Macon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her passion was carrying him along in waves, her tightness and heat like nothing he had ever experienced. He drew back and thrust into her again, bringing a moan and a cry from her lips. Neither of them could hold back and they coupled feverishly, their motions rapidly quickening until he could feel that trembling within her again.

Her head twisted back and forth, her hair whipping wildly, an expression of total ecstasy a beautiful mask. "Dios, mi Dios, Oh, my God, Macon. Something... something..." Her voice caught as she bridged beneath him, stiffening and then exploding into a frantic pumping as she came, grinding out her passion against him.

Her explosion, her pleasure, set Macon off, and he exploded within her. pumping, filling her, their combined juices spilling down to pool beneath them. It felt as if he was pumping his soul into this woman. His pleasure slowly faded and he kissed her, their bodies locked together. It lasted long and they remained locked together as she drew long shuddering breaths, their hearts pounding together, slowing from the frantic pumping.

"Macon?" Her voice was hesitant.

"Hmm?" he murmured.

"You are crushing me," she whispered.

He laughed, wrapped her in his arms and rolled, bringing her with him. Her head pillowed under his chin. "You crush me for a while," he whispered.

She giggled and rested, lost in her own thoughts.

He held her little body tightly. He began to feel little catches in her breathing and the feeling of wetness on his chest. He brought one finger up beneath her pointed little chin, tilting her head up so he could see her face. Her eyes had become dark liquid pools, filled with tears which trickled down, wetting her cheeks and his chest.

He crushed her against him. "No, baby, don't cry," he begged. "What's wrong? Please don't cry; you're killing me. Why are you crying?"

"I am afraid," she said. "Fear! I fear that you shall not feel about me as I feel about you. You have... you have... made me so much yours. " She sobbed. "I am so in love with you and you..." She couldn't continue.

Her insecurity and vulnerability was tearing at Macon's heart. He held her closely, whispering to her. "Shh, Consuela, don't cry. You are the most beautiful thing to ever come into my life. Don't ever doubt that. God, any man on earth would kill, cut off his own arm, do whatever it took to have you and keep you. I'm lost. I am so caught up in the spell you've put on me that I'm the one that should be afraid. I keep thinking I'll wake up and this will all be a dream. Then it will be a nightmare because the best thing that's ever happened to be will turn out to be a mirage. I am hopelessly and desperately in love with you."

She looked up at him, tremulously. "Es verdad, Macon? You really love me?"

"Yes, I do," he said, "always."

"This makes Consuela very happy." She snuggled into him. "Tell me more of this love."

He laughed. "No, you'll get all conceited and I won't be able to stand being around you."

They talked long into the morning hours, then made love again. He woke her as the morning dawned, taking her again, and her cries of passion rang through the stillness of the house. To be continued