Mafia Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd screamed at his daughter. "Nooo, baby. Don't do this."

Donna squealed with glee knowing her plan had worked so much better than she planned. Here Amy was offering up what she intended to take anyways indicating the young woman was of a mindset to become a slave. "Sorry, sweetie, but no can do."

Amy looked at Donna like a deer in headlights, not quite comprehending why her offer had been refused. As Amy stared, Donna flashed the scalpel at her. "Don't you get it, slut? You're my insurance policy on Daddy dearest. You already are my slut slave, I'm never gonna let you go. Save his life if you want to, but I'm taking his balls." With that, Donna knelt and flashed the scalpel before she made a quick clean cut severing Todd's manhood from his body. Of course blood flowed copiously and both Johnny and Carlo looked on in horror at the ultimate nightmare for a man, but Donna simply grasped her bloody trophy and moved aside. "Hurry, hurry, bitch."

The stage belonged to Amy and there were no choices. She drove the burning hot iron into her father's crotch and they all heard the sizzle of burning flesh as the gaping wound was cauterized. Once it was done, Amy dropped the iron and took her father into her arms to say the goodbye she knew she had to. She doubted she'd ever see him again.

"Daddy, stay alive, do the best you can and don't think about me. I'll do my best and I'll try to have a good life, as good as I can. Don't get yourself killed trying to find me. I didn't choose this life, but . . . I've learned something about myself." Amy hesitated wondering if she could say this to her father.

"I've discovered something inside me I never knew was there. Part of me likes being treated like this, being a slave and a slut. I don't fully understand it but it's true." Crying like a baby, Amy gave her father one last fierce hug before she released the unconscious form to slump in the chair. She checked his breathing and felt for a pulse and he was still alive.

Looking up at Donna, who still held her father's severed penis and balls in her bloody hand. Amy made the last demand she'd ever make. "Okay, I'm your slave, but get him to a hospital or he may die anyways."

"Ava, get dressed. Carlo, get the shipping box. Johnny, start the van." After sending her minions off on assorted tasks, Donna strutted to a table where she plopped Todd's dismembered organ into a plastic box. "I really didn't want to keep them, cutting them off was all I wanted. Daddy will enjoy them more as a trophy, perhaps nailed to his wall. Plus, they'll show him what a dedicated, devious daughter can do with an opportunity. I'm sure he'll be more than impressed." Donna picked up a cell phone and turned, just in time to see Carlo wheeling in a large shipping crate.

"Oh, good, your transport has arrived, slave. You can call me Mistress Donna, from now on. We'll be together forever soon enough, but right now we're all taking trips. Ava, Johnny, Carlo, and I are going via chartered jet to a very tropical locale with no extradition to the US. We'll relax and enjoy for maybe a year until this situation is forgotten. Then we'll come home and you and I will be reunited. Of course you're traveling too, to a destination not so tropical and not so fun but which will provide you with all you need, training to be a model slave girl. Carlo is ready to strap you into this crate for shipping and if you're cooperative, I'll be calling the hospital and the police as soon as you're strapped in and the crate is sealed. I'm sure they'll be here as fast as they can, but we'll be long gone and you, well you'll be here, but unfortunately they won't know it. They'll take poor de-balled Daddy and make the pain go away so he can start a life of utter frustration and mental agony never knowing your crate was right here hidden in a secret room waiting for the pickup I've arranged for two weeks from today when the warehouse will likely be quite deserted once again. Don't be worried, you have plenty of air and a tasteless gruel will be forced periodically into your mouth along with water. It will be enough to insure my property isn't damaged or destroyed in transport. Yet it is a pity we have to part so soon after getting acquainted. Could you perhaps be a dear and get to your knees, kiss my feet and my pussy, and offer up your first Mistress Donna to your new owner. It would make me so happy and after all that is now your only job for the rest of your life."

Amy was stunned by the depth and intricacy of her new Mistress' plans for her and she understood there was nothing else to do but what was demanded. Getting to her knees, she licked and then kissed Donna's pussy, knowing she would taste it many times in the future. She carefully kissed the toes and then bowed low before she spoke. "Thank you, Mistress Donna, for allowing me to serve you."

Three months later

Amy was learning well at the white slave training facility. The regimented lifestyle was tough, but she got plenty of sexual use, mostly by the rough male slave traders. She guessed it was somewhere in Canada, or some other cold forbidding land because she was rarely outside of the compound and when she was it was cold, too cold for a naked slave girl to seriously consider any thoughts of escape.

However, escape wasn't Amy's fantasy now. No, in this frigid, steel prison where cocks entered her daily, she dreamed of returning to Mistress Donna who by now seemed like heaven to her. The guards constantly told her she would be shipped out soon, now that she was a trained slut, but they usually rambled this while she sucked their cocks and she knew they probably were lying to her, just saying what they knew she wanted to hear.

While Todd's balls spent time in a jar in Mario Gionese's secret trophy room in his mansion, their former owner gathered around him all of Amy's girlfriends. Singly and in groups, he told them what happened to their friend, where she likely was and what she was being forced to do. He even gave the story full authenticity by dropping his pants and showing them what he'd lost. This was shameful to him, but it always brought shock, understanding, and a look of resolve to the faces of the girls and so he knew it was well worth it.

Todd had also begun building an arsenal and a training facility to train at least four of these girls who would volunteer to be an all-female commando squad of revenge, dedicated to rescuing Amy and dealing out punishment to her captors and the Gionese crime family. So far only one girl, a dark-haired beauty named Katrina, had signed up for the task, but Todd knew others were close to deciding and he was sure he'd get his four avengers soon.

Tonight Todd was meeting with two college friends of Amy, Wendy and Amber. When the girls arrived Todd was taken aback because these two were Amazonian in stature. Both ran track, played basketball and volleyball and were over six feet tall with well-developed yet smooth layers of muscle. He laid it all out, including the shameful part, which seemed to pique the girl's interest.

Wendy spoke first. "So you say two girls and two guys kidnapped her?"

"Yes, but it's the ringleader, Gionese's daughter, I want most." Todd replied not realizing where the girl's interest lay.

Amber broke in. "But there are more guys, like in the father's Mafia family, and since you lost your balls, I assume you have no problem with others losing theirs, right?"

Now a glimmer of understanding grasped Todd. These girls were hardcore. "No, not at all, ladies."

"Wow, that's way rad. Cuttin off a guy's balls." Wendy marveled with her eyes alive with excitement.

"Sure is, girl, how can we pass it up?" Amber questioned with a more sadistic glint in her eye.

"We can't, girl. Count us in, Mr. Marlowe, we'll get these pigs and rescue Amy." Wendy looked resolved and eager to go, but Todd wanted to be sure the taker of his balls wouldn't be overlooked in the hunt for trophies of male anatomy.

"You will get the daughter, right? Her name is Donna and she . . . well she . . ."

Amber understood what Todd was having trouble saying. "She cut yours off, gee I'm sorry, but maybe you'd feel better with her clit and tits in a jar on your mantle."

The mere thought made Todd feel better than he had in months. "Would you ladies care to join my little squad, you sound like just the type I'm looking for."