Maid in Heaven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep sucking, sweetie," Galess said sweetly, petting Miari's head, and Miari's eyes almost closed as pleasure as she obediently resumed. She couldn't help it. It felt... soooo good to obey... "Good girl! Ooh, you like sucking! Yes you do! Silly bimbo looooves being filled!"

Miari moaned, staring wide-eyed over Galess's sweet, wonderful, delectable fingers into Elesma's shimmering rose wells. She couldn't object even if she wanted to. All she could do was squirm and buck and suck like a good girl. All she could do was moan and whimper and whine like a good slut.

All she could do was be

be

filled...

The fingers slid back out, and Miari was left gasping for breath as Elesma cooed, "Isn't that right, slut?"

Another button undone. Galess's fingers crept around to Miari's back, playing with the buckle of Miari's bra.

Miari bit her lip, trying to hold in the word—only to squeak out a gasping, "yes!" as Elesma gave her cock another squeeze, ad Galess gave her another kiss.

"Yes?" Galess teased.

"yes! yes yes yes yes please yes—"

"And she loves being treated like asilly bimbo slut?"

"yes yes yesyesyes yessy yessy yes—"

Miari's tongue lolled as the flower sucked and pumped around her poor, needy cock, helpless on the edge. She couldn't help herself anymore. Couldn't even pretend anymore. It felt so good. It felt so wonderful. She just wanted more, wanted more petting, more praise, more—more—

"Silly slutty horny bimbo toys," Elesma purred, eyes spiraling with pulsing dominance, "love begging to be filled."

More humiliation.

"pleeeease!" Miari mewled, squirming helpless, eyes wide with need. "please please pleeeease fill me!" She was drooling at the thought, her sensitive cocksucking bimbo lips feeling so plump and ready, her cute bimbo cock throbbing with excitement at being edged to deeper and deeper desire—her silly bimbo brain tingling at the thought of being put in one of those pretty dresses and teased and toyed with all day long—

And then she felt it.

As her bra fell away, and Galess played with her helpless, achingly sensitive breasts, she felt something prodding from the chair itself. The chair seemed to hum, vibrate, and a spectral pink glow was rising around the three of them.

She squirmed in confusion, but the bindings held her fast. She longed to look away, but Elesma's eyes held her even deeper. Elesma's eyes spiraled with hearts as the bimbo elf purred, tickling Miari through the foxglove's thin silken petals, "Such a good bimbo, sitting herself down in one of Mistress's cozy slutseats and begging like a good girl."

"W-Wha—" Miari squirmed more as the prodding became more intense, and she felt slippery spectral tentacles and tongues creeping between her legs.

"Ooh, they're soooo much fun," Galess cooed, giggling. "Though... she only uses these usually for the toughest, most, like, strong-willed captives." She patted Miari on the head, her voice dropping to a sugary, babying tone. "But you're just a cute little slut, aren't you? Soyour brain's, like, gonna be melty goo by the time it's through with you~"

"i-i..." Miari let out a squeak of nervousness as the prodding tendrils began to get a little... familiar beneath her. "i, um..." Sparkles of worry rose within her. Her heart started to race. "b-but i've n-never... i-i-i should..."

"You're gonna look so pretty~" Galess sang, continuing to pet Miari with one hand as she fondled Miari's breast with the other.

Miari blinked rapidly.

"pretty?" she mewed.

And something from beneath thrust up inside her, and her whole vision surged with hearts. Her lips parted in shocked, mindless bliss—

"Sooo pretty," Galess continued, giggling, "sucking and whimpering and cumming like a good girl"

"But don't worry, cutie~" Elesma gave a wicked grin, leaning in close. The flower slid up and off of Miari's cock, leaving dripping honey behind it—as the maid bounced right into Miari's lap and rose up, positioning Miari's cute bimbo cock right beneath her so her slick pussy lips brushed Miari's tip. "We're, like, gonna take..."

"... suuuch gooood care of you~" they cooed in unison.

"b-but i..." Miari's head swirled with a thousand last thoughts. Pretty. Cute. Adorable. Humiliated. Obedient. Submissive. Filled.

Fight. Give in. Resist. Giggle. Escape. Obey. Obey. Obey. Obey. Obey. Obey. Obey. Obey. Obey. Obey.

obey obey obey obey obey obey

Obey~

She let out a squeal of pleasure as the tentacles thrust into her—and began to pound in and out and in and out—and moaned in overwhelmed pleasure as Elesma plunged herself down around Miari's cock—and began to bounce and slide up and down and up and down—and oh, gods, oh, goddesses—

Miari was drowning as she parted her lips for one last try, one last gesture, one last attempt at dignity. One last free-willed word.

And her lips formed an 'o' shape, and her words turned to honey on her tongue, as Galess rose up to straddle Miari's shoulders, giggling, and Miari again found herself eye level with Galess's sweet... twitching....

Galess's hands caressed Miari's cheeks, and Miari whimpered. "i, um—"

She wasn't sure if she leaned in, or if Galess thrust forward. She wasn't sure if she eagerly took the cock between her lips or if Galess took charge and used her the way she so sweetly had begged to be used. Her silly bimbo brain didn't know the difference.

All she was conscious of were her sensitive lips locking around Galess's sweet bimbo cock. All she was conscious of was that sweet bimbo cock sliding into her, all the way to her throat. All she was conscious of was beginning to suck without complaint.

Miari's cocksucking lips began to suck, and her eyes closed in bliss. She heard Galess moaning, and glowed with happiness, and sucked harder, letting Galess fuck her throat, licking all around the shaft, desperate beyond measure to be a good girl.

To be made a good girl.

And as the magic fucked her from behind, as Elesma giggled and bounced in her lap, her silken pussy seeming to suck even more eagerly than the flower, as Miari sucked and slurped and licked and drank down the sweet nectar from Galess's sweet bimbo cock, as the two bimbo maids poured praise into her receptive mind—

"Gooood slut!"

"Neeeedy slut"

"Soooo cute"

"Sooooo pretty~"

—Miari mewled and squealed and came and came and came. She drowned in utter ecstasy, sucked and came and obeyed and came and begged and came like a good girl, a good slut, a good needy little bimbo as her bimbo cock was toyed with, her bimbo mind was fucked senseless, her bimbo lips and tongue and cock milked Galess and Elesma alike into orgasm along with her, and all three of them were moaning and squealing in pleasure untold—

—and when Galess pulled out, beaming down at her, and told her to lick her still-dribbling cock clean, Miari nodded, whimpered happily as the tentacles thrust inside her, and did as any good maid would.

And it was so, so sweet.

THE END.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for reading! This was a delightful little commission that went on extra-long because I just had so much fun with the premise. I hope you enjoyed, and feedback is always welcome!