Madhuri's Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's your name, hun?" Juhi asked.

"Sonam Bajwa, ma'am." Sonam could feel her heart beating fast. She could recognize that this could well be a defining moment in her career and she must, at all costs, convince these women that she was worth taking back to their boss, Romeo.

Nene watched from the bushes as his wife and her friend put the new girl through her paces, asking questions about her background and generally giving her a chance to impress them. He could see that they very expertly gauging her interest and willingness to join the same harem that they were part of.

Considering that the new girl Sonam was incredibly beautiful and yet she seemed very eager to become a whore for the famous director turned Dr. Nene on. The fact that his wife was not only fucking her ex-boss but also picking up fresh fuckmeat for him, was an extremely erotic idea for him as evidenced by his hand which was wrapped around his hard cock and pumping it slowly.

"Sonam, you know Romeo sir gives chance to new talent." Madhuri said.

"Yes, ma'am."

"And do you know what it takes to impress him?"

Sonam nodded "Yes, ma'am."

"Any problem?" Juhi asked.

"No ma'am. I was a finalist in Miss India pageant, ma'am. I am sure you can appreciate what that means."

Madhuri looked at Juhi with a puzzled expression "What does she mean?"

Juhi smiled "I was a Miss India, honey, you have to sleep with at least 2 judges to get in the finals."

"Oh!" Madhuri looked at Sonam with a new respect "You did that?"

I slept with 3, ma'am, I really wanted to win, but the other girl must have done something special for the crown."

Juhi smiled knowingly but didn't comment.

Madhuri continued sounding out the new girl "You know it's not a normal casting couch, right? If he likes you he won't just fuck you, he will keep you with him and you will be available for his use whenever he wants."

Sonam decided to be bold "It would be an honour for me to be his bitch, ma'am."

Madhuri smiled and nodded.

"Sonam, gaand marwaayee hai kabhi?" Juhi blurted out and was surprised by her own fierceness. But the girl had got on to her nerves with her last confident remark.

Madhuri looked at Juhi with surprise at her sudden outburst but didn't say anything.

Juhi was pleased to see Sonam lower her eyes at the bold, indecently candid question.

"No, ma'am" She shook her head "This was the problem why I was expelled from the airhostess academy. Before the final exam every girl had to have her ass fucked by the senior captain. But my ass is very tight, I cried and refused to do it. They didn't like that."

Madhuri patted Sonam's shoulder as she seemed sad.

Juhi also felt a little bad for the girl but she persisted "But sir to maarenge tab kya karogi?"

"Then I will surrender my ass to him, ma'am."

"Why?" Juhi liked her answer but continued playing the Devil's Advocate.

"Because I have learnt my lesson, ma'am. And also because one doesn't say no to Romeo sir."

Madhuri and Juhi looked at each other smiled.

"You got that right!" Madhuri said with her beautiful smile.

Then she turned to Juhi "And Juju it's certain that sir will take her ass, we all have to surrender our ass as part of becoming his owned bitch, but he's never cruel about it. When he finds out this girl is an anal virgin, he will train her gradually before taking her ass fully. "

Sonam was relieved "Oh, that'd be so nice, ma'am!"

"Listen," Madhuri explained "we can only present you to sir. After that it's his choice whether he likes you or not. If he likes you, you should be ready to go home with him tonight."

"Umm, I have one scene to shoot this afternoon, ma'am, other than that I will be at sir's disposal."

Juhi said "You should not worry about some small extra role when you have a chance to be with a director like Romeo sir, girl."

"Let's not push her, Juju, she has to decide her own priorities." Madhuri said to her friend.

====================================================

When the girls entered the office again Romeo was on the couch with a laptop in front of him looking at some set designs.

Madhuri knelt down in front of him and put her face on his thigh. He put one hand on her hand and caressed down her back. Madhuri unzipped his pants and took out his hard cock. She closed her soft, warm hand around it and dipped her head, her tongue licked up the drops of pre-cum from the tip of that thick cock.

Dr. Nene sitting in his car a few hundred metres away on a slight hill, held the binoculars to his eyes with one hand and took out his cock with the other. He played with his dick while watching his wife lick her boss's cock like a very willing bitch.

As Romeo closed the laptop and pushed it away, Juhi took her chance and knelt on the other side with his right foot between her legs. Between them both gorgeous, filmstar sluts licked the bigshot director's cock and told him about Sonam Bajwa who was standing to one side watching mesmerised and not daring to even breathe loudly.

Romeo signalled her to come and stand in front of him. She quickly stepped forward and stood facing him with her hands clasped behind her back. As he looked her up slowly examining her with his eyes, she could feel her body get warm under his bold and detailed appraisal.

On a signal from him she turned and stood with her back towards him. She could feel her cheeks burning as she felt him checking out her ass. She stood with her legs slightly apart and submitted to his inspection silently. She gasped suddenly as she felt his hand on her ass, squeezing her firm ass cheek.

Sonam closed her eyes while and let Romeo knead her ass cheeks as he examined her like a piece of meat. She could feel a familiar tingling between her legs. When Romeo's fingers touched her bare pussy.

Nene watched from the distance as Romeo checked the girl out like a fucktoy and she surrendered to all his groping and squeezing willingly. Then he was puzzled when he saw him send her away. He thought Romeo had rejected such a beautiful girl whereas the truth was that Romeo found out about her being in a production and sent her to finish her role. Sonam had been instructed to wait for Romeo's driver after the shoot and come with him to Romeo's mansion. Her fate had been sealed.

As soon as Sonam had left, Romeo pulled Madhuri up on his lap and slid his thick cock up into her cunt. Nene saw her head jerk up as the big shaft stretched her and stuffed her cunt so deep. She put her hands on his shoulders and started to ride him. Juhi knelt low on the floor and licked his balls and his shaft as it moved in and out of Madhuri's wet pussy.

Dr. Nene took hold of his dick and pumped it furiously as he watched his classy, beautiful wife ride her director's cock like a whore. Nene came hard in a moment of breathless, uncontrolled passion as he struggled to keep the binoculars steady with one hand. They fell to the floor and he picked them after he gained some control of himself.

He was just in time to see Romeo spray his cum all over Madhuri and Juhi's beautiful, upturned faces. He kept watching as both filmstars licked up all the cum from each other and again collaborated in licking Romeo's cock clean, eating every single drop of his cum.

From the corner of his eye he noticed a watchman making his way along the road that passed by the spot where he was parked. He quickly gathered up his stuff, wiped the dash where his jizz had splashed and got away from there.

That night Dr. Nene pretended to be asleep when his wife came in after midnight. As she climbed into the bed beside him, he could smell a new smell on her that seemed familiar. Then he realized it was the same smell that he had noticed in his bedroom the morning after Romeo had fucked Madhuri on this same bed while Nene himself watched from the door. His wife smelled of her director's cum!

=========================================================

THE next day, Dr. Nene waited until Madhuri Dixit had left for her project meeting before sneaking to her computer again. He quickly opened her email account and was pleased to see that there was an email from Romeo with the icon next to it indicating the presence of attachments.

With his fingers almost trembling with excitement he clicked on it. The written message was quite brief this time, just to mention the attached photographs. But the photographs...Nene's cock stirred in his pants as he looked at them. Madhuri was completely nude in all of them. In all of them she was taking Romeo's dick in one of her holes.

The second to last picture showed her facing the camera with her mouth open and her beautiful features twisted in pain. The way Romeo was standing behind her and holding her hips it was easily understood that he had just entered her tight ass which had made her yelp like a kicked dog!

Dr. Nene picked up the wad of paper towels he had brought...

The End

12