Mac the Mechanic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,335 Followers

"That's what I want too, Andy."

# Chapter 4

After a wonderful weekend at the cabin, we returned home. Sitting alone in my apartment on Sunday night, I felt very lonely and empty, but knowing that Mac and I were officially boyfriends comforted me immensely.

Throughout August, Mac and I continued dating. The guys at his shop thought nothing of me stopping by. They all knew Mac was gay and they saw how happy he was when I was around. I know I was happy when I was around him.

Saturdays, I'd go to the shop at lunch time and we'd go out and have a long lunch together. Mac was very friendly with the guys at the shop. He wanted to be their friend and not just their boss. I joined them on occasion after work for beer and wings or to watch a game. Mac also had a buddy he went riding with, and a couple times I joined Mac along with his buddy and his buddy's girlfriend for long rides on his motorcycle.

Sometimes during the week, if it was slow, Mac would come and pick me up at work at lunch time. I got several odd looks from people at work who were wondering why I was getting in a big pickup truck or on a Harley with a tattooed biker, but I didn't care what they thought.

In fact, I even got along better with my boss. I just did my work, and stopped worrying and letting him bother me. He still treated me like crap, but I was too happy to care.

We were spending our nights together more often than not, four or five nights a week. Most of the time, I stayed at his house. We made love often, usually Andy on top, face to face. And many times, more than once a night. He said he couldn't get enough of me and I felt the same desire for him.

I started going to the gym with Mac the three nights a week he went. I did the treadmill and he also had me do strength exercises with weights so I could get some definition in my arms and chest. I wasn't crazy about going to the gym, but I liked that I got to spend more time with Mac. I was embarrassed about showering in the locker room at first, but after a couple of times I got used to it. I was amazed at how comfortable he was about being naked in the locker room. Though I guess if I had a body like his, I would show it off too.

The thing I really didn't like about the gym was that guys sometimes hit on Mac, sometimes right in front of me as if I was invisible. He always politely turned them down and would get more forceful if they didn't back off.

There was one incident where he had to tell a guy to back off. Mac told him he was being disrespectful to me when he could clearly see we were boyfriends. We talked about it on the way home. I thought it was obvious that we were there together. I mean, Mac was not at all shy about touching me or being close to me whether in the gym or not. We didn't hold hands or kiss in public, but he was always near and it wasn't uncommon to find his arm around me or his hand on my shoulder, the nape of my neck or the small of my back.

He basically said some guys are pigs and they're selfish and only look out for themselves and don't care who they hurt. I realized that when he was nearby or touching me in public, it was his way of 'marking his territory'. He was making sure everyone knew that I was his. I found that feeling very comforting and it pleased me very much. I certainly wanted everyone to know that I was his and he was mine.

In September on Labor Day weekend, Mac took me to his Mom's house for a barbecue. I introduced me to his family as 'my boyfriend, Mike'. With the exception of his oldest brother, they were all very accepting of me and I felt very welcome. His mom seemed to especially like me. She hovered over me and constantly offered me food and drink. When I glanced over at Mac, he was standing there with his arms folded with a big grin on his face.

\* \* \*

It was the Monday the last week of September when I noticed that my co-workers were looking at me different. I swear that people were talking behind my back and then would stop when they saw me. My boss had turned especially nasty. I asked a couple people and someone finally told me what was going on.

Apparently my asshole co-worker Vic had taken his car to Mac's shop the Saturday morning before. He saw me in the office with Mac and apparently had seen Mac and me kissing. He told my boss and soon everyone else at work knew.

I didn't say anything to Mac and I figured if I ignored it, the problem would go away.

Then the database server my application used had a hardware problem. It was down for two days. During the developer staff meeting, my boss went off on me, yelling and cursing. I tried to explain that it was a hardware problem and that was the infrastructure group's responsibility, but it didn't matter. I was ultimately responsible and the downtime would be recorded on my annual review. He then added, with that and all of my other 'fuck-ups', I shouldn't count on getting a bonus this year. I was pissed. Vic was sitting there with a smug look on his face and my other co-workers looked at me with pity, but no one said a word to defend me.

After the meeting, I stood outside the door waiting for everyone to leave, so I could talk to my boss in private. That was when I heard him tell Vic, "The little cocksucker will be gone by the end of the year."

I returned to my desk with tears in my eyes. When I finally got out of work, I headed over to Mac's shop. Tough I was supposed to go out with him and his friends to a sports bar for wings and beer and to watch a game, I didn't much feel like hanging out with the guys.

When I got to the shop just after 7, it was empty except for Mac who was at the register counting the cash and receipts. He unlocked the door and let me in. He greeted me with a quick kiss.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asked, his brows furrowed and frown on his face.

I broke down and told him everything that happened, about Vic seeing us, the meeting, the no bonus, the cocksucker comment. He was *furious*. He said I should go back in the morning and tell the asshole to fuck off and quit. I couldn't do that, not without another job lined up, but I promised that I would start looking for another job.

Mac put together the night's deposit and shut off the lights. I followed him back to the office where he sat at the desk and entered the days figures into the computer. I hopped up and sat on the counter and waited for him to finish. I really didn't feel much like going out, but I didn't want to be a wet blanket. I just looked down at my legs as I kicked them back and forth.

I could feel Mac's eyes on me as he worked. When he shut down the computer, he walked up to me and pushed my legs apart. He grabbed me by my tie and pulled me towards him and kissed me hard, pushing his tongue deep into my mouth.

"I want you. Right here. Right now," he growled.

Mac unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants, then tugged at the waist and I lifted my butt so he could pull them off and push them to the floor. He knocked my right shoe off and let my pants hang off my left foot. He unzipped his coveralls, unbuckled his jeans and unzipped and pulled his hard dick out. Pulled a condom out of his wallet, he rolled it down his cock.

"Shit," he muttered.

With his cock sticking out, he fished around a drawer until he found a tube of lube. After slicking up his cock and fingering my hole, he pulled my butt to the edge of the counter and slid partway into my ass. I cried out and grabbed onto him. He paused for me to get used to it and when I pushed back onto his bone, he began fucking me hard and fast.

I threw my head back and let him pound me. I begged for him and he moaned and grunted and whispered dirty, filthy things into my ear. I came all over my dress shirt and my spasming sphincter milked the come out of him. He pushed into me one final time and unloaded into the condom.

When we both could breathe again, he pulled out and tied the condom off, then tossed it into the trash can.

"I'm a mess."

I had come all over my shirt and tie.

Mac looked around and found a Midtown Auto mechanic's shirt.

"Here. Put this on."

It was a little big on me, but at least it didn't have spunk all over it. After locking up, we headed to the sports bar. After some hot sex with my man, I was feeling a whole lot better about life.

# Chapter 5

My brother Jacob's wedding was on the third Saturday of October. I was one of his groomsmen out of obligation, not because he wanted me. I was the fourth and last groomsman. He really didn't want me up there and I wasn't crazy about being there either. I know Mom and Dad made him do it and that made it even worse.

A couple weeks before the wedding I had gone for the tux fitting with Jacob. I was talking to Mac about the fitting the next day and he seemed distracted. We went out to dinner and he said he couldn't stay the night because he had to be in extra early in the morning. I tried to act like I wasn't upset. Then he did the same three more times.

The weekend before the wedding, on Saturday night we had dinner and then returned to my apartment. We had made love and I thought it was wonderful like it always was. When he pulled out of me, he tossed the condom in the trash and got up and started to get dressed.

"Mac? Aren't you going to stay?"

"Gotta get up early."

He finished putting on his clothes and walked out to the living room. He grabbed his keys off the table by the door. I tried to stop him before he walked out the door.

"Andy?" I pleaded with tears in my eyes. I didn't understand.

He left without a word.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

I didn't see Mac again until Wednesday. We went out to dinner and he wasn't very talkative. When we went back to my place, we sat on the couch watching TV. He didn't move to put his arm around me and we sat in uncomfortable silence. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Andy, what's wrong? Have I done something?"

Mac sighed and looked at me blankly. "You honestly don't know what's wrong? What are you doing this weekend?"

"I have Jacob's wedding on Saturday."

Mac sighed again and stood up. "It's getting late. I'd better go."

I stood and grabbed his hand. "Andy, please, I don't understand."

"You're going to your brother's wedding on Saturday. I've been waiting for you to ask me to go with you. Christ, Mikey, I even bought a suit."

"Andy, I didn't—"

"Don't bother, Mike. It's obvious you don't want me to go with you. I thought you were different. Do your parents even know you're dating me?"

I opened my mouth, but I was stunned speechless. He was right. I never told them about Andy.

Mac shook his head. "That's what I thought. I love you, Mike. I thought you were 'the one'. But if you are ashamed to be seen with me, I can't be with you. I'm not gonna hide in the shadows when our relationship is not convenient for you. Take care of yourself, Mike."

Mac turned towards the door and I grabbed his arm.

"Andy, please! Please don't go. Talk to me. Give me a chance to fix it," I said. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. He wasn't saying goodbye for the night. He was breaking up with me.

"I'm sorry, Mike. I... I can't do this," Mac said and turned away.

"Andy, please..."

Mac pulled his arm away from me and left without a word. I fell against the door and slid to the floor and sobbed uncontrollably as my world fell apart.

\* \* \*

"What the fuck is your problem, Mike?"

I looked up at my older brother. "Sorry, Jacob."

"Get your shit together. You've been moping around here all morning. Fucking pay attention."

I pulled myself together enough to pay attention to what I was supposed to do. I walked down the aisle with my bridesmaid partner, some friend of Kelly's, Jacob's wife to be. I couldn't even remember the girl's name. Standing at the front of the church next to my brother's friends, I looked out at the people sitting in the church. Mom and Dad were in the front. Dad was smiling proudly and Mom was weeping.

Andy should be sitting with them, maybe next to my sister Jill, but he wasn't. And it was my fault. But he was right.

Andy left me on Wednesday and wouldn't answer my calls. I stopped by the shop on Friday night, but Dirk said he had left early for the day. I just stood there looking at Dirk and I started to cry. Dirk hugged me awkwardly and I felt embarrassed and ashamed. I excused myself and ran back to my car.

And standing at the front of the church at my brother's wedding, tears ran down my face. Not for Jacob and Kelly, but for myself because I had thrown away the best thing that ever happened to me.

After the ceremony, I pulled myself together enough for the pictures after Jacob shot me yet another dirty look.

My bridesmaid partner had brought her boyfriend, so I gave up my seat at the bride's table to him. It wasn't like any of them wanted me there anyway. I made my way to an empty table in the back and sat by myself, feeling completely alone.

"Michael."

I looked up and Dad was standing in front of me pointing towards the door. The look on his face said he was pissed and was not to be challenged. I stood up and followed him to the lobby of the reception hall.

"What the hell is wrong with you, boy? It's your brother's wedding and you're sitting around looking like someone shot your goddamned dog."

I looked up and Mom and Jill walked up behind Dad.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" Mom asked.

My eyes filled with tears and I struggled to keep it together. "He broke up with me, Mom."

"He broke up with you? You were dating someone? Who?" she asked.

"Andy," I whispered. "He said I was ashamed to be with him. We had been dating for four months and I never told you. I love him so much and now he's gone. I fucked everything up."

I hung my head down. Mom put her arms around me and I laid my head on her shoulder and let the tears fall.

"Who's Andy?" Dad asked.

I sniffled and wiped my nose. "Andy MacDonald. Mac. You met him at the farmer's market."

"The biker?" Dad sneered.

"Yes. He's not a biker. He owns an auto shop."

"Well, you're better off. Guys like that are trouble."

"You don't even know him, Dad. He's not like that. He doesn't do drugs and he's not in a gang. He's smart, funny, and the nicest guy I've ever met. He's in love with me and treats me like I'm the greatest guy in the world. Or he used to. But he's gone because I was too scared to tell you about him, because I knew this is how you'd react."

"Don't try to put the blame me, Mike," Dad said. "If you really wanted him and loved him like you said, you wouldn't have kept him a secret. Obviously, you knew this thing was going nowhere."

"You know, that Sandra Bullock married that man with all those tattoos," Mom said. "And I read he's very nice."

"Yeah, Mom. It's just like that. I'm just like Sandra Bullock."

"Don't give your mother attitude, boy," Dad warned.

"I don't feel good. I'm going home."

Turning on my heels, I left without another word. I got in my car and drove back to my apartment. Still dressed in my tux, I crawled into bed and cried myself to sleep.

I spent all day Sunday in bed, then called in sick on Monday. I worked up the nerve to try to call Andy, but he didn't answer. I left him a voice mail, but he didn't call me back. I got up and drove to the shop and Dirk said he took the week off and didn't say where he was going. He looked at me with pity and I just hung my head and walked away.

I spent the rest of the week moping. If figured I had cried so much, I couldn't cry anymore. Throwing the last of my pride out the window, I called Andy one more time and left him another voice mail.

If he didn't call me back, then I wouldn't bother him ever again.

# Chapter 6

It had been over three weeks since Andy and I broke up when my boss came in at the last minute and gave me a 'priority 1' request. By the time I got done, it was after 9:00 PM. I was exhausted.

I packed up my bag and headed to the elevator. I loosened my tie and unbuttoned my top shirt button. I was starved and wanted something hearty, so I pulled into the rib shack, went inside and ordered a half rib plate to go. The cashier gave me my drink and I moved aside to wait for my order. When I turned and looked in the restaurant, there he was.

Andy was sitting in a booth with a really cute blond-haired "twink." Andy was wearing jeans and white tank top with an unbuttoned short-sleeve shirt over it, his usual outfit. I looked a bit closer and realized he and the blond guy were talking and laughing and then the twink reached across the table and put his hand on Andy's arm. *He was on a date*. He had already moved on.

I drew in a sharp breath and my drink slipped out of my hand and splashed all over the floor. The entire restaurant turned and looked at me. Andy's eyes locked onto mine and I ran out of the restaurant to my car. I unlocked the door and sat behind the wheel, gripping it tightly, swaying back and forth, trying not to start crying again.

A knock on the window scared me and I jumped. It was the cashier. I rolled down the window and he handed me my order and a new drink. "Are you, like, okay?" he asked, his face in a grimace as he looked at me like the freak that I was.

"I'm fine. Thank you."

I gave the boy a couple bucks and rolled up the window. I dug into the bag and pulled out a couple of napkins and blew my nose, then wiped my face with another one.

I jumped again when there was another knock on the window. When I turned this time, I was eye-level with a bulging crotch in blue jeans.

"Mike."

I fumbled for my keys, wanting to speed off, but Andy opened the car door. "Mike, come on out."

I sighed and got out of the car. "Hi, A— Mac."

"I'm really sorry, Mike. I didn't mean for you..." His voice trailed off. He clearly didn't want to run into me.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you back there," I said after the silence grew too long.

"Mac, who is this?" the twink asked as he walked up.

"Can you give us a minute please?" Andy asked impatiently.

The twink rolled his eyes and sighed dramatically. He walked back to the sidewalk in front of the restaurant and watched us from a distance.

"I should let you get back to your date," I said.

"I'm really sorry, Mikey."

"Maaac!" the twink whined.

"No, Mac," I said. "I'm the one who's sorry."

I forced myself to turn away. I got in my car and started it and sped home so I could fall apart in the privacy of my own bed.

\* \* \*

The next day at work, my boss chewed me out in front of the entire staff. That morning I had apparently made a mistake on a report. He presented it in a meeting to his boss and was embarrassed when the mistake was pointed out. He told me to get my act together or I'd be looking for a new job. I was completely humiliated, but it was my fault. I just couldn't concentrate. All I could think about was Andy with that other guy.

When I got down to my car at 6:30, to make my day even better, the battery was dead. The past couple days, it had been sluggish to get started after sitting for a while. I could have kicked myself for not taking care of it before it died. I went back upstairs and got the phone book. I tried a couple places and they weren't open, and I bit the bullet and called Midtown Auto, praying that Andy wouldn't answer.

"Midtown Auto, Dirk speaking."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Hi, Dirk... Um, this is Mike. Mike Andrews."

"Hi, Mike. Uh, Mac isn't available right now."

"Oh, I wasn't calling to... I mean, my car battery is dead, I think. I think I need a new battery or a jump and then I can go get one. Can you help me?"

"Sure, kid. I'm looking you up in the computer. Yeah, we got a battery for your car. I'll bring it down with a battery tester. Give me fifteen minutes."

"Thanks, Dirk."

"No problem, Mike."

I hung up and went down to the parking deck. I sat in my car and waited. When I saw the tow truck, I got out. I wanted to die when Andy hopped out of the truck with the battery. Andy looked momentarily surprised when he saw me.

robcub32
robcub32
4,335 Followers