Magic Dress - Paula Pt. 01

Story Info
The other side of the story told in Three Cocks & a Wedding.
2.6k words
4.44
5.9k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

It was when she beat me at badminton that I fell in love with Erica. I was a student of architecture at university, and considered quite good at the sport. We started playing in doubles matches and had some success in the regional competitions. She was funny, she was clever, and we got along really well. In no time at all we were what the students called 'an item' but you may as well say 'a couple'.

My fellow students referred to attractive women as being 'fit', in the sense of fit for purpose. But Erica was fit in every sense of the word. Good muscle tone but not like a body builder: supple and quick with excellent coordination. Added to this was the attributes of a healthy young woman: the breasts, the hips and that beautiful bum: not just muscled like a man, not just fat like some supposed beauties, but the perfect combination of both.

We were together for ten years before we decided to get married. In that time I had become a professional architect, working for a large international civil engineering firm, working on projects all over the world. She had a senior job in the finance section, so we could sometimes manage a coffee or lunch together. Best of all the building had a gym where we could keep fit, and we had bought a flat specifically because there was a nearby badminton club.

We have each had other partners before we settled on each other, and we had fantasies. I liked to imagine Erica with a big black cock or with several men, and she liked to think of me sucking off or being fucked by a man. Apparently, these are very common fantasies for couples.

She had actually had a black boyfriend once, but said he was not particularly large or good in bed.

I had no desire to do anything with a man, but sucked a dildo for her to pretend. It did not taste very nice and got no pleasure from having my mouth filled. Eventually she persuaded me to try pegging. That is, she got a harness which held a dildo. When we got the hang of it, I found it quite good.

Most of the time we loved fucking and pleasing each other orally, but once or twice a week she strapped on a cock and I received it. We got one the same size as mine of course. I have read on the internet that wives often find this tiring, but Erica's fitness meant she could peg me as long as we wanted. (Which was quite long.)

It was particularly good when I was stressed. There were always problems coming along of course. The site geology would turn out to be different, or the specified materials or components were not available, and things sometimes came back to me to find a way round. But the worst of all were clients' variations. Late in the project a client would come with something they had forgotten, or an idea that something "would look nice". They were totally unable to understand how this would change matters such as stress patterns, order of construction and sometimes compliance with planning or legal requirements. Naturally they were affronted by the idea that such a little thing would cost money and would accuse me of trying to bilk them.

There was one particularly exasperating client who had changed his mind after I had put in a lot of work to accommodate his latest whims.

"Bugger me!" I said when I arrived home. "Bugger me if he didn't do it again! Bugger bugger bugger!"

Bugger means sodomise, the ultimate in humiliation for a man. Surprisingly, it is considered very mild swearing in England. Paul's grandma would have washed his mouth out with soap and water if he had used the f-word. She called him a 'cheeky bugger', said problems were 'a bit of a bugger', and exclaimed 'bugger me!' if she was surprised or annoyed. I guess that's where he picked it up.

"Good idea," she said and got the equipment.

We didn't even clean up. She just lubed and went in. And a wave of relief came over me as she started pumping. The stress flowed out of me and onto the floor along with a continuous stream of precum dribbling from my cock onto the floor. I didn't come, I didn't care. I just wanted that regular piston going forward and back. She later told me she continued for 20 minutes before I came out of my reverie.

On other occasions we agreed she was making love to me and I would usually come. But when the work had stressed me too much, she just buggered the stress away while I grunted and drooled with both mouth and cock.

In view of what happened later, I must stress that although I enjoyed my prostate being stimulated, I really never thought I would prefer a cock or indeed considered men as sexual partners in any way. However, she liked to pretend that she was Eric, fucking Paula. I went along with this, and even agreed to wear a nightdress while she did it, though I refused to wear stockings or a bra. I was slightly uncomfortable when she made me suck the dildo and told me I was a girl longing for cock. It was her fantasy, not mine.

CHAPTER 2

Eventually we decided we wanted children, and we would marry. We talked about having a last fling with someone else but could not decide on who it might be, and how we would feel afterwards.

Several months before the wedding, I went to Dubai to look at one of our projects there. Erica was sometimes able to accompany me on these trips, but not on this occasion as she had her own job responsibilities. I think it is because she was not there that I learned something. The conversation with some of the engineers took a turn which would not have happened had she been there, towards sex. Not that she would have minded at all, of course. In fact, she would have liked it, but I know they would never have said the things they did.

I am not sure if the man who told me had actually experienced it, or if it was from his friend or friend of a friend, but apparently there was something called the Three Cocks Service, run by an engineer in one of the contractors we used. A husband could hire three men who would fuck his wife, one right after the other, in a more or less continuous pounding. But the best thing was, their cocks increased in size, so the last one was really big. This was clever as she was being slowly stretched instead of suddenly taking a big one. They always used condoms, were totally respectful and also discreet apparently. The discretion may have been because they were contractors who depended on companies like mine for their bread and butter. A word out of place could have severely limited the work they got. On the other hand, satisfied clients might well favour them. It was just a pleasant hobby for them, so the charge was quite reasonable.

My cock was stiff as it was being described, and I doubt it was the only one there. It seemed the perfect final fling for Erica, so I put it to her and she needed little persuading. The service included two triple fucks, a couple of hours apart to allow them to fully recover, so we started putting it into the wedding plans. Traditionally the bride has her last fling the night before the wedding, but Erica said she would be too nervous, so we considered the night before, then the night before and so on, but they would all be too busy.

Finally, the answer was so simple and obvious: it would be on our wedding night! Erica got an even better idea. We had seen on the internet pictures of women being fucked while still partially in their bridal outfits. Some were obviously professional, but some looked real. If only we could have some pictures.

She wanted me to be the first to fuck her as a married woman, our consummation. So maybe the studs could take some pictures, and then I could take pictures of my wife having three cocks. We had our plan! I could also take some pictures during the second session. I made contact with the leader, a contractor named Tom, and booked the date.

We had been recommended a wedding photographer, a very nice and efficient-seeming man called Grayson, and met to discuss the whole package: videos and still photographs of the wedding, some before and some after, and agreed a price.

Then he gave a polite cough. He said "If you want, there could be some more intimate photographs." We asked what he meant.

"Well," he said, "I could take some pictures of the bride in her underwear. Many couples like to have this as a souvenir to look at in years to come. In fact, it is not uncommon for her to go to completely nude except for her headdress. I can only say that your wife is exceptionally beautiful and if I were her husband, I would certainly want some quality nude photographs at this age. I am quite used to nude and glamour photography, you know."

We went into a huddle, and thought in principle yes, but what about Tom and his gang? We could hardly have the photographer. Finally, we agreed. Perhaps some intimate photographs might be nice and what would be involved and how much?

He did not answer directly, but said in a musing sort of way "Some couples even like pictures of the consummation, you know. And a few have the Best Man or someone else with the wife. I can do that."

"I'm sure that won't be required," I said. "Purely out of interest, how much do you charge when you do those sorts of things? Just for interest."

He immediately became very business-like. "The price I quoted: double it and I will photograph anything and any number of people. No animals. No children. You take care of the sex, I will take care of the pictures. Nothing goes on the internet. I guarantee you will be pleased with the results. I can provide references."

"Done," said Erica.

He told us that he had done porn a while ago, and offered to show us some of his work in magazines. However, what was now freely available on the internet had put the porn profession mostly out of business. While he was primarily an event photographer, it was nice to get the chance to do erotic pictures properly now and again. He said that some clients had themselves posted their pictures, and gave us some weblinks.

When we looked, we had to agree that they were far above the quality of most of what you see.

It was strange to share our plans, but he agreed that for Erica to be fucked by her husband and then other men was a good little story. As everything would be taking place in the same hotel, he would make the arrangements with them and liaise with their wedding service people. He said it would be helpful to know what underwear Erica had planned, and she said she would let him know.

We did not mention that the Three Cocks Service would be returning. There was no reason for him to picture the same thing again.

Then Erica made a proposal. Since we would have cocks available, how would Paula like to have one or two? I of course said out of the question. But she said she really wanted me to experience an actual cock for once in my life, just so that I would know. She said that she had read men like really big ones in their bums so here was an opportunity: three of progressive size, and I could stop whenever I wanted. She suggested we discuss next time I was pegged.

If you can imagine a loving dildo being applied while the love of your life is saying "Go on! A nice cock. A real one, just for once. You know you want it. Tell me you'll do it, Paula. Just for me?" you will understand the force of her argument. I suppose I was curious, and what was the harm? These were men we would probably never see again. As she also said, it was most probable that I would find it nothing special, no better than the dildo. And if I hated it, then we could stop immediately.

She also said I should experience it without rubber, to know how it felt when I spermed her. I told her there was no chance, as they always wore rubbers without exception. She said we could always ask. Tom preferred to meet the wife beforehand to be sure that there was no reluctance, and we needed to explain and get him to agree about the photographs.

For the meeting she had made herself quite alluring, which I understood as a good way to persuade a man. She had a blouse through which her lovely bosom strained, a short skirt showing her round hips and bum, stockings and suspenders with high-heeled shoes, ticking common male preferences. However, I did not realise how far she was prepared to go.

The first hurdle was informing him that the second session would be with me. As the Service was prepared to do anal with women, what was the difference? "An anus is an anus," she said appealingly. He capitulated.

The second one was higher. Could at least one of them do it without a rubber so that I could feel what it was like to be spermed? Obviously STI tests would be required, but we had not had sex with anyone else for years and they used condoms.

Absolutely no, was the response. No amount of money would persuade him. So she played her trump card. Opening her blouse to show her magnificent boobs, she said "How about if you fuck me with a condom? Now?" and took off her skirt and panties.

I would have expected myself to protest, but I did not, for which I afterwards felt a bit ashamed. But she was going to have a final fling, and were going to pay this man to fuck her anyway!

The force of her argument persuaded him, and I saw my wife being fucked in the office. Actually, he was very good. It was clear from the way that he was moving and the way that she was responding that he knew his way around erogenous zones. With just a bit more foreplay he would certainly have made her come. I think technically he was a better lover than me.

In the car she giggled in a slightly evil way. "That's the only fuck he's getting from me. I want you to be the first, then his two friends. I'll get three in a row but skipping him. You can sperm me, no-one else. I hope he enjoys sperming you!" Good, I thought. That he had had his only fuck with her, not that he would be fucking me, which I really did not fancy. Then I saw the answer.

Of course, I would play along, and then refuse on the day. She would be fucked instead! The Three Cocks would certainly not argue, and she would get the double load which I wanted. A bit of a shame, but I was not going to go that far for her silly fantasy.