Maid to Order Ch. 03

Story Info
Bill tricks Michele and forces her to have sex with him.
3.4k words
4.34
29.4k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,973 Followers

Michele lay on her bed sobbing. She felt confused and defiled.

Michele's alter ego Mick had spent many years in the army, he knew how to fight and would never allow himself to be coerced or forced into doing anything he didn't want to. But when he transformed into Michele, all of his resilience training and self-defence mechanisms seemed to have disappeared with his male alter ego. She gathered her thoughts and relived the previous night's events...

Her father in law Bill had tried to console her.

"There, there darling. Your secret is safe with me. We just have to come to a suitable arrangement, that's all," was what he had said to her and had pressed himself against the trembling transvestite and put his arm around her shoulders.

His free hand found her knee and began to slowly stroke her, slowly progressing up her nylon-clad thigh.

"Bill, what are you doing?" Michele tried to pull away from his embrace.

"You're my father in law for god's sake! I'm still married to your daughter!"

"But I'm not tonight am I? I'm Mike's father in law; not Michele's," Bill replied.

"Tonight Mick isn't here; but the beautiful transvestite Michele is, and she needs to be consoled."

Bill's hand caressed Michele's stocking-clad knee and leaned into her, attempting a kiss. Michele shied away but Bill took her head in his hand pulled her face to his and crushed his lips against hers. Michele struggled, she was strong, lithe and agile but Bill had body mass and determination on his side. He pressed his lips against the trembling transvestite and kissed her.

Michele felt her resolve slip away, she allowed Bill to kiss her but she was not responsive, she was experiencing too many emotions and was so confused that she just surrendered. Bill slid his tongue over Michele's lips, exploring her mouth, teasing her gums. His erection tented his trousers and he began to groan as his excitement built. Michele's lack of response did not weaken his resolve; to some extent he found it arousing.

Michele felt Bill's tongue exploring her mouth but she was so dazed that she didn't care; it was neither arousing nor revolting; it just was. Her conscious was fully absorbed in the enormity of being found out as a crossdresser and the likely consequences. What Bill was doing to her was only really happing in the periphery of her consciousness.

But not for Bill. No. His lust was awakening, he took Michele's ambivalence to be acquiescence and his hand slid further up her thigh and began to explore the dark welt of her stocking-top. Bill had a real fetish for stockings and his fingers explored the gauzy nylon and the soft creamy skin above the welt. His cock was now turgid and needed to be released from his pants but how could he achieve this with one hand pulling Michele's face to his whilst the other explored her sexy thighs?

"Fuck it!" Bill grunted and released Michele.

She fell back on the lounge, the hem of her skirt riding high on her thighs and her lipstick smeared on her lips. She was still traumatised and non-responsive; unaware of her surroundings. She was thinking only of the implications of being outed. Her job was in jeopardy, as was her standing in the family and community should word get out that she was a transvestite. And what was 'a suitable arrangement'? What did Bill mean by that?

Bill topped off Michele's wineglass and handed it to her and she slurped the dark red liquid down. Bill polished off his own glass and began to undress, first he took off his shoes and socks and then his shirt and trousers. He was dressed only his yellowed saggy underpants and vest when Michele came to her senses and realised exactly what Bill was doing.

"What the fuck Bill? You don't possibly think..."

Bill fell on Michele, her wineglass clattered to the carpet as his body collided with hers. Michele was forced back on the couch by Bill's excessive weight; he pressed against her, lying on top of her prone body. Michele beat against his back as once again her pressed his lips to hers and forced his tongue into her mouth. Her struggles only served to arouse him and his hard cock pressed into her groin, rubbing against the lycra blend fabric which excited him further.

"Fuck Bill! Get off me!" Michele mumbled around his invading tongue and she tried to push against him, her hands on his shoulders.

"No Michele! This is our arrangement! You play nice with me or the whole world knows about you!" Bill hissed, struggling against the lithe transvestite who lay underneath him.

"No! No! No!" Michele implored.

Bill had had enough. He slapped Michele across the face; the sound reverberating in the quiet room. Michele was stunned; not only by the force of the blow but by the sheer audacity of her father in law. How could he?

Bill slapped her again and Michele groaned as burning pain stung her cheeks.

Bill fell down on her again and began kissing her, forcing his tongue in her mouth. Michele was stunned but still fought back. Bill forced his knees between her legs and Michele tried to close them but Bill was stronger and forced her legs apart. Her dress prevented her legs from opening too far and Bill became frustrated and reached down and hiked up the hem as Michele struggled against him trying to pull it down.

Bill won out eventually, Michele's dress was hiked above her thighs and Bill was able to position himself on top of her with his chest pushing against her bodice and his legs between hers as he lapped at her face, struggling to kiss the pretty transvestite. Michele was still grappling with him, tossing her head from side to side and writhing and straining to push him off her; her hands beating against his back. She raked her nails down his flanks drawing blood but Bill actually found that exciting.

Michele's consciousness had returned to the here and now and she was acutely aware of what Bill meant by 'an arrangement' and she was not inclined to acquiesce. She tried closing her legs and raking her nails along his back and flanks, she bucked and heaved underneath him. The revolting feel of his hard manhood against her body spurned her on.

Bill slavered at Michele's face, but she shook her head from side to side and struggled beneath him but he actually found her fighting titillating. He pushed his groin down on her and his erect penis found her satin panties and he humped at her mound, pleased to find she had gaffed her penis so it felt like he was humping a satin-clad pussy. Michele bit him and he screamed.

"You fucking bitch!"

Bill slapped her hard, then again, then again. Michele stopped struggling; his wine-scented breath panted into her face.

"You better fucking stop this shit Michele!"

Michele collapsed on the lounge, the fight taken from her for the moment.

"That's better. You better behave bitch or this is only going to get worse," Bill panted.

"Let's have a drink and a smoke and talk this out sensibly," Bill purred and lifted himself from the prone crossdresser.

Michele's makeup was smeared, her stockings had laddered and her wig was askew. She sat up and set her wig back in place; drawing herself away from Bill into the corner of the lounge. Bill picked up her glass from the floor and poured more wine and lit cigarettes for both them. Michele thought he looked pathetic sitting there in his stained underpants and vest, his cock pushing at the yellowed cotton front of his briefs.

"Michele, you need to realise that I have all the power now," Bill picked up his trousers and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

Michele puffed her cigarette and gulped at her wine; curled up supine in the corner of lounge. Bill fumbled with his phone and then held it out showing Michele the video he had taken of her through the window. Although Michele seldom had visitors since her separation; the front room of her townhouse would be recognisable to most of her family, even though it had been renovated and Bill would of course swear that the person cavorting around in drag was Mick.

"Now if I was to show this to your family and workmates or post it on Youtube identifying you, can you imagine the repercussions?" Bill grinned.

Michele blanched.

"I'm not going to have sex with you Bill! I'm not going to be your Linda!" she hissed.

"Of course not Michele; what do you take me for? I just want a little slap and tickle, a few kisses and maybe a rub here and there," Bill winked at her and Michele paled at the thought.

"What does a little slap and tickle involve Bill?" Michele asked, nervously puffing her cigarette.

"A bit of kissing, a bit of foreplay, that's all," Bill sucked at his wine draining the glass.

"Why don't I pour us something a little smoother, a scotch and dry perhaps while you go and fix your makeup and make yourself beautiful; not that you don't look absolutely stunning right now."

Despite her revulsion, Michele couldn't help but feel complimented. The chance to get away from him for a little bit while she fixed her makeup and had time to think was appealing.

"No more rough stuff Bill," Michele whimpered; her voice hoarse with exertion.

"No more rough stuff Michele I promise. And I apologise for my brutish behaviour; it's just that you are so beautiful and sexy and you know, the missus has just about given up on sex," the lie slid easily off his tongue.

"Ok Bill, I'm not promising anything, but I'll go and fix my makeup and dress and come back and we talk about it," Michele replied, any excuse at the moment to escape his presence seemed a godsend.

"Ok luv, you make yourself pretty and I'll pour the drinks," Bill smiled but Michele trusted him not at all.

Michele retired to the bedroom and fixed her makeup. This was real conundrum for her; she wanted to restore the damage Bill had done to her makeup but she also knew that making herself look attractive was likely to get him excited again. She finished applying lipstick and decided to change her laddered stockings. She had put so much effort into looking like a becoming femme fatalé that she was not going to let Bill spoil the part of her existence that she had only recently cultivated. She thought about Bill's expectation of 'slap and tickle' and resolved herself to the fact that she was going to have to somehow sate Bill's desires without degrading herself.

She had listened to Bill's story about how he had become infatuated with transvestites after his interlude with Linda in Manchester and decided that she could put up with a little foreplay and if she had to, she could get him off with her hand. She admitted to herself that deep in her psyche she was flattered that Bill found her alluring and she was well aware of what some crossdressers got up to sexually; but that wasn't what crossdressing was about for her. Sure she almost always masturbated whilst dressed but she didn't fantasise about a man having sex with her!

Perhaps a bit of snogging and rubbing in the required place would be enough to placate him until she could confront him as Mike and have a man to man conversation.

She slipped off her heels and went to the drawer and took out a pair of stocking still in their wrapping. She lifted her dress and unhooked her laddered hose from the garters and took them off and rolled up one of the fresh stockings and slid it up her leg, clipping it to the garter and then she did the same with the other. She smoothed the silky hosiery and removed any wrinkles and straightened the seams, staining in front of the mirror to get it right.

Bill burst through the door looking quite pathetic in his stained Y-fronts and vest. He held two large whisky glasses filled with golden liquid.

"What the fuck Bill!" Michele exclaimed.

"Come on darling I was watching you change your stockings and I have to say that if I didn't know what I do, I would have thought you were an attractive mature woman dressing for a night out," he winked at her and plonked himself down on the bed.

Michele was not immune to flattery and she smiled at him.

"No more silly business Bill," she warned but took the proffered drink.

Bill had stuffed a packet of Park Drive and his lighter in the waistband of his briefs and he dropped them on the bed. After taking a gulp of his drink he put it on the bedside table and lit them both another ciggy. He patted the bedspread beside him.

"Come on love, have a drink and smoke with me and we can talk some more," he smiled.

It was obvious to Michele that Bill was well under the influence of drink and she thought she would now have the upper hand if he did anything she wasn't agreeable to.

"My god you look so lovely dressed like that," Bill slurred.

Michele parked her derriere on the bed a respectable distance from Bill and accepted the proffered cigarette and whisky. She took a sip of the golden liquid and a drag of the cigarette.

"So about this slap and tickle Bill. I've given it some thought and despite your despicable behaviour I'll let you feel me up and kiss me," that's as far as I'm willing to go tonight.

"I need time to think about this," Michele said and took a long hard pull on her drink.

Bill leaned into Michele and gently pulled her face to his.

"Ok darling, whatever you say," he kissed her tenderly this time and Michele responded.

This was ok Michele thought, he's behaving himself.

They kissed tenderly and Bill eased himself closer and embraced her. Michele acquiesced, they were kissing mouth to mouth but both of them had their hands full with cigarettes and drinks; it was like two teenagers kissing for the first time.

Then Bill put his drink down on the bedside table and put his cigarette in the ashtray. Michele held her drink and smoke away from them as she chastely kissed him back.

Bill moved in closer and kissed her harder and Michele tried to break the kiss; it was once again getting out of hand.

"Come on luv," Bill gasped into her mouth.

"Take it easy Bill," she whispered and kissed him chastely.

"Take it easy! Take it easy! Take this easy you tranny bitch!" Bill bellowed.

He swiped Michele's drink from her hand and the glass shattered on the floor; her cigarette cartwheeled across the room, sparks flying.

"You take this easy!" he growled.

He grabbed Michele and wrestled her down on the bed. Her seventy kilo frame was no match to his one hundred and ten kilo mass of muscle and fat.

He dragged her into the middle of the bed and pushed her down on her knees so that her head was buried in the pillows and her buttocks were raised invitingly.

Michele screamed but there was no one to hear; she had shut down her house so she could crossdress with impunity.

Bill lifted Michele's dress exposing her creamy thighs, knickers and stocking-tops.

He tore at her panties as Michele writhed beneath him; holding her down with the weight of his body.

Michele knew what was about to happen; she wasn't stupid. She's seen enough internet porn about guys fucking crossdressers; she'd even wanked over it herself occasionally. But this was different; it was her virginity she was about to lose. She was filled with trepidation but deep, deep, inside of herself, she wondered if she was going to succumb to her desires to having sex while she was crossdressed. But this was not what she had ever imagined it would be like. It was not going to be her fat, repulsive father in law who deflowered her. She tried to push herself up but his weight held her down on the bed. Then she felt her knickers tear.

Bill pawed at Michele's panties until they were nothing but tatters; her tight bud was exposed and his cock throbbed in anticipation. He dropped his dirty skivvies and his erect penis sprang free. He spat in his hand and coated his hard phallus with spittle and then gobbed onto Michele's bottom and rubbed the saliva into her puckered anus.

Michele felt the spit being rubbed into her sphincter and wriggled harder; then she felt a searing pain.

Bill positioned his cock, now dribbling pre-seminal fluid, at the entrance to Michele's anus; it was difficult with her wriggling beneath him but the feel of her writhing body was actually stimulating and he was concerned he might ejaculate before he could fuck her.

He pushed his groin forward with all his might and his cock slid inside Michele's tight anus right up to hilt.

"Oh god!" he groaned

"Oh god!" Michele moaned.

Bill thrust, once, twice, three times and then ejaculated deep inside Michele bowels. He ground against her and howled as the most intense orgasm washed over him. His groin pushed against her soft buttocks as his seed spurted from his pulsing penis deep inside the sexy transvestite.

Although she had never experienced it before; Michele knew the mechanics of anal sex. She knew that a properly stimulated prostate could invoke an orgasm in the receiver. And that's exactly what happened.

Despite the initial pain when her anus was penetrated, Bills engorged member hit that sweet spot and Michele spilled her seed into her tattered knickers. She felt disgusted and defiled but she couldn't deny the intensity of her orgasm; it was truly the most exciting sexual feeling she had ever experienced.

Bill lay panting on top of Michele and then he lifted himself off her. He smiled as he watched some of his issue dribble from her bruised sphincter.

"There you cow! How's that for slap and tickle," he cackled as he hiked up his stained Y-fronts.

Michele lay on the bed exhausted; she was panting with exertion. She was also weeping; not so much because of the pain but because of the humiliation.

She heard Bill clattering around in the lounge room then she heard his footsteps approaching and she began to tremble, hoping he wasn't going to violate her again.

"I'll let myself out luv. Thanks for the fuck and I'll be back to see you soon," Bill sniggered.

Michele continued to lie on the bed as she heard Bill leave. Eventually she stopped sobbing and fell asleep.

She woke up early, dazed and confused but began to sob as she relived the previous night's events.

"Stop it you sissy cunt!" Michele said to herself contemptuously.

She got up off the bed and glanced at herself in the mirror. Her dress was still hiked up and she could see her panties were just tattered rags. The front of them was stained with her own semen and she blushed as she recalled how she had enjoyed the massive orgasm even though she detested the man who had invoked it. Her stockings were laddered and torn but they could wait for now as she stepped into a fresh pair of panties, quickly brushed her hair and fixed her makeup. Michele was so comfortable being dressed as a woman after work and weekends that she didn't even consider dressing as a man.

She cleaned up the spilled drink, broken glass and cigarette ends in the bedroom and in the lounge. She was putting the glasses in the sink when she heard a knock at the door. She stood stock-still for what seemed like an eternity but there was no follow up knock.

She kicked off her heels so she would make no noise and padded to the door in her stocking feet. She looked through the peephole but there was no one outside. There was a large package on the doorstep however.

Michele opened the door a crack, saw the coast was clear and dragged the package inside. It was just a large brown paper-wrapped parcel that had little weight to it. She took it to the table and opened it.

She gasped when she saw the contents. It was a black satin maid's uniform, trimmed with white lace. There was a matching cap and a white nylon and lace apron and a packet of expensive black stockings. Michele picked up the white card accompanying the garments. It read:

'For when next we meet,

xxx

Bill'

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,973 Followers