Lyon's Den Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thumb languidly stroked across her knuckles. "I like the free you."

They saw or spoke to each other every day for two months after that, but he never asked about her work, or wanted to meet her friends. Jenifer saw that as a blessing. Then she realized he never talked about his friends, either. Was he ashamed of being seen with her? And why hadn't they had sex yet? The goodnight kissing was fabulous, but it didn't go anywhere. He hadn't even tried for first base yet. Sexual frustration was a new experience for her. Even a porn actress can have unmet needs and desires.

They'd just left a theater production of 'Annie Get Your Gun', and Jenifer was feeling her aggressive feminine side. She reached across the car and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Bruce, I want to sleep at your place tonight. Don't you think it's time we take this relationship to the next level? Start doin' what comes natur'lly"

The smile left his face. He cleared his throat several times, and finally said, "I've never..." That's all he got out before shutting down, but it was enough.

Holding back her gasp of surprise, she calmly said, "Oh... Really? Why not?"

"Well... my parents raised me to believe that intercourse outside of marriage is a sin."

She removed her hand from his hair. "I see. So you're saving yourself?"

"I am. I'm saving myself for the woman I love. The first time should be about making love, not just having sex."

Her heart sank. "That sounds wonderful. I wish my first time..." That's all she got out before shutting down and turning to look out the window.

They drove on in silence for a while. After several miles, Jenifer realized they were heading in the opposite direction from her apartment. She wiped her eyes before turning to look at Bruce.

He glanced at her and smiled. "I love you, Jenifer."

Without hesitation, for the first time in her life, Jenifer truthfully said the words, "I love you, too."

Jenifer discovered something new about herself. With Bruce, she could turn off the past.

As he led her by the hand to his bedroom she felt virginal. His first time became her first time, and allowed him to set the pace. It was a slow pace, like an unwrapping of a cherished gift, an exploration of discovery. The anticipation of his touch was a high she'd never experienced; his gentleness a wonderful tease.

They didn't speak more than a few words, instead communicating in gasps, moans, and laughter for a night and a day.

***

"Excuse me. Are you Ms. Baxter?"

Jenifer's head snapped up from her hands. "Yes, I'm Mrs. Baxter."

A middle-aged man in clean scrubs sat beside her, and said, "I'm Doctor Jacobs. Your husband is being moved to recover."

"Thank god, he's alive."

He offered a weak smile, and then went on, "He's alive, but there were complications. The bullet missed all the vital organs. It's the after effects the blow to the head may have caused that I'm most concerned about. I've put him in a medically induced coma to minimize any damage caused by brain swelling. We'll keep him sedated for a few days."

"He'll be all right, won't he?"

Placing his hand over hers, he said, "We won't know until he's conscious. I'm sorry to say, I'm not sure if he'll ever regain consciousness or how much brain damage he suffered. I will say that the bullet wound may have been a blessing in disguise. The loss of blood pressure may have prevented severe brain damage. Only time will tell."

12