Mable's Breasts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no," I protested, thrusting the money back toward her. She shook her head and closed her hands over mine, crushing the bills in my palms.

"No, James," she said, giving me a stern look. "Don't fight me on this. Please."

Okay..." I offered tentatively. "I can't help feeling bad about taking your money though. And also, I think this is way too much for the little bit I did."

Mable smiled slyly and nodded, "Tell you what, why don't we just call over to BestBuy and ask them what they would charge me to...What was it again? Re-initialize my laptop battery? Oh, and, how about what you call clean-up and defrag? We can see what they'd charge me to do the work and go with those prices if you're more comfortable with that."

I laughed and shook my head, "I don't think so. I mean, those guys are notoriously pricy."

"Maybe so," she responded. "But at least I'll know what ballpark to play in when it comes to finding a realistic price to pay you," she smiled.

I returned her smile, realizing she had just snookered me. "I guess it would," I admitted with a shrug. "But I can still offer really good discounts to people I like, right?

Mable laughed aloud, "Nicely played," she said. "I suppose there might be some room for a bit of negotiation that way. But the fact remains that I will not allow you to do all this computer work for me without at least SOME kind of financial remuneration. And besides," she continued with a teasing smile, "I'm bigger than you."

That made me laugh aloud too, and I realized I was enjoying this little teasing banter we had been having. She had a quick, intelligent mind and a sense of humor that mirrored mine.

Keeping in the spirit of our back and forth banter, an idea suddenly popped into my head. "Tell you what," I smiled. "I'd be willing to offer you a tremendous, whopping discount if you promised to wear THAT while I'm here tomorrow."

I indicated a pale pink baby-doll nightie and thong set hanging from a hanger on the back of her closet door. I had noticed it when I entered and had groaned inwardly with pleasure to imagine how she might look wearing it.

She looked to the nightie and her eyes widened. "Hmm..." She said, giving me an appraising look with a hint of a smile playing at the corners of her mouth. "Interesting proposal...I certainly didn't see that coming. You know...if I didn't already know you for the sweet, innocent guy you are, I might begin to think you're just trying to get me out of my clothes."

We both shared a good-natured laugh. "I hope you realize, how abysmal your negotiating skills are," she continued with a teasing wink.

"Why? What?" I said with a smile.

"Well, you probably should have opened with having me completely nude...and then negotiated down to the nightie."

She considered me thoughtfully for a moment, "But keep in mind that, regardless of any and all discounts you might be planning to have in in the back of that little computer geek mind of yours, I will still be expecting a bill from you for your services."

I sighed, hating to have to think of doing that.

"Because," she continued, looking into my eyes. "If you aren't prepared to do that, then our deal is off, right here and now. I'll just take my laptop down to BestBuy instead."

I laughed and held up my hands in surrender. "Okay, okay, you win," I laughed. "I'll do it. Those guys will steal you blind and do a crappy job." I thought about bringing up the subject of her nightie once more, since her response seemed so vague, but reasoned I shouldn't press my luck. Hell, it had been worth a shot, and I had taken it.

I glanced at my watch to check the time, relieved to see it was still early.

"Do you have to rush off?" She asked, seeing me look at my watch. "I was thinking we might celebrate the return of my computer with a glass of wine or something. Do you like wine?"

"Sure," I returned, elated that she had made the offer and consequently allowing me to be able to spend a little more time in her company. "Just can't be late for dinner, but I'm still good on time."

She stood with a smile and, as she turned, catching her reflection in the mirror on top of her dressing table. "Oh, my God," she gasped, leaning in to look more closely at her face, pulling the errant strands of her hair back behind her ears. "I didn't realize I looked so terrible. All this time, I've been sitting here in front of you without any makeup, my hair a total mess and my eyes red and puffy from crying." She wiped her lower eyes with her fingertips and turned back to me. "I apologize...I look like some kind of trailer-trash floozie."

"Floozie?" I laughed at her choice of words. "Not even a little bit. Listen, I was actually even going to mention it today when I first came in. I saw you last night with makeup and today without any and believe me when I tell you, you are still every bit as gorgeous right now as you were last night."

She turned from the mirror, her jaw slightly dropped and her eyes wide. "Come here," she said stepping closer with her arms open. I stepped up to her and she threw her arms around my neck. I smiled, pleasantly surprised as her plush body pressed into mine, her breasts swelling against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist, loving the feel of her in my arms.

Her body began to shake, and I lost my smile as I realized she was crying. At a loss for what to do, I just held her, rubbing her back soothingly until she seemed to get her emotions together.

"Are you all right?" I said softly, my lips near her ear.

She leaned her head back to look into my eyes and, keeping one arm loosely around my neck wiped her tear-streaked cheeks with the fingertips of her free hand.

She nodded and attempted a smile. "Sorry," she said. "It's just that this has been such a rollercoaster kind of day emotionally for me. First, my computer dies and I'm crying my eyes out over losing all my work, then you happen by and fix things for me and I'm completely over the moon with happiness. Then I see in the mirror how completely atrocious I look in front of you. And then you...you give me the most beautiful compliment I've ever had in my life. Sorry, but I guess just kind of lost it then."

She took a small step back, a look of curiosity on her face as she took my face between her hands and brought her face close to mine, looking directly into my eyes. "Who ARE you?" She said. "And, where have you been all my life? You always seem to know exactly the right things to say or do to melt my heart."

She kissed me on my lips. Nothing passionate, but her mouth most definitely lingered on mine much longer than just an affectionate peck. As she stepped back, I could see bright spots of color highlighting each of her cheekbones. "And, that's the second time you've made me cry too," she said wagging her index finger at me with mock sternness.

"What?" I said, feeling concern. "I never meant to." I wondered if she was referring to the way her eyes welled up last night as I was leaving, and I hugged her.

She took a deep breath and sighed heavily. "I know, baby," she said, smiling sadly. My heart soared, she called me baby, and it felt so wonderfully intimate. God, I SO wanted her to call me that all the time.

"God, I need a drink. Why don't you take a seat on the sofa in the living room, while I get us some wine?"

I nodded and made my way into her living room, sitting down on the sofa and looking around to admire her decor. She had certainly made her apartment into a very cozy living space and I felt very comfortable here.

Several minutes later, as she entered the living room, carrying a bottle of wine in one hand and two glasses in the other. As she walked, her breasts swayed so sensually inside her loose-fitting jersey and I nearly gasped aloud.

She sat on the sofa beside me, handing me a glass and then pouring a generous amount of wine into each one. She held her glass out to me and I clinked mine against hers before we each took a sip.

"Thank you for being my savior today," she said with a smile. "I honestly don't know what I would have done if you hadn't come to my door today. And, I'll be able to sleep well tonight knowing my files are all okay too."

"Your very welcome," I smiled. "I'm glad I was here to help."

"It's actually been a very good day for me, despite all the crying and wringing of hands," she said with a laugh. "I managed to get a lot of work done on the computer before it died...You magically appeared at my doorstep to fix my computer...I showed you my breasts, and...Oh, WAIT!"

She laughed aloud, smacking her forehead. With those words, she grasped the hem of her jersey and, in one quick movement, pulled it over her head and tossed it onto the sofa beside her.

My eyes widened and I gaped in open-mouthed admiration as she sat there beside me with her breasts completely bared, wearing only her skimpy little nylon shorts.

"God, Mable," I managed to stammer. "You have the most beautiful breasts that I've ever seen."

"Thank you," she responded, her cheeks flushing as she raised her elbow onto the back of the sofa and inclined toward me, bending her head to kiss me lightly on my forehead. "But then again," she continued with a teasing smile. "Exactly how many breasts have you ever seen that you can compare mine with?"

I laughed, lifting my wine glass to her, "Touché," I said with a smile. "But then again, I have Internet access and the techie wherewithal to find those kinds of websites."

Mable laughed and tossed her head, her breasts swaying so sensually I had to bite my lip, keeping my arm over my erection.

"My mistake," she smiled. "But then, I think my breasts have something that none of those breasts you see on the Internet have."

She sipped her wine, giving me a sidelong look having baited me for a response.

"Okay," I said with a smile. "What's that?"

Then, to my complete and utter astonishment, the took the glass of wine from my hand and set it on the coffee table. She took my hand in hers and brought it to her left breast and held it there.

"Mine are right here, and not just a picture," she said, looking into my eyes. "You can look all you want at those Internet women, but mine can actually be touched."

I did mathematical gymnastics in my head and bit my lip, almost hard enough to draw blood, to keep from ejaculating into my briefs at that moment. Her breast was in my hand. In my HAND!"

"And, just so you know, I've never let anyone else touch me like this, James," she said, looking into my eyes as she dropped her hand to leave mine holding her breast.

I tenderly moved my hand over the huge swell of her breast. Her skin was so warm and felt almost impossibly smooth as I caressed her. I cupped her breast in the palm of my hand, spreading my fingers to hold as much of her as my hand would allow, lifting gently to sense the weight, and feeling how very pliant a woman's breast actually was. I looked down and watched as my hand moved over her, cupping and caressing each of her breasts in turn and thrilling to the tactile sensation of her incredible breasts in my hand. Never in my life had I ever imagined a woman's flesh could be so unbelievably smooth and I shivered pleasurably, my cock straining uncomfortably in the tight confines of my jeans.

"Oh, God, Mable," I sighed, glancing up into her eyes to see her with a faint smile on her lips. "You feel incredible."

"And you..." She whispered with a smile, leaning forward to kiss my forehead lightly, "have a very nice touch."

As I had seen her do the previous evening, I pinched her nipples lightly between my thumb and forefinger, thrilling as each one became erect in my fingered caress. "Oh," she sighed, "you do that very nicely. And, you're starting to make me feel a little guilty about this."

"What?" I smiled, never lifting my eyes from her breasts. "Why?"

She laughed softly, "Because...I meant this to be a little something special, just for you. But your touch is so nice, I'm beginning to enjoy it way more than I should."

My heart soared. Holy shit. She actually said she liked me feeling her boobs. It boggled my mind.

"You don't have to feel guilty about anything," I murmured. "Because, for me...this right here is absolutely the most incredible experience I've ever had."

"I'm glad," she said, bending to kiss the top of my head.

A few moments later, she sighed softly and took hold of my hand, pulling it from her breast. "Okay..." She said, her voice a little husky. "I think this might be a good time us to take a step back...before I get too carried away."

Carried away? Holy shit, Mable almost seemed to be every bit as excited as I was. Indeed, her cheeks were highly flushed, and her breathing seemed elevated as well. It surprised me completely to think that she might actually be becoming sexually aroused because of me, and it thrilled me as nothing had ever thrilled me before.

"Oh, sure," I said, dropping my hand and laying my arm across my erection as I looked up into her eyes. Suddenly, with the weight of my arm against my erection, I felt my long-suppressed orgasm abruptly reach that excruciating point where I could do nothing to stop it from happening.

She looked into my eyes and smiled as my first ejaculation erupted into my briefs. My eyelids fluttered uncontrollably as my orgasm swept through me. I held myself perfectly still, looking directly into her eyes as my second ejaculation joined the first.

She must have seen something in my eyes because her smile faded. I wanted to look away, but her eyes held me as I ejaculated again...and again.

Finally, I just closed my eyes and lay my head against her shoulder as I continued to ejaculate.

Moments later, as my orgasm faded, she slipped her fingertips under my chin and lifted my face to look into my eyes. "Baby, you just came, didn't you?" She said, her eyes wide, imploring, as a hint of a smile played at the corners of her mouth.

I swallowed hard and felt my face flushing hotly as I looked into her eyes. I was momentarily speechless, so I just nodded my head. She threw her arms around me and held me tightly to her, rocking me gently as, once again, I felt her body shaking with tearful emotion.

"I'm sorry," I said softly, "I tried not to, but I just...couldn't stop it from happening."

"Oh, my God, honey," she said softly, her arms tight around my shoulders, "That was such a beautiful thing for you to do."

As quickly as my embarrassment had suffused me, her words swept it away. I lay in her arms, thrilled beyond belief that she not only knew I had cum in my pants, she actually seemed pleased and happy that it happened.

She released me and sat up, wiping her eyes as she reached behind her to take up her discarded jersey and wiped the last of the tears from her cheeks. "You never cease to amaze me, honey," she said, her smile returning.

"From the moment I met you, you've always seemed to know the perfect thing to say to touch my heart and make me get all emotional. And now, you've just managed to give me the most beautiful compliment ever...and you did it without saying a single word."

She shrugged the jersey over her shoulders, covering her breasts and then laughed, "And, God damn it, that's the third time you've made me cry since I've known you.

"Sorry," I offered meekly.

"Stop it," she said with a smile. "You never have to apologize for making me feel beautiful,"

"You cried last night when I was leaving, didn't you?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

She nodded and smiled, folding her hands in her lap. "Last night, as you were leaving, you did the sweetest thing ever when you put your arms around me and hugged me. It was just such a beautiful thing for you to do. The genuine affection you showed me at that moment really got to me."

I nodded thoughtfully. "I'm guessing that none of the other guys ever did anything like that?"

She shook her head and laughed, "Sometimes it felt very much the opposite. Occasionally, I would notice certain looks that told me how, even though they liked seeing my boobs, they thought I was some kind of a tramp for showing them. Does that make sense?"

I nodded. "On behalf of all those other guys, I apologize."

Mable smiled and bent to kiss my cheek, "Apology accepted," she said, slipping her arm around my shoulders and holding me close.

"Do you mind if I as you a personal question?" I asked.

Mable looked directly into my eyes. "Of course, baby, you can ask me anything."

I smiled. God, I loved the sweet sound of her voice when she called me baby. "I guess I'm just wondering why it is that you do it. You know, show your boobs to guys, I mean."

Mable pursed her lips and sighed, "You know what?" She said. "If you had asked me that question ten minutes ago, I probably wouldn't have answered you honestly. But, given this lovely intimacy we've just shared..." She paused and pursed her lips thoughtfully once more, "I think I'd like to be completely honest with you about it. It's kind of a long answer though, and it comes with a fair amount of explanation as well. I'm thinking it might be better if we put it off until tomorrow when we'll have more time. Would that be all right with you?"

I nodded, "Sure, yeah. Of course," I smiled, glancing down at my watch. "God, I hate to say this right now, but..."

"I know," she smiled, sitting up straight, "you have to go, I totally understand."

"My Mom has a cow whenever I'm late for dinner," I offered lamely.

Mable smiled and nodded. "But you will be back tomorrow after school, right? And tell your mother that I've promised to buy dinner too."

"Absolutely," I said with a broad grin.

I reached out and embraced her with my arms around her neck and she responded with a warm embrace of her own. We held one another for a long moment in time. I kissed her cheek lightly as I pulled back and stood up. I cringed yet again as I realized my erection was still tenting the front of my pants almost obscenely and quickly turned away.

"Do you need to clean up a little bit before you go?" she asked knowingly with a raised eyebrow.

I looked down and, seeing no telltale stain on the front of my pants, shook my head. "I think I'm good for now."

She walked me to her front door and embraced me once more, crushing her breasts against me and sending a wave of pleasure coursing through my body. "I'll see you tomorrow," she said, kissing my cheek as she released me.

I smiled and nodded, turning and exiting her apartment. I was completely unable to wipe the silly grin from my face all the way down the stairs.

I called my mom from the parking lot as I left Mable's apartment to let her know I was on my way. She said she had just begun to wonder where I was, and I smiled with relief to hear she did not seem all that angry or upset. All the way home I was ecstatically giddy with excitement. Holy fuck. I almost couldn't believe any of it had happened at all. But I had REALLY done it. I had had my hands all over her gorgeous boobs. And, even more astonishing, she seemed to enjoy the intimate contact as much as I did. Holy. Fucking. Shit.

*******************************************************

"Why were you so late tonight?" asked Mom as we sat down to dinner.

"Oh...I was helping somebody with their computer." I said, leaving out any details other than that.

"Another one of your computer game buddies?

I shook my head, "No, I'd never met her before." I said, suddenly cringing at my stupidity as soon as the word 'her' left my mouth.

"Her?" Smiled Mom, raising an eyebrow in curiosity. "You were working on some girl's computer?"

Shit, I had put my foot in it. I mentally smacked myself hard on the forehead. Why did I have to say HER? I decided the best way to head off and assuage that motherly curiosity that I knew was about to erupt like Vesuvius, was to at least lend a few more details. I nodded, "Well..." I began, my mind racing ahead of my words. "She's not actually what I'd call a girl. She's a woman, and she lives in the apartments across the street from the school. She had a problem with her computer and was asking some of the kids from school if they knew anything about computers. So, I helped her out."