Lying in the Sun with Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,730 Followers

I cautiously asked, "Please, I want to know what you were feeling."

She nervously whispered, "I feel funny saying this, but I would - I would - pull my pants down when I watched you."

"What? Really?"

"I couldn't help it."

"Right up there, in the bushes, where you were hiding?"

"I just HAD to, I needed to - so bad."

Oh my God, right then my heart just started pounding with excitement. I had no idea that I could feel this way, my emotional hunger was making me so exhilarated, and I thought I might start to panic.

I asked, "Ellie, is it okay that we are talking like this?"

She stammered, "Oh my - God - Ethan - Yes."

"It feels so funny, are you sure?"

"Yes - this is nice. I mean, Thank you for letting me be so honest - I mean - saying what I'm saying - it feels REALLY good!"

I took some deep breaths and tried to calm down, and that helped, a little. This was like some compulsion for me - I needed to hear my sister say even more.

My little sister was lying there looking so pretty with her big eyes focused on me.

I looked down at my little sister's pale body in the sunlight, all naked and smooth. She looked gloriously beautiful.

And I desperately wanted to hear more.

I asked, "Ellie, you pulled your pants down, right over there, in the bushes. You really did that?"

"Yes, I was on my knees. If I stood up you would have seen me. And I would pull my shorts down - well - actually, I would pull them all the way off."

"Oh my God, Ellie - you really did that?

"I couldn't help it. I had to."

I felt overwhelmed and selfish - I desperately NEEDED to somehow tell my sister how this made me feel.

I collected myself a little before I spoke.

I asked, "When you were in the bushes, and your pants were off. Were you worried that I might see you?"

She replied in a shaky voice, "I don't know, maybe I wanted you to see me."

Hearing that, I felt like I visibly shuddered.

Ellie kept talking, "I'm sorry but I need to tell you how all this made me feel."

I said, "It's all right, you can tell me."

My little sister stammered, "After last summer, and watching you like I did. It really affected me, and - I guess I got all obsessed. And, when I'm alone - and when I'm in my dorm room - alone. I need to - I mean - the only way I can..."

She trailed off, and she seemed so emotional.

I said, "Please, keep talking."

"This is scary for me to say..."

"Please, I want to hear this."

"Okay, I'll try - when I'm alone - when I masturbate - the only way I can - climax - I mean - really have an orgasm - is to be up on my knees, just like when I was in the bushes - when I was watching you..."

I thought for a second, and then I spoke, "Ellie, were you - touching yourself when you watched me?"

"Oh my God yes, it felt SO good."

We both looked directly into each other's eyes. This lasted for a few minutes. She radiated a sort of amazing honesty.

She told me, "I loved following you here last summer. I thought it was beautiful."

I gasped, "I can't believe we are both talking about this."

"I'm scared to say this but - would you do something, for me, if I asked?"

I was confused, and I cautiously replied, "I think so..."

My little sister whispered, "Ethan, please, don't move - you can't move."

There was something SO desperate in my sister's quiet voice. She was looking at me with such a yearning, and I wasn't sure what to do.

She said, "No matter what I do, please, I don't want you to move..."

I said, "You mean stay still, here on the blanket?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll stay still."

"But, you can only move if I ask you to - Okay?"

I said, "I'm not sure what you mean."

"Please, I need you to stay completely still."

"I will, I'll stay still, just like this."

She spoke in a needy voice, "And if I ask you to move, you have to do as I say. Okay?"

"I will."

She let out a sigh of relief, and said, "Thank you."

The day was heating up, and the sun suddenly felt powerful and warm. Any sense of being cold was gone.

She whispered, "Ethan, I'm need to ask you - to do something - for me..."

"What is it?"

"I need to ask you - to move - for me - just please say you will - please say yes - okay..."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but I replied, "Okay, tell me what you want me to do."

Without realizing what was happening, I had completely abandoned myself to my little sister's desires, it was like she had hypnotized me.

She slowly asked, "Ethan, would you, roll over and lie on your back?"

"Ellie?"

"Please, I need you to lie on your back, just like you would last summer - when I watched you."

I quietly asked, "Are you sure?"

She begged with a needy, "Oh pleeeeeeease..."

I'm not sure how it happened, but I was powerless to stop myself.

Everything felt so perfect, and before I knew what I was doing, I had rolled over onto my back and I saw my erection spring up. With that, I was suddenly completely showing myself to my beautiful little sister, and I felt a sense of liberation I had never known.

The instant I was on my back, there was a sudden jolt of electricity in the air, and she stared at me - at my erection - with wide eyes and such a shocked expression.

I watched Ellie flinch, and she was suddenly lying there, with both hands covering her eyes.

She let out a panicky, "Oh Fuck - Oh Fuck..."

I nervously whispered, "I'm sorry..."

She sort of whimpered, "Oh my God - No - It's okay."

And I watched as she cautiously moved her hands from her eyes, and she looked down at my erection.

She was just barely peeking thru her fingers, but I could see her whole body kind of shudder.

Suddenly, I could see her expression get even more intense, and she was obviously staring directly at my hard erection.

She gasped, "Oh Ethan - Oh FUCK!"

And Ellie's eyes were wide and electric with emotion.

I just let her stare from her frozen position on the blanket next to me. The deep emotion I saw in her eyes was simply overwhelming - and I thought my heart would break.

She stayed motionless in a sort of frozen trance like state. It was almost like she was tied up, and trapped.

And I wanted to set her free. I wanted, something MORE.

I whispered, "Ellie, are you sure this is okay?"

"Y-yes."

I was too amazed to say anything, I just stayed frozen lying on my back, with my naked little sister just a few feet away next to me on the blanket.

She whispered, "Ethan, I'm really scared right now - but - Please just please stay still - don't move - okay..."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but I replied, "Okay."

Then she smiled at me from her side of the blanket, and whispered, "Just stay totally still, for me, please."

"Okay."

We both lay there, silent and still, me naked on my back, and Ellie was naked on her tummy. We stayed quiet for a long time as we looked at each other.

My little sister broke the silence by whispering, "I loved watching you from my hiding spot."

I whispered under my breath, "Oh God Ellie..."

Then she giggled and in a little girl voice, she said, "It was cute to watch you pee standing up."

I sort of gasped, "Ellie? You watched me pee?"

And in a quiet whisper, she said, "It was so beautiful, you would step off the blanket and pee, and I loved that when you were all done, you would - sort of - shake it - it was so cute."

And then we both giggled, and it eased the tension a little bit.

She looked over at me from her modest pose on her tummy and said, "I have to pee, really bad."

Her voice was strangely resigned, like she was trying to tell me something more.

I looked at her, lying naked on her tummy next to me, and she looked SO determined.

I whispered, "Ellie, what is it?"

She spoke slow and clear, "Please - Ethan, I need to pee."

We stayed silent for a moment, and I could tell she was pondering something.

Ellie slowly moved her arms, and put both hands flat on the blanket. Then she got up on all fours, and I instinctively turned my head away.

She sort of whimpered, "No - Please, I asked you not to move."

I said, "I couldn't help it."

And in a quiet voice, she said, "Please - look at me."

I cautiously turned my head back to her. I was totally unprepared for what I was seeing.

The shock of seeing her, naked - so close - completely startled me.

She was on all fours and I needed to look up at her pale smooth body.

She was unimaginably lovely, and her little breasts were hanging down, small and delicate, and her nipples were tiny and hard.

I was too amazed to say anything, I just stayed frozen on the blanket, with her just a few feet away.

She intentionally repeated herself, "Ethan, I loved watching you pee."

Before I could comprehend what was happening, my little sister stood up on the blanket and looked down at me. She was totally naked. And her wet pubic hair was glistening in the bright sunlight.

She was breathing deep and fast. And she stared at me with an expression of such deep longing that it made my heart ache.

She stammered, "Please - Ethan - I need you to watch me."

And then I watched from below as her long athletic legs moved slowly as she stepped just a few inches off the blanket. She stood on the grass and faced me as I lie on my back, with my throbbing erection pointing upward toward the sky.

She seemed to carefully position herself paying close attention to my eyes. Then she gracefully lowered herself into a squatting position, facing me, with her knees wide.

I could see between her long legs, she was letting me look directly at the delicate pink lips of her vagina. And it was obvious that she absolutely LOVED letting me see her like this.

My beautiful little sister looked down at me and then whispered, "I need to be a little bit closer."

She reached toward me and folded the corner of the blanket away, right near my face, so the green grass was uncovered. She moved forward so she was even closer to my face, her knees almost above me as she squatted next to me.

She whispered, "Ethan - you need to stay still. You CAN'T move. You have to let me do this."

"Okay."

Her pubic hair was still damp from the cold river, and it glistened in the bright sunlight.

My intense gaze was totally locked on the beautiful pink wetness between her legs. I was completely transfixed on this small area, like I was afraid to blink. Neither of us moved for a long time, only my deep breathing broke the quiet.

I could tell something was building, I could sense it in her expression.

Then, she spread her knees a little wider and she whined, "Oh God - oh god..."

And then she began started peeing.

I stared wide-eyed. My heart started pounding. She looked so unbelievably ecstatic.

She mumbled an emotional, "Yes - yes - yes..."

And it was obvious that she absolutely LOVED letting me see her as she peed, she was literally shivering with excitement, and - Oh God - she wanted - she NEEDED - me to look at her.

The stream of clear liquid was somehow electric in its perfection, I was lost in an overwhelming excitement as I watched.

It lasted longer than I imagined, and then the thin stream slowed to a dribble.

I said, "Oh God - Ellie, that was SO beautiful."

She said, "I needed to do that, for you to watch me, since last summer."

My little sister had suddenly leaned forward from her squatting position on the grass, and she eagerly crawled onto the blanket, over to the other side of me, to the duffle bag next to me.

It was heartbreakingly beautiful to watch her on all fours, naked on the blanket. Then she carefully crawled over toward me slow and catlike, and she turned around and faced me.

She looked at me with her big beautiful eyes.

My little sister was breathing deep and fast. And she stared at me with an expression of such deep longing that it made my heart ache.

She was unimaginably lovely, and her breasts were so small and delicate, and her nipples were tiny and hard.

Without realizing what I was happening, I watched as my little sister franticly unzipped the small duffle bag and took out the big bottle of baby oil.

She quietly said, "You are doing so good, but please - you can't move."

She opened it up and set the cap on the blanket. And then she moved in close to me, along my side, right up next to my hips and she poured a thin little stream of baby oil on the head of my erection, and she watched, mesmerized, as it dribbled smoothly down along the shaft.

Ellie reached her hand out toward my tall erection.

She sort of whimpered, "I simply have to do this, I can't help it."

As her fingertip delicately caressed it, I flinched.

She whimpered, "I'm sorry..."

I said, "Ellie, it's okay - it feels nice."

I was surprised, and it took me a second to understand. I had NEVER felt anything like it, and it seemed to release such powerful emotions, deep within me, and I just let myself admire what I was seeing.

She said, "Please Ethan, don't be scared. "

Then, suddenly, her little hand was wrapped around my hard oily erection.

I couldn't help it, I moaned with passion, "Oh fuck - Oh fuck..."

I was shocked at how warm it felt, and how - how beautiful and perfect it seemed.

For the next few minutes I let my sister cautiously caressed it, and fondled it. The baby oil created a sort of smoothness that was heavenly. I would react so powerfully to her every little touch. My breathing was getting faster.

She was sitting right next to me, and I reached up and gently set my hand on her smooth leg. She looked down at my hand, and she seemed uneasy.

She spoke in a sympathetic voice, "Ethan - You CAN'T move. You have to let me do this - Please."

I set my hand back on the blanket, realizing that my little sister was somehow living out some deep need.

Then, she gently gripped her little hand around my penis, and she delicately began to stroke in a slow gentle rhythm.

I instantly responded, "Oh Ellie - Oh FUCK..."

And hearing me sound so electrified somehow affected her and she gripped a little tighter and pumped a little harder. I was suddenly gasping with lust, and it made her squeeze even tighter.

I whispered, "This feel SO amazing..."

I didn't fully understand what was happening, but Ellie kept at this for a few minutes, and she was absolutely ecstatic.

I watched my sister and the motion of her hand made her little breasts jiggle, and just watching her breasts like that was MORE exciting than her hand stroking my erection.

I panted, "Oh God, Ellie..."

Her expression was awash in absolute ecstasy, and it just sent me higher, I was completely entranced by the sensation of her hand on my penis.

I had never felt ANYTHING so arousing.

I looked down at my sister, as she sat there on her knees, so close to me. She seemed like a beautiful angel, naked and flawless.

I wanted so badly to reach up and touch her, but I stayed as still as I could. She looked at me with an expression of such determination, and she said, "I need to do something."

I didn't understand, and I asked, "What is it?"

"Last summer, when I watched you from up on the rocks, from the bushes, I wanted so bad for you to see me."

She sounded so serious that it scared me, "Ellie?"

"Since last summer, I've been totally preoccupied, thinking of this, it's made me sort of crazy. Please let me do what I need to do."

"It's okay..."

"But - Please - Don't move."

I whispered a desperate, "It's okay, you can do what ever you need to..."

I'm not sure how it happened, but the next thing I remember she was naked and straddling me. She was sitting up, on her knees, with her legs spread, right over my belly.

Oh her God, she was perfectly naked. She moved her self taller on her knees and slightly arched her back; she was showing me her body. she wanted me to see her. I was on fire - she wanted him to see me, her small breasts, her adorable tummy, her pubic hair - her wet vagina.

Ellie spread her knees wider and inched a little toward my face - she wanted - she desperately NEEDED him to see her open wet vagina.

I could FEEL the overwhelming joy in her - she looked so beautiful.

I was still breathing hard, in an anxious way. It was so intense, but at the same time I felt this overwhelming love for my little sister.

Then she carefully moved myself over me, straddling me - right above my face, so her vagina was easy for me to see.

And in a quiet voice, she said, "Please - look at me."

She looked so strong and so beautiful. And it was obvious that she absolutely LOVED letting me see her like this. Her breasts are small and her nipples were hard. She could tell I was excited, and - Oh God - she wanted - she NEEDED - me to look at her. The way she was sitting, her knees were on the blanket and her legs were wide, and she let him see me - her wet vagina.

She whispered, "Please Ethan, you CAN'T move."

Than she reached over and grabbed the bottle of baby oil, she cupped her groin with one hand, and then she poured a thick stream down into her hand, and I watched as it dribbled out from between her fingers and down the inside of her legs and onto my chest.

She poured a lot of baby oil into her hand and it ended up all over my chest. She took her palm and caressed her groin in slow sensual motions, until her tummy and the inside of her legs were glossy with the baby oil.

She looked at me with absolute seriousness and said, "If I ask you to do anything, you need to do what I ask, okay?"

She was acting so determined all I could do was respond with, "yes, I'll do whatever you need."

She moved both her hands and leaned forward and lovingly caressed my forehead and neck with her oily fingers.

She looked into my eyes and said, "I've thought about this all winter, and I am so happy to finally be here with you."

All I could focus on was the plump glistening lips of her vagina. I could see that they were a deep pink and slightly parted, I was amazed at how beautiful it looked.

Than she sat up tall on her knees, arched her hips toward me and took her fingertips and placed them on her clitoris. And she began to rub herself in frantic little circles.

All I could do was stay still and watch.

She was unimaginably lovely, and looking up at her I was captivated by her breasts, they were so small and delicate, and her nipples were tiny and hard. And they seemed to jiggle with the desperate motion of her fingers rubbing her clitoris.

My little sister was breathing deep and fast. And she stared at me with an expression of such deep longing that it made my heart ache.

She looked at me and stammered, "Ethan - I - I need to - cum like this - I've thought about it all winter long..."

I was amazed at how thrilling our pose was for me. It was like a drug that went right to my soul. We were both naked and oily, and I was flat on my back, with my little sister was kneeling above me. Her knees tucked tight against my ribs and pushed into my armpits, and her beautiful oily vagina centered above my chest, maybe 12 inches from my eyes.

She whimpered, "I need to cum - I need to cum..."

I wanted so badly to reach up and caress her beautiful pale body, but I stayed as still as I could.

I watched as the urgent rubbing motion of her fingertips against her clitoris got even faster.

She gasped, "Oh Ethan - Oh FUCK!"

With that, she pushed her hips even closer towards my face. Then she abruptly stopped. I watched as she franticly grabbed the bottle of baby oil and she opened the lid.

She commanded, "Ethan, show me you hands."

And without hesitation, I held both hands up for her to see.

It felt funny to move after being so still.

addieQ
addieQ
1,730 Followers