Madhuri's Premiere Ch. 02

Story Info
Sonakshi Sinha is desperate to get in with Romeo.
4k words
4.71
11.7k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonkashi Sinha had noticed Romeo in the lobby as soon as she came in, but she had to talk to some fans and organisers etc. etc. and could not immediately go to him. Then she tried again but never managed to get even close to him. She watched Madhuri introduce Esha Gupta to him and worried that she had missed her chance.

As Romeo walked into the theatre flanked by his sluts and other industry people, Sonakshi watched from far. Frustrated she stomped her foot on the floor, which accomplished nothing except almost toppling her over on her 8" high heels.

In anticipation of meeting Romeo, Sonakshi had dressed in a form-fitting tight red gown with no back to it at all. The gown reached her ankles but the slit over her left leg reached up to her upper thigh baring her long leg. The thin, glittery fabric conformed to her well-rounded butt cheeks in a very sexy way before ending just above her ass crack on her lower back. There was a thin, string-strap knotted behind her back but below it her whole back was bare right down to the curve of her waist.

Being very tight in front, the gown created a deep cleavage holding Sonakshi's fairly big boobs in twin hammock style cups. No bra for Sonakshi's heavy but firm boobs. She was ready for Romeo's hands to roam all over her body and play with the twin peaks as he wanted in the first hug itself.

Sadly, it didn't happen. As the evening progressed, she got more frustrated at how difficult it was proving to meet the hotshot director even when she was the in the cast of the movie being celebrated.

Anil Kapoor came over to usher her inside as the function was starting and they were all needed on the stage. She went with him. He casually slipped his arm around her waist and as they walked into the cinema his hand naturally slipped down to her ass. Sonakshi walked closer to him and let him squeeze her butt in the darkness. She was an industry girl, she knew the hierarchy that existed and her place in it. And it's not like Anil had not nailed her during the shoot.

Most of the time Anil and Madhuri had shared time together during the Total Dhamaal shoot but both Sonakshi and Esha had been to the senior actor's vanity to pay respects. On their backs, naturally.

====

There were two VIP boxes in the large cinema. Each could seat 12 people. Tonight these were both reserved for the film's star cast and production team, plus esteemed guests. There were only two esteemed guests in tonight's premiere, one was Romeo, plus Kajal and Jacqueline, and the other was Madhuri's husband Dr. Nene.

While the cast and crew spoke to the Press from the stage, all of these were in the same box. Romeo was sitting in the middle of the three rows in the box with Kajal Agarwal on his left and Jackie on his right. The seat on Jacqueline's right was empty. So were the 4 seats in front row. In the back row only Dr. Nene was sitting right behind Jacqueline, the other seats in his row were empty. He was keeping a low profile and quietly watching the function progressing on the stage. But actually he was paying more attention to how the two beautiful, sexy girls were cuddled up to Romeo and what they seemed to be doing.

Obviously the lights were off everywhere except the stage, but Dr. Nene had let his eyes adjust to the darkness by not looking at the stage and simply looking at the three figures in front of him, in darkness. Now he could follow the movements of their bodies more closely even in the darkness. He wished he had infrared glasses and vowed to buy a pair just in case he needed them again in the future for something like this.

Keeping a very quiet presence, Nene watched the trio stay in a close, 3-way cuddle. A motion caught his eye and he saw Rani Mukherjee entering the box. She went directly to Romeo and he took her on his lap. Sitting sideways to him, Rani put her arms around his neck and lifted her head to accept his kiss.

Nene could hear the sounds from the stage indicating that question and answers were going on between press and the film's team. But he kept his eyes on Romeo and Rani on his lap. She was wearing a saree with a halter blouse. Nene watched as Romeo kneaded her tits in the thin blouse as they kissed.

They broke the kiss and talked in low voices, but then kept kissing between words. He watched as Rani lifted her hands and untied her neck strap. She pulled the blouse down, baring her boobs while the back strap still kept the half-untied blouse on her body. Romeo's mouth closed around her nipple and he kneaded her left breast while he sucked on the right one. Rani's moans carried clearly to Dr. Nene's place. He squirmed in his seat. He kept watching without blinking. The way Rani and Romeo were making out so brazenly Nene was sure that Romeo was going to nail Rani right there in another minute.

Just then the sound of applause indicated that the function on the stage was finished and the movie was about to start. Rani tied her blouse again and slowly got off Romeo's lap after a couple more kisses to say goodbye. She took the last seat on his right. A few seconds later Madhuri, Esha and director Indra Kumar entered the box. Indra Kumar went to sit in the front row where he was joined by his wife.

Madhuri and Esha took a place on either side of Romeo. The seats were quickly emptied by Kajal and Jacqueline who came and stood in front of Dr. Nene. He felt an increase in the temperature as the two beauties stood so close to him. The smell of their perfumes hit Dr. Nene like an aphrodisiac and he crossed his legs to try and hide his arousal. In contrast with the rest of the girls Romeo's two sluts were wearing short, skin-tight dresses and Nene knew, it was an open secret in the industry, that there were no panties under those dresses. Romeo's girls never wore panties.

"Can we sit with you, Doctor?" Kajal asked Dr. Nene.

"Yes, sure. Of course." He said and started to get up to move to the corner seat. Kajal pushed him back down and sat down on his left. Jacqueline took the seat on his right.

Dr. Nene could feel his heart beating fast and his body temperature rising 5 degrees more.

As soon as they sat down, Kajal put her hand on his knee and pushed softly. He uncrossed his legs. She let her hand rest on his upper thigh and moved it ever so softly in a slow caress. The doctor didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He would not last even past the starting song with such attention.

He looked ahead. And saw that Madhuri was sitting on Romeo's right and already both were busy in some intense kissing and groping. Esha on his left was rubbing his back and waiting for her turn. Just then Jacqueline took Dr. Nene's arm and hugged it closely. He could feel her warm breast on his arm. Her dress was very deep cut and he could feel her actual, warm boob flesh through his shirt sleeve.

Sighing slowly, Dr. Nene reflected on his luck. Most men would give their eye teeth to be able to sit between these two beauties and make out with them. Yet, he knew his limitations. Kajal was rubbing his thigh quite boldly. In fact, the side of her pinkie finger was actually rubbing his hard dick in his pants. Very soon he would cum in his pants, and then both girls will be disgusted with him.

The movie was just starting. He tried to pay attention to the screen. Kajal's hand moved down to his crotch and started to rub his dick through his pants. She didn't seem to mind that it was not even a 5" dick. She simply rubbed and squeezed it slowly.

"Excuse me!" Nene got up quickly with a muttered apology "Need to go to the toilet!"

By holding his coat in his arms in front of him, he cleverly hid his erection from public view as he walked towards the men's room.

"Hey! Come here!"

Dr. Nene jerked his head to see where the voice came from. There was a girl standing in the doorway of the Ladies toilet and looking at him. He knew immediately, it was Sonakshi Sinha.

When he hesitated she just came over herself, pushed him into the gents toilet and followed him.

"Ca...can I help you?" The confused doctor managed to blurt out.

"Yes. Look at this." She pointed to her gown that was slitted to her upper thigh "I need to tear this part off. Like they show in the movies. But this fabric seems to be too strong. You seem like a strong guy, can you tear this off for me?"

"Well, I have scissors in my medical kit..." he started.

"Great. Where is that?" Sonakshi demanded.

"In my car, in the parking."

"No, no. That will take too long. Romeo Sir will be gone or get busy. Just grab it and try to tear it with your hands." She suggested.

It turned out that even a strong man like Dr. Nene could not tear that fabric. But working together, with Sonakshi holding one side and Nene pulling on the other, they managed to tear the bottom part off, leaving Sonakshi in a sparkly gold minidress. The "minidress" was so short that the bottom tip of her golden lace panties was visible.

Reaching in with both hands, Sonakshi hooked her thumbs in the little thong and pulled it down. She struggled to pull them off over the 7" high heels and Dr. Nene got a clear view of her shaved pussy as she lifted her foot in order to accomplish that.

"Here. Keep these for me." She thrust the panties at him.

Nene took them and put them in his pocket without thinking.

"Fuck! I don't know if I can still do it. I am fucking nervous!" Sonakshi murmured.

"Have a drink." Dr. Nene said.

"Good idea! Thanks a lot for your help!" Sonakshi grabbed Dr. Nene by the shoulders and kissed him hard on the lips. Then she was gone in a flash.

Dr. Nene went into a stall and closed the door.

=========

When Dr. Nene came back to the box, he sneaked in quietly. The girls were still there. He took his seat between them.

Kajal leaned in and whispered "Welcome back, Doctor!" in his ear then slowly kissed his neck. Dr. Nene's mouth was too dry to get a reply out. He simply nodded.

Jacqueline expressed her welcome by place her warm hand on his thigh and rubbing slowly.

Having just taken care of his sexual tension, Dr. Nene was okay for a while. He was not going to get an erection again soon. Still, he could feel warm currents rushing into his body as the girls flirted with him so casually.

Once his eyes got adjusted to the darkness, he looked at Romeo's seat. He could see his wife Madhuri sitting on his right and clinging to him. Romeo's right arm was wrapped her shoulders and his hand was inside her gown. He was slowly kneading her warm, bare breast inside the dress. Dr. Nene squirmed in his seat. Madhuri was rubbing his thigh with one hand, as far as Nene could see. Or maybe her hand was on Romeo's dick, he could not see from his seat.

Romeo's left hand was on the bare thigh of Esha Gupta who was sitting close on his left. He was caressing her bare leg, and she was nuzzling his neck. The fourth seat in the row, on Madhuri's right, was taken by Rani Mukherjee. She was sitting on the left half of her seat and rest of her butt was actually on Madhuri's seat. It seemed she was keeping herself available for Romeo's hand to grope her when he wanted.

As Nene watched. Rani turned a little bit more to her left and tilted her head to press her cheek on Romeo's arm that was on Madhuri's shoulder.

From the entrance of the box a new girl entered. Nene recognised her as Sonakshi Sinha. In her short dress she was silhouetted in a very sexy manner in the doorway. Then she walked in, stood in front of Romeo's seat for a moment, then lowered herself to the floor, on her knees.

"Hello Sir!" Sonakshi said looking up at Romeo from the floor.

"Hello Sona!" Romeo smiled and pulled her up to his lap.

Sonakshi put her arm around the hotshot director and perched on his lap sideways. Thankfully she was so much lighter now than she used to be. Turning slightly towards him she pressed her breast into his chest and turned her face up to him. He kissed her slowly, taking his time to taste her soft, warm lips. She opened her mouth and they shared a hot, passionate French kiss with their tongues dancing together and their lips smushed against again each other.

Romeo's left hand was on Sonakshi's bare back, rubbing slowly up and down. His right hand now came up and cupped her soft breast, kneading it slowly. Sonakshi lifted her left hand from where it was caressing Romeo's neck and went behind her neck. She pulled the knot, the strap came loose and her tits were bare. Romeo kneaded her heavy, soft mounds slowly as she kissed him and moaned softly.

When they broke the kiss after almost 2 minutes, Sonakshi put her head on Romeo's shoulder and nuzzled his neck.

"It's so nice to meet you, Sir." She whispered in Romeo's ear.

"Likewise, darling!" Romeo's hand was still fondling and squeezing her bare tits.

"May I stay here, Sir?"

"You won't be comfortable, honey." Romeo declined gently "But make sure you dance with me in the hotel."

There was an after-party planned for later in a city hotel that the cast and crew and a few guests would be attending.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." Sonakshi tied her gown back up with Romeo's help and went out.

===========================================================

What they call after-party in Bollywood is the actual party. The premiere party is work for the filmstars. Once they get to the after-party though, they can relax. The only guests are the film people with no media. The few select reporters who are elite enough to be invited keep their cameras off and their mouths shut. Not many people know how closely the media works with the industry people.

The party had been set up and started already when the cast and crew started to arrive. So, they had drinks in their hands within a second of their arrival and could relax in private. Some beautiful, ambitious girls always make their way into such Bollywood parties. These are girls who know the third AD, or share a room with the assistant editor, they use these connection to get into such parties. While they are there they have the opportunity to meet a filmmaker, impress him and try to get their career started or advanced.

It is the impressing a producer/director part that's the most important, of course. And these girls work on the part with the full commitment. Their dress is always very short, and very revealing. Their shoes are as high as possible, sometimes too high to walk in. And they always carry condoms and lubes in their purse in case a producer wants to "audition" them right there.

Because this party was for a big Bollywood film there were more such girls here. And since it had been rumoured that Romeo was going to be there, more girls had tried to get in. Romeo was a unique sort of animal in the Bollywood jungle. He openly kept a stable full of beautiful girls. He fucked every single girl he auditioned. And a girl could be clear with him that if he gave her time, he would be nailing her. There was never any question there. And once he nailed her, she would be benefiting from the association, that was equally clear. The result of all this was that the party was already buzzing with beautiful, scantily-clad girls when Romeo arrived.

He was met by director Indra Kumar himself. The main girls of the movie - Madhuri and Esha - were on Romeo's arms instead of the film's director and he was still smiling. That showed how much power Romeo really had in the industry.

Quite deliberately, the atmosphere of the party was kept like a dimly-lit night club even though it was a simple convention hall in a 5-star hotel. The music in the hall was low, just enough to make private conversations possible, except one corner where a small dance floor had been set up. Lighting was dim here as well but the music was a little bit louder. Already a few couples could be seen moving on the dance floor. All the songs in the party would be slow songs, nobody was expected to break out a Michael Jackson move at any point.

A girl approached Romeo just as he happened to be alone for a moment.

"Hello Sir, myself Rashmi Desai." She introduced herself and shook hands. Romeo took her hand and looked her over. She was a strikingly beautiful girl with dark hair that flowed down her shoulder and framed her oval-shaped face. She was wearing very tastefully applied make up, red lipstick and hanging earrings.

Romeo's eyes moved down to her neck which was shapely and devoid of any jewellery. Her dress was a one-shoulder minidress, made with silver, glittery fabric. The fabric was quite thin and translucent except over her boobs and around her hips. The dress fit her tightly like a second skin and showed off her curvy body very well.

The bottom of the dress stopped just below her rounded butt fitting tightly around her ass cheeks. The straps over her left shoulder was actually the main body of the dress being scrunched into a one-inch rope, that spread open again as it moved down her back and covered some of it but left half of it bare by using creative designing. The girl obviously knew how to dress for a Bollywood party. It was written on her face that she was a struggling starlet.

She cuddled up to Romeo as he opened one arm and wrapped it around her waist.

"Hello Rashmi, nice to meet you." He said, his hand resting on the bare patch of her warm, smooth back, caressing gently.

"It's such an honour to meet you, Sir!" Rashmi said, pressing her boob into his side and encouraging his hand to wander freely on her body by her body language.

Strewn sparingly around the big hall were several large round tables with snacks on them. Keeping his arm around Rashmi, Romeo leaned back on one of these and brought her in front of him. She easily stepped closer between his open legs and pressed herself against his body. His hands moved slowly, caressing down her back, all the way to her firm, tight ass.

"What do you do, Rashmi?" Romeo asked, squeezing her butt cheeks with both hands, knowing very well. what her answer would be.

"I am an actress, Sir." Rashmi replied, looking into his eyes but working her hips slowly to grind her pussy mound on his crotch.

"Very nice. Anything I would have seen you in?" Romeo's hands were kneading her tight buttocks, it was very clear that she had no panties on.

"Not unless you watch Punjabi movies, Sir." Rashmi arched her back and ground her pussy on his thick shaft, up and down.

Leaning in, Romeo said "Not as many as I would like to..." and kissed Rashmi on the lips.

He simply tilted his head and pressed his lips on her soft, red lips. Rashmi responded with an eager willingness and kissed him back. She opened her mouth as soon as the tip of his tongue parted her lips. She sucked on his tongue and let it explore her mouth, at the same time moulding her young, soft body tight against the older man's manly frame. Her arms went around his neck as she pulled herself tighter to him and kissed him like he was her long-lost lover. Her breasts were firm and grinding hard on Romeo's chest.

"...some of them are quite good." Romeo finished his sentence as they broke off after a long, hot kiss.

"I have only been in one so far, Sir. And it was quite fun to make." Rashmi said after catching her breath.

"Here's your drink, Sir." Madhuri said approaching from Romeo's right, then added "Maybe I should hold on to it, as your hands are not free?"

Nodding briefly, Romeo turned his head and Madhuri tilted the glass to his lips. He took a deep sip.

"Madhu, meet Rashmi, she's an actress from the Punjabi industry, I am sure you know Madhuri," Romeo said, keeping his hands on Rashmi's body as before, playing with her soft, supple body. Rashmi also continued to grind against him as she said hello to Madhuri.

"And this is Esha." Romeo introduced the other girl as she came up to him on his left. The girls said hello to each other. Neither had any jealousy or insecurity as they both knew that Romeo had many girls in his stable and they both had a chance to be his bitches.

12