Main Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't comprehend any of this, but was powerless to stop it.

Bridget then knelt in front of me, crossed herself, and held her hands together in what looked like prayer. She swayed slightly back and forth as she continued talking quietly to herself, and occasionally crossed herself. She looked up at me, with my cock pressing against the towel she'd wrapped me in. She looked at me with an extremely lustful look on her face, then closed her eyes and resumed her meditation. I couldn't help but think about what it would be like to feel the baby-soft skin of her ass slapping against my cock, holding onto those firm round hips as I pounded away at her pussy, or blowing a huge load of cum into her warm mouth or all over her smooth creamy tits. My cock started jerking spasmodically, and the towel fell off and exposed me in all my manly glory. Bridget looked at my twitching cock less than two inches from her face, looked at me, and apparently reached a decision after her period of contemplation.

She walked over to the bedside table, picked up a huge, black, frankly cruel-looking dildo, walked over to me and held it side by side against my cock to compare. It was approximately twelve inches -- two inches longer then I was. She licked it provocatively, then walked away. She then sat down on the bed. She unbuttoned her shirt, and her milky 36C tits spilled out. Her sharp pink nipples stood straight up. She opened her legs wide so that I could see her glistening love slit topped by its puff of blonde hair. She then lay back and jammed the dildo into her pussy as far as it could go. I saw her shudder and heard her moan as she spent a good ten minutes attacking herself with the apparatus. She twisted and writhed, making guttural animal noises as she continued pounding herself. I saw her buck her hips up in the air and scream out as a tremendous orgasm overtook her.

The whole time, my cock was twitching and my balls rising, begging, begging for any kind of release. This hot, horny girl was less than two feet away from me, thrashing in her sexual frenzy, and I couldn't even touch her. She had not even spoken to me. She seemed to be acting out some kind of perverted religious fantasy -- it suddenly dawned on me that I was in a cruciform pose -- but at least for now all I could be was an interested spectator.

Bridget continued slamming away at her pussy with the dildo, at one point with a screaming effort pushing it all the way into her pussy so that, at least for a few seconds, it disappeared from my view. She then slowly worked her hips so that, inch by inch, the dildo reappeared, glistening and soaked in her love juices. She propelled it out of her pussy onto the bed, picked it up, sucked her juices off of it, then sat up and knelt on the bed. She placed the dildo pointing straight up at her pussy, then slowly lowered herself on it so that it disappeared underneath her short skirt. She then began bucking up and down on top of it, the sweat flying off her as she tossed her head back and forth. She screamed out as yet another intense orgasm shook her.

The next thing I knew, I felt a rush in my loins, jerked violently against my restraints, and saw a huge jet of cum rocket out of my penis and splatter Bridget in her face. Another jet squirted out and landed in her screaming mouth. Yet a third hit her in her heaving tits. Several other, lesser discharges landed on the floor where Bridget had been kneeling. I heard screaming and orgasmic growls from the living room. The other participants in this party must have seen all of this. They were whooping their approval.

Bridget had never touched me the whole time. It was as if I had become one with her fantasy -- almost as if she herself had willed me to come.

She swallowed what had landed in her mouth, then walked over to me. I was still dripping cum from my deflating dick. She took some of the cum on her face, drew a cross on my chest and then on her own forehead with it, then went to the bathroom to get some paper towels and clean up my mess. She still hadn't completely undressed herself. I was guessing this was part of the fantasy she was living out. She came back and wiped my cum off the floor and off herself (except the cross which remained on her forehead throughout the remainder of our time together). She then knelt down on the floor in front of me and, clasping her hands together and closing her eyes, resumed the prayers she had been saying before.

I could see the wet spot on her skirt where her woman-cum had soaked through. She murmured softly, rocking back and forth, occasionally glancing at me. This time, instead of the indecisive look she'd had before, this time her eyes were simply empty. If I didn't know better, I thought she might have been drugged. Either that, or what she was doing was some kind of pseudo-religious experience for her. She seemed now to be in a trance.

After about 15 minutes, my cock began to expand again. She then stood up, walked up to me, and began kissing me passionately all over my face, neck and lips. She jammed her tongue into my mouth and stuck it in so far I thought I was going to choke. She lifted her skirt and positioned herself so that her legs were open on either side of my cock, and clamped them closed so that she was holding my cock between her legs while she kissed me. She sucked on my neck, intermittently nibbling, licking and chewing lightly. She occasionally moaned. She reached back and felt behind her closed thighs, and touched the end of my cock poking out from between her legs. She lowered herself slightly so that I could feel the wetness of her pussy on my now-pulsing tool.

She walked over to the bedside, took a chair and brought it over to where I was chained up. She turned her back to me, bent over slightly and lifted her skirt over her hips so that her milky, pale, HUGE ass was exposed to me. Leaning herself on the chair for balance, she positioned her ass... and slowly, carefully twisted and pushed her warm, dripping pussy onto my cock.

She took my entire length rather easily. I guess that huge dildo stretched her out. She then began pumping back and forth -- since I was still chained to the wall, she was going to have to do all of the work. I grunted and pushed slightly, as best I could, as she ground herself against me. SLAP SLAP SLAP resounded through the room as Bridget quickened her pace. God, her ass felt so good, and looked so amazingly hot as it pounded against my body. I heard her steady cry of "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!", rising in tone, as her body convulsed in yet another orgasm. She looked back at me, a slight smile on her face, licked her lips at me and continued her steady, inexorable assault on my cock. When she wasn't yelling or grunting, she was continuing her strange mutterings from before.

We were both drenched in sweat. I've always found that it takes more effort to come when I'm still than it does when I'm participating. Bridget's pace was now like a fast freight train, as it seemed obvious that she was running out of gas and wanted to make me come. She was now screeching almost constantly, either through effort or orgasm. Finally, I pushed as deeply as my restraints allowed, cried out YUUUUUUURRRGGGGHHHHH and felt SQUIIIIIIIIIRRRRTTTTT SQUIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRTTT SQUIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRTTT, five times. Panting, Bridget reached between her legs, scooped up some of my cum and slowly, languidly sucked it off her finger.

We remained in that position for about 15 minutes after I came. Neither of us moved. My cock was deflating, but not so much that it fell out of her pussy. Finally, she disengaged, and my cock fell with a slap onto my leg. I could feel the wetness, as it was soaked in both her and my juices. Bridget finally undressed -- her clothing was soaked with both sweat and sex juices, both hers and my own -- and sat herself down at my feet, with her arms wrapped around my legs. She was still in her trance, talking to herself, occasionally crossing herself or making some other gestures I didn't understand.

She looked up at me, an empty stare on her face, and lightly slapped my cock. It hung limply. She did it again. Same thing. Then, I guess for lack of anything better to do, she took two fingers and masturbated for a few minutes. She caressed her tits as she did so, and I saw color flush the alabaster-white skin of her face. She seemed lost in her fantasy, and tilted her head back, eyes closed, breathing heavily but steadily.

She then turned and began licking my cock, from the balls to the tip. There was a slight spasm as it began to lengthen yet again. Every time she licked, I would grow a little bigger. Soon, she shifted, rose on her haunches and began sucking, engulfing the enormous, throbbing head and going down as much as she could before she gagged. With her right hand, she was furiously fingering her clit, humping her own hand. With her left, she was pulling on my cock, trying to stimulate another orgasm from me. She maintained this steady rhythm for about 15 minutes, then took her mouth off my cock and roared out a loud, screeching orgasm. Her whole body shook for about 30 seconds.

She then looked up at me with the same blank look she'd had on her face before, then resumed sucking me and fingering herself. I periodically heard sighs and moans escape from her. The only other sounds I heard was her steady slurping on my cock. As she came again, I saw a flush of fluid from her pussy coat her hand. She took the fluid, smeared it all over my cock, then, more quickly than before, sucked and jerked on me. That pushed me over the edge, and with a roar of my own pumped six long jets of cream into her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could, trying to keep up with my forceful orgasm, but finally gave up and let the juice drip out of her mouth and all over her chin. She took my cock out, and it continued dribbling cum on her cheeks, mouth and chin. She waited until the stream subsided, then licked off whatever remained on my cock.

Bridget then went into the bathroom and cleaned herself up. She unlocked the cuffs on my wrists and ankles, then led me over to the bed. She lay down on her back, and motioned for me to lay in her arms. As I did so, she stroked my face and hair gently, almost as if she wanted me to go to sleep. I didn't, but felt comfortable in her warm embrace. She was still muttering to herself. I wanted to talk to her, but was still enjoined by Maddy's original instruction - do not speak to her unless she speaks to you. Whatever she wants you to do, cooperate.

I actually started dozing off. But Bridget had other plans. She turned me towards her and pushed my mouth onto one of her pink nipples. I felt her shiver as I started sucking on her tit, and she pulled me closer in her embrace. Her soft skin felt warm and inviting, and I sucked harder as she began to moan and squirm. At first, I massaged her other breast, then caressed her ass. She moaned softly, and opened her legs. I inserted two of my long fingers into her vagina and softly rubbed her clit. She grabbed that hand and held it in place, moving it faster. She bucked and writhed under my touch, then suddenly threw her head back and screamed as she came yet again.

Bridget felt around, then found my cock and spent a couple of minutes jerking it back into erection. She then pulled me on top of her, took my face in her hands, jammed her tongue into my mouth, and wrapped her arms around me. She bucked a couple of times to give me the idea that she wanted me to stick my cock into her. I did, slowly pushing my ten inches into her as she also wrapped her legs around me. At first, I started pushing slowly, but as she started squeezing my cock with her amazingly strong vaginal muscles, I began pumping faster. Her moaning became steadier and louder as I pushed more forcefully in her. In between her moans and cries of rapture, she kept sticking her tongue into my mouth, so deeply at times that I was having trouble breathing. She bit my neck slightly and tightened her grip on me as we thrashed in unison. I kept driving my cock in as far as I could, pushing and twisting as she writhed.

I felt her shake underneath me as her latest orgasm hit her, and felt her almost crush me as her grip tightened even more. This time I felt not a sudden rush but a gradual buildup in my loins, jammed my cock into her one last hard time and cried out "Oh, God! Oh, GOD!! OH, GOOOOOOD!!!" feeling the massive explosion as my baby-batter sloshed into her pussy. I slowed down, and she kissed me all over my face as she held me close. We both were breathing hard, and I rested my head on her shoulder as she stroked my hair. We lay in that position for about ten minutes.

It was then that Bridget spoke -- the only words she said the whole time we were together.

"Hosea 4:14 -- 'I will not punish your daughters when they play the harlot, nor your brides when they commit adultery; for the men themselves go apart with harlots, and they sacrifice with the prostitutes; and the people that doth not understand shall be overthrown.'

"We are in the right, and men do not understand. You will fall. It is in your nature."

What I understood her to say, in the context of what was happening tonight, was that it was okay for women to act like whores, since men take advantage of them anyway. But then again, I'm no Biblical scholar.

She got up, gathered up her clothes and knocked on the door. As Bridget left, Maddy came in, wearing a stethoscope and pushing a cart containing a blood pressure machine and cuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Heart rate: 68

Blood Pressure (15 minutes after last act of coitus: 121/74

Oral temperature: 97.9

Female Subject # 3: Karen -- age:25; height: 66 inches; weight: 125; length of encounters: 3 hours

Male subject experienced six ejaculations, all through coitus, mostly in missionary position although in one case ejaculation was achieved via "doggie style" encounter. Visual observation showed all vital signs normal; regeneration of erection occurred anywhere from 9 to 13 minutes after ejaculation.

Female subject reported achieving 24 orgasms, 15 during coitus, five via male's manual stimulation, four through masturbation. She worked quickly, each coital encounter lasting approx. 16 mins. She reported little discomfort with the size of his penis, pronounced herself "very satisfied".

Female Subject # 4: Roberta -- age:23; height: 59 inches; weight: 94; length of encounters: 1 hour, 30 minutes

Female subject reported extreme discomfort during first coital encounter. Although she continued through the male's ejaculation, she reported acute pain in her vagina area. It appears that his penis was too large for her. A second attempt at coitus was abandoned after a minute or so. She satisfied herself by performing fellatio and masturbation on the male, who had three more ejaculations after the first coital encounter. Two of the ejaculations were achieved through fellatio, one through masturbation. Massive amounts of seminal fluid ejected in each case. During the last half hour, male subject used manual manipulation to cause female to orgasm twice.

Session was terminated when male subject began complaining of severe headache. After examination, I determined that the cause of the headache was the redirected blood flow to his newly-enlarged penis, plus several hours of almost continuous sexual activity. To facilitate his recovery, I directed that he be allowed to sleep undisturbed for five hours, then we would check to see if there was improvement.

When he was awakened, he declared himself fit, and that he had slept soundly. After physical examination and check of vitals (pulse: 66; BP: 114/70; oral temperature: 97.8), I pronounced him fit to continue. He was given another protein shake, which had two tsp. of libidifem mixed in.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I remember the tiny girl -- she looked like a gymnast -- who had been screaming throughout our one sexual encounter. I didn't realize -- until she told me, after we were finished -- that hers were screams of pain. I had actually wounded her with the sheer size of my dick. I felt badly, but she told me she had wanted me to fuck her that hard. Until I developed a mind-numbing headache, she seemed content to suck me off.

I had just showered and was drying off, getting ready for the fifth woman, when I heard the door of the room slam. In the half-light of the room, I could make out the figure of Allie -- five feet two, short black hair, muscular, purposeful -- striding across the room. She was wearing a dark-grey blouse, a tight-fitting short black skirt and four-inch spike heels. She walked up to me with a hard gaze in her eyes, grabbed me around the waist and by my half-erect cock, pulled me into the room and tossed me towards the bed. I landed on my back, my cock pointing straight up. She hissed, "You stay there and you don't fucking MOVE!!!" She pulled off her blouse and bra, kicked off her shoes and unzipped and dropped her skirt. This woman was ripped. Muscles rippling in her legs, calves and arms. Broad shoulders. Slim waist. Tight abs.

She jumped on top of me, slammed her sodden twat onto my cock -- she took me very easily -- grabbed me around the neck, and squeezed with both her arms and her thighs. The pressure she exerted on me was driving the breath from my lungs. I didn't think such a small woman could be so strong. She forced her tongue into my mouth, and gave me such a deep kiss I thought she could taste the last protein shake I'd just downed. I tried to push her off me, but she just simply tightened her iron grip and ground her pussy on my cock. For lack of anything better to let her know she was hurting me, I pounded on her back. She relaxed the pressure somewhat, and lifted her body slightly so that we could look into each other's eyes. She had a mean, almost venomous look on her face. She slapped me in the face. "Don't you EVER fucking hit me again!!!" she exclaimed. "If I want to hurt you, that's my fucking RIGHT!!!!"

"This is what happens when you're 34 years old, and your husband leaves you for a younger woman!" she hissed as she clenched her pussy muscles around my pulsating rod. "You give the best years of your life to a man, and for what?" as she tightened again. I yelped. "You get fucked over, like THIS!!!" She squeezed again. "And THIS!!!" Another squeeze.

"So what do I do? I try to make myself more beautiful, to get myself in better shape. So that people like you can come into my bank, OGLE (tight squeeze) me and my staff like we're a bunch of fuckin' twenty-dollar WHORES (tight squeeze), look at my ASS (tighter squeeze) as I walk by you, while you're probably imagining what would happen if you got into my PANTS (real hard, painful squeeze). You don't think I saw that day when I knelt down to pick up something, and saw you on the teller line trying to look up my fucking SKIRT?!?!?!? (LONG, painful squeeze) My tellers may get into shit like that, but not me!!! They're still just girls, little fucking teases, but I'm a fucking WOMAN!!"

Breathlessly, I grunted out, "I'm sorry, Miss..."

"Allie. Call me Allie."

"Allie. I'm 20 years old. I check girls out. It's what guys do when they're my age. I just thought you were hot. I didn't think you were looking. Thirty-four? I wouldn't have put you past your mid- twenties."

"Sure, try to use your hormones as an excuse. And FUCK your compliments. They're not going to save you from what I have planned. You're going to WISH that Jodi had killed you that first night by the time I'm done.