Madison and her Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Madison, you are beautiful!" he said. "You've got the most perfect body I've ever seen."

Madison smiled, enjoying the adulation. But before she could even say "thank you", Kevin had his lips on hers, kissing her gently. His tongue teased into her mouth, but she replied not with a tease but a hard shove of her tongue into his mouth. Kevin loved the aggressiveness, and they started kissing hard. Kevin also moved one hand up to her breast, squeezing it gently over and over. Then he pinched her nipple between his thumb and middle finger as they continued kissing.

Madison moaned loudly, and she was incredibly excited. After fantasizing about Kevin all summer, she finally got to him. When he pinched her nipple, she felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

Kevin slipped his other hand into the back of her running shorts and was surprised, but pleased, to find she wasn't wearing panties. He squeezed her ass as he pulled her against his incredibly hard dick. Again, they both moaned.

Kevin pulled his mouth away from Madison's so he could move it to her nipple. He flicked his tongue back and forth over one nipple as he squeezed her other breast. After a few seconds he swapped, sucking the other nipple and massaging the other breast. Madison threw her head back, pushing her breasts further into his mouth and hand. Kevin loved the look and feel of her breasts, and he enjoyed seeing Madison react to his touch.

Madison had sensitive breasts and nipples, and Kevin's touch felt wonderful. But she willed herself to push his head off of her breast. She dropped to her knees, quickly unbuckled and unzipped his shorts, and pushed them down to the floor. The she pulled down his boxer briefs. She was now eye-level with his circumcised dick and its dark-purple head. She smiled as she looked up at Kevin. She grabbed the base of his dick and put the head into her mouth. Kevin groaned loudly.

Madison swirled her tongue around the head and sensitive spot just behind it. She used very short strokes as she closed her lips and just moved them over the head to the spot just behind, and back and forth. Kevin sucked in a deep breath. After just a minute of this, he pushed Madison's head away.

"You're going to make me come. I don't want to yet. "

"It's okay," Madison replied. "You're young enough. You'll get hard again quickly and last longer when we fuck. Let me finish you off."

Just hearing Madison say, "when we fuck" was almost enough to cause Kevin to shoot his load. He didn't resist when she grabbed his cock again and placed it back in her mouth. She continued with the short strokes, which drove Kevin crazy. The combination of the pressure on his head and the area behind, along with her tongue action and suction, felt incredibly good.

Suddenly Madison picked up the pace, shoving more of his dick in her mouth as she tightened her lips. But she continued to go over the ridge of his head on every stroke as she moved her head faster and faster. Kevin's eyes were closed and he was gasping at the intense feeling. When Madison suddenly started to lightly tickle his balls, he let out a loud groan.

"I'm cumming, Madison!" he warned with urgency.

Madison sucked harder as she gently squeezed his balls. Kevin's torso lurched forward and he grunted as he started squirting stream after stream into Madison's waiting mouth. Every squirt was accompanied with a loud, incoherent grunt. Madison loved feeling the hot cum blast into her mouth. She swallowed as quickly as she could, never releasing the grip of her lips on Kevin's dick. Both Kevin and Madison were surprised at how long he kept squirting, but finally he stopped. Kevin's knees almost buckled; he looked like a limp rag doll. He put one hand on the counter to steady himself.

Madison kept her lips around his dick as she slowly pulled her head back, making sure she sucked up any remaining cum. When his limp dick fell out of her mouth, she had a huge smile on her face. She stood up and gave Kevin a hug.

"Thanks, Kevin, I've wanted to do that for a long time."

With a weak voice, Kevin said, "Holy fuck, Madison. That was unbelievable." Then he put his lips on hers and kissed her, shocking himself as he tasted the remnants of his cum.

"Let's go to my bedroom," he said. He kicked off his shorts and boxer-briefs from his feet as he took her hand and led her toward the back part of the house.

When they got to his bedroom, Kevin pulled down the sheets and blanket. He grabbed Madison and gave her a deep kiss, which she gladly returned. As their tongues fought each other's, Kevin placed a hand on one of those perfect breasts. He massaged the breast and pinched the nipple. Madison groaned as they continued kissing. Kevin then took his other hand and slipped it into the front of Madison's running shorts. He moved over some short hair on her mound, causing her to moan and push her pelvis into his hand.

He continued sliding his hand down, over her clit hood, and found a very, very wet pussy. When he inserted a finger in her, she let out the loudest moan yet, and she started moving her hips in and out, fucking Kevin's finger. She stopped kissing him as she threw her head back. Kevin slipped in a second finger and stroked in and out. Madison continued her own thrusting, pushing in when Kevin pushed in, and pulling away when Kevin pulled out. Madison was whining constantly, feeling incredible pleasure.

As the speed of the finger fucking picked up, Kevin moved his thumb over Madison's clit and started quickly rubbing it back and forth.

"OH GOD! YES! OH GOD! YES!" Madison screamed. "KEEP GOING!"

Both of them were breathing very heavily, squishy sounds filled the room, and Madison started grunting. After another minute, Madison let out a long, slow groan as her orgasm started. She thrust her hips forward and didn't move. Then they jerked forward again and she didn't move. Then again and again. Much like Kevin had reacted earlier, Madison's knees got wobbly and she grabbed Kevin to keep from falling. He hugged her as he held her up, and she laid her head on his shoulder.

After a couple of minutes, she looked up at him and smiled.

"I'm sorry," Kevin said. "That was rude of me."

Madison looked at him with a confused look. "Huh? Rude? I thought it was wonderful."

"I'm glad you liked it. But it was rude of me earlier to come before I made you come," he said with a little chuckle.

Madison laughed. "What a gentleman. What are you going to do to make it up to me?"

"Lay on the bed, and I'll show you."

Madison laid down, and Kevin knelt between her legs. He put his hands on either side of her body as he dropped his head onto her right breast and sucked her nipple. He flicked his tongue across it, too."

Madison thrust her chest up into his mouth. "Shit, Kevin, that feels so good."

Then he performed the same action on her other breast, with Madison again thrusting up toward him. He started moving down her body, kissing just below her breasts, then her stomach, then just above her shorts. He placed his hands in the waistband of her shorts and started pulling down, and she lifted her butt so he could pull them off. Even after fingering her to orgasm, he hadn't yet seen her pussy.

As he pulled the shorts down, completely exposing her, he gasped. She had a long, thin landing strip, which he had felt earlier. Her clit hood was long, as were her pussy lips. They were just slightly darker than the rest of her skin.

"Oh, fuck, Madison, you just keep looking better and better."

He bent over her and picked up where he left off, kissing her stomach. Then he kissed just above her mound. He pushed his lips hard against her landing strip as he gave a wet kiss. He then licked ever-so-lightly over her long hood. Madison quietly cooed. She was still wet from her orgasm and was getting wetter as his tongue moved lower. After all of these light kisses, Madison was surprised when Kevin suddenly shoved his stiff tongue into her pussy.

"Oh, shit!" she yelled, half from surprise and half from intense pleasure.

Kevin tongue fucked her for a little bit, and her moans were more frequent. Then he flicked his tongue up and down between her lips, first concentrating on the left and then the right. She continued her sweet, quiet moans with each lick. But there was nothing quiet about the sound she made when Kevin wrapped his lips around her clit and flicked his tongue up and down. She let out a loud moan as she grabbed his head and pulled his mouth hard against her.

After a minute, Kevin stopped sucking her clit and started circling his tongue around her clit. He also rubbed two fingers just below and on each side of her clit, stimulating the hidden portions. Madison was involuntarily gently bucking her hips, lost in the incredible pleasure she was feeling. When Kevin went back to flicking his tongue directly on her clit, this time in a left to right motion, Madison got even louder.

"UGH! UGH! UGH!" she kept shouting. Her head lifted off the bed, then crashed hard back into it. This happened over and over, and Madison had no control over her body. The pleasure was intense, and her head was unaware of anything except the incredible feeling.

When Kevin slipped a finger back in her pussy and tapped at her G-spot, Madison exploded.

"FUUUUUUUCK! HOLY FUUUUUUUUCK!" she shouted, as her entire body shuddered. Her hands grabbed at the sheets. Her head pressed into the bed as her pelvis lurched up. She felt like fireworks were exploding in her head as there was an eruption of ecstasy throughout her entire body. The orgasm lasted almost 30 seconds before Madison just collapsed on the bed. She looked exhausted, wasted, and totally drained, but she had a smile on her face.

Kevin crawled up next to her and laid a hand across her stomach. She opened her eyes when she felt his touch.

Before she could say anything, Kevin said, "God, I enjoyed that!"

Madison smiled. "You shoulda felt it from my side. Wow. You're good at that."

Given how exhausted she looked just a few seconds ago, Madison seemed to recover very quickly. She reached down and started stroking Kevin's dick. It quickly responded to her touch and got hard.

"See," she said, "I told you you'd recover quickly. Now please use this to fuck me. I want you so badly."

Kevin picked himself up. "Do I need a condom? Because I don't have one. I wasn't exactly planning for this."

Madison smiled. "I WAS planning for this. I have condoms. But I've been tested recently. Have you had sex with anyone since Lisa?"

"NO!" Kevin almost shouted, defensively.

"Then I'm going to assume you're clean," she said. "I'm fine without a condom if you are."

Kevin just smiled and nodded as he positioned himself between Madison's legs. She grabbed his hard dick and directed it toward her opening as he lowered himself. As the head popped in, they both groaned. Madison wrapped her arms around his back and her legs around his butt as she pulled him into her.

"OH GOD!" Kevin exclaimed as his dick slid all the way in. He hadn't had sex in years, and the feeling was overwhelming. Madison's young pussy squeezed his dick with wonderful pressure, generating incredible pleasure.

"OH GOD!" Madison simultaneously shouted as his dick slid all the way in. She had wanted Kevin so badly and for so long, and the actual feeling was even better than she imagined. He filled her up, and as the head of his dick slid in, she felt tingling from every inch of her pussy as it slid down.

For a moment, Kevin just held himself against Madison. He was already breathing heavily and still mentally shocked that he was inside this goddess.

He pulled back and slowly lowered himself all the way down. Again, both of them moaned in unison. Kevin was happy he had already come once, or he wouldn't have lasted 30 seconds with his dick inside her wet, warm, tight, incredible pussy. And it wasn't just the physical feeling on his dick, as incredible as it was; it was the knowledge that it was Madison he was fucking. He was inside this beautiful, young woman with an incredible body and the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen.

He opened his eyes so he could stare at her perfect breasts. He loved the contrast of her dark areolas against her light skin, and he loved her hard nipples. He watched his dick slowly slide out of her and slowly push back in, and he thought he was going to black out from excitement.

Madison couldn't believe how quickly she was peaking, but she couldn't help herself. She was still excited from the incredible orgasm she had when Kevin ate her pussy, and the fulfillment of her fantasy of feeling Kevin inside her had a wonderful effect on her.

Kevin continued stroking in and out, going a little faster after every few strokes.

"FASTER!" Madison shouted. "Please go faster!" she cried, almost desperately.

Kevin picked up the pace and was now quickly stroking in and out, making sure to slap against her body on each downstroke. He was feeling wonderful, but he was able to control himself so he didn't come.

It didn't take long before Madison groaned, "OHHHHHH!" Her body lurched up and her pussy contracted hard around Kevin's dick. Throughout her orgasm, Kevin kept pumping in and out as her pussy clenched his dick tightly with each contraction. But he was still able to hold off his own orgasm.

Madison fell to the bed and released her legs from behind him.

Kevin pulled out of her, and without giving her time to recover, said, "Come here."

He stood at the foot of the bed, where there was a bench a few inches lower than the bed.

"On here. Hands and knees."

Madison smiled as she got into position at the end of the bench. Kevin knew this was the perfect height for him to stand while fucking her from behind. As soon as Madison lowered her hands to the bench, Kevin walked up behind her, pulled one butt cheek to the side, grabbed his dick and pushed it into her pussy. Once again, they both moaned.

This position was even tighter, and both of them loved it. And although he couldn't look at those beautiful breasts from behind, he was able to lean over and cup both of them, squeezing them hard. He could feel her hard nipples against the palms of his hands, and the squeezing motion generated friction against those nipples. Madison was moaning from the mind-boggling euphoria she felt on every inch of her body.

Unlike the first time he pushed into her, Kevin was not trying to go slowly. He was stroking hard, slapping into her ass with each stroke, and Madison was pushing back toward him every time he pushed into her. Squeezing her breasts, feeling her nipples, feeling the pressure and pleasure on his dick were amazing. This time, he was not going to be able to suppress the feeling to come. But he wanted Madison to come, too.

As he continued pumping hard and squeezing her left breast, he moved his right hand to her clit and started rubbing it back and forth. Madison let out high-pitched moans and began to push even harder into Kevin with each stroke. After another minute, she let out a long groan and her body trembled as her orgasm hit. The first time her pussy clenched on Kevin's dick, it threw him over the edge, and he erupted. He squirted over and over into Madison each time her pussy squeezed his dick.

It wasn't too long before they both stopped moving. Madison dropped her arms and her head onto the bench. Kevin leaned over her, placing his right hand on the foot of the bed to keep his weight off of her. The only sound was loud breathing.

After a minute, Kevin stood up. He pulled his shrinking dick out of Madison, and his cum started dripping out of her and down her leg. He grabbed some tissues from his nightstand and wiped her leg, holding a bunch of it at her opening to catch more.

After a short time, Madison pushed herself up from the bench and stood up. She smiled at Kevin as she put her arms around him.

"I've dreamed of that for a long time," she said. "And in my dreams, it was incredible. But I can't believe how much better it was for real." Then she gave him a short, tender kiss.

"Jesus, Madison, that was beyond anything I could have imagined. I've never felt so wonderful, so satisfied in my entire life."

"Yeah?" she said, with a smirk. "You liked it? Glad to hear." Kevin smiled, but Madison continued. "Well, I hope you don't remember this too long."

Kevin was very confused. "Huh?" he asked.

"I hope tomorrow it's even better and you remember THAT one!"

They both laughed.

"Look, I really don't think she'd care, but maybe we should keep this from my mother for the time being," Madison said.

Kevin nodded.

"I'm going to head home," she said. "I was dead serious about tomorrow. Are you available after work tomorrow?"

"Am I available? Hell, Madison, I'm thinking I should quit my job to have more time with you," he said with a chuckle. Madison laughed, too.

She picked up her shorts and put them on.

"Your shirt is in the kitchen, but it's still going to be wet. You can't wear it home," Kevin said.

"Oh, don't worry. You can keep it for a bit. I brought over another one I left outside your patio door. I knew I'd need another one."

Kevin shook his head back and forth as he smiled. "Had the whole thing planned, huh?"

"Yep," she responded with a smile. "I don't usually wear shorts without panties or carry condoms in my running shorts. Only for you. But even I couldn't plan EVERYTHING. I didn't know how good you were."

They walked toward the kitchen. When they got there, Kevin pulled on his shorts. Madison put her arms around him, gave him a tight hug, and then a soft kiss on the lips. She pulled away and headed toward the sliding glass door. Just before opening it, she turned to him.

"See you tomorrow?" she asked.

"Can't wait," Kevin replied.

"Good! See ya."

She opened the door and bent down to pick up the t-shirt she left out there. She popped it over her head, waved to Kevin, and walked away.

12