmmm... oh god... then Jack fucked her, and when I say fucked, I mean fucked. I have years of firsthand knowledge of my man and I know that when Jack fucks me, I stay fucked. Well Mary was finding out now, but she didn't know it was him. She might guess in the future but she would never really know.

His hips slapped against hers, and she had a climax, I could tell from the tension in her she was trying to deny it but she couldn't, and once the first one had gone in, then the floodgates opened. She pleaded to me in garbled words, I pointed at Jack indicating 'harder,' he did. It was the first time I had seen him fuck, I had always been the recipient, now I had front on knowledge, and I was shocked and stunned at his power.

He hammered her into complete submission, she relaxed and went slack apart from her head bobbing up and down with each orgasmic explosion he was creating. Mary was near her end, Jack slowed but she continued. I pointed at her ass! What the fucking hell I am saying! I demanded to myself.

But if I wanted him not to do it, I was too late, he drummed it into her, the only reason her scream never brought the house down, was my hand closing over her mouth. Jack rode her into oblivion, and I wished with all my heart that it had been me laid over this sofa, getting the battering Mary was receiving. Jack and I love anal, it's wildly fabulous.

Jack yanked his prick out and banged it back into her pussy, then he shot his load, he filled her to the top, I heard her squealing loudly, but he kept going until he had finished. I fell backwards and lay on the floor, Jack disappeared and came back ten minutes later, he was washed and dressed.

He smiled at me, pulled me to my feet, kissed me, and mouthed, 'I love you!' I smiled back and did the same, then we both gave each other the thumbs up sign. I untied Mary's feet and led her back to her sofa on very unsteady legs.

"Now Mary," I said, "you will never again even approach me and say what you said. Jack is off limits to you and everyone else, he's mine, he's staying mine, got it?" I twisted a nipple hard. She nodded her head.

"If I decide one day Jack can fuck you, I will let you know," she nodded, beaten, I was on top form now, "so if you want to get into my good books, and convince me you are worthy of him. You can be at my house next Tuesday at 10am, okay?"

"What for?" she asked me.

"So I can have you any time I want, and eating out of my hands, and elsewhere too," I told her just as lewdly, using her terms against her. "And believe me; you will want my Jack when I've finished telling you of just how good he is Mary. You have beauty, I have my Jack!"

"I'll be there Lydia, 10am Tuesday," she said quietly under the bag. I looked at Jack, and he nodded his extremely handsome sexy head. "But if things go the way I plan them, then you will of course become ours, agreed?" Another twist of her super nipple, and she agreed.

"One more thing, you and Mike don't have children, why?" I asked.

"I don't know," she replied, "we try, but?"

"Well, if you are a good girl, and do as I say, Jack will give you as many as you want!" Her head lifted at that, she stayed still for a while and then.

"Yes Lydia, I'll be a good girl." I grinned happily at Jack, he grinned back, we had got her. Jack had said we would, now the most beautiful creature on god's earth was going to be mine and Jacks, oh life can be so kind sometimes can't it? I released a knot; we didn't want her to see Jack. We didn't want her to know it had been him all along. I would let her stew before I told her the truth. That it had been Jack that had fucked her senseless that fateful day. We left hurriedly, she would get herself free in about ten to fifteen minutes, I had practiced beforehand.

12