Magician's Assistant Ch. 02

Story Info
Alice is hooked into more humiliation.
3.3k words
4.31
144.5k
17

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rocking gently on the sofa she wondered at how stupid she had been to allow it to continue. Enthusiastically she had thrown herself into a state of hypnosis for Robert to take control. All right she hadn't guessed she was actually hypnotised at the time but later. Later she did know and simply gave in. After several weeks of hypnosis it had been too easy for James to take advantage of her in this vulnerable state, and in any case, some part of her had wanted it. Letting it continue, letting it grow more powerful, until now it seemed she was lost, utterly lost to the need that kept her trapped.

Alice remembered how every evening James played with her, becoming bolder, trying something new each session. Each day she would anticipate with a little thrill of excitement what she might have to do next to please him. The very thought that he was using her like some plaything had been exciting and knowing she was hooked on his visits wanting them to continue failed to frighten any longer. She had no responsibility for what happened since becoming this young mans experimental doll to be played with, enforced to do just whatever he wanted.

In detail she dragged the memories into pictures seeing how he graduated from roughly taking her to a more sensitive lovemaking. He paid attention to her breasts stroking and teasing them. Reliving the delicious strokes upon her thighs even now was stimulating.

He began trying different positions and she had to admit she too was learning something new. At first it had been appalling having his used cock wiped across her lips and commanded to suck it. Drawing it into her mouth to clean it after making love had soon become a usual routine until she became expert enough to arouse him for another session.

The first time it happened was demeaning, feeling his come dribble down her throat. At that moment she really did feel like a sex doll, some cheap blow up thing bought from a sex shop to be molested. It was the feeling of disappointment, knowing she wasn't going to come, that shook her. It brought home the debased state she had sunk to.

Either he guessed how dependent upon him she was or just decided to use her body in another experiment. He had her lie back on the bed with legs stretched out playing with swollen lips while he watched closely until she masturbated to an orgasm. At first she was privately and silently mortified only to become lost in a slow progressive culmination of passion forgetting he was even there.

As time went on he became more expert at foreplay teasing her to great desperate highs then stop the teasing watching her quiver in delight. The frustration of being unable to grab a hold of him combined with the misery of the sordid state he had reduced her to ground her mind down to such a base state she was ready to do anything for him.

It was obvious he found it amusing and fruitful to have her excited and enthusiastic. He took greater pleasure from having not just a compliant doll but having an excited bitch ready to buck and grind upon him. It hadn't occurred to her to question where this newfound knowledge was coming from accepting it as a natural course of a young mans experimentation.

Now she knew. The book had been used as an instruction manual to a body that was just an object to be manipulated, adjusted, fiddled with until it was perfectly attuned to his needs.

***

Still sitting on the sofa she heard him enter the kitchen. So it was too late to find a way out of this mess. At that moment a mortifying thought washed over her. It wasn't her need to find an escape route that made her think through the last few weeks. It had been his command to do just that. Was she that far gone, that much under his control, like a trained bitch always ready and willing. Shuddering she tried to put it out of her mind. "Just get through this evening." She told herself.

In the bedroom he noticed the book fallen to the floor open at the page that had frightened her so. He picked it up putting this together with the fact she had a coat and handbag and car keys with her on the sofa. He looked at her again seeing she had been about to flee when he called.

"That first evening I hadn't thought to order you to forget anything. When you avoided me it confirmed you remembered what we did so I planted some hidden commands." He said, while she undressed.

With growing anxiety she wondered what he was hinting at. She stood waiting for the next command.

"Off to the bathroom then, quickly."

She ran back to the bedroom mortified at having to fetch what was to be an important part in this new degradation. It was an added insult that she was going to prepare herself for this depraved act.

"Rub it in. That's it, work it in well." He told her.

Tears welled up threatening to spill over reddening cheeks; only he wouldn't see them while bent over the chair presenting her rear. Working the grease into her bottom she regretted not having worked harder to resist him at the beginning until now it was too late, there was nothing she could hold back from him. She felt his hardness press against her tight opening desperately trying to relax the muscle. With relief she felt him enter, the head of his penis at last seeming to pop in. He held it there as though taunting, demonstrating his power over her.

'Get on with it. Just do it and get it over with.' She thought.

With careful deliberation learnt from experience over the last weeks he held back. Gently he pushed forward into her little by little, prolonging the pleasure of her tight arse until he was buried deep. Holding there for a moment the movement began in reverse. Inevitably the movements became more excited until she too became overcome by physical urges.

They lay together with his head on her breasts, both wrapped in each other's arms. She wished she were no longer tied by his commands, only now it was so that she could caress him of her own free will. She had born the ordeal, it hadn't been so painful after all. She even found some satisfaction from it.

The hidden instructions to obey and enjoy his demands weren't the only reason for thinking such thoughts. She wasn't aware of a need for submission, to have someone dominant over her, but it was there, subtly influencing right from the first.

The book had been moved from temptation and anyway she no longer wanted to know what humiliation she was to be subjected to when it was impossible to resist.

During next days chores the occasional twinge reminded her of the base act she had been submitted to until eventually the house was tidy and there was no excuse to put off yet another forbidding task set by her young master. She would have to go as commanded but where she went hadn't been specified so she drove out of town far enough away that no one she knew would see her.

Entering the store she felt frightened wondering what they would make of her. "I've come to buy something." She said, to a disinterested sales assistant. He just looked at her seeing a bored housewife afraid to look around in case she saw something exciting.

"Like what?" He said casually without the slightest intention of being helpful.

Not looking at him she murmured. "Clothes. I have to buy underwear. Other things." She thought he wasn't going to speak as she hung on in embarrassment.

"Have a look round then. See something you like, call me if you need help."

Feeling stupid she passed the magazines and bookshelves blurring into massed flesh colours until one came into focus. It was the same book she had discovered under the bed. Passing quickly toward the back of the store she found herself lost in a maze of clothing racks. Against the wall were plastic packages with lurid pictures of the contents. Quickly grasping at a couple, one in red the other in black, she moved on.

The devices displayed in the cabinet were forbidding. Retreating back to the protection of the clothing racks she hid there wondering what to do, not wanting to seek help for it was too embarrassing. There was no way round it she would have to carry out the command. Bracing herself she sidled up to the counter.

"A bra and panty set, red, black. Stockings with suspenders, red and black. A transparent dress, baby doll, maid outfit. Any thing else." He asked. He totalled the purchase sounding bored as though it were merely a bag of groceries she had brought to the counter.

"Yes." She stammered.

"Well?" He asked. "There's no need to be embarrassed. We get bored housewives in here tying to spice up their marriages all the time. It's good you're making the effort. Well done you. So. What's next? Some cuffs? Some toys?" He said.

Alice looked over at the display of vibrators unable to say the word. When he walked around the counter toward the cabinet with a key she felt some relief. Perhaps she was in safe hands. The store didn't look the grubby hole she was expecting rather it had a little glamour about it. The best thing was the lack of customers, as she had hoped, this early in the day.

"Its not just size that matters, so I'm told, it's the shape and the movement. Here, don't be afraid, take a hold of it." He laughed, passing her a large phallus, looking very real and very big.

Stepping back in anguish, feeling feint, her legs wobbled and she pressed them tight together. This stranger had handed her an evil looking thing that would be used inside her this evening. If she didn't reject it James would be using it on her or commanding her to use it while he watched. The assistant was staring at her, was he imagining this thing disappearing inside her.

"Are you OK? Do you want to sit down?" He asked with the concern clear in his voice.

She shook her head in answer trying to clear it too.

"You need to be sure what you want as we don't take these back. For obvious reasons." He said, continuing to smile attempting to lighten her anxiety.

Trying to listen she heard some of what he said. It didn't matter about taking anything back for the cost was immaterial but whatever she bought would end up being inserted into her and that was a worry.

"Well?" He asked. "Do you want it for your pussy or anal?" He repeated.

Shocked, not at the question but to realise she had no choice but to reveal the nasty truth as James had ordered her to bring back the right things. "I need both. I need something to stretch me here." She whispered plaintively while patting her bottom.

He looked quizzically at her. Opening a small box he said. "These are graduated, small to large. They're butt plugs."

Her hand shook too much to take the small box from him so he put them to one side. "I guess you're not used to this sort of thing so I suggest you should start with a small vibrator. Are you sure you don't want to sit down. Here's one with a remote control. Your husband can switch it on over the phone or while you have dinner guests. That should get him going." He said reverting again to a disinterested neutral tone of voice.

"It's not for my husband, it's for my master." She blurted out only it sounded worse than if he thought she was pandering to a husband.

"Oh! Well I can show you some slave collars and the rest of the BDSM gear." He volunteered.

"No! It's not like that." She stopped unsure what he meant but not wanting him to think too badly of her.

"We're completely confidential here so you can relax, well perhaps not. If you tell me what you are into I can help. You're unusual I must say that. What is it all about then?" He asked.

"I have to do as I'm told." She started to say. Mortified at the words that revealed the sordid situation, not wanting to tell him, yet blurting it out anyway. "I've been hypnotised to obey someone. I just have to bring back the right things. The things he ordered me to buy. Its in that book." She said nodding to the bookracks.

He shook his head in disbelief. He had heard some stories but this one was a loony. "Show me the book and we can see what you need." He sighed.

She watched him wonder through the store picking the items mentioned and illustrated in the book. She wanted to know but was afraid to look.

"Well that's it. Is there anything else you would like? Something for your self maybe?" He joked.

"One more thing I have to do. I've been ordered to wear something home." She spoke softly dreading the moment. At least it was easier talking to him now the truth had been revealed. He seemed sympathetic even if he didn't understand. "You can change in there. It's OK. No one will be in at this time of the morning. I'll put the closed sign up if that will make you feel better."

She took a dress, some underwear and one of the butt plugs, with a nervously shaking hand to the changing room. The arched eyebrow gave him a devilish look, which nevertheless seemed reassuring.

The booth was large enough to strip off in and she imagined it had to be when someone tried on some of the more complicated outfits. The small curtain wasn't though. Bending over she tried to fit the butt plug only she was nervous unable to relax that muscle.

"You'll need this." His voice spoke startlingly close behind her. "You OK in there?" He asked.

A hand appeared around the curtain with a tube of jelly. In fright she remained bent over shivering, both hands gripping the back of a chair looking down at the butt plug on the seat. How the hell did she get here, every day seemed to bring her down to ever more scandalous positions. Hearing him knock on the panel she whimpered.

"I'm sorry if, well. You can't stay in here all morning I've got to open up." He tried to sound casual.

She watched him pick up the butt plug and felt his large fingers massage the jelly around her small puckered hole. It was just so sensuous she forgot about the weirdness of it all. Here was a stranger massaging her bottom with grease. She stiffened on feeling a finger enter.

"Easy, just relax. I'll get it in there and you can be on your way." He soothed. On feeling her relax he tried the butt plug easing it in slowly. He listened to the little sighs she gave judging how far to go then held off allowing her a moment to adjust. "There, all done. I'll wipe off the lubricant as it will show on that dress."

She felt a cloth wiping her bottom then between her legs, down her thighs. It was sensuous and illicit and naughty and very nice.

"Here lift a foot. Now the other."

Feeling the panties being pulled up over her legs was prolonging the sensations. The stockings were a thrill fluttering up each leg to centre delightful sensations between her legs. He fastened the garter belt, adjusted the stockings. Her head swam in delirium.

"Lift your arms."

She shook the dress into place with a little shiver of her shoulders and hips.

"Wow! You look rather different from when you walked in here. I hadn't guessed you were hiding such a figure. It certainly isn't hidden now. Are you sure you want to wear that particular dress home."

Pleased with his assessment of her body she relaxed a little yet still felt foolish, which was a step up from being ashamed at what she had allowed him to do. He hadn't taken advantage; even helping by dressing her showed he was above the average male, some one to trust maybe.

"Take small steps, that's it. Are you sure you want to wear that dress outside?" He said holding on to her as she hobbled from the cubicle. Stopping before a mirror he made sure she took a good look at the outfit before leaving the store.

"Oh!" She exclaimed. "I don't want to but I must. He ordered me to wear the dress I bought, so now I'm stuck with it. I should have taken a better look at it before buying the damn thing." The dress was a short A line design light enough to float around her thighs and higher with the slightest breeze. What it did manage to cover could be seen through the light weave of cotton. The flesh colour bra and panty set de-sexed her giving a wispy look as though she were a nude fairy surrounded by a gossamer mist.

"Don't stretch too much and try to keep your thighs together. You had better clench your cheeks too." He told her. Receiving a quizzical look he explained. "The bra has peep holes. If you stretch up they will open revealing your nipples. The same goes for the panties. Keep your bottom clenched, as the butt plug will show once your outside in the sun. It will shine right through revealing everything. Don't worry I'll see if the coast is clear and walk with you to your car. By the way my name's Daren."

Daren hated loose ends they nagged at him. "It can't be right, surely you can't hypnotise someone to do what they don't want to do. Well maybe that's it she does want to be controlled." He said out loud on his way back to the store. Leaving the closed sign up he walked straight out the back door to his own car.

Alice drove carefully not wanting to attract attention wishing it were dark to avoid even the slightest chance of being seen in the filmy dress. It was more vital not to break hard as every movement brought discomfort from the butt plug. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed a red warning light blink on the dashboard. "Oh! No! Damn it. Damn it. Not now. Please don't let it run out now."

She imagined having to fill up with fuel bending over showing everything then confronting the man when paying. The alternative was daunting too. Running out of fuel near home walking by neighbours in a dress that revealed her body more than a streetwalker dared to. Either way she faced humiliation maybe even worse if someone decided to take advantage. Keeping her foot light on the pedal she cruised along eking out the last wisp of fuel.

Resting a weary head in hands upon the steering wheel Alice groaned at yet another foolish predicament thoughtlessness had driven her into. A block away from home and the tank was as dry as her mouth. A rap of knuckles on the glass startled her drying the tears in an instant.

"Daren!" She exclaimed.

"You OK?" He asked. "Come on I'll give you a lift." With a wane smile she tried to recover her composure. "I saw the car chugging along until it ran out. Where to?"

"I'm so glad to see you. There's no one around but I just couldn't face walking the rest of the way dressed like this."