Maid to Order Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michele bore down on Bill, impaling herself on his shaft and wriggled her buttocks as her orgasm shook her body. Her own penis, only semi-erect, but freely leaking pre-seminal fluid suddenly spasmed and she flooded the front of her satin knickers. The hot sticky pool of semen saturated her knickers and soaked through the satin and began to drip down onto her thighs, staining her dark stocking welts.

Bill pulled Michele down on to his penis as he shuddered with the paroxysm of pure pleasure radiating from his groin, travelling upward through his body. As he ejaculated streams of hot semen deep into Michele's bowels, he shuddered and groaned.

They both slowly came down from their orgasms and as their shuddering and moaning subsided. Michele leaned forward and kissed Bill gently on the lips and when Bill responded, the kiss became hot and feverish as the last dribble of Bill's issue was deposited deep inside Michele and the last trickle of her semen expelled into her panties.

They kissed for a few minutes neither of them saying anything until the afterglow of the sex began to slowly dissipate.

"How's that for slap and tickle," Michele rasped, still recovering form her intense orgasm.

Bill lay panting beneath her and Michele extricated herself from him. Some of his spend leaked from her anus into her panties, which she found surprisingly delightful.

She climbed off the bed and went over to the wardrobe and released the camera from its stand. She held it up so Bill could see it.

"Now let's talk about these lodging arrangements," she smiled.

To be continued...

12