Maddy's Wedding and Honeymoon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The video stopped. "You know I'm a good judge of people," he said. "You two are good people. I'm not and there are a lot of people out there who aren't. You two are playing with fire here. But, I'm glad I was allowed to play with it, for sure," he smiled.

"Well, my husband is a good judge of character too. He was right about you, about Diego, he knew what you were about. God was he right about you," I admitted to him. You must've arrived, I could feel him push me towards you, he shoved my ripped dress into my hands which had been bound behind me the entire time.

For the first time since her story, she looked into my eyes, deeply. "You sick fucker," she said again as she approached me. She removed the ball out of my mouth, the top of my shirt was drenched with saliva. "You beautiful, wonder, sick fucker," she said as she smiled.

"Oh my god, baby," I gasped. "Do you mean you liked it?"

"Of course I fucking liked it, no, I fucking LOVED it, are you kidding? You did it, you made my perfect fantasy come true!"

"Oh god," I said, "I thought I might've lost you forever, all those looks you gave me, why did you torture me like that?"

She laughed. "Oh, so that was torture, not like mine, the actual torture. I just wanted to fuck with you, like you did with me. Look at you," she said, pointing at my erection. "You can't say you didn't dig the story."

I grinned sheepishly.

"You know what's funny?" She said, "he never got my pussy. I sucked on him and he fucked my ass, but he never got my pussy, other than with his fingers."

"Why is that funny?"

"Not ha ha funny, odd, funny. He got me so fucking worked up with everything that I wanted it. I wanted him to have my pussy. The fact that he didn't didn't ruin the perfection of it, it just added to it. It was like that was an extra humiliating touch on his part, to get it so worked up yet not take it. It must be like how you feel about when I deny you. The denial and torture of not having it drives you even crazier. I think I get you more now," she laughed.

"So the rape fantasy is satisfied for you?" I asked.

"Yes. For most of it I felt like it was a genuine rape. Though, even before he told me the password at the end I pretty much figured it had been okayed by you."

"Did that take anything away from it?" I asked. "That it wasn't an "actual" rape?"

"It's a fantasy," she said thoughtfully. "Honestly, I'd love to be raped really good, for real, if I knew I'd come out the other end safe. But that's the problem, a real rape there's no guarantee of that so truly, I think this was as close as you can get, while still being on the safe side. This time combined my two major themes, the rape thing and the dominance thing. In a real rape some guy is just going to use me to get off, which we both like, but there will be no thought of what *I" want, or what I need. Having a dominant man take what he wants while still knowing what I need, that's the perfection. On a long term basis, it involves game playing, mind games. There's so much possible when the two people mesh, you know?"

"But right now I need cock. But that's easily remedied," she said as she stroked my chest and stomach, causing my cock to jerk. She put the ball gag back into my mouth, I was still bound. She climbed on top of me. She slid my cock easily into her. She rode me slowly. She leaned over and whispered, "don't cum, you'd better not cum or I swear I'll cut it off of you."

I grunted and groaned through the gag, I had to tell her something important. She had a look of disgust that I'd stopped her. She pulled it out of my mouth again. She was embedded deeply onto my cock, I could feel the walls squeezing me.

"No, honey," I urged. "This isn't what we want."

"It's what I want," she laughed.

"No you don't, you want cock, just not my cock. This is our honeymoon, remember? I'm not supposed to have you, at all, like this."

"I was going to make an exception," she joked.

"Don't," I urged. "I want to remember this week forever and that means you are going to deny me everything, like you have so far."

"Hmm, I guess you are right," she grinned. She slowly slipped off of me. She looked at the clock. Even with all that had happened, it still wasn't quite midnight yet, which is early in Miami. She started to get dressed. She picked the sundress I'd brought her to walk her through the lobby. She chose no underwear.

"I told Fernando 11, I'm only an hour late, do you think he'll mind?" She grinned. I shook my head, how could he mind waiting for a sexy goddess like her? She dialed his number.

"Hey baby," she cooed. "I'm sorry I'm late, I fell asleep, all that sun must've made me sleepy. It's ok? You can still meet? Cool. No, that's ok, we don't have to eat, I'm not hungry. I've already wasted an hour of your time. I know what you want. You can have it. Yes, I promise...hee hee... yes, see you at the bar? You've been waiting there since you got off work? Sorry baby, I'll definitely make it up to you for that. See you soon!"

I looked at her. She smiled. "I'm off to get some cock. You fucked up, you could've had it to yourself."

"You know that's not how we are," I said softly, sad for that moment that we were like "that," still, in the long run I knew I'd get off on it.

"Well luckily for me, it's how most men are," she giggled. "My pussy is singing right now, I hope he gives it to me good."

"Your body is a mess," I started to say.

"Gee, thanks," she said with a pout.

"You know what I mean, all those marks, you can't hide all those."

"No, probably not, I can try and make sure it's dark but...you know what...on the other hand why shouldn't he see them, maybe it'll give him...ideas, you know?"

"Oh my god, Maddy, there's no way you can take more of that."

She smiled softly as she caressed my hand, "I take whatever I have to take. It's how I'm wired, just like this is how you are wired. Do you want me to untie you?"

I shook my head no, I'd just whack myself into a frenzy if I did.

"Nice," she murmured, " I like that thought, that you are here, helpless, the whole time. I could be out all night." I shook my head with acknowledgment. "You really are committed to this. I'm glad. I love everything we've done, everything we will do," she said with a smile. "Just to make sure you are not a naughty boy and uncuff yourself I have an idea. She took one of her long hairs and pulled it out of her head. She tied one end to the key, the other end she tied to the post above my head. The key dangled over me, like it was teasing me. "This way, if something happens, like a fire, you'll be able to get it. But if you use the key, it'll break the hair, and I'll know," she grinned. "I love the thought of your cock bouncing around helplessly while some other guy's cock is pounding your wife's pussy."

"You mentioned more than one cock earlier," I said.

"Well that was before. My plan was to give Fernando what he was craving and then hit Jimmy's room after."

"What about Brett?"

She shrugged and smiled. "Can't do anything if he happens to be there too, right?"

She left me like that. Luckily I fell asleep quickly. It was after six when she returned. Freshly fucked doesn't describe it. She had a wicked smile. "Well, that's exactly what my pussy needed," she purred. She crawled into bed next me, took the key and uncuffed me. "Good boy, you didn't touch the key," she grinned as she kissed me deeply. She reeked of sex, someone had had her mouth for starters. She watched me as I jerked off to the story of how Fernando had pounded her sweet pussy. "He was relentless, baby. Young guys really love my pussy," she giggled. She'd sucked him off, as she said, "for making him wait." Then, he played with her for hours, getting it up more than once to pound and cum in her pussy. He asked about all her marks but she'd already told him about Diego, she blamed all the marks on him. He didn't seem to care, he pounded her relentlessly nonetheless.

Our trip came to end but not before Maddy went over to Jimmy and Brett's and sucked them both off, per our morning "ritual." She said she especially liked getting Brett off, saying he came so much it was pretty obvious he was a virgin, or damn near it. We had an hour to kill before going to the airport. I took her into the bar, Ray's bar. He saw me and gave me a sly wink when Maddy wasn't looking. He came over and chatted us up.

"Did you folks have a nice vacation?" He asked, eyeing Maddy.

"God yes," she gushed. "It was wonderful, so many wonderful...experiences," she said with hesitation, realizing she might be revealing too much.

"Good, we like the tourists having a memorable experience so that you'll all come back," he said with a knowing smile. "So will you be back?" He asked. I knew why, it wasn't about tourism.

"God yes," Maddy gushed before I could answer.

"So you want to come back and re-experience everything?" I asked her, noting Ray's interest.

"Hell yeah," she said with a knowing grin and a look at me so that she knew exactly what I was referring to.

"Seriously, EVERYTHING?" I emphasized.

"Yes, every single thing, I think we need to stay two weeks next time, maybe a month!" She said excitedly. I shuddered to think of the things she 'd have to do in a month.

"Glad to hear it," said Ray with a smile.

"He seems nice," she said naively. She had no idea her sweet tormentor was just feet away, no doubt having even more depraved and sexy thoughts about her.

"Yeah, he does," I agreed. "Want to tease him?" I asked.

"Ok, how?"

"Unbutton more buttons," I urged. She had a tight top with only one button undone, which was almost catholic, for her. She giggled. "Ok, how many?"

"We're leaving in 15 minutes. I'd say enough so that he can see what you have up there."

"Ok," she peeped excitedly. When he wasn't looking she unbuttoned two, then three buttons. I could see the entire side of her one tit. She leaned over on her elbows on the bar, the top opened up more, showing pretty much everything she has. "Does that work?" She asked sweetly.

"Perfectly," I grinned. The rest of the time she made sure Ray got a good view every time he approached, which was now almost constant. I could see Maddy's nipples hard and excited from the exhibitionism.

Finally, we got up to leave, she went to the bathroom. Ray smiled at me. "You have a tiger there, man, good luck to you. Those titties, god. I wanted to do things to them, you know?" She was mostly face down when I had her. I regret that now."

"Well good, at least you got to see more of them now, I wanted you to see that."

"Yeah, thanks man. When will you guys be back?"

"I have no idea really."

"She told you about us, what happened?" He wondered.

"Yes, everything."

"And she was cool with that?"

"More than cool, white hot, in fact," I smiled.

"Wow, you really do have a keeper there."

I shook his hand. It felt weird, shaking hands with my newlywed's rapist. I suddenly got a wicked thought.

"If you are ever in Michigan..." I started to say.

He smiled, "yeah, I'm thinking I might see what that state is all about. You know I told her that. I told her that she may never know when I might show up unexpectedly, since she still doesn't know what I look like. She doesn't, does she?"

"No, she thinks you are "nice," I laughed. "She thinks she was just teasing some random lucky nice guy not her rapist."

"I'm not nice," he said coolly. "I'll tell you what I told her, you got lucky with me, I'm a perverted bastard, but I'm not out to hurt anyone, at least not any more than they want to be hurt," he winked.

"Yeah, you really worked over that back and ass GOOD," I said admiringly.

"Right, but what I'm telling you is that there aren't a lot of guys out there like me, you could end up being burned."

"Yes, I worry about that all the time, but it's a difficult balance, our desires for her use and the reality of it, you know?"

"I know," he said with a wicked grin. "I know what you both need. That's why you WILL bring her back, to me. Not tomorrow," he laughed. "She needs time to recover...AND needs to let this thought bounce around in her head over time, so that in time she'll crave it again."

"Um...ok?" I said, surprised by the change of tone.

"You need the constant torment, the humiliation of your wife doing things with guys, You want the teasing, the shame of knowing you are allowing it. Your wife on the other hand needs the use and loves giving you that humiliation that you need. She needs men with that "special" touch."

I nodded in agreement.

"That's why you will bringing her back, and soon," he warned. "I took pictures of her, you know? On the table like that? Some of my like minded friends have copies of them now. They like what they see and would sure like a piece of that. God, I could make a forture on a slut like that," he said.

"God, really?" I said. "I'll talk to her, I mean, most of this is up to her. That might be too much, even for her," I choked out.

"It isn't, and it won't be. You'll bring her here, soon, or you just might wake up one morning after one of her "nights" and find out she's been raped again. Me, or any of my friends, equipped with certain "information" could do it any time."

He was referring to, "Crimson and Clover," if someone just utters the words to her she'll know to submit to whatever, figuring it's an ok from me.

"I could just tell her about this, your threat."

"Yes, but I don't think you will. You saw how she responded, no offense, but your bitch needs this kind of stuff. You'll bring her here and the first call you make is to me, got it?"

"Yes, sir." I responded dutifully. He was right, we both would get off on that so much. "How many friends are we talking?" I asked sheepishly.

"As many as I decide are the right men for the job," he said with a smirk. "There is so much I haven't done to her, so much I'd like to see her have to take. And, next time it'll be as long as I decide, not you. For now, send me pictures of her that you showed me, all them, including the explicit ones. Take more of her tits, lots of them. I've had many requests already," he mentioned just as Maddy was headed back, tits nearly spilling out of her top. She shook Ray's hand too, he took extra time holding onto her hand, I could see why, with her arm up it exposed the other tit fully. Finally, reluctantly he let go.

As we walked out to the cabstand she giggled, "did you see that, baby? He could see my tits."

"I saw," I grinned. "You probably got him rock hard."

"Yeah, too bad we're leaving. I wouldn't mind taking care of that for him," she grinned.

"You'd do that? You'd suck or fuck an older black guy just because you made him hard?"

"Of course I would. Fernando is part black, I liked it, I might be getting a "taste" for that.

"Oooh, I like that," I said.

"Plus, I think I'd do more to that guy," she said, referring to Ray. "There's just something about him," she said lustfully. Little did she know. As we got on the plane she settled back into her seat. "Wow, such a great week, thanks for everything...and I mean everything," she purred in my ear. I knew what she was referring to. I remembed the conversation with Ray. I thought I'd slyly try to gauge her interest in it.

"You remember when the rapist said he had friends who'd love to have that information?"

"Yeah," she said questioningly. "I already told you it turned me on to think of all of them behind me. God, that thought gets me wet again. If we do come back and you still can contact him, maybe they can all have some too."

"So you are ok with coming back soon? You know the guy will want you for more time this time. He'll probably want you exclusively, including time for his "friends."

"I know, baby. But you can handle it, you know it's our lifestyle."

"I know, it could be worse than we imagine, I mean think about it. Remember he told you he knows all about you, your name, where you live?"

"Yeah?"

"Well honestly, you've never seen him. You have no idea what he looks like."

"Well I know he's black," she said.

"Do you really?" I asked. "It could be just a cover, did he sound black to you, other than calling you a white bitch? That's what I'd do and say too, if I wanted to not appear white."

"Wow, true, I never thought of that. Honestly when I think of typical BDSM people I think of white people. You know, don't you, is he black?" She said, now with interest.

I lied and said I didn't, that I only contacted him by craigsist and there was no picture. "He could show up anywhere, anytime and take you."

She smiled, "and that would be bad because...?"

"I didn't say it would be bad, I just wanted you to realize the position this puts you in."

"He's fine, he's just a pervert, like us."

"I'm not talking about just him, he mentioned friends and "acquaintances," god knows how many guys he could tell."

"Let them know, who cares that he banged some sexy white slut."

"You don't understand," I grinned mischievously. "He can tell them who you are, where you live. Then, they can come and just take you, whenever they want. You've never seen him, you don't know who he is. If they played their cards right you'd be just a rape doll for them."

"But you set this one up, I'd know if it was real or not."

"No you wouldn't. All they have to do is say, "Crimson and Clover," and that's their "in." You'll never know if it isn't your guy. And neither of us know if any of these guys will be as expert, or as safe as this guy.

"But we don't have to agree, the Crimson and Clover thing, that was just a one time thing. You could tell him that."

"I could try, but that video I made really didn't specify it was a one time thing. He could easily say that in court. I actually gave him carte blanche on you, accidentally."

Suddenly that hit her. "Ohhhhh..."

"You don't think he would...he wouldn't tell them...would he?"

"Who knows," I said. "You know the last thing he said to me was to contact him immediately when we were in town. He even asked if you could stay longer even if I left."

"Oh god," she whispered. "What did you say?" She asked with a fearful lust in her eyes.

"I didn't say."

"Should I stay?" She asked with an embarrassed peep.

"No, that's too much for now. Well, do you WANT to stay?"

She sat in deep thought before answering. "Well, I really want you there, at least around. We do all this stuff for each other as much as for ourselves."

I nodded in agreement.

"Plus, I really need to recover. I crave that kind of use but I'm really not used to it any more. My ex had me used to it, I was doing and having to take stuff all the time. But, maybe I SHOULD stay, if I want that kind of use I have to be willing and able to take it. This could be the opportunity to have that "long term" cruel, dominant lover we've desired for so long." She thought again. The plane was moving.

"Too late," I smiled.

"Not that big a deal to get right back on the plane when we land in Michigan," she reminded me.

"True."

"He mentioned that you might need time to recover, and that by thinking about what happened, and what might happen in the future, that you'd soon crave it again."

"Exactly...fuck, is that guy good or what? Plus, that goddamn bastard is going to have me, have us all worked up daily because we'll never know if I'm going to get kidnapped any day. He's the guy, baby. He's the one you've been pushing me to get, that long term sadistic lover type. Now I feel guilty for leaving him. This is exactly what both of us wanted."

"So...?" I asked nervously.

"So for now we go back to Michigan. If something happens there, then so be it, if it's what he wants. You want me to do what he wants, don't you? It's what you've pushed me for for a couple years now."

"It is," I sighed.