Madison Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jules, I'm not sure I'm ready for that." I said quietly.

Julie's eyes betrayed her feelings. They were hurt and confused. She looked at me for a few moments then looked down.

When she looked back up at me she spoke, her voice barely a whisper. "I thought after yesterday, your inhibitions might have been broken down a little." I didn't say a word, I was afraid to speak until she was done. "I know you thought you were being quiet, but you weren't. I woke up yesterday afternoon and I heard you and Danny. When Danny peeked in my eyes weren't all the way closed. I saw you run through the room naked and flushed. Then last night your eyes shone every time you looked at him."

I buried my face in my hands and I couldn't look at her. I had fucked my brother and Julie knew. I wasn't sure what she wanted from me. I sat there and waited for the rest of it.

"Don't worry sweetie, I'm not going to tell anyone and I don't want anything from you that you don't want to give. I'm not blackmailing you for sex; I did what I did to you because I love you and I thought you would be open to it. I'm sorry." Julie bowed her head.

I didn't know what to do. I didn't want Julie to hate me, but I still wasn't sure I wanted this. I sat very still and watched Julie. She was still sitting between my legs, naked. As I sat there I realized that my friend was very beautiful and I was flattered that she wanted me. I decided I wanted to try some of what she desperately wanted to show me. I pulled Danny's shirt over my head and as I did Julie looked up at me in surprise and delight. I threw the shirt over the side of the bed and let my arms settle to my side. Julie leaned in and kissed me gently. Her hands rose to my breasts and caressed my nipples. She giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm not being mean because I really love your little titties, but mine were bigger than this when I was, like, 10." Julie said.

"Bitch" I said laughing.

Julie leaned down and sucked my tit into her mouth. It wasn't as rough as when a man did it to me. My pussy found Julie's touch with her lips and tongue to be quite appealing. As Julie was sucking and licking my breasts she found my drooling pussy with her hand. It was still sensitive from her earlier onslaught and responded immediately. It felt like I would cum again almost as soon as she touched me. She rubbed and pinched and massaged my clit and sensitive lips and suddenly she sat up and pulled her hand away. I was on the brink of orgasm and cried out in frustration. She pushed me down onto my back. Then she turned around and pushed her pussy in my face as she went down on me. It was a classic 69 position, only I had never been confronted with a pussy before. Her aroma was intoxicating, but I didn't know what to do. I felt Julie licking me so decided that I would mimic her actions. I licked where she licked, I chewed where she chewed and pretty soon I gave into the feeling and simply followed my tongue and lips. I must have been doing something right because Julie's pussy started getting very wet and sloppy. I reached up and touched her pussy and it felt like mine, but different. I kinda liked it. I pushed a finger in and was rewarded with a gush and a moan. I loved her taste. It was sweet, yet sour. I found her clit and sucked it between my lips. Julie really liked that because she pushed her pussy hard into my face. I found I enjoyed giving my friend pleasure. As I enjoyed the pleasure it gave me to give to her my own orgasm built within me. Julie sat up and turned around. I moaned as her pussy left my mouth. Julie leaned in to kiss me. Then she sat up and pushed her cunt against mine. I got a little jolt and I just watched her. She arranged our legs so that we were scissored and our clits were rubbing together. Every time she moved I got that little jolt. Soon she was furiously humping her cunt against mine. Her wetness melded into mine and our cunts were swimming together in exquisite harmony. I felt another orgasm building in me and I wanted Julie to cum with me.

"Jules, I'm cumming, cum with me pleeeeze cum with me nowwww" I howled as I came all over her cunt and legs. I was shaking and clutching her tightly to my body. I had no idea if she came with me or not. After I came I collapsed on the bed and Julie fell on top of me. She started kissing me all over my face and neck. She just covered me with kisses.

She stopped and laid her head on my chest and kissed my tit. "Oh Sara, that was everything I'd hoped it would be. I feel wonderful. Was it OK for you?"

"Jules that was intense, I'm tingling all over." I panted. "I loved it!"

Julie stretched like a cat and lay down beside me. She cuddled up to me and we fell asleep, again. We woke in each other's arms and kissed like the lovers we had become. We took a shower together and washed each other all over. We touched and kissed and held each other. We held hands. I stopped several times while we were packing just to suckle at her breast. She stopped to kiss my neck. We helped the other dress. Too soon it was time to leave. We knew that even if we got together again, it would never be the same. We kissed one last time at the door, and it would be our last kiss. We opened the door and went back to real life.

******************************************************************************

Sara had been talking for hours and I was dumbfounded. My nearly frigid wife had fucked her brother and a woman less than a year before we got married.

"Do you hate me?" Sara asked fearfully.

"I don't have anything to hate you for." I said. "I don't think fucking your brother and best friend during an emotional weekend is anything that should make me hate you. Actually, my cock is rock hard from imagining you with Danny and Julie."

Sara smiled and hugged me close. "Since I'm in the confessing mood, I have one more thing to confess."

I was a little worried, but I told her to go ahead.

"After talking to Madison for all those hours and imagining you with her, I want her." Sara said. "I haven't been with a woman since Jules and Madison has relit my curiosity. If you're going to have Tricia, I want Madison."

I was speechless.

*

There will be more, I promise. Hopefully, the next one will come a little more easily.