Lynne's Revenge Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fucked her for 40 minutes and then Luis asked if he would like to change places, and Manuel told him to lay down, and with that, they lay on the floor, with their balls touching and told Lynne to climb aboard, she positioned herself over them and when they were both ready they told her to sit down and she impaled herself on those two cocks and began to ride. She must have ridden them for another hour before she was told to get off and kneel. She did this and they stood in front of her and began to masturbate, and she knew she was again going to be covered in cum. They continue jerking there cocks for the next two minutes and then, they began to spray her face and hair with spurt after spurt of cum, until they offered their cocks to be cleaned and they sat down.

As they sat, they talked to each other, and said how nice to know they had both shared every hole in the whores body at the same time. Lynne knelt there and felt the cum drying on her face and again her hair was matted worse than it ever had been.

They looked at Lynne and told her she would have to fuck horses from now on, seeing she would be good to anyone any more, and laughed. She wondered how much worse it could get.

12