Maid to Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the Mistresses began to eat, Helen and I stood in front of the table waiting for instruction - two rather dishevelled Maids - one with her breasts exposed and the other with drying pussy juice all over her face.

When the first course was finished, Megan glanced up at us and smiled when she saw us holding hands. 'Josie, please clean Helen's face. She appears to be covered in Katje.' This brought laughter from the other two Mistresses. 'Use your tongue, Josie. I shall fetch desert.'

'Yes, Mistress Megan.' I knew what she wanted. I turned to face Helen and kissed her softly on the lips, she responded, and for a few moments, we kissed.

'Don't hide those breasts, Josephine. And please expose your friend's for us.'

'Yes Mistress Julia,' I whispered, and then began licking Helen's face and neck. I slipped the front of her uniform down and pulled gently on her nipples feeling them harden, she moaned slightly and nuzzled my neck.

'Don't you just love having two girls that will do anything for you?' This, I think, was Mistress Katje speaking.

'They are rather delicious,' agreed Mistress Julia.

'Yes but they look far too comfortable don't they.' said Mistress Megan as she returned to the table. 'I like to see my sluts squirm with embarrassment,'

The sound of hands clapping for attention brought Helen and I from our embrace to face the table. We stood, breasts exposed, flushed and expectant in front of our audience.

'What did you have in mind?' asked Mistress Katje.

'Josie, turn around and bend over.'

'Yes, Mistress.' I did as she asked, keeping my legs straight and my feet parted so the three women could see me properly.

'Reach behind and open yourself for us.'

I did as she asked, reaching behind me I placed a hand on each side of my bottom and parted my cheeks. I felt my vagina open and knew my anus was now fully displayed - it felt deliciously lewd.

'Helen, spank her ... hard.'

I felt Helen move closer and then her hand was on the small of my back. Without further warning, her other hand came down in a stinging blow on my exposed rear, once ... twice ... three times, bringing tears to my eyes.

'Very good, Helen. Now, bend over next to her and assume the same position.' Beside me, Helen bent over. We waited, displaying ourselves, listening as Mistress Megan walked around the table towards us.

I felt something cold dribble onto my anus and felt it contract at the shock. There was a moment as, presumably, Helen received the same treatment, and then a finger gently pushed its way into my puckered hole making me gasp.

'Stand-up.' I did so, and then glanced at Mistress Megan, she smiled.

'Walk to our guests.' I walked slowly around the table next to Helen, guided by the finger that was gently fucking my bottom.

'Katje, Julia, please offer my sluts your cunts, and allow them to pleasure you.'

Swaying slightly from the finger in my asshole, I watched in delight as Mistress Julia raised her skirt and slowly removed her knickers. Leaning back in her chair, she placed her vagina closer to the edge and then reached for a small jar of honey on the table. She tipped it slowly over her pussy, the thick golden contents running slowly through the neatly trimmed pussy to coat her pink fleshy lips.

'Time to eat girls,' whispered Mistress Megan. Still with the finger buried inside me, I knelt down and began to kiss along the inside of Julia Dale's thigh, edging my way closer to her vagina - she tasted divine. Beside me, Helen was doing much the same to Mistress Katje. I glanced up and saw both Mistresses kissing each other.

Something pushed into my vagina and I felt hands holding my hips. Mistress Megan was fucking me with a strap-on dildo and it felt so good.

The dildo withdrew, and then moments later something began pushing insistently against the barrier of my sphincter.

'I don't think I've ever fucked your ass with a strap-on dildo before, have I Josie?'

'No, Mistress Megan, please dont...' I managed to say before Mistress Julia pulled my face back into her pussy. Mistress Julia's Pussy was truly delicious, especially with the addition of the honey. Even the thought of a large dildo invading my anus couldn't stop me enjoying her soft delicate vagina for long. While one hand rested on Mistress Julia's knee to help keep my balance, my other hand found my clitoris.

The muskiness of her vagina was deliciously overwhelming me and when the dildo pushed a little firmer, I pushed back inviting its entry. It hurt as it forced its way into me, but I soon became lost in a pink cloud of lust and desire as my anus was fucked and my pussy became wetter. As I touched myself, my face became covered in Mistress Julia's juices.

It was a delightful way to get a promotion. Mistress Megan is delighted that Mistress Julia took to me so well and to this day claims she had no idea. I'm now Julia Dale's assistant in the bank, and when we close the doors to her office for a private meeting, nobody knows just how assisting I can be.

**********

If you enjoyed my story, I would love to hear from you, please email me.

12