Maggie at the Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This sauna must be getting pretty hot."

Sometimes the best you can do for a cheap pun is let it flutter away without remark. I didn't say anything because my mouth was otherwise engaged. My spouse continued her story.

"In time, I try all three. The man who'd been in your hand ... I can smell your sweat, mixed with the scent of him. I wiggle my toes, tickling your bottom, as I suck his cock. I hear you murmuring. And the guys ... these guys ... they're practically moaning. Oh, we can feel them getting close. Musical chairs, now, moving from your mouth, to your hand, to my mouth, to your mouth, and I'm sucking the savor of you off them, taking them so far in because I want you in my mouth. I'm grabbing this man's hips with one hand, to pull him close, but reaching back with my other hand to touch you ..."

"I'm wanting you to."

"We know, then, that we'll have to have sex ... but for now we're ... ahhmm ... striving to reach each other this way, as though I could somehow suck him in so far that I reach all the way to you. And, our desire, even for each other, it has the guys so close ..."

"And that's when I said ...?"

"Oh, yes, we can feel them shaking, the guys' legs shaking, they're so, so, close, and you let slip that nobody's come on your face before ..."

"What? That didn't count?"

"This was yesterday, love ... and as of yesterday, you hadn't. Yet. But ... mmm ... our helpful men, they turned out to be more than a little excited by the prospect. Rather like my spouse, that way. We rearrange ourselves while the guys are masturbating, and their necks are bright, bright red ... "

"But where are you?"

"Oh, Maggie, I'll be holding you in my arms. We almost kiss right then, but don't ... mmm ... if we did, I'm not sure we would have stopped. Our men, if they still had a part to play, would have had to come on both of us. But we don't kiss, yet. You lead me to the sauna bench, and have me sit. You kneel again, again with the softest towel under your knees, and wrap my arms around you. I breathe deeply ... mmm ... the scent of your hair ... and you've put my hands so near your breasts, I ask 'Is this okay,' and cup you in my hands ..."

"Your hands on my breasts feel amazing," Maggie said. I reached up to add some immersiveness to the story. Maggie's nipples were so swollen.

Through the phone, we could hear the cheerful buzz of my spouse's vibrator switch to a higher pitch.

"And you tell them that you're ready, and our three men, who have been watching us with their cocks in their hands, they step forward. All still masturbating. Mmm, you are, too. This sauna has the softest towels, and came with a complimentary vibrator. In front of you, three dicks I sucked, that's what you think, three dicks she sucked, just like I loved tasting you on them, it's hotter because they were inside my mouth. Mmm, and my own hands are busy at your breasts, so I can't touch myself, but you press the back of your neck to my clit, let me roll my hips. It feels nice, fucking you. And the guys are ready to go but I nod with my chin and they take turns, again, one by one, leaning over your shoulder for me to suck each, and soon the vibrator has you ready, and you say so, and just hearing your voice is enough to put them over the edge."

My spouse's voice had Maggie right at the edge. I could feel her strong thighs clenching. I kept moving my tongue in circles. Any moment, it seemed. Whenever she let herself go.

"And, mmm, I loved watching you with my spouse, watching him come all over your beautiful face, and I love watching you with these men. Holding you in my arms, watching your face as they come. Imagining being them, imagining being you, and loving being me. I know how it feels, the waiting, the anticipation, when you know they're so close that you've closed your eyes, and your heart is thumping loudly in your chest, every second seems to take so long, waiting to feel their cum to cascade over you. I feel your heartbeat pounding under my left hand, and I'm so wet, and you must be so, so wet, this whole room swirls with the scent of us, I can't wait to get you into bed ... "

The buzzing we could hear through the phone switched to a pulsing noise.

"And now, suddenly, you feel it, their semen landing on you. And I am watching, watching ... unnhh ... this is the part that happens so fast, when one starts to come, the sight of you makes the others come, their orgasms coming from three directions, and, mmm, I'm holding your body between my legs, holding you in my arms, yes, feeling some droplets, some testaments to their desire, over your head and onto my chest, or falling to my arms, but mostly I am watching you, your face, your beautiful, kissable face, your lips, where most of their semen lands, your face, I wish I could be with you, to be inside your mind right at that moment, to feel this as you're feeling it. But what I have is second best. I hold you so close as you begin to shake, you practically sob ... "

Those last few words might've been drawn from real life, because in the bed with me, Maggie was coming, hard, and she choked out a little sob. A little gush. Her pleasure cry.

When she relaxed, I lifted my head from between her legs and crawled up the bed to hug her.

"And the guys are spent and you're still so beautiful, in my arms, dripping with cum. And I'm so, so glad I got to share this with you. To be there, for your first."

My spouse stopped talking. I angled myself to see the screen -- her eyes were still closed, or closed again, and she too was very close.

"I guess I always was a 'dive straight in the deep end' type," Maggie mused, then turned to me, pulled me over to lie on top of her. Chest to chest, with our legs entwined, we kissed.

Maggie said, "Mmm, I loved this, I love you two, goodnight. You should go downstairs and help your wife. But ... would you leave the phone on? Until she comes?"

"You'd like to watch?"

"I'd like to watch," she said.

"I ... nnn ... want for you to watch," we heard from the phone.

I gave Maggie one last kiss on the lips. And Maggie said, "Mmm, and maybe this time I'll try my hand at telling a story, about her indulging some fantasy."

"Gnn ..." we heard, "yes. Tell one, please."

I smiled, gave Maggie one last last kiss, and to the phone I said, "I'll be right there!"