Maimuna The Somali MILF Ch. 03

Story Info
Somali MILF and younger Haitian boyfriend in love.
1.1k words
2.67
9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

As Salam Alaikum, people. Maimuna Jibril here. I am a 36-year-old Somali Muslim woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Recently, something amazing happened. A remarkable man came into my life, a beautiful young man from the island of Haiti, and I'm honestly falling in love with him. His name is Stefano Saint-Mathieu, and we met on the OC Transpo bus that I ride every morning from downtown Ottawa to the university campus where I work as a cleaner.

Stefano Saint-Mathieu and I come from different worlds, but we've actually fallen in love. No one was more surprised about this than yours truly, seriously. I never thought I'd love another human being after losing my husband Ali and my daughter Amina to the tribal warfare afflicting my homeland of Somalia. Stefano came into my life, quite unexpectedly, and he's been an injection of energy and passion into my otherwise dreary existence. I can't get enough of this marvelous young Haitian stud, that's for damn sure.

Stefano is tall, dark and handsome, and works as a security guard at an office in downtown Ottawa. He also studies at the university campus where I work as a cleaner. We were destined to meet one day, that's what I'm honestly starting to believe. Stefano makes me feel alive and cared for like no man before. Did you know that I've never actually received flowers in my entire life? The other day, Stefano had flowers delivered to me at my place in Vanier. How awesome is that?

You've got to understand that, as a woman born and raised in Somalia, an Islamic country, there are things which women in Judeo-Christian, democratic and Western-style nations take for granted which women like me can only dream about. In Somalia, marriages are arranged according to the wishes of the Elders of the Clan in which a young Somali, male or female, was born. You don't get to pick and choose. It's up to your clan elders, and the men of your family. That's the fate of women in places like Somalia, Djibouti, Somaliland and Puntland.

I cared deeply for my slain husband Ali and our daughter Amina, but Ali and I did not marry out of love. We were from two different clans that are culturally related to each other, so the Elders of his Clan arranged for Ali to marry me. Ali treated me with respect and kindness, but we didn't have a passionate marriage. In Somalia, marriages aren't about love and passion. It's the foundation for society. We marry for the continuation of our clans, our bloodlines, and our culture. The romanticism that Westerners attach to their relationships always irked me, until I met Stefano, a young Black man raised in Western society.

I was ecstatic, and that night, as I lay on my bed, I smelled the flowers, and dreamed of my sweet Stefano. My favorite Haitian stud was working overnight, and I seriously wished he were at home so I could thank him properly for the flowers. The following night, Stefano and I dined at Soleil Des Iles, a quaint little Haitian restaurant in the east end of Ottawa and afterwards, we watched the movie Annie, the cool remake with Jamie Foxx and that white lady from the movie Troy, and had ourselves a lot of fun.

Of course, the real fun didn't begin for Stefano and I until we got back to my place. I invited Stefano to my place for some tea, but we never even made it to the kitchen. Indeed, we went straight to my bedroom. As a tall, voluptuous and strongly built Somali Muslim woman, I have reserves of energy that would intimidate most males, but Stefano Saint-Mathieu, the gorgeous Haitian stud who stole my heart, is definitely not most men. And I'm happy to say that the esteemed Stefano continues to thrill me, in and out of the bedroom.

One of the many things I love about Stefano is the fact that he constantly tells me how beautiful I am, and proves to me how delightful he finds me. Remember that I come from a place where men are all-important and a woman's place is at home, away from any sphere of importance. Stefano appreciates me for my beauty, my brains, my dreams and hopes. When I told him that I got accepted at La Cite Collegiale, where I'm going to start studying Nursing, Stefano took me out to celebrate and encouraged me. The lad is amazing, seriously!

Once in the bedroom, Stefano Saint-Mathieu, the perfect gentleman, morphed into Stefano the wild sexual conqueror. A startling, wickedly sexy transformation came over my favorite tall, dark and handsome Haitian stud. Undressing me hastily, Stefano laid me on the bed, and proceeded to make sweet love to me. I lay there, completely relaxed, as Stefano licked me from my head to my toes. Stefano believes that every inch of the female body is to be appreciated and the brother from Haiti definitely practices that which he preaches.

I gently rubbed my tits together and clucked my tongue as Stefano buried his face between my thighs, and licked my pussy. The brother took his sweet time as he pleasured me, and I moaned gently, loving what Stefano was doing to me. I've heard all kinds of things about Haitians and their Voodoo magic, and I've come to realize that magic of the bedroom is what these people possess, if my angel Stefano Saint-Mathieu is any indication.

Seriously, a lot of my female friends say that most men consider eating pussy to be some kind of chore. Well, maybe that's the case with their husbands or boyfriends but my Stefano is not like the others. The Haitian stud loves the taste of my sweet Somali pussy. And he knows how to pleasure me down there. I cried out, orgasmic, after Stefano methodically stabbed my clit with his tongue while his fingers probed my pussy. Stefano gathered me into his arms as my body thrashed wildly in orgasmic delight, then kissed me.

Afterwards, Stefano put me on all fours, and eased his long and thick, uncircumcised dick into my wet cunt. I pressed my thick Somali derriere against Stefano's groin, driving his dick deeper inside of me. The Haitian stud gripped my hips and fucked me good and proper, slamming his dick into my pussy. I cried out his name, and we made love passionately. Much later, I kissed Stefano and thanked him for being all the amazing things that he is. Stefano smiled and shrugged, then we fell asleep.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers