Maid to Order Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nylons. Michele Nylons," she responded rummaging in her purse for tissues.

"Appropriate I suppose," Karen quipped, taking the proffered ball of tissues and doing her best to wipe her crotch.

Michele had more mess to clean up than Karen. Her spunk had not only soaked her tights and panties, there were specks on her dress, which she dabbed at with the tissues. They helped each other adjust their clothing, Michele had difficulty gaffing herself but eventually was able to tuck her penis under her and put the Tampax panty-liner back in place, pulling her panties tight to hold it there.

They inspected each other, pulling and straightening hems and tights. Michele's dress had a few spots on the front that were quickly drying but would need attention so as not to stain; Karen looked as prim and proper as she had when they had entered the cubicle. They both reapplied makeup.

"So what now?" Karen asked, her eyebrows raised.

"Well. Err. Oh this is difficult," Michele looked a little embarrassed.

"Cough it up girl," Karen.

"Fuck it! I'll just say it. Would you like a threesome?" Michele asked.

Karen looked incredulous.

"Oh my god! You basically trap me in this cubicle, force yourself on me, and then ask for a menage au trois!" she gasped.

"Well, I'm sorry, I err, oh fuck!" Michele stammered.

Karen burst into laughter.

"You mean with you and that handsome hunk you walked in here with?"

"You bet honey! I haven't had a good shag in ages and I would really like to get to know this little girl a lot better," Karen smiled and reached under Michele's dress to pat her deflated penis.

Michele beamed. She opened her purse and scribbled on a piece of paper.

"My number and hotel room. We're staying here," she held out the paper and Karen took it.

"Tonight at eight?" Michele asked.

Karen pulled Michele into her arms and kissed her; then she opened the door and patted Michele on her bottom.

"Ok, you go first honey; I'll make like I'm cleaning up in here and leave after you," Karen said.

"I'll be there at eight sharp and call you before I come up to your room," she winked and pushed Michele out of the cubicle.

Michele blew Karen a kiss, turned on her heels and walked out of the fitting rooms like she was walking on air.

Bill was waiting anxiously outside and when he saw Michele's beaming smile he grinned. Michele sidled up to him and put her arm though his and rested her head on his shoulder.

"We're on," she blew in his ear.

Later that night in the hotel room, Karen Grayson looked magnificent sitting on the bed. She was wearing a red satin bustier, black fully-fashioned stockings, red satin panties, and black high-heels with heavy makeup. Her new hairstyle framed her pretty face nicely and she had accessorised with silver jewellery.

"I've never done anything like this before," she said nervously sipping champagne.

"But then again I've never wanked off a tranny in the fitting rooms either," she laughed nervously.

Karen had arrived at exactly eight o'clock and after being introduced to Bill she had gone directly to the ensuite and came out thirty minutes later looking sublimely sexy.

Michele was dressed for the occasion too. She wore matching black satin panties, suspender belt and bra, flesh-toned sheer stockings, red high heels, lashings of makeup and perfume, and had also accessorised with silver.

Bill was naked except for a shave coat; his erection proudly protruding. He had freshly showered and shaved and applied after-shave and deodorant.

"It's our first threesome too," Michele smiled.

She wasn't gaffed and her excitement was evident by the tenting of her panties and the slowly expanding wet patch.

"So are you two a couple? Do you live together?" Karen asked.

Michele sat down beside Karen and took a gulp of her own champagne and explained her and Bill's current situation, omitting the blackmail and the unpleasantness of their first sexual encounter. She also did not disclose that Bill was technically her father in law; although divorce for both of them was pending.

"Fuck! How amazing!" Karen observed.

"Well its convenient," Michele smirked.

"Ok, bugger all this talking; I'm so horny and I want to fuck you both," Bill chimed in.

"Men! So impatient!" Michele quipped and she and Karen laughed together.

Michele took Karen's glass and placed it on the nightstand and began to kiss Karen passionately. Karen was slow to respond; she was nervous with Bill in the room but she soon shed her misgivings and began to respond. Michele kissed Karen's neck and her tongue slowly traced its way down to Karen's breasts. Michele freed Karen's firm white orbs and sucked and nibbled her nipples.

"Oh god that is so good," Karen gasped.

Bill had climbed onto the bed behind Michele and Karen and turned Karen's face to his and kissed her while Michele continued to caress Karen's nipples with her tongue. Between them they placed Karen on her back on the bed, her head resting on the pillows. Michele moved down Karen's body and eased her panties aside and began to explore the dewy folds of her labia while Bill kept kissing her.

Karen was moaning with delight. Bill knelt on the bed beside Karen's head and offered her his cock and she turned her head on the pillows and swallowed the offering. She sucked on Bill's engorged phallus while Michele's tongue lapped at her clitoris.

Michele's cock distended her panties and she freed it from its silken trap and rubbed it on Karen's gossamer-clad leg as she sucked and slathered at Karen's sodden minge. Michele worked her way back up Karen's body and she heard a sigh of disappointment when Michele ceased to lap her clitty. This was soon followed by a gasp of rapture as Michele slid her erect penis deep inside Karen's sodden cunt.

Michele fucked Karen in the missionary position and Karen raised her legs to better accommodate Michele and to rub her stockinged calves against Michele's flanks. Michele fucked Karen harder whilst Karen suckled Bill's throbbing cock.

Michele felt her orgasm approaching and began to fuck Karen with hard, quick strokes, ensuring the shaft of her penis stimulated Karen's clitoris. Karen raked her heels along Michele's back, pulling Michele against her body. She gasped around the hard cock invading her mouth, which she sucked and slavered gleefully.

They all came together. Michele exploded deep inside Karen's hot, slick cunt; her semen flooding Karen's quivering vagina as Bill emptied himself into Karen's mouth, forcing her to swallow the musky offering. Karen was quivering with pleasure as her own orgasm erupted; she wrapped her arms and legs around Michele, grinding her body against the sexy transvestite.

The three of them gasped, groaned and writhed with pleasure until they were all spent.

Fifteen minutes later they were once again lying on the bed sipping champagne. Bill was idly stroking and tweaking Karen's erect nipples while Michele lazily ran her fingernails along Bill's slowly thickening erection. Karen was stroking Michele's semi-erect penis through her gauzy panties.

"My god; are you two getting hard again?" Karen smiled.

"Sure babe; you've heard of Viagra right?" Michele lowered her face to Karen's and tenderly kissed her.

Bill put down his champagne glass.

"I'm fucking Karen this time Michele!" he proclaimed.

"Yes dear you are; and she's sucking my cock," Michele took Karen's glass and put it aside.

"Who says I'm doing any of that?" Karen teased, then she opened her legs for Bill and her mouth for Michele.

The End.

12