M Club Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, Lisa had clearly left the door open to one of two likely options -- Denby could either finger or directly lick her friend. The first was certainly the easier option. The latter was far more intimidating and intimate. Was she really willing to go that far with another girl? Lisa clearly didn't mind if she wanted to or she wouldn't have left open that opportunity.

Denby flipped the thought process in her head. Rather than worry about whether she could, she wondered if she would regret not doing it. She doubted Lisa would judge her in any event; heck, Denby could probably chicken out altogether and Lisa would just give her friendly grief and leave it at that. The question was whether she would look back at this as a missed opportunity. Would she have passed up an innocent chance to broaden her horizons? She wanted to be that brave, bold, confident woman. This felt like one of the forks in the road on the path to that destination.

Denby shut off the water. "Dry off," she said, opening the door to reach for the towels. "We're gonna do this right."

"Yes dear," Lisa said, smiling as she took her towel and dried off hurriedly.

They retreated from the master bath to Lisa's bedroom. Side by side, they stood before her vanity and quickly brushed out their hair. They kept exchanging nervous glances and knowing smiles.

"Well?" Lisa set her brush down and stood with her arms out. "What's your plan?"

"Lay back on the bed," Denby said, nerves threatening to overwhelm her as the moment of truth (or dare) arrived. She wanted to be domineering and seductive, but she was barely able to get a simple sentence together. Lisa didn't seem to mind, settling back until her bed was propped up on a pillow.

Denby crawled up beside her friend, taking in the expanse of freckled curves. Girls might not be her thing, but she couldn't deny the beauty of the female form. She leaned over and placed a kiss on Lisa's chest just between the collarbones. It wasn't part of the dare, but she felt like she had to work herself up to it.

She followed up that initial contact by kissing her way down to the valley between Lisa's breasts. Lisa's breathing deepened at the touch. Den didn't trust herself enough to make eye contact with her friend and instead focused on what she was doing with her lips, which moved on to teasing and sucking each hard nipple in turn. She imagined what Sean would do to her in the same circumstance and tried to act it out. Lisa's moans indicated approval.

Denby kissed her way down Lisa's tummy until she reached the smooth pubic mound. She dared a quick look up and found Lisa's own eyes still open, but barely. She gave Denby an encouraging smile and then began to spread her legs.

Den took a deep breath and then crawled around until she was between her friend's legs. Through all their M Club activities, she'd become increasingly familiar with the sight of Lisa's pussy, but never quite this intimately. The labia was reddened and swollen, and glistened with the moisture of arousal. It was equal parts enticing and terrifying. There was no taking this back.

She bent down and settled in with her head mere inches away, the aroma powerful. She didn't experience the same aphrodisiac effect Andy claimed to enjoy when he sniffed her panties. She did, however, get a charge out of the idea of giving her friend pleasure. It was this that nudged her over the edge of indecision.

Denby kissed the inside of Lisa's thighs, one side and then the other. Each kiss closer to the pussy until she finally placed a dainty one right across the gap between the lips. It was almost like a one-sided kiss on someone's lips, the other ones -- soft and yielding and moist. Lisa's pussy lips didn't kiss back, but that didn't stop Denby from slipping her a bit of tongue. First just a flick across the surface, enough to get a taste and accept that it was okay. She followed that with a more assertive lick up along the length of her slit, one that prompted a strong shudder from Lisa.

Yes, there was definitely something to giving pleasure to another that got Denby going. She'd always loved the way Sean responded to her kisses, and later when she'd let him play with her tits. M Club had opened entirely new avenues of giving pleasure to others, though not through direct touching but by fanning the flames of arousal in the boys. Now, finally, she was giving direct sexual stimulation to another and it was wonderful.

She wasn't sure what sort of stimulation to give Lisa, so she just worked her tongue up and down for a while. Lisa's legs spread wider and she just sighed and moaned in pleasure. Den remembered that Lisa, when playing with herself, usually attacked her clit directly rather than working the area around it. That seemed like a good guide for her first attempt. There was something she wanted to try first, though.

Denby pressed her face in tighter against her friend's open pussy and extended her tongue, reaching as far inside as possible. She tasted her friend in full and found it wasn't as unpleasant as she'd feared. Then she withdrew and propped herself up on her elbows, looking up at a flustered Lisa.

"What?" Lisa said.

"Well, I got my taste. Dare completed."

Lisa gave her a dark look, knowing Den was giving her shit. "You stop there and, so help me, I'll strangle you with my legs."

Denby gave her a mock look of shock. "Geez. That wasn't part of the dare. What if I think it's icky?"

Lisa looked concerned. "Do you?"

Rather than answer, Den leaned forward and ran her tongue fully back up Lisa's slit and waggled it across the swollen clit. That earned a gasp from Lisa who flopped back into the pillow and pulled Denby by the hair hard into her crotch.

Denby focused her attention now solely on Lisa's clit, licking up and down and then side to side. She alternated between short, quick flicks and long, tortuous laps. Fortunately, everything seemed to work on Lisa, and she was writhing almost uncontrollably under the attention. Den then added a finger and then two, sliding them inside and finding her friend soaked.

"Oh god, oh god." Lisa gasped.

Denby, realizing her friend must be near orgasm, settled into just a pattern of quick horizontal flicks of the tongue across the clit. The steady repetition brought the climax to a head and Lisa's legs clamped tight around Denby's head. When the orgasm hit, Den could feel the contractions with her fingers and knew to just hold her tongue in place while Lisa rode through the waves.

When Lisa's body finally went limp, Den removed her fingers and licked them clean. She sensed her friend was watching, so she made a bit of a show of it. Sure enough, when Den looked up and made eye contact, Lisa grinned.

Denby sat up and looked over her friend's splayed out body. Her freckled skin, usually pale, was flushed and glistened. Her legs were still spread without a hint of shame. Breasts rose and fell with her heavy, slowing breath. She was so beautiful and Denby hoped dearly that one day the right guy would get to share this view and experience with her bestie.

Den crawled up beside her friend and leaned over to kiss her on the lips. Lisa responded eagerly, open-mouthed and with considerable tongue. There was a playful edge, not frantic or demanding.

"You taste like me," Lisa said, licking her lips.

"Gee, I wonder why."

Den settled in beside her friend and they looked at each other, nose to nose. A lot was said in the silence, yet other things remained unspoken. They were good with this, but was it a one-off thing or would this change their friendship? Den still had no interest in a romantic relationship, but a bit of play seemed perfectly within reason if it didn't screw up everything else. What she didn't know was whether Lisa felt the same way.

"Thanks," Lisa said. "I wasn't quite expecting you to go that far."

"But you hoped I would."

"Maybe. Kinda. Okay, yeah. After a day like today, I think I needed that."

Denby smiled. "Happy to help. Now, your turn -- truth or dare?"

Lisa sighed. "I'm not getting much of a break, am I?"

"Nope."

"Well, I'm gonna go with truth for the moment. Still catching my breath and I'm afraid of what you'd dare me to do."

Denby considered it for a moment. "Okay. Do you think you'll regret doing this with me?"

Lisa didn't even hesitate for a moment. "No. Never."

Denby blinked. "That's it? You're pretty certain."

"Why? You're not going to stop being my friend, are you?"

"No."

"Then, no. No regrets. In fact, I'm really glad we've reached this place where there doesn't seem to be any last barriers between us. I think I could tell you anything."

That sounded like a leading statement to Denby. "Like what?"

Lisa shrugged. "You already got your truth. Now, you -- truth or dare?"

"I'd better go with truth this time," she said. "Still recuperating myself here."

Lisa rolled onto her back and hummed to herself in thought. "Did you enjoy licking me?"

Denby answered just as quickly as Lisa had. "Yes. I'll admit, I was nervous and wasn't sure I'd like it. And the taste isn't all that. Not bad, just...you know. But once I got going and you started responding. Yeah, that was pretty cool. I'd even do it again."

Lisa rolled back on her side and kissed her. "Good, because it really was that good."

Den chuckled. "Yeah, well just wait until I figure out what I'm actually doing."

"You may ruin me for my future boyfriends."

"Hope not. Now, truth or dare?"

Lisa sighed. "Okay, time to embrace the inevitable. Dare."

Denby grinned. "I dare you to let me send a picture of you...reciprocating...to Sean."

Lisa cocked an eyebrow. "That sounds like two dares, missy."

"Are you saying you're not up for it?"

"Oh, no. Having been on the receiving end, I'm obligated to make sure you get the full experience."

"Good."

Lisa propped herself up on an elbow. "You know how crazy this all is? What, barely a month ago if you'd have told me everything that we've done the last few weeks, what you just did, what I'm about to do...and that we're going to take a picture and send it to your boyfriend? I'd have never believed it. What happened?"

"We got a little bolder," Den said. "And a couple boys were more than willing to let us."

"I know. Sometimes it feels like I'm living two different lives. I'm still me and you're still you, and yet there's also this completely new me and you."

"I think we just revealed a side of ourselves that was hidden. It's not like, as you said, we're different people at the core."

Lisa smiled. "No, I hope not. Now, where's your phone?"

Denby had shoved it in her backpack earlier and didn't recall having taken it out since getting to Lisa's. "Down in the living room, I think. I'll go grab it."

Padding through the silent house naked, Denby further reflected upon how much things had changed. She now thought little of being naked in front of her friends. Granted, Lisa's family was gone and the blinds were all closed so no neighbors would get an eyeful, but it was still a dramatic shift in self-confidence and body image. She felt empowered.

She found her backpack and withdrew the phone. There were three messages, all from Sean since he'd left. Not surprisingly, he was hoping she was having fun and not-so-subtly probing for hints as to what they were doing. After the girls' last sleepover when she and Lisa had sent him a couple topless pictures, she wasn't surprised to find him looking for more. Was he in for a treat.

She composed a quick reply: "Having fun. Stay tuned for something special. ::heart::"

Before she even made it back up the stairs, her phone chimed. "Can't wait!"

"He's ready and waiting," Denby said as she returned to Lisa's room where her friend was brushing out her long, red locks.

"You told him?"

"Only to expect something special."

Lisa grinned. "Oh, it'll be special. Bet he'll be wanking himself again for what, the third or fourth time today?"

"At least."

Denby crawled up onto Lisa's bed and laid back with her head propped up on a couple pillows, copying Lisa's position. Lisa, now standing beside the bed, was looking over her body with a predatory glint in her eye. Just how much had her friend been thinking about this very moment?

"God, you're pretty." Denby felt herself blush at the compliment but at a loss for words as to how to respond. She thought the same about Lisa, but echoing the sentiment felt inadequate.

Lisa crawled up beside her and leaned over for a kiss. Denby couldn't help but see the way her friend's larger breasts hung and swayed, something impossible with her own small breasts. She reached out with a hand to cup one of them as their lips and tongues intertwined. So soft, so feminine.

Lisa broke the kiss and moved down to Denby's breasts and notoriously sensitive nipples. Since that first time they'd played, Lisa's confidence had grown by leaps and bounds and she enthusiastically enveloped one nipple with her mouth and began sucking rhythmically. She used her hand on the other, circling and lightly pinching it. The stimulation was every bit as good as the attention she got from Sean and a sympathetic tingle built between her legs.

With what little focus she could muster away from Lisa's attention, Denby got her phone turned on and put the camera in selfie mode. She held it out to her side and lined up a nice little shot of Lisa bent over and latched on to her breast. Satisfied with the shot, she one-handed through the familiar link to send it directly to Sean. She followed that with the text: "Warming up."

Lisa finally noticed, only briefly removing her lips to say, "But I'm not 'reciprocating' yet."

"Just teasing the boy," she said, then gasped as Lisa sucked her nipple especially hard.

The reply was quick in coming. "Damn! Already hard for u 2."

Denby grinned, imagining him enjoying the picture in bed, cock in hand. "That gave him an instant boner," she said.

Lisa came up for air. "Well, this next bit will probably make him pop his cork, then." She gave Denby a wink and then shifted down to the end of the bed and motioned her to spread her legs.

Denby, perhaps because she'd already been on the other side of this arrangement, had no hesitation. Her nerves were gone and the only last lingering be of doubt was not in whether she was okay with her friend licking her pussy, but in that shadow of guilt that she wasn't saving it for Sean. Well, she was sharing with him in a way, right?

"Say," she said, getting Lisa's attention before she dove in. "I don't want to change the dare on you, but would you mind if I just livestreamed this to Sean? Just him. Totally private."

Lisa hesitated for a moment, then a wide grin spread across her face. "Sure. But I can't be held responsible for anything that comes of it."

Denby wasn't entirely sure what Lisa meant by that, but she didn't much care. She fired off a quick text to Sean, asking if he was alone. He was, and in the follow-up he was more than eager to do a video chat. Within seconds, she had his face up on her screen, though the lighting on his end was dim enough that she could barely see him. Lisa's overhead light was on, so Sean shouldn't have the same issue.

"Hey hon!" she said, blowing her boyfriend a kiss.

Sean's voice came through, though it was soft like he was trying to be quiet. Probably didn't want to arouse his parents' suspicions. "Hi yourself. Looks like you two are having fun."

"So much fun that I felt obligated to share."

"I can't wait."

Glancing over the top of her phone, Denby found Lisa watching eagerly and grinning. Den found herself just a little nervous and self-conscious all of a sudden. Was Sean going to be okay with what they were about to do? She chastised herself for worrying about nothing.

"Well, let me just flip to the other camera," Denby said, fiddling with the controls until her phone switched from selfie to rear facing camera. Down in the corner she saw the image change to that of the long view down her naked body and Lisa kneeling between her spread legs.

"Damn," Sean said. "I bet Lisa's got one heck of a view from there."

"You know it, lover," Lisa said. Lover? Denby rather liked the teasing, playful edge to her friend's word choice. "Your girlfriend is, how should I put it, wet?"

"Oh really?" Sean sounded willing to play along. "And how did that happen?"

Denby was about to answer, but Lisa beat her. "Well, I'm not sure if it started when she licked me out or now that she's waiting for me to do her."

"You...really? Wow." Sean, thankfully, didn't sound hurt. "Wish I'd gotten to see that part."

"Your girl's got skills," Lisa said. "Be careful. I might steal her away from you."

"Maybe we could share."

Geez, even Sean was in an equally playful mood and it sounded like it wouldn't be a tough sell to get him to play some more with Lisa. She chimed in, "I'm still here, you know."

Lisa grinned for the camera while patting Denby's legs. "Yup. On your back and legs spread."

Rather than let the two of them keep poking her, she fired back. "And still waiting, girlfriend. Need a written invitation?"

Lisa winked and leaned in closer to the camera, lifting and wiggling her breasts. "Sean, you got your equipment ready for the show?"

"Is the Pope Catholic?"

Denby rolled her eyes, not that he could see it with the camera pointing the other way. After a little fiddling on his end, however, his face disappeared and she realized that he had also flipped his camera. In the dim light, she could make out Sean slowly stroking his hard cock.

She looked up at Lisa. "Yeah, I'd say he's ready."

Lisa bent forward and pulled her red hair over one side of her shoulder. She began with light kisses along the inside of Denby's thighs, alternating sides and working her way up. There was a clear effort at showmanship in her movement, which surprised Denby not at all given her friend's tendency toward exhibitionism.

Just before reaching Denby's pussy, Lisa paused and rose enough to look at the camera. She held up a hand and then slowly lowered it between Denby's legs. Den shuddered when she felt her friend's fingers brush along the length of her labia and it took a conscious effort to keep her phone pointed in the right direction. Lisa then slid a finger inside her and wiggled it playfully.

"Oh, she's even wetter on the inside," Lisa said. Her eyes were focused on the camera, leaving no doubt she was talking directly to Sean. Her friend then withdrew the finger, showed the glistening digit to her audience, and then sucked it clean. "Mmm. Tasty, but it bet it would taste even better on Sean's cock."

Denby scowled, but couldn't hold it before laughing. "That's a pretty transparent excuse for giving him a blowjob."

"And?" Lisa grinned, now focused on Denby.

Denby shook her head. "Okay, yeah, you're probably right. Maybe we'll have to test that theory after graduation. What do you think, Sean?"

She could only imagine what was going through his head at this moment. They had all but told him he was in for some wild threesome action once her promise not to have sex -- with boys, at least -- expired. If he was like any other guy, he was probably on cloud nine.

After a short pause, Sean replied, "Well, in the interest of science, I suppose." Beneath his usual dry humor, she could tell she was right.

"Science, right," Lisa said, chuckling. "Well, in the interest of science, let's find out if my tongue can make your girlfriend climax."

Denby noted that Sean had stopped stroking himself throughout their exchange. As Lisa bent back down between her legs, he resumed his efforts with a nice, easy pace. She enjoyed watching him and had every time he'd played in front of her, in part imagining his cock sliding into her instead of his hand or studying the technique he used so she could give him a satisfying handjob when able.