Maid To Take Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Splash! Splash! Splash!

The first hit, I took directly in my mouth and before I could swallow the gooey and warm liquid, the second burst arced up through the air and splattered my cheeks. The third went as high up as my forehead, and even in my hair, and then he pulled back and I felt his come shooting between my tits.

I pulled his cock out and leaned up to take the spurting tip into my mouth. He was still shooting when I began to swallow the fiery cum hurriedly, unmindful of the fact that quite a lot of it was dribbling past my lips.

I sucked and licked till his rod became limp.

Yes, I was the master.

******

From then on, Abhi was putty. He refused to go on his beat the next day.

"To hell with the cab. I'd rather ride you than the fucking cab."

We lived in a small three-room squalid apartment with his mother and our four-year-old daughter. We used one room as a kitchen-cum-dining room, another as a bedroom and the third as a living room, which also served as a bedroom for his mother and our daughter. Between the bedroom and the living room was the small bathroom. The living room had a tiny balcony, barely six by four, overlooking a large rocky hill.

My husband convinced his mother to take our daughter out to the market for the day's groceries.

"You might as well also take her to the tea shop and have a cup of tea, ma. I know you like that tea," he told his mother, winking at me. I was ready to get dressed to go for work while he was still in his vest and shorts, having just emerged from the bathroom and toweling his hair.

As soon as my mother-in-law and daughter went out, he bolted the door behind him and turned to me, twisting his mouth in a leer.

"Okay, let's do it again," he whispered walking toward me, lifting his vest up over his head.

"I am getting late," I persisted, eying the bulge swaying inside his shorts.

"It can wait," he muttered hoarsely, slipping his shorts down his legs to expose his hard throbbing dong.

I felt the first gush of juices rushing inside my hole and when he leaned forward to grab my tits, still encased within the confines of my blouse, I shuddered.

He squeezed my tits brutally and I let my hands slide down to grab his tool.

Ah! It was so hard and hot. It was pulsating and I could feel the pre cum leaking out from the head. Furiously, I jerked his rod up and down as he hastily unbuttoned my blouse and then unclasped the hooks of my bra.

"Ah yes," he whimpered, spreading his palms over my naked tits, "Tits, yes, tits!"

I smiled. "You want to fuck my tits?"

"Oh yes, oh yes. I want to put my rod between those mangoes and fuck the hell out of them."

"Could you finger fuck my cunt when you do that?" I asked him, shuddering as he squeezed my melons and I jerked his dong harder and faster.

"How's that?"

"I'll show you," I replied as he slipped my bra down my shoulders and began kneading my boobs. "If you could let go of these mangoes!"

He laughed harshly, rolling the erect nipples between his fingers and drawing a sigh from me. "Watermelons, yes, these are more like watermelons! My God! Why did I not realize about the joys you showed me yesterday?"

I pulled away from him and rapidly walked to the wooden bench lying in the corner. I pulled it to the center of the room, eying his hard dick.

I lay on the low bench, bunching my sari around my waist and parting my legs till the feet were planted on the floor. My head dangled down the upper edge of the bench, my hair falling down to brush the floor.

"Stand here so that you can fuck my mouth and get your cock wet before you slide it from the top," I instructed him.

His eyes bulged out and he hastily obeyed. He had to hunch down at the waist to line his dong to my mouth. Without any preliminaries, he thrust his hardness into my mouth and I closed my lips around it, sucking it in, letting my lips wash the throbbing shaft.

He began to thrust in and out, his hands going to my tits and squeezing them. He was standing above me at the top now and since he was hunched, he could see my hole when I swiftly pulled my panties down my legs by bringing them together and above me. I slid them back to the floor, reaching down to open the cunt lips so that he could see the depths of my moist cunt.

I literally slobbered on his pole, letting my saliva dribble over it, getting it wet for the lubrication he would need. I could see his balls swaying as he fucked my mouth powerfully.

He began to groan and his hands tightened on my tits. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and let my lips wash it.

"Now, now," I moaned, pulling his prick toward me till his ass was directly in front of my face. "Put that rod between my tits!"

Grunting, he seized his shaft and guided it between my melons, his hands pushing them together to wrap them around it.

"Oh fuck," he cried out when his dick disappeared in the valley of my tits. "This is great! I never thought of fucking your melons from here!"

His balls and ass swayed and moved over my face and I stuck out my tongue to lick the flesh.

"Bend down and put your fucking finger in my twat!"

He went for it immediately and I bucked my hips when he shoved not just one, but two fingers into my sopping cunt.

"Aargghhh!" I moaned. "Bend down further and lick my twat!"

He hesitated for a moment and I reached out with my hands, pulling his face down. His fingers paused, wedged in my cunt and I thrashed with pleasure when I felt his mouth on my mound. Clumsily, he began to lick me.

"Don't stop fucking my cunt with your fingers!" I cried out, pushing my hips up off the bench.

He did as I instructed him to do. His fingers began to move back and forth inside my cunt as his tongue slithered up and down my slit.

I pulled his head up slightly. "That little hard thing, Abhi! Yes, yes, that! Suck on it, oh yes, suck on it!"

He took my clit in his mouth and began to suck on it. His hands had pressed my boobs together around his dong and he was pumping to and fro furiously. The bench creaked and rocked with the rhythm of his movements. I felt his throbbing flesh scrape the sides of my tit and I managed to take one of his balls into my mouth.

He was already on the edge of his climax and I knew he wouldn't be able to stand it longer. I moved my body up and down the bench, fucking his cock with my tits even as he chewed on my clit and plunged his fingers in and out of my hole.

It was what Jay called a quickie. A few seconds after he exploded in my cleavage and I was screaming my orgasm.

"Oh god, oh fuck, oh fuck," I panted, feeling his come splash between my tits. "Faster, you fucking ape, faster, oh yes, harder, harder, put those fingers deeper, yes, like that, bite my clit, ooohh, aahhhh…"

He was howling and writhing on top of me, still plunging his spurting shaft in and out of my cleavage. I felt drops of his cum splash over my belly and then he pulled it out and thrust it back into my mouth.

He leaned forward and laid his body on top of me, now in the classic 69 that I had learnt from Jay. As I shuddered and wriggled, I moaned and cried out, my orgasm ripping my insides out.

Both of us now spent, we lay like that for a long time, sucking and licking each other.

"I really don't want to go on my beat," he mumbled, letting his tongue swipe up and down my slit.

I was licking his cum off his rod that I suddenly had the idea. "You won't have to. You are getting a new job as a driver. At a place where we can't be apart."

12