Madeline's Hypnotic Presence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline made little whimpering noises as she guided the rod into herself, working her hips slowly down until, finally, she had swallowed the entire thing into her pussy. She sat, poised atop my brother for a few moments before she began to slowly rock back and forth as if she was on a rocking horse. Her breathing was loud and ragged, coming in gasps, and her hands were busily squeezing her tits and pinching the nipples. One of my hands drifted up to my own small tit in imitation of her actions.

I was just beginning to feel the swelling warm pressure of impending orgasm when she gasped, "Phil, come inside me NOW!" The heat blossomed inside me as she choked off a scream by biting her own hand and Phil heaved and bucked, nearly unseating her. She fell forward across his chest, still impaled on his cock as he pumped his hips with diminishing force and finally stopped.

Phil lay there sweating as Madeline slowly recovered her composure and slid off of him. I heard her say something about cleaning him up as I slipped away to get back to my bed before she became aware of my presence.

Madeline

It felt so good to get that cock into me! It was thicker than I had imagined it would be, and my pussy was stretched wider than it had been stretched in a long time. While I revelled in the feel of that hard rod smoothly sliding in and out of my pussy, I became aware of a slurping noise that did not originate with Phil and me. I knew that Amanda must have awakened and was in the doorway, probably fingering her own pussy from the sound of it. I was glad. My plans for Phil had room in them for her too.

But I didn't have time to think about her right at the moment. I was thoroughly enjoying the slippery feel of that fine cock sliding in and out of me, filling me up and making me warm all over. Almost unconsciously, my hands crept to my tits and started squeezing them and pinching and tugging at the nipples. I could feel the tugging sensations becoming sexual sparks that travelled through me to my cunt, amplifying the sensations that already filled it. Within minutes, I was approaching a climax of incredible dimension and I gasped at Phil to come with me just before I had to bite my hand to keep from screaming loud enough in my ecstasy to wake the house.

After I came, I went to the bathroom to get a towel, then returned and cleaned Phil's cock. It wouldn't do for him to wake up and realize that it was covered with pussy juice. That would mess up my plans.

I nearly forgot to release him from the trance, remembering to do so just as I opened the door to leave his room.

Phil

The next morning, I woke from a crazy dream in which Madeline turned me into a woman and then made love to me. The really crazy part of it is that I seemed to be a woman with a cock, and Madeline had a cock sometimes and a pussy sometimes, or maybe both at once. At any rate, it was almost sex without gender. A strange and not disagreeable feeling!

I allowed myself to drift along, sort of halfway still in the same dream most of the day Saturday, coming out of it enough to say goodbye to her when she left for home that morning. She had a knowing look in her eyes as if she had been in my dreams too, but I dismissed the notion as absurd. At any rate, I could not get her out of my head, and jerked off to visions of Madeline before I went to sleep that night.

That night and for the rest of the week, I dreamed of her frequently. In every dream, I was a woman and Madeline drifted back and forth between being a woman and a man. Even at school, I found myself daydreaming about my dreams. More than once I had to get up and go to my next class with a raging hard-on that I was too out of it to even feel embarrassed about.

Friday afternoon, when I got home from school, there was an envelope addressed to me on the table in the front hall. I grabbed it on the way up to my room, and discovered that it was perfumed. Interested, I opened it as I tore off my school clothes and dug for a pair of shorts to put on. It was a letter from Madeline. Actually, it was more in the nature of a brief note. It said, "Meet me at Vim's Music. 7:00pm, Friday. Stay all night."

Interesting way to ask for a date, but I was intrigued. Vim's was the record store only a couple of blocks away, so I went downstairs and told mom I was staying at a friend's house for the weekend. This wasn't unusual, and I was relieved that she didn't even ask me whose. I hadn't made arrangements, and if she tried to get in touch with me she would have found out that I lied to her. Right after dinner I got into a fresh pair of black jeans and a black shirt and went to meet Madeline, my heart pounding. I knew that it was not possible for my dreams to be enacted, but I figured that whatever relationship we could develop would be a strange and powerful one.

I got to the record store about ten minutes early, and looked around. Madeline wasn't there yet, so I went toward the back of the store where they kept the music I liked, and browsed until she got there.

Right at seven o'clock, she walked in. She was dressed in a clingy black dress. As she drew closer, and I studied the way she looked, I realized that she couldn't be wearing anything under the dress or I would be able to see it just as clearly as I could see the erect buttons of her nipples through the fabric.

She wore shoes with very high heels that made her legs look even longer than they really were and pushed her butt up high behind her. Her lips were painted a dark, nearly black red and the rest of her face was so pale it was almost white. A vampirish look. She smiled hungrily when she saw me and approached. Her hand went to the golden locket she wore around her neck.

Madeline

I was glad to see that Phil had come early to the record store. It meant that he was eager, and although I had the advantage of hypnosis, his eagerness would make him even more compliant when I began to work my will on him.

Not only was he early, but he seemed to be eating me up as I walked through the store toward him. I hoped he could tell I was naked under my dress. My nipples ached so much in their tension that I knew without checking that they were like hard berries under the clinging fabric...he would have to be blind not to notice.

As I touched my locket and said the words that made Phil my slave, I felt a rush of sexual power so strong that I nearly came on the spot. It amused me to think about how the men in the store would respond to a small, sexy woman obviously orgasming at the sight of her boyfriend. They would surely think he had me tied around his little finger! Men always assume that it is the woman who is the submissive partner.

Once Phil was under my control, I led him from the store and up the stairs to the apartment above. I had been very fortunate in being given the use of a girlfriend's apartment while she spend a whole summer in Europe. Somehow, I thought I would have a better summer than she!

There were four rooms, a kitchen, two bedrooms and a living room plus a small bath. I had decorated the living room, the kitchen and the bathroom in prosaic fashion. They looked like (and were) very ordinary rooms. The bedrooms were another matter. One was hung with fabrics covering every wall, draped from the ceiling. With the lights on, it looked like the inside of some oriental tent with huge scattered pillows on a deeply carpeted floor. The other bedroom was starkly bare with one wall covered in mirror. The floor was plain hardwood, and the other walls were covered with gold metallic wallpaper with a finely striped black pattern. I would have them returned to their normal appearance before Victoria returned from her trip, but for now, they were exactly the way I wanted them.

Once upstairs, I had Phil undress while I went to run a hot bath. I poured perfumed bath oil into the water and instructed Phil to get in while I prepared to make the transformation.

In the tent room, I opened up my make-up case and laid out the clothes I was going to have him wear. I was filled with a wild sexual thrill as I touched the clothes, picturing how they would look on my new lover, releasing the feminine side of his personality.

When everything was in readiness in the tent room, I returned to Phil in the bath. He was happily washing himself over and over again, evidently stuck in a loop. One thing about hypnosis: if you don't provide instructions, your subject will frequently perform the same activity over and over. This time it had no deleterious effect as he got cleaner and cleaner.

I gave him a can of shaving cream and told him to lather up his legs. When he had done this, I proceeded to shave them.

It took a surprisingly long time to do this, as the hair was coarse and there was a lot of it, but they were finally completely rid of hair. I was enjoying myself so much that I shaved his balls and cock as well. Fortunately he had very little hair on his chest and belly. That would have been a little much.

When I had shaved him clean, I instructed him to rinse, then had him stand so that I could dry him off before I led him to the tent room.

In the tent room, I covered his freshly shaved legs and balls with lotion, then had him sit so that I could apply make-up.

After the make-up, I led Phil to the other bedroom where I had laid out his new clothes. The corset was perfect, pinching his waist to a believable woman's figure, and I had even managed to find a set of breast prostheses and sewed them into the bra so that he would appear complete. I helped him lace the corset and showed him how to fasten the stockings to the tabs hanging from its bottom edge.

He teetered on the very high heeled shoes, but I congratulated myself on having got the right size.

When he was completely dressed, I led him in front of the mirrored wall and snapped my fingers to bring him out of his trance. It was the moment of truth. Would he freak and attack me or would he accept his inner nature and welcome my help?

Phil

I felt as if I had just awaked from a dream. I seemed to recall soft whispering in my ear telling me things I wanted ever so much to hear about...I couldn't remember. I looked around me, and found myself in a strange room with Madeline. When I took a step, I noticed someone else to my right. I turned and looked at a beautiful woman I didn't recognize as she turned to look at me. There seemed to be something vaguely familiar about her, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I smiled and she smiled back. I spoke, and then suddenly realized that what I was seeing was a reflection.

Startled, I looked down at myself, and was surprised to see that I was wearing women's clothes. Yes, the image in the mirror was of me! I stepped closer to the mirror for a better look. Madeline chuckled softly behind me.

"You see, I made your dream come true!"

How could she have possibly known about my dreams over the last several nights? What made her think I wanted them to come true? Was I dreaming now? Somehow I was pretty sure I wasn't.

"You are beautiful," Madeline offered. Still dumbstruck, I didn't respond yet. I was too busy admiring myself in the mirror. I had blond hair that hung below my shoulders, which were exposed by the off-the-shoulder black satin gown I wore. My breasts were large, but not enormous, and my waist was tiny. I could feel a constricting pressure that must be a corset binding it to make it so. My hips were slim, and my legs, exposed by the very short skirt of the dress, were long and tapered, covered with misty black stockings and ending in black shoes with the tallest spike heels I had ever seen. Seeing myself balanced on them made me totter as I realized just how precarious my footing was.

As I came to realize that this was, indeed, me, I felt a strong sexual stirring. How could I have not known how much I wanted this? What was happening to me? What was Madeline doing here? I was suddenly embarrassed for her to see me dressed like this.

"Ummm," I began.

"Don't worry, honey," her voice was like honey, making me tremble, "I've known all along that you wanted this. I helped it happen!" It was like my dreams. Madeline would promise to make me into the beautiful woman I wanted to be, and that would make me happy. But why couldn't I remember wanting to be a woman except in those dreams?

"Come here, Felice."

I turned to face her. Somehow the name seemed appropriate. It was part of me. I stepped closer.

Madeline moved to embrace me. "I want you to make love to me now, Felice!" She seemed consumed with passion as she reached under my skirt and touched my cock. She stood on tiptoe to kiss me, nibbling my lips as she stroked my already overheated prick. Then she began to slowly undress me. I was still disoriented. All I could do was watch as she raised the hem of my short skirt and ran her finger along the ridge of my erect prick through the black satin of my panties.

What followed was a reprise of the dreams I had been experiencing since I met Madeline. She took control while I drifted in a haze of pleasure that was as much a product of my hidden fantasies as of Madeline's orchestration (though it is clear that she had a pretty thorough understanding of my secret dreams).

She unbuttoned the waist band of my skirt and let it slide down my nylon-encased legs to puddle around my feet, hiding the high heeled shoes on which I balanced. She kissed me, lingeringly, as she unbuttoned my blouse, rubbing her loins against the aching hardness of my cock until I thought she would make me come. But she was too canny for that, never pressing hard enough or moving quite rhythmically enough to cause the eruption to happen. Instead, she brought it close to boiling again and again, making my mind focus on the impending orgasm as the ultimate goal while yet teasing me with her nibbling teeth on my earlobes and neck and her fingers touching and caressing every inch of my exposed skin.

Madeline dropped to her knees in front of me and pulled the waistband of my panties down, allowing my stiff and aching cock to spring out, bouncing in front of her face. She grasped it in one hand and placed a small kiss on the end. Her other hand urged my knees apart. She smiled up at me, then parted her lips, allowing my prick to slide slowly and wonderfully into the wet and warm receptacle of her mouth. As I arched my back to maximize the sensation, Madeline's finger probed at my asshole, then wormed into me.

Madeline stroked my prostate with one finger, gripping the shaft of my prick and sucking harder, urging me to spew my hot sperm into her throat. As I felt the heat of that discharge begin to rise inside me, she pulled away, allowing my prick to fall from her warm mouth into the cool air. Her finger, too, pulled away. I was left hanging on the brink of cumming. My balls ached sweetly with the suspension of release, but Madeline stroked my nylon-encased legs, letting me know she was not finished yet.

"I have something special for you," she whispered as she rose to her feet. She opened her robe, displaying her beautiful, naked body to me. She was as stunning as I'd imagined. Her breasts were in perfect proportion to her small frame, and were wonderfully shaped domes with dark nipples, the aureoles somewhat wider than I would have imagined. But what caught at my attention and raised my already aroused lust to a new level was the slender rubber cock that bobbed in front of her.

It looked perfectly natural there, she had one in my dreams, but actually seeing it caused palpitations in my heart. My mouth was dry with desire and I felt as I imagine a virgin girl might feel on first viewing the cock of the man for whom she has developed a potent yearning. I swear, I nearly swooned with pleasure. I know I swayed on those terribly high heels, for Madeline reached to steady me with one hand as she stroked her cock delicately with the other.

I wanted to touch it, but was a little afraid. Madeline solved my dilemma by placing my hand on it and urging me to feel it. I cupped it, stroked it. It felt odd, touching another cock, but thrilling. Once I had it in my hand, I did not want to let go of it.

Madeline allowed me to play with it for a few moments while she stroked me and kissed me lightly, then she led me gently to the bed, seating me on its edge. She retrieved a tube of KY jelly from the bedside table, and liberally anointed her bobbing prick with it. Then, urging me to spread my legs, she gripped my hard cock in one hand and applied a generous blob of the stuff to my asshole with the other.

It was cold on contact, and I tensed a bit at the sensation, but Madeline's finger pushed into me, warming it, spreading it against my tight hole and helping me relax all at the same time. I closed my eyes and reveled in the sensation. Her finger worked in me for a few minutes, then was removed. I missed it, and whimpered a bit as she took it away. She pushed my knees back against my chest. Moments later, I felt a new presence at my sphincter. It was larger and harder than her finger. I knew it was her prick. I opened my eyes and gazed into hers.

Ever so slowly, she pushed it against me. It spread my asshole wide - feeling huge. I gasped, and she whispered to me, promising that it was going to feel very good. Her voice, reassuring and sexy all at once, helped me to relax yet again. Soon, the knob of her cock popped into me. I could feel my asshole closing around it, feel the new sensation of its hardness against the inside of that formerly tight little ring of muscle. This new sensation overwhelmed the tiny pain of stretching, and I welcomed it, pushing up a bit against her.

"Yes, baby! Feel it!" Madeline whispered huskily as she pushed against me. "Feel how wonderful my hard cock is in your beautiful asshole! You love it! You want to fuck back against me and feel this fabulous cock deep inside you. Your deepest desire is to fuck against this hard cock!"

She was right. I pushed up against her slow onslaught until I could feel her hips against my bottom, and then I pushed a little harder. She leaned down on me to whisper into my ear, "Oh, Felice! You are such a beautiful girl! I am going to fuck you and make you come! I am going to make love to you as you have never had it before!" Her voice made my own cock harder. Her cock inside me thrilled me almost as much as her warm voice in my head and I shivered a bit as she began to pull her beautiful cock out of me.

Slowly, she began to fuck me, her hard cock alternately filling me and leaving me empty. I thrilled to the feel of it sliding in and out of my asshole, and was astonished at the way my own cock grew and throbbed each time hers moved into me.

Faster and harder she fucked me. I held on to her shoulders as she plowed her cock into me again and again. And when she started groaning and making noises of her own, she reached down to grasp my cock in her hand, pulling on it as she fucked me.

The twin sensations of her hand pumping on my cock and her cock pumping in and out of me was more than I could stand. In moments, I was launching the first gob of my hot sperm. It burned up through my shaft and spurted from the end of my cock in a wonderful release. It arched through the air, barely missing her chin and splashed against my own face! It surprised me and made me glad as I felt the next hot gobbet spouting. This second wad landed on my chest and was soon followed by another that landed on my belly. More oozed out of my cock and dripped down Madeline's hand as she gasped a last time and stopped, her cock buried deep inside me, and spasmed against me.

As she slowly relaxed, she looked down at me, smiling sweetly. With her fingers, she began feeding me the cum that coated her hand, then pushing the splash of cum from my cheek toward my mouth. I lapped it up hungrily, and smiled at her, too drained to speak.