M Club Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awesome!" Andy said, pushing away from the kitchen table. "First time naked in a hot tub with sexy girls."

Sean rolled his eyes and rose to follow as Lisa led the group out onto the back patio. The roof extended well out from the house, covering a concrete slab on which was the hot tub as well as several pieces of patio furniture. The hot tub was concealed from the neighbors by the house, a vine-covered trellis, and tall hedges along the opposite fence. It wasn't impossible for someone to see them, but they'd have to make a concerted effort. In the dark, Lisa knew she wouldn't be able to see anyone doing such spying, but she didn't think any of the neighbors were the sort who'd actually do that sort of thing. In the unlikely event they tried, Lisa figured they could keep the tub and patio lights off and it'd probably be impossible to see anything.

The boys began to strip while Lisa tapped at the tub's control panel to get the jets going. It was a free-standing unit big enough to fit four comfortably, maybe six if everyone didn't mind getting cozy. She didn't use it all that often, since it seemed awkward hanging out with her parents in it and it was too much hassle to use it on her own. She and Denby and a few other friends occasionally fired it up, but that had only happened a couple times.

"Does it have those cool underwater lights?" Andy peered over the side, already naked and at half-staff.

"Yeah," Lisa said. "But I thought I'd leave them off, just in case we got nosey neighbors."

"Boo. How are we gonna see what's going on under water?"

"What, afraid we won't get to see you?" Denby said, stepping up between Andy and Lisa while placing a hand on the boy's back. Lisa immediately noted the more comfortable, if innocent, contact between them.

"Oh, you'll get an eyeful," he said. "We'll just have to call hand checks now. Can't trust you and Sean, after all."

"If anyone needs to keep his hands out of the tub..." Sean gave Andy a scrutinizing look before breaking into a smile.

"Club rules," Andy said. "Can't say I won't have my hands all over myself, though. That's kinda the point, right?"

"Geez, horn dog," Lisa said. "Into the water with you, even though you'd probably be better off with a cold shower."

"Cold shower for two?" Andy climbed in, pausing to give Lisa a nudge on the shoulder. "I might be game for that."

"Maybe we should just hose you down in the middle of the yard," Denby said, taking Sean's hand to steady herself as she climbed in.

The mood remained light, with everyone teasing everyone else, though most of it inevitably fell on Andy who ate up the attention and dished it back enthusiastically. Sean and Denby sat side by side along one side with his arm wrapped around her shoulder. Lisa was a little jealous of that closeness, wishing she could cuddle up with him again.

Andy sat in a corner seat that had the most intense massage action while Lisa took the corner that was more of a reclined seat. Her feet inevitably ended up in Andy's lap and she didn't complain when he started massaging them. She could feel his erection graze against the outside of her foot, but he wasn't going out of his way to press the contact.

After a good bit of relaxing and casual conversation, Andy was the one who brought things back around to masturbation. "So, Lisa, is it true that hot tub jets are good for getting girls off?"

Lisa felt herself blush, not that anyone could tell between the heat and the meager light slipping through the back window curtains.

"I haven't had much chance to try," she said, evasively.

"Not much, or not at all?" Andy's hands, which had remained on her feet to this point, strayed further up her legs to mid-thigh.

"Okay, I did it once," she said. "My parents had just gotten out of the tub when I was getting home one night. I was beat, so I decided to use the tub before they turned it off. I left the lights off, just like this, and it was a rare time I was in here alone. I was curious."

"Tell us more," Denby said.

Well, this was a masturbation club. Lisa sighed and pressed on. "I moved to a spot where I could get a stream on me and not look like I was doing anything too unusual. Believe me, I was terrified that my parents would come back out and catch me.

"Anyway, it felt good, but I could tell it wasn't going to get me off. It was just enough to get me wanting more. I figured my bottoms were getting in the way and I probably wasn't in the best position. I was scared as hell, but I slipped off my bottoms and then used a different jet that had a better angle. And, oh fuck, that was pretty crazy intense. I think I came in less than a minute."

"So it is true," Andy said, rubbing her leg just a bit higher. "Nice."

"Yeah, it's true," she said. "I just sat back for a bit afterward, but I didn't put my bottoms back on. I loved the feeling of being naked down there. Who knows, maybe that was the beginning of my fantasies about getting naked all the time. Anyway, I decided to give it another go a few minutes later. This time I pulled my top up - not all the way off, just in case someone came out. Big O number two. I've been so tempted to try it again since then, but I don't usually have opportunities to do it when someone isn't around or when it wouldn't be suspicious."

"Hence the party tonight?" Sean said. "Naked, unlimited masturbation opportunity, and with friends?"

"Exactly," she said. "With the family gone, I'd have probably been out here anyway, but I definitely had to try it with you guys."

Andy patted her leg. "Well, don't let us keep you waiting. Show us how it's done."

Lisa, on a whim, gave Andy a brief but very intentional rub along his hard cock with her foot before withdrawing it to sit upright. She could only imagine the signal that must have sent him and she wasn't sure herself what she meant by it.

"Scoot," she said, waving Andy aside as she moved into the middle of the tub to give him room. "I like the jet height over there."

Andy complied and Lisa wasn't at all surprised when he let his hand slide up her leg and brush ever so briefly across her mons. In the dark and at this angle, the other two were unlikely to have seen anything. It was nudging well into breaking one of the club rules, though.

Lisa assumed something of a squat on Andy's vacated seat and reached over the edge of the tub for a good grip. She wasn't exactly the most flexible of girls, but she was able to get her legs spread wide enough to get her clit to within about half a foot of the jet. That distance was more than adequate to deliver a powerful current right on her little nub and almost immediately that familiar tingle began to swell though her body.

"Oh, right there," she said for the benefit of the others. It wasn't exactly a riveting show, giving them her backside while all the action was underwater. For her, though, it was a welcome return to a novel and pleasurable experience.

Lisa found herself worked up enough that she was in no mood to drag this out. Once she got things lined up, she let the jet do its work and rode the steady thrum to a quick and powerful orgasm. As she reached that peak, the combination of heat from the tub and endorphins caused her vision and hearing to both nearly vanish in a haze, as if she was about to black out.

"Whoa!" she said, feeling her grip slip off the side of the tub. She fell backward, only to be caught by Andy. It was comforting to be caught when on the brink like that.

"Good one?" he asked.

"Almost too much," she said, taking a couple deep breaths of the cool evening air, willing her senses back to normal. "Damn near blacked out there."

Denby leaned forward. "Really? Wow. Can't wait to try it."

"You sure?" Sean looked slightly concerned at Lisa's wobbly state.

Denby nudged Sean and gave him a quick kiss. "Maybe you'll just have to hold me while I'm at it."

"Not that I'm objecting," Andy said, "but doesn't that violate the no touching rule?"

"You're touching me," Lisa said, not with any sort of accusation.

"Well, that was after you finished."

Lisa shrugged in his arms, which he still hadn't relinquished. She suspected he had no interest in moving his arms while her breasts were laying atop them.

"I kinda thought that rule just meant no touching the genitals," she said. "You know, you have to masturbate yourself and not someone else."

Denby said, "No objections here. Anyone opposed to that clarification?" No one said anything. "Good. Sean, you get to hold me up."

"Yes ma'am," he said, standing up to give Denby room to figure out how she wanted to arrange herself. Lisa appreciated the move, since she got a nice look at his erect cock as it bounced at the water line.

While Denby checked out a couple of the water jets on her side of the hot tub, Lisa gently extricated herself from Andy's arms, telling him she needed to cool off a bit. She took a seat on the edge of the tub, allowing the cool air to envelope her entire body. It was a pleasant shock, bringing her back down from the orgasm. After Denby was done, she figured she had better offer everyone some drinks lest they get dehydrated.

"Okay, think I'm gonna try this one," Denby said, pulling Sean over by the hand. "I'll need to you hold me 'cuz I'm gonna try to hang my legs up over the edge."

"Oooh, upping the degree of difficulty," Andy said, hopping up on the edge beside Lisa. "But how will she score on the execution?"

"Zip it," Denby said, though clearly amused by the commentary.

Sean sat on a submerged bench and held Denby's back while she got her legs up over the edge of the hot tub. She directed him to move her a little closer and then she worked her way up and down until a gasp indicated she'd found a good spot.

"Oh god, that's good," she said, her breathing already becoming ragged. Lisa watched as her friend's breasts, held aloft just out of the water, heaved up and down as she was drawn into the sensation. Denby's crotch was just a bit below the surface, clearly working on one of the highest jets.

"I think she likes," Andy said, patting Lisa on the leg and letting his hand linger there.

"Oh, yeah, me likey," Denby said. "If I had one of these at home, I wouldn't need a boyfriend."

Lisa chuckled. "Uh, you have a boyfriend who's not allowed to do that yet."

"Oh, right." Denby opened her eyes long enough to wink at Sean. "I suppose the hot tub isn't very good at playing with my tits, either. Hint, hint."

Sean glanced up at the other two, his eyes lingering on Lisa. She just shrugged and nodded toward Denby. Since they'd clarified the rules, she figured it shouldn't be a question.

Sean reached up with one hand and cupped one of Denby's breasts, massaging it with his entire hand before focusing in on a nipple with a circular motion of his thumb. Lisa realized that for all the things they'd done together, it was the first time she'd seen Sean touch Denby there. Strange world.

Denby, eyes now firmly closed, looked to be in heaven. Her hips undulated slowly at the pressure of the jet while her chest frequently thrust up into Sean's hand. Sean, after working both breasts with his hand, shifted slightly so he could lean over her and take a nipple into his mouth. Lisa let out a sigh, remembering exactly what that mouth could do to a nipple and wishing she was on the receiving end of that treatment.

"Damn, that's hot," Andy said, summing up her own thoughts. The other two, if they heard, said nothing.

Lisa stood and slid back into the water, standing near the middle where she could get a closer view of the proceedings. Andy, unsurprisingly, joined her, standing just behind her and wrapping one arm around her side. She pressed back into his body to let him know she was okay with his presence. Her own move brought the edge of her hip into contact with his jutting erection.

Denby was clearly enjoying herself, though it was a much slower build to orgasm for her. Sean kept working Den's breasts over with his lips and tongue, perhaps even adding a bit of showmanship for the benefit of the others. Perhaps reading Lisa's mind, Andy's hand slid up from her side until he cupped one of her breasts. She sighed at the contact and Andy took the cue to begin massaging. Again, it wasn't as skilled as Sean, but it was more than adequate to get her worked up in tandem with the show before her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, that's so good," Denby said, lost in her own little world. "So close. Suck me harder."

Sean's attention went entirely to his girlfriend, taking a nipple in his mouth and sucking away like a champion lollypopper. Andy's attention, meanwhile, was focusing in on Lisa's nipple - alternating between rubbing in little circles and then lightly pinching it. He shifted slightly more behind her so he could take her other breast as well, mirroring each act. His cock poked into the small of her back before finally settling into the cleft of her butt cheeks, pointing toward the sky. He pressed gently into her and she couldn't help but push back. She knew this was more than incidental contact, certainly more than what was allowed by club rules, but in the heat of the moment she couldn't push Andy away.

Denby's orgasm hit moments later. Rather than a vocal one, like Lisa often had, this was punctuated by a series of quick inhales as if she was drowning and in desperate search of air. After a good ten or fifteen seconds of that, she kicked away from the side of the hot tub and Sean gently brought her upright and in his arms.

"Yeah, I could get used to that," she said, letting her head flop on Sean's shoulder for support.

"Intense?" Sean asked.

"You have no idea."

"Well, I hope the hot tub hasn't spoiled you before...you know."

Denby wrapped a hand around Sean's neck and pulled him in for a long, tongue-lashing kiss. "You have nothing to worry about from a hot tub," she said. "Just, well, you might have to share me with one once in a while."

"I can live with that," Sean said, hugging her.

"Whoa, PDA alert!" Denby finally noticed the others, particularly where Andy's arms were wrapped around her and playing with her breasts. Lisa blushed slightly, but figured Den was just giving her a playful ribbing, especially after what Sean had just done with her.

Lisa said, "What can I say? You put on a good show."

"Too bad we couldn't have the lights on," Andy said.

Lisa gently extricated herself from Andy's arms and climbed over the side. "I need a drink," she announced. "Too easy to dehydrate in here. Anyone else want one?"

Everyone said yes and Denby mentioned she would offer to help if she thought she could actually stand right now.

"I'll help," Sean said, climbing out behind Lisa with his erection leading the way.

"Water," Denby told him. "Big glass. Lots of ice."

Lisa gave herself a cursory toweling before going through the back door into the kitchen, tossing it to Sean as he followed. She had four of their largest cups out by the time he made it in. Without looking, she could feel his eyes roaming across her body.

"Looks like you're having fun," she said, taking a quick glance over her shoulder with a clear focus on his cock.

"As much as you, I suspect," he said. "Andy was certainly giving you some hands-on attention."

"Jealous?" She thrust her ass in his direction as she bent over to fetch ice from the freezer box. With her legs slightly parted, he likely could see everything. She half hoped he would come up behind her and press into her backside just like Andy had.

"A little," he said. "Especially since I know how nice you feel."

"And I know how nice your lips feel." She handed Sean a cup full of ice and took an empty from him.

"Oh, so a little jealousy on your side, too?"

"A little."

"Did you and Den talk about...you know?"

Lisa glanced back and saw the nervousness in his expression. She hurried to put him at ease. "Yes, I told her what we did. She was just bummed that she wasn't here to see it."

Sean's face contorted in bemused surprise. "Seriously?"

"Honest to god."

Lisa wiggled her ass as she took her time filling the last cup with ice. Sean must have finally gotten the hint as she felt him come up behind her and press his hips into her. As tall as he was, his cock began at her waist and went up from there, which was probably just as well. Had it brushed much lower, she'd have wanted to take it.

She rose slowly and let him wrap his arms around and pull her in tight. She turned her head enough to meet his lips in a hot, lingering kiss. He cupped her breasts and gave them a bit of playful attention that was entirely too brief.

"Better get back outside before they wonder what we're up to," he said, sounding as disappointed as she felt.

"Or before they start something?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

He gave her a quizzical look. "Why? Did she say what happened between them?"

Lisa sighed and turned to top off the cups with water. "She did, but it's probably best if you get the details from her. Don't worry, they didn't really do anything more than what we've already done in the club. Not much, anyway. Less than we did, that's for certain."

Sean considered that in silence before gathering up the cups and following her back outside. Den and Andy were both sitting on the edge of the tub, each safely on a different side. Andy was still sporting a partial erection, but clearly wasn't as aroused as he had been a few minutes earlier.

Everyone eagerly chugged their waters and Lisa declared it was time for the guys to take a turn.

"I've tried a hot tub jet before," Andy said. "Feels nice and all, but I don't think I'd ever be able to get completely off on one."

"That's okay," Denby said. "We prefer a show we can watch, anyway."

"You boys gonna go together?" Lisa said. "Maybe you could race?"

"Oh, Andy would win that one," Sean said, elbowing his friend. "He's always been more competitive. And quicker."

"Hey now," Andy said. "I can take it nice and slow when the occasion calls for it."

The girls laughed. Lisa briefly had an image of the guys jerking each other off, finding the idea extremely hot. She didn't dare bring it up, though, for fear of making them too self-conscious to perform, not to mention it was explicitly against the club rules.

"Okay, well, maybe you can both just go at the same time," Lisa said. "No race, just a good show."

The boys shrugged and agreed.

"But, no shooting your stuff in the hot tub," she said. "I read somewhere that it gets sticky and clings to your skin and weird stuff."

"Seriously?" Andy looked dubious.

"What, you haven't jacked off in a bathtub before?" Sean said. "Especially bad if you get it in your short and curlies."

"Then maybe it's time you boys started grooming better," Denby said.

"Hey now, I'm taking care of things down there," Sean said, running his fingers through the well-trimmed patch over his cock. "Not shaving like you girls, granted, but..."

"Right, I get it," Andy said with a sigh. "You think I'm too shaggy?"

Lisa hadn't said anything to Andy, but his thick mass of sandy blonde pubes didn't look as nice to her as Sean's well-groomed patch. She figured her opinion didn't matter as long as she wasn't personally taking care of him down there.

"No," Den said, "but it might look a bit tidier. And make you look even bigger than you already are."

Lisa thought it bold of Denby to compliment Andy's cock size right in front of her boyfriend. Not that Sean had anything to worry about in the length department. Still...

"I'll take it under advisement," Andy said, turning from Denby back to Lisa. "So, if not in the tub, where do you want us finishing? Do we have to stand on the patio or out in the grass?"

Lisa glanced at Denby and bit her bottom lip. Given the mood her friend was in, she didn't think her response likely to get her in trouble.