Magic Dress - Nancy Pt. 02

Story Info
Facing up to the bully.
2.2k words
4.69
3.4k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/06/2023
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 7

Some weeks later on a Thursday, it happened. There was a little cubby hole with a kettle and a sink where we made teas and coffees. I was in there when Jeremy appeared. There was no escape, and no-one around.

He spoke quietly.

"It's good to see you again. Now about this Nancy business..."

And I hit him!

Well actually not, because he caught my fist and held it easily. He was bigger and sportier than me.

"Steady on!" he said in a sort of loud whisper. "I'm trying to apologise. Don't make a scene here. I'll let you give me a thump some time, because I deserve it, but I want to explain and try to make it up to you. Can I buy you dinner tomorrow? At the Kings Hotel, say seven."

"OK," I said. Not the various speeches I had been rehearsing, and he hurried away.

What a chump I felt! A useless Nancy boy! I decided not to tell anyone but also not to go. Pretty pathetic revenge to stand him up at a restaurant, but that's all I could do.

That evening I needed to wear the green dress. And it told me I should go to the dinner. That sounds stupid, but that's how it felt. Could I walk in wearing the dress? That would surprise him! No, all I had to do was imagine I was wearing it and I would be confident.

Somehow, I was back in control. Next day I selected two pairs of frilly knickers: one for work and one for the evening. Silly, but it satisfied me somehow.

I got through the day all right. Back at the flat I showered, shaved, trimmed my nails and combed my hair, then put on the green dress with full underwear, including bra, stockings and suspenders. I looked at myself in the mirror for a long time, to hold the image, then dressed as Nigel, in the magic jacket of course. In my mind I was also in the dress and nothing could hurt me.

I arrived quite deliberately late at 7.20. The table was in a corner away from others, so we could talk fairly privately when the staff were not around. He stood up as he saw me, wearing a smart suit, of course, that probably cost more than all my clothes together. He had matured a bit in looks, and it had done well for him. You would probably say he was handsome, the lucky bastard.

But he was not the bully I remembered. He seemed nervous in my presence as he shook my hand and thanked me so much for coming. He offered me a glass of wine, something I don't normally have, but I took it and sipped some.

The waiter came round and I realised I was out of my depth with the menu, so Jeremy ordered for both of us.

He asked what I had been doing, which was not much, and apologetically mentioned his first-class degree. He was obviously having difficulty, and I was glad to see him stewing. What pathetic excuses would he make?

Slowly it came out. I was slightly shocked by what had happened to him at home, but, as he said, that was no excuse for his behaviour.

"I know I was wrong," he said earnestly, "but I was a stupid teenager lashing out in all directions. I even got in trouble with the police, but was let off with a caution. I just managed to pull it together for my A levels and got into my second choice of university by the skin of my teeth."

We ate some more and I had more wine before he continued.

"The thing is, at university I found out I was gay, or rather bisexual. I think I was trying to deny myself when I lashed out and you had to be the victim."

He obviously couldn't speak for a moment, which allowed me to jump in angrily.

"So you called ME Nancy, and now YOU take up the arse!"

That brought him out of it.

"Actually no. I'm a giver not a receiver. But I am attracted to men and women and fuck them both."

At this point the waiter came and served dessert.

I had some more wine as Jeremy continued in a whisper.

"I don't expect you to forgive me. I can't forgive myself. I'll regret it all my life, but I just wanted to let you know, and I would do anything for you. If you like, I'll resign tomorrow and you'll never see me again. If you could use some money let me know. If you want to give me a good kicking, we'll arrange it."

He looked pleadingly at me, but there was nothing I could say.

I appeared to have eaten dessert without noticing it. I finished my glass of wine and grabbed the bottle, but it was empty.

"I think I'll go now," I said and stood up, which proved surprisingly hard.

"Sit down before you fall over," he hissed, and called for the bill.

I think the correct word for my state was a drunken stupor. I was not used to alcohol and must have drunk more than I realised.

In my befuddled state I was aware of being helped into a taxi, and through the door of my flat.

I awoke with a headache, and my first thought that I was late for work before I realised it was Saturday. I was in bed wearing my shirt and some pretty lacy panties. My jacket and trousers were hung neatly in the wardrobe next to the green dress. Oh shit!

How could I have been so stupid to let myself get drunk? Well, I was in a pickle, but in no fit state to find a solution, so I blundered about dejectedly. The bastard had called me Nancy, and I had proved him right. He must be deciding who to tell at work. I can imagine Alec trying not to snigger, and some of the girls would be laughing about me.

A shower and some coffee brought me back to life a bit, and I took a couple of headache pills.

Almost absent-mindedly I put on a bra, fresh knickers and the grey dress. I combed my hair, and put on lipstick. I started on my routine weekend chores: the accumulated dishes, sorting the clothes for washing. I was so preoccupied that when the doorbell went, I opened it, and to my surprise received a bunch of flowers "from J with apologies". I realised with a start that I had done this in my female clothes.

After brunch I tried to think what to do, but could not get my thoughts straight. I was really hung over, which was not something I was used to.

Somehow it seemed necessary for me to put on some tights, the green dress and the jacket. I looked at myself in the mirror and told myself "I can't think about this now. I'll think about it tomorrow."

That was it. I changed into Nigel and went to do my weekly shopping. Then TV and computer just as usual. Tomorrow is another day.

On Sunday after a good breakfast I decided some sex would do me good. The story started with me in the flowery dress, out in the countryside on a sunny afternoon. I stroked my pussy then lay back to be penetrated and satisfied by a nice cock.

Only it was no longer the phantom cock! It was Jeremy with his handsome face above me, thrusting in! I stopped in shock.

Here was I, a foolish, useless man with a dildo in his bum. Bastard Jeremy had even spoiled my little fantasy!

It was no good. Sex was one thing I could definitely not manage.

I changed and put on the green dress. Somehow it had become my special charm. I felt calmer and more confident. Whatever happened, I would cope with it somehow. He was not going to win.

I checked my hair and lipstick, put on the jacket and went to the door. I opened it and stepped out. There was no-one there. I went down the corridor, down the stairs and stepped out through the front door. There were a few people about. I walked down the road for about 50 yards, turned and walked back to the house and to my flat.

I felt like superwoman! If I could manage that, I could manage anything. Tomorrow I would go to work. I would talk with my friends, perhaps have a meal with Amy during the week. Bastard Jeremy wouldn't spoil things. In due course I would have sex any way I damned pleased!

CHAPTER 8

On Monday there was an email from Finance. Could I have a word with Jeremy about a transaction last Friday? No problem and no hurry. He just needed to explain something.

I deleted it. And the one next day. And the one on Wednesday.

Amy said that Becky was away, and she would really fancy a Chinese takeaway. Could we have it at my flat? As we came in, my neighbour was just going out and greeted us both, so I made the introductions.

I changed into the flowered dress and served the meal. It was clear that there was something she wanted to say.

"I've been seeing Jeremy," she eventually began,

"You what?" I spluttered, then had to pause and clean up some noodles. It was a good job I had a serviette on my lap.

"Not like that! I mean we have been speaking. He knows we're best friends, and asked me to tell you. I really think you should meet him, and get it all sorted out."

"No way!" I said. "I am never going to speak to him again."

"In that case, I am going to have to tell you something, and hear me out, please."

"The reason he treated you so badly was because he fancied you, and it frightened him. He didn't want to be gay, but at university he discovered that gays were just people and he was one of them. The more he enjoyed sex, the worse he felt about what he had done to you."

"When he saw you, he thought that maybe there was some way to make amends, but couldn't think how and was terrified of meeting you."

"What, him terrified of me?"

"Yes, that's why it took some time for him to approach you. It was a real struggle for him at the dinner, but there was something else. He knew who he was and now really fancied you more than ever. He supposed that nothing would come of it, and just hoped to be a little bit friends."

"When he saw the dresses, it knocked him sideways. He is desperate to meet Nancy, and wishes more than anything to make amends. So I think you should see him."

"No," I said. "Let the bastard suffer."

She held my hand.

"Look," she said. "I understand. There are three reasons why I think you should, and the third is the most important."

"Firstly, he is suffering and desperately wants to do something for you. Perhaps he could buy you a new wardrobe."

"Secondly, he is now obsessed with you. If you got to know each other, perhaps it would blow over and you could both go your separate ways."

I waited, then asked "And the third reason?"

"For me." There was a long silence before she continued.

"I care for you a lot, and I think you do for me. We're never going to be partners, but I think we will always be special friends. I don't care if you're Nigel or Nancy, I just like you so much as a person."

She kissed me on the lips. A friend's kiss. A really close friend.

"I would be so sad if you didn't at least try. I think you might be passing up a chance for a bit of happiness, or at least for you both to be able to resolve things and get on with your separate lives. I would never forgive myself if I didn't at least make you try."

She was crying, so I held her close, and patted her.

"OK, I'll try. Just for you."

When she recovered, she had something more to say.

"The way you look in those clothes is amazing. I think you would really like to go out in a dress, even go to work that way. Am I right?"

I had to agree I thought about it a lot.

"So forget Nigel the bullied boy. Jeremy should meet Nancy, and you should start with a clean sheet."

"That's impossible!"

"No it isn't. I doesn't have to be in public. You could meet in my flat with me as chaperone. Just to see how you get on. Find out if you have anything in common. Maybe it will seem stupid to both of you and that'll be the end of it."

"But anyway, we need to get Nancy out. I've seen men dress as women, and most are just pretending. But a few aren't, and you're one of them. I think you're lucky to have discovered yourself, and I'm lucky to be able to help you."

I argued, but rather weakly, because she was right. At the same time, I both wanted it and was frightened of it.