Madison and her Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, as they drove home, Michelle was quiet. She seemed to be in deep thought. They pulled into Michelle's driveway, and Kevin turned off the car. Michelle turned to him.

"Thanks for tonight. You made me feel really good. Would you mind coming in so we can talk?"

"Of course not," he said, happy that Michelle felt close enough to him to talk about her problem.

When they got in the house, Kevin sat at the end of a couch in the family room. Michelle offered him a beer, and he accepted. When she leaned over the coffee table to place it on a coaster, Kevin got another quick look down her blouse and saw the topside of both small breasts. Dirty thoughts ran through his mind, but he tried to suppress them. Michelle sat on a chair perpendicular to the couch and had her own beer.

"You said Richard's coming home tomorrow, right?" Kevin asked.

"He WAS," she said, with obvious anger. "Last night he called to say he had to stay through the weekend, so he wouldn't be home until Tuesday."

Kevin assumed this was why she was feeling shitty.

"Well, I'll just have to wine and dine you every night until he gets home from Europe," he said as a joke. But Michelle didn't seem amused.

"I don't know if I want him to come home," she said.

"Uh oh," Kevin thought. This is not good. But he didn't say anything; he just waited for Michelle to speak when she was ready.

"Richard's not still in Europe -- he's in New York," she finally said.

"Is this a different client?" he asked.

"No, this is where he's fucking his girlfriend," she said surprisingly calmly.

Kevin's eyes bugged out at this statement, but Michelle didn't see them; she was looking down.

"Are you sure? He wouldn't do that," he said, not really knowing if he would or not.

"Yes, I'm sure. And yes, he would."

"Can I ask how you know?" he asked, not sure if it was even fair to ask.

"I went online to look up something on my credit card. But when I got to the website, there was a different userid and password that had been saved. I pressed the button to sign in, and I saw the records for a different credit card I had never seen. The entry was there for the hotel, you know, the amount they reserve when you check in. There were also other entries for hotels in New York when he told me he was somewhere else. At least he's a nice guy -- the charges for florists in the past meant at least he sent her flowers."

Kevin didn't know what to say... or if he should say anything at all.

Finally, he asked, "what are you going to do?"

Michelle didn't say anything for a minute, though it seemed much longer than that with the recent revelation hanging in the air.

"I really don't know. I mean some things I know I'll do, but some things, I'm just not sure. Do I divorce him? Do I confront him? Do I just keep living like this, accepting the fact that he fucks around but he sometimes comes home? That's the part I don't know."

"What DO you know you're going to do?" Kevin asked.

Again, Michelle sat quietly for a minute. Kevin could almost see the gears turning in her head as she was debating with herself. Finally, she stood up and walked over to Kevin. She bent forward at the waist and put one hand on each of his knees to steady herself. In this position, her blouse gaped and Kevin was again looking at her breasts. He tried to look at Michelle's eyes, but his own kept jutting down to check out her breasts.

Michelle started sliding her right hand up Kevin's thigh, as she quietly said, "the one thing I know I'm going to do is fulfill my fantasy of fucking you." Just as she finished the sentence, her hand slid over Kevin's very hard dick, and Kevin gasped.

Between hearing what she said and feeling her hand, Kevin's eyes got wide as his dick got hard. His eyes went from her hand on his dick to her breasts hanging in front of him to her eyes. She had a very suggestive smile on her face as she rubbed her hand on his dick.

"What's the matter, Kevin, cat got your tongue? Or maybe you're not interested in fucking me. Are my tits too small for you?"

"Jesus, no, Michelle. Your tits look perfect to me. I mean I've never seen you naked, but I've always thought they looked great in clothes."

Michelle giggled. "But you've got a pretty good view now. Let me help." She stood up and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. When she pulled it off, showing her full breasts to Kevin, he groaned. Just as he thought, she had small breasts that were very firm. Her areolas were average size and very dark. Her nipples were very hard.

"Jesus, Michelle, you are beautiful."

"Then stand up here and show me you like what you see."

Kevin stood up and put his hands on Michelle's waist. He started moving his right hand up, eager to touch her breast, but suddenly he stopped. He looked deep into Michelle's eyes.

"Michelle, are you sure about this? I don't want to be the cause of..."

Michelle cut him off.

"You're not the cause of anything. You've been nothing but a gentleman as long as I've known you. I've fantasized about you for a long time, but I thought I should be faithful to Richard. Apparently, he decided we aren't playing by those rules. I want you so badly, Kevin. Please."

Kevin continued where he left off, sliding his hand up her body and over her left breast, squeezing her entire breast as he also slipped her nipple between his thumb and index finger and pinched it. The incredible feeling caused Michelle to involuntarily let out a long moan. Kevin wasn't sure if it was okay to kiss her, so he slowly moved his head just a little bit toward hers. Michelle allayed his concern when she pushed her head forward and placed her lips on his. She quickly thrust her tongue into his mouth, and they shared a very passionate kiss as Kevin continuing caressing her breast.

After a minute of kissing, Kevin pulled his head back so he could place it on her right nipple, which he flicked with his tongue and then sucked. Michelle let out a sweet "mmmm" as she put her hand behind Kevin's head, not pushing his head into her but slowly running her fingers through his hair to let him know she liked this very much. She also rubbed her lower body against Kevin's very hard dick, which made her incredibly wet.

He continued sucking her nipple on one breast and flicking his tongue across it as he massaged the other breast. As if he wasn't excited enough by playing with her breasts, Michelle's grinding against his dick turned him on even more.

After another two minutes of enjoying her wonderful breasts, Kevin pulled his mouth away from her and stood up straight. He reached behind her to unhook her skirt and slide the zipper down. He pushed the skirt to the floor so Michelle was standing in just her high heels and bright red lace panties.

Kevin started to unbutton his shirt, when Michelle interrupted him.

"Let's go to my bedroom."

She took Kevin by the hand as she stepped out of her skirt and led him to the stairs. As she dropped his hand to walk up in front of him, Kevin enjoyed the view of her ass in her panties. He continued unbuttoning his shirt, so as they walked in her bedroom, he pulled off his shirt. He stopped to quickly kick off his shoes and take off his socks as Michelle pulled the bed open. He dropped his pants and walked to the bed, where he wrapped his arms around Michelle.

He hugged her tight, pushing his dick into her stomach. He loved the feel of her breasts against his bare chest. Michelle squeezed his butt with both hands and then moved one hand to the front of his underwear to squeeze his dick. Both of them let out a soft moan.

Kevin slipped his hand into Michelle's panties and slid his middle finger over her lips; she was very wet. Her lips opened to let his finger slide right in-between. When he got to the bottom, he curled his finger and slipped it into her pussy. Michelle let out a loud moan. Kevin slipped his finger in and out just a couple of times before he removed his hand. He somewhat quickly pulled down Michelle's panties and knelt on the floor to get her panties off her feet. He was thrilled to be looking at her pussy.

Michelle had a wide, dark triangle on her mound, with the point at the bottom pointing directly at her clit. Everything else was shaved clean. Her lips were just slightly darker and large. Kevin thought it was beautiful.

Without getting off his knees, he said, "Lay down right here at the edge."

As soon as she did, Kevin threw one leg over each shoulder. He leaned forward and gently planted multiple kisses on her lips, from the very bottom to the very top. When he got to her clit, he surprised her by sticking out his flat tongue and licking directly over her clit.

"OH SHIT!" Michelle blurted out, and Kevin smiled. He moved his mouth back to the bottom of her slit, but this time he used his tongue to lick all the up, between her lips and over her clit. Though she was a little more ready this time, she still jerked a little when his tongue hit her clit, and she softly cooed. He repeated this lick another five times, each time eliciting some sound from Michelle which was a combination of intense pleasure and sweet satisfaction.

The next time he moved down to her entrance, he shoved his tongue as far as he could into her pussy. This caught Michelle by surprise, again causing her to let out a soft cry. He tongue-fucked her for a minute while he reached up and caressed both of her breasts. He eventually pulled his right hand away from breast. As he licked up her lips, he inserted his index finger deep into her pussy just as his tongue swept across her clit. This brought the loudest cry yet from Michelle. Her breathing was very heavy, and she was pushing her pussy toward Kevin's finger.

He continued fingering her as he started to use his tongue to stimulate her clit in every direction possible. He licked up and down a few times, then flicked back and forth left to right. Michelle seemed to love all of it. But when he sucked on her clit while using his tongue to tap it, she went wild. She bucked hard and starting moaning over and over. Kevin continued this mouth action and used his finger to tap the top of her pussy. Michelle let out one long cry, pushed body up in the air, and felt an enormous orgasm roll through her body.

She kept shaking, with her butt off the bed, for 30 seconds before she fell back down with her eyes closed tight. Kevin pulled away and waited for her to recover. After 30 seconds she opened her eyes and smiled at Kevin, whose head was still between her legs. Kevin smiled back and stood up. He quickly pulled down his underwear.

"Can I fuck you?"

Michelle nodded while smiling.

"I don't have condoms. Can I come in you?", he asked.

"Yes, I'm on the pill. Please..."

Kevin crouched down a bit and rubbed his dick over Michelle's pussy. She pulled her knees back and rolled her pelvis back, giving Kevin better access. He pulled Michelle forward so her butt was right at the edge of the bed. He placed his dick at the entrance to her pussy and slid it in.

Both of them softly cried, "Oh god!"

Kevin slowly pulled back and pushed in again. Michelle was very wet, but the friction on the tip of his dick sent shockwaves through his entire body. He did not want to compare Michelle to Madison, but he couldn't help but think that even being 25 years older, she had an incredibly tight pussy and firm breasts, and she turned him on just as much as Madison.

Michelle was making sweet "Unh...Unh... Unh" sounds as her ultra-sensitive pussy felt incredibly wonderful and sent jolts of pleasure to her brain. She hadn't been this aroused in many years, and she wanted this exact feeling to last forever. Kevin's dick filled her up and stimulated every single nerve in her pussy.

Both of them were breathing hard as Kevin leaned over and braced himself with his arms on the bed. This allowed him to drive even deeper into Michelle, bringing louder cries from her. Kevin was grunting with each downward stroke. He, too, wanted this to go on forever. But it felt so good that he knew he would not be able to keep this up much longer. Michelle seemed to be getting close, too, and Kevin was hoping she would come first. But after another two minutes of pumping, Kevin could wait no more. On his next stroke, he let out a loud groan as he shot his hot cum into Michelle.

Michelle, who was already right on the edge, felt Kevin explode and it started her own orgasm. She let out a soft, long cry as her pussy contracted on Kevin's dick. Her head flopped left and right as she pushed her pussy into Kevin's pelvis. The euphoria that shot through her brain was more intense than anything she had ever felt.

When Kevin felt Michelle's pussy squeeze his dick, he let out a second groan as his second shot of cum was even more powerful than his first. As wonderful as it always felt to ejaculate, having it enhanced by Michelle's pussy squeezing every shot out of him made this pleasurable beyond belief. Both of them had their eyes closed tight; both of them were in their own world; both of them almost passed out from the intense pleasure and pressure; both of them were totally drained.

Kevin laid down on Michelle, still supporting part of his weight on his now-weak legs. Michelle wrapped her legs around Kevin's butt, wanting him to stay in that position forever. Their heavy breathing slowly returned to normal.

As they lay there, Kevin's soft dick slipped out of Michelle's pussy, causing her to start giggling. Then she started laughing.

"Sorry," she said. "I'm just picturing your poor, limp dick saying goodbye to my pussy."

Kevin let out a little laugh.

"I think he said, 'goodbye for now, but I hope to be back real soon'," Kevin said.

This made Michelle start laughing again.

"I hope so, too!" she said. She pulled his body against her hard as she squeezed her legs around him tighter.

"Okay if we just stay like this for a few hours?" Kevin asked. "This feels nice."

"Mmm," Michelle replied. "Stay as long as you like."

After a few minutes, though, Kevin lifted his head, gave Michelle a soft, tender kiss on the lips, and stood up. He reached for Michelle's hands and pulled her up into a sitting position. Then he sat next to her.

"Look, I'm sorry about you and Richard. He's an idiot," Kevin said. "But I'm not sorry his actions allowed this to happen."

"Yeah, I don't know what's going to happen," she said. "But I'm awfully glad, too. I really hope we can do it again. You know, when Madison's not available for you."

Kevin's head whipped around to look at Michelle with a look of a deer caught in the headlights.

"I came over to talk to you Monday," Michelle continued. "I walked up to your patio door and saw you eating out Madison as she was laying on your kitchen table. I mean, it makes sense to eat at the table," she said, trying to lighten the situation.

"Jesus, Michelle, I'm sorry," Kevin said.

"Why are you apologizing? You're both consenting adults. Hell, I even told you you should fuck some 20-year-old. I just hadn't considered it would be my daughter. But you sure don't owe me an apology."

Kevin felt bad, but didn't know what to say.

"Look, I told you, it's okay. But now you need to fuck both of us," she said with a smile.

Kevin had a shit-eating-grin on his face as he raised his eyebrows.

Michelle laughed. "No, you pervert, I didn't mean both of us at the same time. I'm not ready for that."

She paused for about five seconds, before continuing.

"At least not yet."

12