Maid to Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana circled around, lightly swirling the feathers over Christine's naked ass. How could such a tender caress feel so imperious? Christine tensed up as she felt the feathers increasingly focus on the center of her ass, repeated moving up and down over her crack.

"Bend forward."

By the time she registered what Ana had commanded, Christine's body had already complied. She placed her hands on the desk in front of her. Yet, Ana wasn't quite satisfied. She pressed on Christine's lower back, instigating an arching posture. Christine knew this pose presented an enticing view of her most intimate parts. Glorious humiliation ran through her veins when Ana stepped back to take in the explicit display of Christine's ass and pussy.

Then Ana returned and resumed her caress. Christine marveled at the delicate sensation of the feathers. Ana swirled over Christine's ass, and at first the feathers touch against Christine's exposed openings seemed incidental. But Ana homed in, and soon Christine found herself panting at the touch of feathers against her most sensitive spots.

Christine flinched when she suddenly felt the caress of something harder. She gasped as she realized Ana had turned the duster around and was now caressing Christine with the handle, moving it up and down between her cheeks. This was crazy, she thought. Sure, Christine's body was on fire, begging for stimulation. But if Ana was about to do what Christine thought, then surely that was too much!

And yet, Christine didn't want to call quits on this insanity. Deep down, she knew she had long since yielded up her pride. When she felt the handle grace her puckered hole, she responded instinctively and pressed her upper body flat against the desk. Whatever Ana wished to do with her, Christine was ready.

To Christine's surprise, Ana suddenly removed the handle. Christine found herself disappointed that the humiliating intrusion had stopped. But she wasn't left alone for long. Ana parted Christine's cheeks with a steady grip and spit straight at Christine's asshole. Christine yelped. She couldn't tell whether Ana's indecent act was to assert her authority or to make sure Christine was properly prepared. All Christine knew was that she had never felt so dominated in her life. And she loved it. Eyes closed, she waited for Ana to do as she pleased.

Ana returned the handle, slowly circling Christine's lubricated rim. Christine held her breath as she focused on the sensation. Ever so gently, Ana pressed the tip of the handle against Christine's increasingly craving opening. Christine relaxed, and marveled at the sensation of the delicate insertion. Ana quickly retracted the handle, but not for long. Teasingly, she repeatedly penetrated Christine with the tip. Christine found herself pushing back, pleading for more.

Christine's mouth fell open in a silent scream when Ana granted her wish, pushing the handle inside Christine's ass in a slow but steady motion. Christine's head was spinning with lust. The remnants of her dignity screamed she shouldn't be doing this. She shouldn't want to. But she did, and there was no point trying to make sense of it. All that mattered was that Ana wanted to subject Christine to this humbling act.

Ana moved the handle to and fro, expertly toying Christine's sensitive opening. Christine had pleasured her ass countless times before, but this time Ana was doing it. That made the thrill a million times stronger. Christine greedily pushed back against the handle to get it deep inside her. What a sight she must be, ass in the air with the feather duster rocking back and forth like a plumed bunny tail.

Christine lost her sense of time as Ana continued to fuck her. Any remnants of reluctance were long gone, and Christine moaned uncontrollably. Bravely, she forced her eyes out of hiding and looked back over her shoulder.

And there was Ana with a fierce look on her face, domineeringly thrusting the handle in and out of Christine's yielded ass. And just like the time Ana caught Christine fucking herself, the maid had that hint of excitement in her eyes that filled Christine with joy.

"Go on, do it," Ana said.

And just like that, Christine came. She screamed out ecstatically, her ass squeezing tight around the handle. The humbling experience of climaxing before a spectator amplified the intensity. And it wasn't just any spectator—it was her adored maid. Even through the peak of her quakes, Christine forced herself to keep looking at Ana. The strict gaze that stared back rode Christine deeper into elation.

Ana gently fucked Christine through the aftershocks. When Christine stopped shivering, she slowly removed the handle. Christine was deeply affected by the experience, and for lack of better options, she collapsed on the floor. And even as she regained her control, she felt strangely content with what she had done. With Ana towering over her, Christine didn't lower her head in shame. Instead she looked up, hopeful for Ana's approval.

Ana rewarded her with a pleased smirk. Ceremoniously, she lifted the gold chain from Christine's neck. With the feather duster in one hand and the key to Christine's secret cabinet dangling from the other, Ana turned and walked away, leaving Christine spent and confused on the floor.

"Go to bed, Senhora," Ana said, not turning back. "No more play for a while now."

Ch. 4. A new normal

Christine walked slowly across her living room with just a hint of exaggerated swagger to her hips. In a sexy business suit and with her blonde hair neatly arranged, she looked like she normally did for her bi-weekly rituals. And that was the purpose. Or at least that's what she assumed it was. Ana's instructions had been very brief.

A week and a day had passed since the night Ana used the handle on Christine's ass. Like flicking a switch, all had gone back to the old normal the following morning. There were no clothes laid out for Christine, no instructions and no insinuations. Christine's kids returned from their father, and Ana went to see her friend Camilla for the weekend, leaving without acknowledging anything significant had transpired.

Christine could have internalized that charade if it wasn't for the night with the feather duster. Everything Ana had said and done up until that point could have been written off as a misunderstanding. So what if Ana decided to change her wardrobe when working around the house? Lots of maids had proper uniforms. And so what if Ana helped Christine undress to get some extra clothes for the laundry? They were both women, and Ana came from a culture Christine assumed was more liberal about these sorts of things. And the way Ana had taken control of what Christine was wearing could have been written off as innocent. Ana might just have decided to expedite Christine's busy schedule with yet another helpful task.

But what happened on that momentous night left little room for interpretation. Ana had simply fucked Christine's ass with the maid's prop. And Christine had simply adored it. That had happened.

Now, a week and a day later, Christine hoped for more, but she had no idea what. Tonight would normally be her bi-weekly ceremony of anal indulgence. About this time, she would normally go to see Ana off in the hallway. Now she was going to the maid's bedroom, not sure what to expect.

Christine knocked softly on the door. "Ana? You wanted to see me."

There was no response. Christine knocked again and listened with her ear against the door. Nothing. Wary, she took out the note from where she'd tucked it into her bra to keep Ana's instruction close to her heart. Christine had received the handwritten piece of paper in a sealed envelope at work, and she'd read the words countless times throughout the day. Yet, she read them again.

"Senhora,

When you get home tonight, put on the same clothes you wore two weeks ago on the night I caught you. They will be laid out for you. When dressed, go to my room.

Ana"

The brief and commanding tone was such a contrast to how Ana had acted the past days. The maid's demanding gaze had been planted in Christine's mind when she waited for Ana to come back from Camilla's place the previous weekend. But when Ana came back Sunday evening, Christine could tell the maid was still acting like nothing unusual had happened.

"Hi Mrs. Dahl! Did you have a nice weekend? I had such a great time at Camilla's. We watched another scary movie, and had a bake-off, and we went on a long walk..."

Christine listened as Ana rambled on. The young Latina seemed even more bubbly than usual. It was a warm contrast to the stern aura Ana had while fucking Christine into submission with the feather duster. But apparently they were pretending that hadn't happened. Ana was back in her typical jeans and t-shirt, that too a contrast to the mental images Christine had stored of the maid.

"But it's nice to be back home," Ana said as she stopped her ramblings.

To Christine's surprise, Ana casually hugged her. Christine was caught off guard and it took a long time before she responded and hugged Ana back. It was a tender touch, and Christine felt her body heat up. Ana smiled, and just before she turned to walk to her room, she casually lifted the gold chain out from underneath her t-shirt, leaving the key dangling before Christine's eyes. Images from the night when Ana took it from her flashed through Christine's mind, making her overcome with desire. In silence, she watched as Ana walked away.

Such had the week continued. With Ana's diligent help, Christine took care of business, kids, and social commitments. If it wasn't for that chain around Ana's neck, the previous week might have seemed like a vivid dream. Ana would casually let the key show, and while the young Latina made it look incidental, Christine was convinced it was on purpose.

And something had changed in their relationship. Ana acted sweeter than ever. Affectionate, even. Sure, they had never been particularly formal around the house, but now Ana seemed to lack boundaries. It wasn't just the new normal of greeting Christine with a soft embrace. In passing, Ana would tuck Christine's blonde hair behind her ear or briefly caress the older woman's shoulder.

"What are you watching?" Ana asked as she joined Christine in the TV room one evening.

"Just some murder mystery," Christine said.

"Any good?"

"It's OK. I think the butler did it."

Ana smiled as she took a seat on the couch next to Christine. "Those sneaky servants. Always up to no good."

Christine didn't respond, but she felt herself blush. She wouldn't have thought twice about that comment before. Now she had instant flashbacks to the things Ana had done. To Christine's shock, Ana casually put her hand on hers. Heart racing, Christine stared straight ahead, pretending to focus on the TV. But she had lost the plot. All her attention was concentrated on Ana's electrifying touch. When the show ended, Ana leaned in and hugged Christine before saying goodnight.

Christine cherished each and every one of these tender gestures. And yet, the sweeter Ana was, the more Christine longed to see the stern persona that hid underneath.

Now standing outside Ana's room, Christine re-read the note over and over. It didn't actually say Ana would be in her room, just that Christine should go there. Coming home and finding the door shut, Christine had just assumed Ana would be waiting behind it.

Christine knocked again, a bit harder this time. Slowly, she opened the door.

"Hello?"

Christine peeked inside. Assuring herself no one was there, she slowly tiptoed into Ana's room. It didn't look as tidy as she remembered it. The closet doors were opened, revealing that the closets had been emptied. The pictures of Ana's friends and family were gone. On top of the bed, which was stripped of its bedding, lied packed bags.

Christine grew anxious. What was going on? Had Ana decided to leave after all? This is what Christine foresaw after Ana caught her on the floor with a wall-mounted cock in her ass. Part of her had even hoped Ana would leave and save Christine from humiliation. But a lot had happened since then. Christine had grown to adore the humiliation. And hadn't Ana seemed eager to provide it?

It didn't make any sense. If Ana was leaving, then why on earth would she give Christine the instructions? If this was some strange parting gift, it was a cruel one.

The sound of keys in the front door broke Christine's train of thought. She started erratically stepping in different directions, not sure what to do with herself. If she'd misinterpret Ana's instruction, there was no reason to be in the maid's room. But she couldn't just burst out. Ana would notice. Not knowing quite what to do with herself, Christine waited awkwardly in the middle of the room, chest heaving as she heard steps approaching.

Two things struck Christine when Ana appeared in the door. First, Ana was wearing her coat, the same one she typically put on when leaving for her friend's house. This made Christine worried. Was this a sign Ana was merely picking up her bags to leave? And this time for good?

Secondly, Christine noticed Ana's expression. It was hard to read. Christine could tell it wasn't the bubbly and tender version of Ana that had arrived home. The collected appearance resembled the stern persona Christine had longed for all week, but Ana's eyes lacked the domineering fire. The two women stared at each other in silence. Christine's knees grew weaker by the second.

"Are you moving out?" Christine asked eventually.

Ana drew a slight smile. "Well, kind of, maybe."

"Oh," Christine said, knowing her mortification was showing.

"You see, Senhora," Ana continued. "I've been attracted to you since the day I saw you. But you're my employer, and I decided not to act on it. Everyone knows the power imbalance would be a problem. But then I discovered that under that polished surface hides a submissive slut that needs to be dominated."

The description sounded equal parts factual, humiliating and loving coming from Ana. Christine opened her mouth as if to speak, but she had no idea what she was going to say and was happy when Ana held up her hand.

"It's your decision, Senhora," Ana said, her voice somehow soft and sharp at the same time. "Either we go back to how things used to be and pretend nothing has happened. Or we continue on this path. I will still be your maid and you my employer. But starting tomorrow, I will take you as my lover. It's as simple as that."

"Tomorrow?" Christine asked.

Ana laughed. For a brief moment, the sweet and bubbly girl appeared in her expression.

"Yes," she said, her expression growing controlled again. "Tomorrow we will stay in bed all day. I have longed for your body for a long time, and I want to experience it in every way possible, Senhora. But the tender love will have to wait. Tonight, we will set the record straight."

The Latina moved in close. Christine felt herself tremble as Ana's breath caressed her face.

"You need to show you're ready to be my little slut," Ana whispered, and the domineering fire flared up in her eyes.

Christine yearned to kiss the sweet lips that spoke these flagrant words. She yearned to do whatever Ana wanted.

"If this is what you want, move my things into your bedroom," Ana said, abruptly turning to point at her bags. "I will be staying in there from now on."

Christine was left gaping as Ana left the room. Apparently Ana had decided on an all or nothing deal. No more subtleties or insinuations. No more pretending. Her maid was going to take Christine as a lover. But it wouldn't be a relationship based on equality. They would still have their employer-maid dynamics. And to balance it, Ana would take sexual control over Christine. What kind of life would that be?

Some faint part of Christine wanted to go back to the safety of her old routines. At least then she'd know what her life entailed. It wasn't a bad life at all, and she'd found a way to put a silver lining to her demanding schedule. But that wouldn't cut it anymore. Christine had tasted the wondrous sensation of being under Ana's control, and she would never be able to shake it.

And what Ana was offering was an irresistible package deal. Ana's contradictive personas seemed to amplify each other. The strict and demanding side was such a striking contrast to Ana's otherwise sweet demeanor. And the bubbly and girly side came off even sweeter after Christine experienced Ana's domination. Now Christine was offered it all. All she had to do was jump right in and accept the offer in its entirety. Nothing would ever be the same. And Christine was yearning to find out how.

There were three packed bags on the bed. She lifted the first one and carried it out of Ana's room.

Much like she had done that evening after removing Christine's skirt and blouse under the pretense of needing them for the laundry, Ana stood in the living room and watched as Christine walked by. Strangely, Christine felt more exposed now than when she pranced around in just her undergarments. What she was exposing wasn't her body—it was her will to submit unconditionally to Ana.

Returning for the second bag, Christine stopped in her tracks. The Latina was disrobing, and when the coat fell to the floor, she stood there in full maid costume. To complete the ensemble, she brought out the ruffled headpiece and tied it around her head. The slight smirk made it obvious she was aware of the effect she had on Christine.

When Christine came down for the last bag, she saw that Ana had moved over to the cabinet. An expectant thrill came over Christine when she noticed the drawer where she kept her sextoys was opened. But she didn't say anything. Instead she continued to courtly move Ana's things into their shared bedroom.

Returning back down, Christine had no idea what to do now that she'd showed her compliance. She stopped at the bottom of the stairs and lowered her head. It felt like the right thing to do.

"Come here," Ana commanded.

There was no doubt which of Ana's personas Christine was being treated to. Ana's unwavering gaze made Christine shiver. Her heart fluttered, but her legs obeyed and carried her towards the stoic maid. For what felt like an eternity, the two of them just stood there watching each other. Christine felt herself grow small.

"You may kiss me," Ana said.

Hands behind her back, the maid didn't move a muscle as she waited for Christine to accept the treat. Breath shivering, Christine leaned in. Cautiously, she puckered her lips and placed a delicate kiss on Ana's bottom lip. Ana didn't move. Strangely, the lack of response made Christine desire stronger. She let out a slight yelp before planting another kiss, this time at the corner of Ana's mouth. Statuesque in her petiteness, Ana remained impassive, permitting Christine to kiss her. Christine considered it a great privilege. The mouth she was kissing was the same mouth that delivered both sweet and domineering words. She continued to worship Ana's lips with submissive kisses.

Christine was suddenly yanked away with a tight grip on her hair. She gasped and stared in awe at Ana's fiery demeanor. All Christine desired was to please her maid. Ana pulled her back in, this time pressing their lips tight together. Forcefully, Ana's tongue invaded Christine's mouth. Christine responded by purposefully crouching down to make herself small. When Ana pulled Christine's mouth away, the two women were panting.

"Are you mine?" Ana asked through clenched teeth, still holding on to Christine by the back of the head.

Christine's answer was instant. "Yes. Please do with me as you wish. I only wish to serve you."

Her words sounded surprisingly steady given her racing heart. Ana looked pleased. She released the grip around Christine's hair and brought forth her other hand from behind her back. It held a plug shaped toy, and from the purple jewel at the base, Christine recognized it as her own. This was the one she usually prepared for her ceremonies with, but Ana had seized control over the draw in which Christine kept her toys.