Lynne's Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went back to the normal for what she had come to know. She would be called, told to meet Johnny in the gym, and he would strap her to the table and apologize the whole time he was doing it. She would remove her plate and await either Willie or Alex or the others. Marvin had clients that would drop by and it was his offering to them, she was being used as a place to dump their sperm and what had started as a huge rush had become just what it was degrading as hell.

She told me that as she was on the plane on the way home she pondered over the question "How could she stop this." Marvin had video's of her being used and she didn't know if I really wanted her back or not. I assured her that I loved her, and had for the past 19 years since we were in high school, I would help her any way I could.

She told me she had discovered that Marvin was a lawyer and had a wealthy client list. She would like to turn the tables on him. She wasn't sure how as of yet, but she did want to end what she was doing. She said she still loved Marvin, but couldn't take the hours she spent on that table meeting his friends, most of the time not even knowing their names.

Lynne finished her story by relating the final incident before he sent her back to me.

Marvin had returned home that evening, told her to go to his room and wait, and when her walked in he had Tanya with him. Lynne watch as he made love to her for the next 45 minutes. He looked at Lynne, and said "You know what to do, you fucking whore." Lynne got up and went to the bed and spent the next 15 minutes cleaning first Tanya, then taking Marvin's cock in her mouth. He said "Watch this Tanya", and began to piss in Lynne's mouth. She said she swallowed all she could but some had trickled from the sides of her mouth and dribbled down her chin. He then told her to lick his ass and Lynne immediately obeyed and gave him a rim job for the next 10 minutes while he and Tanya talked and laughed about what she was doing. Finally he to Lynne to do the same for Tanya, and Lynne moved over and gave her the same treatment. He told Lynne to get out of the way, and climbed back between Tanya's legs and entered her and Lynne returned to his ass and began to lick as he fucked Tanya. After twenty minutes he announced he was going to cum, pulled out of Tanya and offered his cock to Lynne which she readily accepted and swallowed down his sperm. Marvin and Tanya cuddled together Lynne lay in his crotch with his cock in her mouth and the fell asleep that way.

The twins walked in the door and Lynne went to hug and tell them she loved them, and I wondered, what will tomorrow bring.

12