Maid of Honor Pt. 03

Story Info
Night before ex-girlfriend's wedding.
2.4k words
4.71
9.3k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly but surely we start waking up from the wild night before. Lacey and Danica look at me and think that with my clothes all a mess, my wig crooked, and my makeup wearing off I should probably leave before I am recognized as a man. All my female clothes, makeup, etc. are at Danica's so we head to her apartment. I am a little sore from the night before. Danica is a little hungry and wants to stop for breakfast. She puts some lipstick on me, straightens out my wig and we stop at a diner, hoping nobody realizes I am a guy. We get some looks, and we share a laugh because a couple of the customers are firemen. We talk about the night before. Danica is proud of the way I pulled off being a woman, but then admits that she stopped paying attention to me after she got busy with some fireman.

We finish breakfast and go to Danica's apartment. She suggests we take a nap for a couple of hours, then relax and get ready for the rehearsal dinner. Later we have a few hours to talk. Mostly we talk about the bachlorette party and how much fun we had. She gives me a few more feminine tips and is a little concerned that Catherine and Alison are suspicious of me. Maybe we can have Lacey find a couple of the groomsmen to distract them. Danica asks what my plans are after the wedding.

"I don't really know.I have a job and friends so I guess I need to be a guy, but I do like the feeling when I am dressed, I mean who doesn't like the feeling of sexy lingeree or the looks I get from guys when I wear slutty lipstick. I don't exactly get laid a lot as a guy."

Danica says,"Well anytime you want or need to dress as a woman I will always help you. I love shopping with you, and I think we can have fun going out and picking up guys."

I ask about Lacey's fiance. Danica says," Steve's really nice, he loves Lacey, makes a lot of money, and has a big cock."

She asks how I feel about seeing Lacey getting married.

" I have mixed emotions, we went thru a lot when we were dating, but to be honest, I will be too nervous to worry about it."

Then Danica says,"Let's talk about the wedding party. You met the bridesmaids. They are all really nice, most of them are married or have steady boyfriends, so I doubt they will be flirting with the groomsmen. OK, let's talk about the groomsmen. Jim is the best man. He is really cute and has a big cock, but is a bit of an ass. He likes to talk about all the girls he's fucked. He only cares about getting laid so don't take everything he says seriously. A couple of the groomsmen, Mark and Greg are old friends of Steve. I think they are both married, and they seem nice, but they are also guys who like to brag about sexual episodes. Roger and Charlie are Steve's cousins. They both seem nice Charlie is very shy. He is definitely a virgin, and he may be gay. Roger is nice, but he is always trying to get Charlie laid."

It's now time to get dressed for the rehearsal dinner.

"Ok Brianna it's time for you to get ready, let's see what you can do without my help."

I pick out a matching pair of a pink lacy panties and pink bra. A really pretty pink mini skirt and some thigh high black stockings. Some mascara, eye shadow and lipstick.

Danica is so impressed. "You look so beautiful, I think you should live as a woman. You can live with me as my sister."

Danica has booked a hotel room where the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception will be,just in case we need to get away and freshen up.

We check into the hotel. We get a lot of looks from the men in the lobby and Danica says. "What's the matter, you never saw 2 hot girls check into a hotel before?" Then she squeezes my boobs as a joke. We get to our room, Danica freshes up her makeup and we go downstairs. As we head to the rehearsal I realize that there are others who know who I am, some old friends, Lacey's brother.

Lacey tells me, "Don't be nervous, nobody will recognize you" Then she introduces me to her fiancee. "Steve, this is my maid of honor Brianna."

Steve says," Lacey, you were right, she is hot. And I say. "Thanks, but not as hot as Lacey."

So all the bridesmaids and groomsmen gather in the back waiting for instructions of the order that we will march in. Nobody is talking about the bachlorette party. I guess whatever happens at bachlor and bachlorette parties stay there.

As we stand around waiting Lacey comes up to me and thanks me for becoming Brianna.

Then she tells me. "The best man thinks you are hot. He has the biggest cock I have ever seen.. He can be an asshole. Don't believe everything he says, but he loves anal and I strongly suggest you at least suck his cock tonight while his wife is not around."

Finally we start the rehearsal. 5 groomsmen walk in with the 5 bridesmaids, then a couple of flower girls. Then I walk down with the best man. Then your fiancee, then a pause and you walk down. The wedding planner says a few words..yada, yada, yada. Who has the rings etc. Then we rehearse it one more time. This time the best man holds my hand as we walk. I know he may be an asshole, but he is so cute that when he squeezes my hand I get excited. A few more instructions from the wedding planner, then she says. "Ok, see you tomorrow, enjoy dinner." At dinner Catherine and Alison are still staring at me trying to figure out how they know me, but Lacey sends a couple of the groomsmen over to distract them. Then one of Lacey's old friends also think she knows me. I tell her I was your college roommate Brianna, but she thinks she met Brianna and she remembers her looking differently. Lacey jumps in and says. "I think we were all a little drunk that night, and I think you might have a better memory of Brianna's brother and your make out session in our dorm room." Everyone seems to be having a good time and Jim finally comes over to talk to me.

"It's a little noisy in here, let's go somewhere a little quieter. We got in the hallway and we start talking. He holds my hand and starts telling me how pretty I am. Then we start making out and I am getting so turned on. I feel the bulge in his pants. He is hard as a rock. Then he starts bragging about his cock, and how often he had sex with Lacey.

"I remember when her boyfriend Larry was out of town one weekend, I must have fucked her a dozen times. And another time she snuck out of their apartment, sucked my cock in my car, and then went back and made out with Larry."

I know I should be upset, but feeling that hard cock has me too excited.

"I hear you like to exaggerate and can be an asshole sometimes. Aren't you married?"

"No, I am still looking for that special woman who I can spend the rest of my life with, and I think I have found her. I know we haven't known each other that long, but I think I love you."

I know he is full of shit, but as we make out and I'm feeling his giant cock I am getting feelings I never had before. Just then you and Danica find me.

"Lacey, we've been looking for you. I have the speech Brianna wrote for you to give at the wedding, I have to leave now so I will give it to Danica so you can practice it later. And if you are planning to suck Jim's cock you should fix your lipstick."

So I go to the ladies room with Danica. I give Jim a big kiss and tell him I will be right back. In the ladies room I freshen up my lipstick and tell Danica that Jim said he loved me and he wants to get serious with me. Danica tells me," Don't let the cuteness and the huge cock fool you, but if you give him a blowjob I want the juicy details. Don't get back to our room too late, we have a busy day tomorrow."

Meanwhile Lacey is talking to Jim, and he says,"Tomorrow you will be a married woman, how about 1 more taste of this huge cock."

Lacey politely says no thanks. "Take care of Brianna, she really likes you."

I come back from the ladies room. Jim compliments my cock sucking lipstick and tells me how much he missed me. Lacey and Danica smile and leave. "Have fun, see you tomorrow."

Jim and I start making out again. He presses me against the wall. I can feel his giant hard on and I start to moan.

"Let's go to your room." Jim says.

"We can't, I am sharing a room with Danica, how about your room?"

Jim comes up with some lame excuse, but says,"We can use Roger's room.'

I say ok, but am a little confused when Jim says Roger and his wife want to watch.

"It will be hot, and besides it will spice up their sex life. It's either that or my car."

I want his cock so bad that I agree. We go to Roger's hotel room and I am introduced to his wife Danielle. She is pretty hot, but doesn't look like she is into this. It is clearly Jim or Roger's idea. Jim and I start making out again, he finally takes his pants down. All I can say is WOW, it's even bigger than I imagined. I wasn't the only one impressed. Danielle is practically drooling. As I start sucking on Jim's cock, Danielle says to Roger. "Now that's a cock, and when Brianna is done with it I want to suck it." Roger objects, but Danielle says,"This is my room either I suck Jim's cock or you do. Things are getting a little weird, but I am sucking on a huge cock and couldn't be happier. A few minutes later Danielle tells Jim...I want to see you cum on Brianna's face. Almost on cue, Jim takes his cock out of my mouth and cums on my face. I sit there for a minute and then excuse myself to go to the ladies room and wash my face and go back to my room. Danielle stops me and says,"No, Roger will lick the cum off your face while I suck on Jim's cock."

Amazingly, Jim's cock is hard again, and as much as I want to suck it again, or put it in my ass, it is clearly Danille's turn. Thinking my job is done here and it is getting late I try to go back to my room. Danielle takes Jim's cock out of her mouth for a minute. Jim suggests I suck Roger's cock. I am still horny, and I will do almost anything Jim says. I ask,"What shade of lipstick should I wear?

That's when Danielle says,"Put on the hot red lipstick, but instead of sucking Roger's tiny cock I want you to lick my pussy." Roger complains. "What about me?"

Danielle says,"Video tape it, maybe you will learn something about eating pussy."

This is getting crazy, but I pull down Danielle's panties. She had a shaved pussy, and pretty soon it has red lipstick traces on it. I stick my tongue in her pussy. Danielle is dripping wet, I continue licking her pussy and I stick a couple of fingers in. She is moaning so loud as she is sucking on Jim's cock. Moments later Jim cums in Danielle's mouth, and a few seconds later Danielle starts screaming as she cums. Jim gets dressed, and he and I start to leave. I have mixed emotions. I didn't get my ass fucked, but I was happy that I licked some pussy and made Danielle cum. Although I am guessing Jim's big cock had more to do with her getting excited than my tongue did. But she did stop me on the way out and ask me if I ever considered being a lesbian.

"Maybe, what about you?"

"I think about it, but I enjoy a big cock."

Then she kisses me on the lips and says"See you tomorrow."

Jim walks me to my room, gives me a kiss and sticks his tongue my mouth one more time. He tells me he will call me later and he wishes me a good night.

So I go into my room and Danica is still awake. She gives me my maid of honor speech that Brianna had written. I tell her about my crazy night.

"Holy shit, you've been a woman for less than a week and you've had more sex than I've had in the last 6 months." We laugh a little then Danica gets serious for a minute.

"Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day. I have to help all the bridesmaids with hair and makeup, then we have pictures, the ceremony, the reception, your speech, etc. You will be on your own most of the time, but I know you can do it. You have done a great job as a woman."

I thank her for the kind words.

"One last thing, weddings and alcohol make guys horny. Anyone can get laid if you are horny and a cute guy with a big cock talks to you, grabs your boobs or pussy. BUT try getting laid by a shy guy who is afraid to talk to you. Tomorrow Lacey and I want you to try to have sex with Charlie. I am not saying you can't suck other cocks, but if you can take someone's virginity you have become a real woman. Now let's get some sleep."