Maimuna The Somali MILF Ch. 05

Story Info
Somali MILF dominates younger Haitian boyfriend.
1.5k words
2
11.1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

As salam alaikum, dear readers. My name is Maimuna Jibril and I'm a 36-year-old Somali Muslim immigrant woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Lately, my sinfully sexy lover Stefano Saint-Mathieu, the tall and burly young Haitian guy who stole my heart has been banging the hell out of me. Honestly, I can't get enough of his unique brand of lovemaking. Wallahi, I hadn't had sex in ages and Stefano definitely was what the doctor ordered.

The other day, Stefano and I crossed the threshold into forbidden territory, seriously. We had anal sex. That's right, I, Maimuna Jibril of Somalia, let that young Haitian stud stick his long and thick, deliciously dark dick up my Somali derriere. Is there anything more haram than anal sex for a Muslim woman? I sincerely doubt it. And you know what? I honestly don't give a fuck. I got fucked in the ass by Stefano and I liked it. Ladies, you've got to try this stuff, for real.

These days, my life is growing more exciting day by day. I got accepted at Algonquin College's Nursing program and I'm trying to save enough money to pay for my classes. I want to start in the summer of 2015, and I honestly am bubbling with excitement at the thought of being a student again. You see, in my homeland of Somalia, I was a Nurse. I want to go back to the work I feel I was born to do. Stefano encourages my dreams, and even helped me apply for government financial aid through OSAP...and I got it!

Stefano and I get along wonderfully, and I can honestly say that I am falling in love with this gorgeous, smart and generous young Haitian man. Earlier, Stefano took me to the movies, and we watched The Hobbit at the Rainbow Cinema located inside the Saint Laurent Mall in the east end of Ottawa. As we took the escalators upstairs after the movie, Stefano took my hand and brought it to his lips.

I smiled at Stefano, awed by his sweetness, and I proudly linked my arm with his. A lot of people walking around the Saint Laurent Mall stared at Stefano and I as we walked through the place together. It was the weekend, so the mall was pretty crowded. Stefano and I are from different ethnicities, different religions, and different backgrounds. Oh, and yes, I did not forget, Stefano and I are from different age groups. I'm thirty six years old and my sweet Stefano is twenty seven. Age is nothing but a number, as they say.

Look, I know what the world sees when it looks at me. I'm almost six feet tall, voluptuous, with light brown skin and Afro-Arabian features that white Canadians and others consider to be exotic, whatever that means. I wear the Hijab and traditional long skirt that observant Muslim women wear, and I get stared at a lot wherever I go. I'm a Muslim woman with a capital T, and people judge me from the get go.

What people don't realize or stupidly overlook is the fact that Muslim women like myself have the same emotional, sexual and romantic needs as other women. We're not another species, we're women from another faith, that's all. Of course, in Ottawa, people still gawk at me even though Hijab-wearing Muslim women are getting to be a common sight in the Canadian capital. The world is changing, but not everyone is willing to change with it. To me, I simply live my life without caring one bit what the racists and bigots think about me.

For the first time since my husband Ali and my daughter Amina were slain during tribal warfare in my homeland of Somalia, I feel something other than grief and despair churning through my chest. When I'm with Stefano Saint-Mathieu, when he looks at me adoringly, I feel alive like never before. I feel loved and cared for. Stefano doesn't care that I'm almost a decade older than him, or that I'm from the Islamic faith. He respects my faith and culture and never once tried to change anything about me. Stefano accepts me for who I am while encouraging me to be all that I can be. I love him for it!

Stefano Saint-Mathieu has unleashed a torrent of passion in me, and not just sexually or romantically. The Haitian brother makes me feel like I can do anything. I work as a cleaner at the same university campus that Stefano attends for his higher education, and I swear, being treated like I'm not human, it has taken its toll on me. Students, professors and university staff people all treat us cleaning crew folks as though we're something other than human. They need us to clean but don't want to see us. Bunch of creeps if you ask me.

Stefano was the only one at the university campus to treat me like a human being, seriously. The young Haitian man looked at me with empathy rather than pity or sympathy in those lovely dark eyes of his when he came to my aid. Stefano could relate to my plight because he knows what it's like to have a lousy job and feel completely and utterly unappreciated and routinely disrespected by the people around you. That's part of what drew me to this big and tall, burly but friendly young Haitian stud. I'm a Somali woman and a proud Muslim, men of other faiths and ethnicities are supposed to be off-limits for me but I don't care. Honestly, no man has ever treated me like Stefano, and I most definitely want that young man in my life.

Oh, and one other thing. I really like anal sex. Kind of an odd thing for a Hijab-wearing Muslim lady like myself to confess to, but whatever. Stefano was delighted when I told him how much I enjoy having his dick up my ass. That's why I decided to make it a regular part of our lovemaking. Stefano can't get enough of my thick Somali derriere, and I definitely welcome that sweet addiction. More fun for me.

Stefano loves eating my ass, and I swear, sometimes, his requests actually stun the hell out of me. We make passionate love every chance we get, and my sweet Stefano is one kinky brother. Stefano told me to sit on his face one morning even before I took a shower. Look, a lady needs to clean her cunt and ass before inviting male company over to visit those sweet spots. Stefano didn't care, the dude licked my smelly cunt and sweaty asshole as if they were the sweetest things he'd ever tasted.

Seriously, Stefano stuck his tongue up my asshole that morning before I even had a chance to go to the bathroom. The brother really, really likes my thick Somali derriere! How could I deny him some anal fun afterwards? Stefano greased me up with Aloe cream and worked his dick up my butt hole. I sighed happily as Stefano eased his manhood in my asshole and I began fingering my already wet cunt. I love the friction, it really gets me going!

Stefano buried his dick so far up my ass that I swear, his manhood tickled parts I didn't even know I had. What fascinated me is that the deeper Stefano's dick went up my ass, the wetter my cunt got. It wasn't long before I came, and I barely touched my pussy. How awesome is that? Something amazing happened right then and there. I felt Stefano tremble, then the Haitian stud cried out. Seconds later, Stefano came, his manhood erupting inside of me, and I cried out as I felt my lover's hot cum flood my bowels. Nothing could have prepared me for the truly incredible sensations that it triggered within me. I felt like liquid fire was coursing through me, and it was intense and wicked, and I absolutely loved it!

Afterwards, Stefano kissed me, then we went to the washroom and showered together. My boo and I cleaned each other up with soap and hot water, then returned to the bedroom. Stefano told me he still wanted some anal play, and when he told me what exactly he had in mind, I was surprised but okay with it ultimately. Stefano pointed to a bright blue dildo and smiled at me. I grinned and grabbed the bottle of lubricant.

I bent Stefano over and told my favorite Haitian stud to spread his ass for me. I grinned as I pushed the blue dildo up Stefano's ass. This was quite an experience for me. Role reversal is fun and exciting. Typically, Stefano dominates in the bedroom because, duh, he's the man. Still, I must admit my pussy was tingling with excitement as I dominated Stefano. I spanked his butt while stuffing his hole with the dildo, and I made him scream my name.

Much later, Stefano thanked me profusely for making one of his most secretive fantasies come true. I took my Haitian stud's face in my hands and kissed him. I love Stefano something fierce and I can honestly say that there's nothing I wouldn't do for him. We're happy together. The ultimate odd couple, even by Ottawa standards. A thirty-something, Hijab-wearing Somali Muslim lady and her twenty-something, burly Haitian boyfriend. Rocking and rolling in the Canadian capital. Now you've officially seen it all!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers