Madison Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood at the door and looked at Sara like I was seeing her for the first time. In a way, I was. She lay seductively on the bed on her stomach and elbows with her feet in the air and the nightgown exposing her ass. The nightgown was spread on her chest so I could see her cleavage and the edges of her nipples. It was a teasing pose that did not give me a clear view of any naked part of her body. She looked like a Playboy centerfold from the sixties. This was so out of character that as I stood there I became suspicious.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she replied.

"Sara, we've been married for almost ten years and I've never seen you like this. What the fuck is going on? Do you have something to tell me?" I demanded.

Her eyes teared up as she flushed with embarrassment and she tried to cover herself up. I was startled and confused. I didn't expect this reaction to my question.

"You have been so distant since you've been home and you've hardly said two words a day to me that I got worried. I thought something bad had happened on your trip, so I called Madison to see if there was anything wrong. She and I have talked for hours about the trip, you, her and me." Sara said in a rush.

Now, instead of being confused, I was worried about what Madison had told her. This had the potential for being really, really ugly. But as I was thinking of those possibilities I realized Sara had been trying to get me in bed, apparently for sex, so she wasn't pissed.

"Whh, whhh, whhaat dddddid MMMMMMadison ttttelll yyyyou?" I stammered nervously.

That made Sara laugh. "Don't worry, sweetie. Madison told me about the seven hours sitting in the van in Kentucky and that you talked about a lot of different things including sex. She told me what you said about our sex life. She said you were unhappy and that you didn't think I would ever change or even talk about sex. She and I have talked about this a lot and I realized that you were right. I have been very uptight and I haven't given you much sex let alone any opportunity to experiment. I'm really sorry and I thought if I seduced you we could start trying some things that I never would have even thought about trying before. It didn't occur to me that you would be suspicious about the change in my attitude. I'm really, very sorry about that. Can you forgive me?" There were tears running down her face and she buried her face in her hands.

I was speechless. Like Madison delights in telling me, I'm an asshole. I cleared my throat and Sara looked up at me.

"Sara, I'm sorry, I never thought that Madison would tell you what I said and I'm embarrassed about that. Could we start this over? You look really, really hot and you had my attention like never before." I said softly. "You've never played with yourself in front of me before and that was really hot. Could you do it some more, please?"

Sara giggled and rolled over on her back and spread her legs. She made sure her little tits were exposed and she reached down to caress her pussy. Even in the candlelight I could see that her pussy was wet, it was kind of sparkling in the flickering light. She started rubbing around the edges of her pussy like she was teasing herself. As she lightly rubbed around her outer lips with the fingers of her left hand, she pressed the middle fingers of her right hand deeply into her increasingly wet pussy. I could hear her juices sloshing as she worked her fingers into her pussy. Her eyes were closed and her head lolled back against the pillows.

I started quietly undressing as she pleasured herself. When I was naked I crawled as gently as I could onto the bed. I did not want to disturb her mood. I crawled between her legs so that I could smell her arousal. As I lay there watching, I marveled that I had never seen this side of Sara. I started lightly kissing the inside of her thighs as I watched her. She slowly opened her eyes and looked down her body at me. As I kissed I started licking her as well. I scooted closer to her now enflamed pussy and I could see that she had her fingers in as deeply as they would go. I kissed the back of her hand and she stopped moving it. I reached up and pulled her hand from her pussy. I drew her fingers to my lips and licked her juices from it. She tasted better than I remembered; it was a rich, buttery, cinnamon flavor. I guess my time with Madison made me more appreciate the scents and flavors of a woman. I lapped some more off Sara's fingers and then I pushed her hand to her mouth. Her eyes got wide and she shook her head.

"Try it" I whispered as she shook her head again "haven't you tasted yourself, before?"

"No, that's weird" Sara insisted.

"Please try it" I thought I might be pressing my luck, but I had to know if she was serious about trying new things. Otherwise, I feared we would be right back to where we were before.

At first, Sara pressed her lips together and turned her head like a child avoiding food they didn't like. But I kept a gentle pressure on her hand until she opened her mouth a little and tentatively stuck out her tongue. She tasted herself and her eyes flew all the way open. She jerked her hand from mine and started licking like crazy. I lowered my head to her pussy and started licking around the heavy outer folds of her lips. I slid my hands under her ass and raised her to me. I let my mouth slide down until I was at the bottom and started lapping up the heavy juices that were running freely from her pulsing pussy. I insinuated my finger into her weeping cunt and searched for the rough patch of her g-spot. Sara started rolling and rotating her hips to increase the movement and pressure on the g-spot. I licked up to the top of her cunt where her clit was standing at attention. I sucked it between my lips and flicked the tip of my tongue over it. Her hips stopped rotating and started humping into my lips, tongue and finger. Sara was panting and moaning and she started thrashing around the bed. I was having a hard time keeping pressure on her clit, but I was determined to give her a screaming orgasm. I sucked harder on her clit as she started gasping for air.

"Peeeeeete I'm cumming" she squealed. Her legs clamped around the back of my head and pulled me tight to her.

Sara had been so wet I didn't think she could get any wetter, but I was wrong. Her cunt gushed and covered my face. She gushed and pumped and continued to soak me and the bed. Finally her legs fell away from my head and dropped to the bed. I looked up at her between her legs and between her breasts. Sara had a really contented look on her face. That made me happy and concerned me. This was where we usually had a "Wham, bam, thank you Sam" moment. Sara reached out to me and started tugging at my shoulders.

"Come here, baby" she whispered.

I crawled up to her and she pulled my head down into a kiss. She giggled and started licking her juices off my face. She then pushed me over on my back and swung her leg over me. Sara started rubbing her slick pussy on my pelvic bone. I could feel her clit poking into my skin. My cock was rock hard and had slid between her butt cheeks. As she rubbed against me the head of my cock was sliding back and forth over her asshole. Every couple of strokes it would get kind of hung up and the tip would open her hole just a little. Between her juices and my leaking cock we were slipping and sliding smoothly together. Sara kept the pressure on her clit on my pelvic bone. She was breathing harder and more raggedly and I knew she was ready to come again. She stiffened and shuddered and again I was drenched in her juices. Suddenly, she tipped her hips forward and my cock sprung up and stuck in her little butthole. Sara relaxed and settled back on my cock and the head popped into her ass. I looked up at her in amazement and she smiled a wicked smile.

"I told you" she said as she pushed down on my cock.

I had never been in Sara's ass before and I was overwhelmed. Before she got me all the way inside I exploded into her ass. Sara obviously could feel it and she giggled.

"You like?" she asked coyly.

I just nodded, I couldn't talk. She settled all the way down and breathed deeply and didn't move. I waited with her until she started moving again. This was so exciting I didn't lose any hardness. Sara pulled up until just the tip was in her ass and then slowly settled down. She stopped again at the bottom and waited. I wanted some more so I pushed a little and she pushed back. Then Sara sat forward again until again just the tip was in. She stopped and waited. I drove my hips up and my cock as deeply into her ass as it would go. I pulled back and this time she slammed back down, we developed a rhythm and we were assfucking harder than I had ever fucked in my life. I reached between us and found her clit and squeezed it. Sara froze and I felt her gush once again. I pulled her back down and held her as I unloaded in her ass one more time. This time she collapsed on my chest. I put my arms around her and held her tight. Sara turned her head and we kissed deeply and then she pulled her ass off me and rolled off.

Sara snuggled up next to me and asked me "Did you like that?"

"Oh my god, where did that come from?" I asked.

Sara smiled and said "You didn't answer my question."

"Oh yeah, I loved it. But, how did you make that work? You've never had a cock up there before, or have you?" I asked with fear and suspicion.

"No, I haven't had a REAL one up there." Sara said. "After I talked to Madison, I thought I owed you something special, so I've been practicing and stretching with butt plugs."

"Who are you and what have you done with my innocent wife?" I teased Sara.

"I'm the new and improved Sara." She said. "But, I also knew I had to do this, and very soon or I was going to lose you."

I looked at her "What do you mean? Lose me? Lose me to what?"

Sara took a deep breath and sat up and scooted away a little. "Not to what" she said "To whom."

I smiled "OK, whom?"

Sara looked at me for several moments without saying a word. It seemed like she needed a moment to make up her mind about something.

"Madison" she said.

I'm sure my heart stopped. The blood rushed to my head and there was a roaring in my ears. I couldn't breathe and it probably was a good thing I was lying down.

"Wwwwhat ddddo yyyyou mmmmean Mmmmmaddddisssson?" I stammered.

"Madison told me all about what happened in Georgia and Florida." Sara said calmly.

"Oh shit" was all I could manage.

Sara smiled. "It's OK, really, sweetheart. I know how those things can happen. I know how emotional sex between siblings can be and I knew I had to work to get you back. Besides, I needed to fuck your brains out before you go home and fuck Tricia."

"Huh?" I said, ever the orator.

"I know you want to fuck your other sister and I also know that you will. I want you to fuck her so you won't be wondering about it and lusting after her. I don't want you to be like Rob and chasing everything in sight as a substitute for Tricia." Sara explained.

I was speechless and this was waaaay to much information for my sex-addled brain to process. I just lay there staring at her. After a long pause where neither of us said anything I was recovering enough for my brain to begin to work. I recognized that Sara said something for which I needed clarification.

"Sara, you said you know how emotional sex between siblings can be. How do you know that?" I asked.

"Yeahhh, I knew you would make that connection." Sara said. "I have a story that you need to hear and I have needed to tell you for a long time."

12