Mailing It In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I await your selfie

SA"

I acted without hesitation nor thought. I hurried to my mirror and took a picture of me in those pretty La Perla panties. It didn't matter to me that my erection was nearly visible through the thin material. I took more than one. I wanted to show my sexy bottom. Playfully, I bent over and looking at myself from between my legs took a picture of me looking at the mirror.

I uploaded my pics to my PC and attached them to my reply. I thought about how I should address my secret admirer and figured that she referred to herself as momma, then she must be a woman.

"Dear Secret Admirer," I began

"I hope the attached pleases you Ma'am. I must confess that when I received my first gift from you, I was confused. The same for the second gift of panties. But having watched the videos you so graciously shared, it became clear to me that you must know me better than I know myself. It is with excited anticipation that I look forward to the ensemble you so generously sent me.

My respect and humble regards

johnnie."

I read it twice for errors and found none. Deciding it was well written, I clicked send and held my breath.

The mail came and there was nothing but ads and a bill for the cable tv. I was most disappointed. "Was she toying with my emotions? Had this all been a cruel ruse to test me, to see how far I'd go?"

I dealt with those sad thoughts for an hour or so when I heard a honk outside. I looked out my window and saw the UPS truck pulling away. When I opened the door I saw a large box again addressed to me.

"Could this be,?" I wondered hopefully.

I tore into the box. Panties. Glorious panties. Thongs, bikinis, full waist panties. Oh, the beautiful colors, muted, soft pastels. Delicate lace on some, scalloped edging on others. I held a pair to my face and breathed in the comfort I knew I'd feel when I put them on.

There was more. Harem pants. Sheer, transparent pink, a thick silk waistband. So pretty. Wait. What's this? A matching bra. I held it to my bare chest. It wouldn't take much to fill the small cups. Oh my, but so many different and pretty things. Hot pants, crop tops. Mini-skirts, hose, a garter belt to hold them up. Dressing gowns, long and flowing. Medium heeled, open toed mules. All so very pretty, so very feminine, and all in my size.

"Who is my Queen who knows my sizes, including my shoe size?"

But in a 10" tube was the surprise of my life. When I shook it, out came a black, life-sized dildo. I knew instantly that this was what she wanted me to practice with.

A note in pink hand writing "johnnie my sweet girl. These gifts and much more are for you baby should you decide to allow me to claim you, own you, and lead you to a life devoted to cocks and cleaning my well fucked pussy. Is that you baby girl? Can you be that for momma?"

I was in heaven. Only a few days previous I was confused and stunned by the emails and panty-grams. No longer. It hit me like a ton of bricks. Yes I can be that for her.

I fairly flew to my PC.

"My Queen," I began.

"It is with tears of joy in my eyes that I write you. You have shown me your generosity and wisdom. I have nothing to give you in return but my promise to you that I will strive to be all you wish me to be. I will practice diligently with the training instrument you provided.

In closing Ma'am, let me say the words that once were not a part of my vocabulary; I am your most devoted sissy.

Respectfully Yours

johnnie"

It was only minutes after I sent that email that my phone rang. "Hello."

"Hello my delightful little girl. Mommy was pleased with your photos baby girl. And I read your email as was happy to learn that you are accepting your purpose in life. I want to hear you tell me what it is you want to do for me."

It took me only a couple seconds to know what it is she wanted to hear from me. "Ma'am. If it pleases you, I would be honored to suck cocks for both you and your man or men and clean your well fucked pussy. I look forward to the day when you bless me with that privilege."

She was pleased with me. "My delightful little homo. Of course it will be an honor for you to suck my man's cock. I knew you'd be a cock sucker for me. I had no idea that you'd be so eager to suck cocks though. And how polite you are my sweet girl. You are my girl, aren't you?"

"Yes Ma'am. If that's what you want me to be."

"It's not what I want dear girl. It is who and what you are. Now say it. Say it like you mean it."

"I'm a girl Ma'am. I'm your sweet cock sucking girl."

"I think we're off to a grand start baby. It would please me for you to come up with an appropriate name for yourself. johnnie is so pretentious, isn't it?"

"Um, yes Ma'am. I guess it is. May I think on that for a bit please?"

"You may. In the meantime, I want, no, I expect you to practice on that black cock I sent you. It's an actual representation of my man's cock, the cock you will take deep in your throat and up your boi pussy like the perfect little faggot cock sucker you are.

When you can successfully take that entire cock in your throat without gagging baby girl, take a selfie with it there as proof of your desire to serve the real thing. Then and only then will we meet. Is that understood? Have I made myself clear?"

"You have Ma'am. May I ask what you would have your girl address you as?"

"For now, Ma'am will do nicely. Bye."

And just like that she hung up on me.

And just like that, I began practicing with that black life-sized cock.

To be continued. AS always, your comments and email will be appreciated.

12