Maid Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to talk to you for a moment. Come this way." He took a hold of her elbow and steered her to a door marked 'staff only'. It was an order to follow him so there was no chance to decline. Melody figured that was the end of her credit and they would process the card.

In a plush office she was greeted by another smart suited man seated behind a large desk. There was nothing on it except a leather bound blotter pad and she wondered if anyone used real ink pens anymore. He didn't look like a clerk, more like a senior executive.

"There seems to be a misunderstanding, may I look at that credit car." He said without introducing himself.

Melody fished it out of her purse and passed it to him. This man too spoke with quiet authority. "Do you have another method of paying for your loss?"

When he mentioned the figure she felt weak. A chair was produced pushing at her legs and she thankfully sank onto it. She looked up at the big man still standing by her then at the man who held the credit card and felt a fool. It was like being brought before the headmaster only more intimidating.

The conversation was a little one sided while she either nodded or shook her head in confusion. "Of course you do not want anyone to know of this, I am sure it would be embarrassing for you. We can be very discreet. What you owe must be paid or we lose our reputation so no exceptions are ever made. As your husband owns the house and you do not work there seems to be only one option. You will work here until the debt has been repaid."

Melody simply nodded. The words he used, the tone of voice, all added up to an order, though she would have no option but agree. She stood as ordered and in dismay lifted the hem of the dress to show him her legs. He nodded a dispassionate approval making no comment on the red suspenders.

She felt humiliated lifting her dress in this office before strangers. As he said there were many jobs in a casino but she lacked qualifications and checking her body over was necessary. She didn't know if it was the act of lifting the dress or his dismissal was more humiliating. She didn't look forward to being dressed in a waitresses outfit walking around the casino showing off her body to strangers either.

She hadn't noticed the other man leave or the woman glide in.

"Take Melody to the staff room and acquaint her with the rules. You can take her under your wing until she learns her duties." He said.

It seemed they were dismissed for without another word the woman guided her back out of the office. Further along the corridor they entered the bowels of the casino with its bare walls and myriad of corridors.

"I guess it's a bit of a shock to be so suddenly brought from casino guest to worker." The woman smirked. "At least with a body like that you won't be scrubbing floors. By the way, my names Shirley and I'm your boss. You've been assigned to the private high roller tables so no one you know will see you working here." She smirked again.

Melody was being judged by the cost of her clothes and found to be wanting. In the changing room Melody was assigned a locker and given a towel for a shower. Forgetting she had removed her panties she slipped the dress over her head.

"So! You're a bit of a slut then. I didn't put you down as one, well you won't be alone here we have all sorts."

Melody felt angry and humiliated but didn't know what to say. It was bad enough stripping off in front of a stranger and yet again she had been called a slut and with good reason. She quickly pulled her clothes off and threw them into the locker.

Fresh from the shower she found an outfit hanging on the door of the locker. Shirley had at least judged her measurements correctly. It was a surprise that this was different from the skimpy outfits she had seen the waitresses wear.

This was a bustier designed to push her breasts up and out so they balanced on top like an offering. She hooked the stockings to the belts hanging from it and pulled up a thong glad to be wearing panties again. Melody hoped the dress wasn't too short, not wanting to show her bottom off to strangers.

Again Shirley appeared without warning. "Ok. Let's get the rest of your things and we can get started. I don't bother with the rules you can learn on the job. Of course the one important one is no touching. They can't touch you and you can't touch them, if you know what I mean." She laughed.

Melody hoped they didn't run into anyone before she got the rest of the uniform. They pushed through a swing door and Melody stopped dead. "Now don't freeze on me Melody. You will do as you're told and that's an order, you understand?" She watched Melody nod her head and relaxed.

'So this is it, no dress.' Melody cringed. 'I'm to serve these strangers with my breasts and bottom on show. Why the hell did she have to say it's an 'order'? It would have been better if she had said obey 'me', but she didn't.'

"Here are your things, tray, note pad and pen." Shirley told her. "Follow me around for a few tables I'm sure you'll pick up the routine quick enough." She said.

Melody followed Shirley around like a lost puppy. As supervisor she at least had a dress to wear, although short and low cut, it was still more decent than just a small corset.

With relief Melody realised the men were more interested in the cards than her. As a new girl Shirley had given her a card table with quiet older men playing cards rather than a crowded noisy crap table. She also noticed her boss fluttered round swooping in to ward off any trouble.

Still she wasn't feeling too confident as unlike the others she was hypnotised ready to obey. She had been stripped of her panties, money, and pride then dressed up like a slut. Still so very vulnerable she was serving strangers with her breasts and bottom on show. Inside she giggled at the situation thinking it was better then crying. She was a slut on heat showing her body off to strangers and there wasn't much she could do about it.

At least here she was relatively safe, unless someone gave her an order, and even then they couldn't touch her. She felt a warm glow inside from the idea of being an untouchable teasing slut on show to a crowd of rich strangers. It was daunting yet fascinating to feel so aroused.

***

Jim took a break with Ronny wittering away about how lucky they were to have picked the right table. "They have more money than sense."

"I should go and see if Melody is alright." Jim said.

"You can't leave now! We are up and looking good. We can clean up here Jim." He protested.

Against his better judgement he let his friend persuade him to stay. The game eventually ground to a halt with Jim just ahead of his friend but well up on his original stake. He should have felt good from winning but quickly left to find Melody. He felt guilty as he toured the tables looking for her but it soon turned to panic when he couldn't find her.

He phoned home, no answer. He backtracked through the casino with still no sign of her. He was walking fast trying not to run wondering what he should do, wondering how deeply embedded the hypnotic state was. A woman walked out of a restroom and he asked if a woman wearing a red dress was in there.

"No dice honey. You look as though you lost a packet so maybe you shouldn't find her, just go home." The woman advised.

There was only one thing for it. He toured the roulette tables hoping not to be too conspicuous or a nuisance not wanting to be chucked out. He leaned over the rail and asked for the pit boss. Eventually he hit the right table.

"Yea I saw her. She tried to trick me into approving a dud credit card. Go ask at customer services they will know what happened." He said, relating his own version of events.

At least he was making progress tracking her down. When a security guard looked at him he slowed his pace. He must look a state, out of breath and sweating with anxiety.

"Is there some trouble here?" The same guard asked. He stood tall in an impressive uniform with a look that said don't mess with me. Jim realised his voice had grown loud with frustration.

"He wants to know what happened to his girlfriend. Seems a nice enough feller, wish I had someone like that to look after me." The information assistant said with a smile at the guard.

"Sorry, didn't mean to. . . I'm concerned for her, that's all." Jim said.

"I told him I can't reveal information about a guest, it's confidential. Jones, maybe you could have a word with him, help the guy out." She said with a wink.

"Anything for you sweet-heart." Jones replied, now looking more cute than fierce.

Jim smiled a warm thank you to the woman. Once more he was on the trail. He explained what happened leaving out her state of vulnerability. While they talked Jones drew them to a relatively quiet corner.

"I can't tell you anything either." He said flatly. He held up a hand to Jim's chest cutting off the protest. He buzzed the radio and spoke into it. "Hi Jake. You catching overtime or escaping that woman of yours? Sure, I know. Do you know anything about a Melody in a red dress, played roulette and lost. Yea, don't they all sooner or later. You'll have to speak up I can't hear out here."

Jones held the radio between them and Jim smiled. The radio was hard to hear but the information was vital, holding his attention. "It's in the log. Owes big time, Dan the Man interviewed her and she ended up serving the big hitters. What's your interest big guy?" The voice crackled.

"Nothing for now, keep me posted. That's one off the list you owe me." Jones said and signed off. "As I said can't tell you anything about a player but it looks like she's staff now. No can do either way." He shrugged.

"Thanks for that anyway. How do I get into the 'big hitters' place and what is it?" Jim asked.

Jones looked him up and down and shook his head. "You don't. They are very particular about that little club. You could wait for her to finish the shift. I'm going for a coffee you could tag along if you want." He said looking Jim in the eyes.

Jim was catching on to the way this big man operated and nodded. He was being led to the right place he just hoped it would be the right time. They passed the information desk and he leaned in close to the woman. "He's a nice guy I could see him looking after you just right." He noticed her blush and hurried to catch up with Jones.

"Thanks for your help."

"Never said a thing." Jones stated.

"Thanks for the coffee then."

"Thanks for the word with the lovely lady."

"Never said anything" Jim stated. He watched Jones wide shoulders shake with laughter, the only sign of amusement the man revealed.

"When I get off shift I come through that door to the elevators down to the car park. They were too cheap to install a staff elevator. There will be a change of waitresses in about an hour. Don't drink too much coffee." Jones said and lifted his large frame out of the seat to saunter off on his rounds of the casino.

***

Melody felt so embarrassed leaning over the table depositing drinks with her breasts almost grazing the cheek of each player. If it was a ploy by management to distract them it wasn't working for they ignored her. She stood waiting somewhat relieved yet disappointed at the lack of attention. Was she too old for this?

The players agreed on a break and stretched, looking about them blinking like miners emerging from a coal face. "Well you are certainly a sight lot better than the usual skinny girls they have around here." One of them said looking her up and down. She stood straighter as a reaction to the murmur of agreement rippling around the table unintentionally thrusting out both breasts.

"You can take my order young lady." He said.

She nervously stepped on high heels close beside him aware of their close scrutiny. Melody wanted to throw the pen and pad onto the table freeing her hands to cover her breasts but this wasn't an option. Besides, he had used that dreaded word, 'order'.

His hand slid over a bare bottom stroking it lightly as he looked round the table confirming the drinks and snacks with each of the players. Melody looked across the room, imploring with her eyes for help from Shirley, only the supervisor was busy and if she looked this way there was nothing to see. "Let me have a look at that list just make sure you have it right." He said, still stroking her bottom.

She wanted to step back to the waitress station away from this strangers hand but it seemed she was under his orders and would have to suffer in silence. Bending over him with the notepad her breast stroked his cheek and the laughter of the others left her feeling ill used for it was obvious they knew exactly what he was doing.

Bent over going through the list his hand slid between her cheeks and nudged her asshole protected only by the thong. A fingernail scratched the material pursing her pussy eliciting a light moan. There was no laughter this time as they became intent on avoiding attention from her supervisor.

"Your handwriting is rather good for a waitress, what do you do when not working here?" He asked.

"I. I'm just a housewife." She said with difficulty. A finger and thumb were twisting into the cotton of the thong pushing at her sex and asshole with the inevitable result. Despite her best efforts he was arousing her into becoming the hot slut she had been led to believe she was. It was as though she had been programmed to think of herself as a slut; worse than that she was behaving like a willing slut ready for anyone.

"You could never be just a housewife with such a delicious figure my dear. What else are you?" He asked quietly.

"I'm a slut, sir." She whispered. The words hadn't been selected they emerged from her mouth as though she were a doll and he had pressed a button. He was pressing the right buttons now as he found her swollen bud between the open folds of her pussy which he rubbed and teased.

Melody nearly collapsed on hearing the dreadful words uttered. It was all the more humiliating knowing it was true. She was allowing a complete stranger to excite her in front of his friends and they were keenly watching every moment of her torment. Were they waiting to see how far he could push her or waiting their turn to abuse her body.

"You will have to speak up us oldies are hard of hearing." He smiled.

She felt his fingers push hard into her with the dreadful awareness there had been no resistance as she was so wet and open. His timing was devastating for she had opened her mouth to repeat the awful truth as his fingers prodded her. With an outrush of breathe she whimpered loud enough for them all to hear. "I'm a slut, sir."

"Am I keeping you waiting?" He asked with a devilish grin upon his face.

"Yes, yes, sir." She breathed heavily. His fingers were exploring her innermost secrets before his friends in a room full of people. She wanted him to suck on her breast so close to his mouth she could feel his breath teasing a nipple. The slut needed to cum.

"What are you waiting for then, slut?" He asked, with amusement tuning his voice.

Melody didn't want to answer knowing only too well the question must be answered however disgraceful it was. "I'm waiting to cum, sir. Please make me cum." She whimpered still under orders to speak up, imagining everyone in the room could hear the disgraceful words. Begging a stranger to give her an orgasm was degrading beyond anything she had ever experienced and there were so many witnesses to her downfall.

He rubbed hard and fast still able to keep a passive face to anyone who happened to glance across at their table. A slight shudder jiggled her breasts all the time she tried to keep a hold of some control. Fortunately it passed quickly and he let go of her sensitive parts. Hidden by the table a leg still trembled and a spasm twitched at her eye.

He looked at his watch ticking silently on the table. "That's my game I believe, gentlemen." He said while looking around the table. Each of the gamblers pushed across a single chip congratulating him. "You had better clean up my dear then fetch the order." He said to her with a dismissive gesture of his hand.

The bottle rattled against the glasses as she poured. Snacks tore open to spill across the bar of the small server's station. She scooped up peanuts and anything else into a bowl not caring about presentation. Melody looked around the room. Despite what she felt no-one stared at her with a telling look for none had witnessed her downfall. She wiped between her legs with a bar cloth, pulled the crotch back into place and stifled a sob.

She had cum on a stranger's whim, exactly on time for him to win a bet, proving she was just a slut. So much for not being touched but then weren't rules meant to be broken by the privileged and after all she was just a slut ready for it. With cards in their hands they ignored her and the mess she served up.

"Where has Rich got to? Has he got a weak bladder or something?" Someone asked.

Wiping up the messy bar a tap on the shoulder startled Melody. "Someone wants a word with you." Shirley said. A younger more petite waitress slipped into position at the station and clicked her tongue loudly at the mess of split drinks and snacks. Melody followed close behind her supervisor afraid someone might see the state of the thong cupping her sex.

Shirley left her with a tall balding man she recognised from the card table. "My name is Rich and you will obey me, only me. Do you understand?" He ordered.

"Yes Sir." She answered. 'Oh! No! I'm in trouble now.' She thought.

He didn't give her a chance to think but continued. "Go to your locker, get changed and return here." He commanded.

Reluctantly Melody did as she had been told all the time troubled by this new threat. At least she had some clothes to cover her body but was once more without knickers. She followed him to the executive elevator without a word spoken between them. Up several floors to the penthouse suite and he had her safely sitting on a large leather sofa while he poured a drink for himself. She noticed he didn't offer her one though for once she felt the need of a stiff drink.

She sat still wondering what kind of trouble she was in now. The short red dress had ridden up around her thighs showing off the red suspenders and black stocking tops. The dirty little thong was left behind in the locker with what looked like her only protection from this stranger. At least she knew his first name unlike the man who had played with her at the card table.

'Damn! He looks the kind of man who is used to commanding people. The way he took control of me, with just a few words, was more effective than my husband or Jim. He paid off that huge debt so he probably thinks he owns me now. I even feel as though he does.'

Melody was hypnotised under orders to obey this man and completely defenceless, if the past few weeks was anything to go by. On top of that no-one knew where she was. He could keep her for his personal slut, a sex pet, compelled to satisfy his every whim. What if he was a sadist or wanted to collar and brand her? Would she be able to resist anything at all? Were there limits to how far she would go?

Melody tried to stabilise her racing thoughts, to try and think of a way out of this. It all came down to one thing. He didn't know the phrase to bring her out of the hypnotic state so she would belong to him for ever, unless he became bored with her. What then? Would he pass her on to friends? This could be the first day of a new life, a lifetime of servitude to men as an obedient submissive sex pet.

The thought was mortifying yet she could feel the slut influence warming her up, she was becoming aroused. Humiliation did that to her now though it seemed anything or anyone could excite her. It was so shameful to think not only was it impossible to refuse anything he wanted but she would be responding with enthusiasm to whatever it was, however degrading.