Maid of Honor Pt. 02

Story Info
My ex-girlfriend's wedding weekend.
1.5k words
4.58
10.5k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get a wake up call from Danica. She reminds what to wear as I dress up by myself to drive over to her apartment. She also reminds me to run a few errands so I can get used to being a woman. I drive to the mall, buy a couple of lipsticks and some pantyhose. She needs to know if any guys flirt with me, and how I react. She asks me to drop a couple of things on the floor and see if anyone tries to lookup my dress.

A couple of hours later I get to Danica's apartment. She compliments me on how I look, I show her the lipsticks I bought and she says she likes the colors, and she likes the pantyhose I picked out. She asks if any guy tried to flirt with me. I wasn't sure, there was one guy who started talking to me. Danica asks if he was cute, I say yes

" He complimented my dress and I smiled and said thank you."

Danica says."Ok we will work on your flirting skills. Today we are going to do some last minute shopping. We need to by some accessories like a nice bag to go out with that will hold my makeup, keys, etc. We need some jewelry. Nothing fancy, maybe a ring, a bracelet, or a necklace. We will go out to lunch and you will practice going to the ladies room. We will go to a local bar and see if we can get a guy to buy us a drink."

We go out shopping, I feel more and more comfortable dressed as a woman. She takes me shopping for the last minute accessories. We buy a cute little bag that Danica says will match my bridesmaid dress. She buys me some jewelry. I object to getting my ears pierced so she buys some pretty clip on earrings. We go out for a lite lunch and I go to the ladies room with no incident. We go to a bar, but it is in the middle of the afternoon and not very crowded. A drunk guy comes up to us, but he was annoying and Danica was able to get rid of him. Then a cute guy offers to buy me a drink and we start talking. I get up to go to the ladies room to freshen my lipstick and he touches my butt. I smile and say I will be right back. I think he wants me to go to his hotel room, but I tell him I am busy the rest of the weekend. He takes my phone number and gives me a kiss.

We go back to Danica's apartment, and Lacey calls.

"I just spoke to Candace, Friday we are going to meet at her suite in the hotel and hang out for awhile. Nothing crazy we'll have a few drinks, watch some porn. Brianna will get to meet all the bridesmaids."

So Danica and I chill for a couple of hours. I am getting nervous and having second thoughts, but she calms me down and says. "Just relax, we are going to have a good time, nothing crazy is going to happen, but just in case you get too excited we might have to put your cock in this chastity cage."

We spend the next few hours talking and going over little details. She tells me that her brother really likes me and I blush just like a girl. Just like the night before I drive home dressed as Brianna and call Danica when I get to my apartment.

"Get a good night sleep, see you in the morning."

When I get to Danica's apartment the next morning she has me get undressed.

"You need to take a shower and then shave any body hair you have left."

After I shower Danica proceeds to shave my legs.

"Your stockings will feel amazing with your legs shaved, and your panties will feel even sexier after we have shaved your pussy."

We both get dressed for the party. Danica was right, the feeling of my panties and stockings make me feel like a sexy woman. Danica pours me a drink, then we drive to the hotel. As we take the elevator to Candice's room Danica straightens my wig and compliments me on how pretty I look. Candace's room. is actually a huge suite. Lacey gives me a big hug and introduces me to everyone. "Everybody, this is my maid of honor Brianna. Brianna these are my bridesmaids,.. Catherine and Alison are old friends from highschool, Erin is a friend from work. This is my cousin Ashley, and this is my fiancee's sister Taylor. I knew a couple of her friends, and now I am nervous that someone will recognize me. So we have some food and some drinks. Some of the girls bring gag gifts, the chocolate penis is a big hit as everyone takes a bite out of it. A big dildo gets a few laughs.

Then Candace makes an announcement. "I want to thank everyone for coming tonight to celebrate with the future bride. I brought some videos that i know Lacey the pervert will enjoy. There's, Big cock Lover, A cock in every hole, and Gangbanging the Bride. Everyone has a big laugh. Candace starts the movies, some of your friends are watching, most are just drinking and talking. Catherine and Alison come up to me and start talking. They both say I look familiar and are trying to figure out how they know me. Lacey comes over to see how I am doing and what I think of her friends. I tell you everyone is so nice. Catherine and Alison repeat that they think I look familiar. I am so scared they will figure it out, but I am saved by a knock on the door. Candace opens the door. There are 5 or 6 firemen there. One of them says,"I got a call that there is a fire in the room."

Candace yells, "Yes, over there. Lacey, she's getting married on Sunday, and she's so hot she's on fire."

Then the fireman pulls his pants down and out pops a big dick."Maybe I should cool her off with my big hose." The girls all start cheering as the fireman walks toward Lacey, without thinking she puts his cock in her mouth. Before you can say blowjob, all the firemen are naked. A couple of the bridesmaids grab a couple of the firemen and disappear into the bedroom. I am just watching in shock. Lacey takes another cock in her mouth and another one in her hand. Then she signals me to come over. Still in shock I walk over. Lacey takes the cocks out of her mouth and introduces me to two firemen. "This is my maid of honor, isn't she hot? She loves lipstick blowjobs and getting fucked in the ass. Before she can finish her sentence one of the firemen is kissing me and the other is feeling me up. Then she tells the firemen that she taught me how to suck cock. I am so excited as a fireman pulls out his huge cock and I immediately start sucking on it. I look over at Lacey and she is begging the fireman. "Stick that big hose in my pussy."

The one fireman gets on his phone and makes a call. "The fire is out of control, we need more firemen."

A few minutes later reinforcements show up. 3 firemen and 2 firewomen. Lacey is still getting fucked, I am on the 2nd blowjob when one of the firemen bends me over, pulls down my panties and starts fucking my ass. All around the room there are bridesmaids getting fucked, or getting their pussies licked. Everyone has a cock or a pussy in their mouth. I swallow 2 loads of cum, have another load in my ass, and one on my face. Lacey disappears into the other room, but I can still hear her moaning. An hour later I have lost count of how many men I have fucked or sucked, but I am almost busting out of my cage. Finally the party starts to break up and the firemen and women begin to leave. They all thank Lacey and congratulate her on her upcoming marriage. She thanks Candace for the best bachelorette party ever, and asks her how she found so many guys with such big cocks. Half the girls are passed out, the other half are too tired to go home and we all crash in Candace's room telling stories of the crazy things that Lacey has done in the past.

Lacey says,"Some of those crazy things are suppose to be secrets, but I can honestly say I never had more orgasms in my life. I don't know how many guys fucked me, and to whichever one of you was licking my pussy I just want to say thank you. And let's congratulate Brianna on losing her anal virginity."

Whoever is still awake applauds.