MAD Women-Modern Angry Divas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, to her credit, as if small dog with a big bone, undaunted by the defensive strategy against her, she's tenacious. A defender of the law and an enemy of those who don't play by the rules and who don't believe in justice for all, she's a giant slayer. As if she was Brienne of Tarth, played by Gwendoline Christie in The Games of Thrones, she's the anointed knight of the constitution but without the armor, without the sword, and without the right to be the judge, the jury, and the executioner.

In the way that a terrier sometimes terrorizes the people and other dogs in its neighborhood with incessant barking and aggressive behavior, whether in a courtroom or at a negotiation table, Patricia is good at her job. She earns a lot of money for her law firm and other than receiving monetary rewards, she doesn't receive the other rewards of her position, such as the big corner office, the title, and a partnership. Always, when it came time to make her partner, the job was offered to one of the boys, a man.

Not fair and not right, with her career snub going against the grain of who she is as a lawyer, someone who champions to win equal rights for all, she's unable to fight her own discrimination case. She'd win the battle, of course, but she'd lose the war. After taking her own law firm to court for sex discrimination, as if she worked alone in a vacuum, no other firm would hire her. Winning her discrimination case would essentially be the end of her career as a lawyer.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

12