Magic Works

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,758 Followers

She waved the wand absently in the air as she spoke, and Min found herself watching it as though it were a snake preparing to strike. "Now, I could use the Confundo charm, or the Obliviate curse. Either one would leave you entirely unaware of what we did here, and apart from a little unexpected stickiness when you shower tonight, you'd be none the wiser."

She paused. "But from the look on your face, I'm guessing you don't exactly want to forget this, do you?" Min shook her head, unable to speak. She felt like it was shameful to admit it; some part of her was still insisting that this wasn't supposed to be hot and sexy and a fantasy come true. But that wasn't the part of her that had lost count of the number of orgasms she'd just experienced. Min was going to have a hard time going back to vanilla sex after this.

"Alright," Doreen said, mock-indulgently. "Mimble-wimble." She waved her wand a little. "That should keep you from ever discussing anything that happens when you're affected by the Marauder's Mind, or even that it happens at all. It's just going to be our little secret. And I think the two of us will share that secret quite a bit, don't you?"

"Yes ma'am," Min said, her voice a submissive whisper in her own ears. She had a sudden urge to play with herself all over again.

"Excellent!" Doreen said, sitting up and reaching for her clothes. "Mischief managed!" She began pulling on her costume again while Min sat there, staring at the little stick Doreen held and silently gaping at how powerful it had seemed just a moment ago. Doreen almost had to remind her to get dressed again.

"Um...one question, ma'am," Min asked, still not quite able to shake the subservience induced by the Imperius Curse. "The...videos." Her tongue twisted around the words until they came out innocent and innocuous. "My friends have watched them all too. We're all big fans. Do you think that maybe sometime this weekend, if you have the time, we could...stage...a wizard's duel?" Min was more than a little astonished at the words that came out of her mouth, but she had to admit-she wanted to see if she could hold her own with a wand when the other person wasn't immune to its effects.

Doreen's eyebrows quirked in surprise, but she didn't look like she was at all upset by the idea. "You'll definitely have to introduce me to them," she said. "And we'll see what happens. I'm certainly glad to meet my adoring public." She didn't say anything more, and Min couldn't. But the expression on her face told Min that this convention was going to be a very magical weekend

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,758 Followers
12