Maitresse Melanie Du Quebec

Story Info
African American student dates mature Quebec mistress.
1.8k words
2
5.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

"How long have you had those, ahem, kind of fantasies, Thurgood?" Melanie Durocher asked, and the fifty-something, five-foot-ten, statuesque and plump, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, matronly Quebecer looked intently at the six-foot-tall, handsome and well-dressed young Black man who sat opposite her. They were at the Tim Horton's located on Metcalfe Street in downtown Ottawa, just two people having an important conversation.

"A while, I guess," Thurgood Rupert replied, and the young African American man looked at Melanie, and sighed. He'd been living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, for a while, having been sent there by his concerned parents due to the gang violence in the City of Chicago which claimed so many young Black male lives. Thurgood, a native of metropolitan Chicago, missed his home state of Illinois and his buddies, and found the City of Ottawa utterly boring...

"Thurgood, there's nothing with a young man having sexual fantasies about an older woman, these things are quite common," Melanie Durocher replied, with the same patience with which she'd dealt with numerous students while teaching mathematics at Saint Augustin Academy in the City of Montreal, Quebec. Recently retired due to health reasons, Melanie was finding out that one could take the teacher out of the classroom but not the other way around...

As Melanie spoke to Thurgood Rupert, she noticed that a lot of the white male clients inside the Tim Horton's were looking at her and her Black male friend quite disapprovingly. One of those white males was a young white guy holding hands with a chubby Black girlfriend. The fool saw absolutely nothing ironic about what he was doing. White male hypocrisy at its best, Melanie thought with absolute disgust.

Melanie Durocher long ago developed a fascination with Black men and found them more real and more humane than white guys, and more secure in their masculinity too. This isn't a statement that Melanie made to disparage white guys, it was just a simple fact. The average Black man is secure in who he is as a man and doesn't need money, power or influence to make himself feel big, nor does he need to tear down others in order to feel like a real man.

Even in today's racially diverse Canadian society, a lot of people stare when they see a Black man and a white woman together. Melanie Durocher remembered times that used to be much worse. Back in the day, Melanie married a handsome Black man from the island of Haiti, ambitious immigrant and aspiring police officer Phillip Dumont. The two of them got hitched while studying at the University of Montreal, and became the proud parents of Sarah Dumont, Nicole Dumont and Matthew Dumont.

Life was great for the Dumont-Durocher family, until the patriarch Phillip Dumont died of a heart attack while working as a police officer in the environs of Laval during a snow storm. For Melanie Durocher, left to raise two daughters and a son without a husband, life would never be the same. Melanie tried her best, working as a substitute teacher for various schools in the City of Montreal area to make ends meet, and nowadays, things were alright for her brood.

Phillip Dumont and Melanie Durocher-Dumont's eldest daughter Sarah Dumont lives in the town of Ajax, Ontario, with her life partner, a young Asian woman named Lily Wong whom she met while studying at the University of Toronto. Nicole Dumont, the middle daughter, is currently living in the City of Paris, France, with her husband Jacques Latreille. As for the sole male heir, Matthew Dumont, he lived in the City of Winnipeg, Manitoba, with his Jamaican-born wife Rachel Thompson-Dumont and their sons, Eric Dumont and Luther Dumont.

Melanie Durocher is a grandmother, a retired schoolteacher, and an active participant in the Toastmasters program all over the City of Ottawa, Ontario. She loves to enliven young minds and encourages male and female students at the Capital's various colleges and universities to get involved into clubs and activities. That's how she met Thurgood Rupert, a newcomer to Carleton University's civil engineering programme. The handsome African American stud originally from Chicago is like a fish out of water in the Canadian Capital...

"Ma'am, my fantasies disturb me, let me show you," Thurgood said, and before Melanie could stop him, the brother from Chicago pulled out his iPhone and showed her something...disturbing. A porn video played, and it was mercifully on mute. Melanie watched the video, marveling as on screen, a slender white woman with a gothic look and hair dyed bright red bent a large Black man over and fucked him with a strap-on dildo.

"Oh my," Melanie said, and she looked at Thurgood, and blushed. Thurgood looked at Melanie and then looked away, wondering if he'd made a big mistake by revealing his shameful little secret to Melanie. She'd been a good friend and mentor to him, but that was as far as she wanted to take it...or so it would seem. He often complimented her beauty and intelligence, but his compliments often blew right past her. What's a brother to do?

"Sorry to make you uncomfortable, I understand if you won't speak to me again, I'll just leave," Thurgood said softly. He looked at Melanie, who seemed frozen on the spot. The tall brother from the City of Chicago grabbed his backpack, and rose from his neat. Bowing his head gently, he took a last look at the seemingly petrified Melanie and then nearly made a beeline for the Tim Horton's door...

"Thurgood, sit your ass down, I didn't say you could leave," Melanie said, and Thurgood stopped, and turned to look at her. Melanie looked at him, her eyes meeting his, and she did not smile. Other patrons watching their interactions looked at Thurgood, then at Melanie. Smiling, Thurgood returned to their table, and sat back down. Melanie smiled and reached for his hands, and then brought them to her lips, kissing them. Thurgood actually blushed, and sighed happily.

"Ma'am, I'm curious about female domination, hope that's okay with you?" Thurgood said softly, and Melanie grinned. What do you think her answer was? The two of them left the Tim Horton's, and went for a walk around the Rideau Shopping Center. Walking up Rideau Street, they walked into the adult store known as Pleasures N Treasures, and bought a few things. After that, they caught an Uber to Melanie's place in the Ogilvie area, where the fun really began...

"Hmm, I love enslaving and tormenting sexy brothers," Melanie said to Thurgood, as she put him through the paces, as they say. The tall, burly young African American student never knew what hit him as the matronly Quebecer went full dominatrix on him, showing him what white female domination ( many a Black man's hidden desire ) was all about.

"Yes ma'am," Thurgood said as he knelt at Melanie's feet, and kissed her lovely white toes. For a long time, Thurgood had been fascinated by strong white women, and at last, he got to experience one. Back in his hometown of Chicago, Thurgood dated a lot of young white women, but while they loved sucking his big Black dick and riding him, loving the feel of his dick in their pussies, they weren't into kink. For Thurgood, that was indeed a damn shame...

"Call me Maitresse Melanie Du Quebec," the curvy, bossy older blonde woman hissed, and Thurgood heeded her words. When he didn't pronounce the French words right, Maitresse Melanie Du Quebec smacked his face, hard. Thurgood winced, then nodded in pleasure. Maitresse Melanie Du Quebec put a leash around the burly, dark-skinned brother's neck, and led him around her plush townhouse on a leash. For her, the fun was just beginning...

"I love serving you, Maitresse Melanie Du Quebec," Thurgood replied, and the sultry older blonde went to town on him, delivering the sweet torments he craved. Maitresse Melanie Du Quebec bent Thurgood over, face down and ass up, then spread his Black ass cheeks wide open. After lubricating Thurgood's ass with Aloe cream, Maitresse Melanie Du Quebec donned a strap-on dildo and proceeded to penetrate his ass with it. Time for the Black dude from Chicago to find out what French Canadian female domination truly feels like...

"Shut up and take it, filthy American," Maitresse Melanie Du Quebec hissed, and she gripped Thurgood's hips and pushed the dildo deep into his ass. The burly young Black American moaned deeply as the bossy French Canadian dominatrix rammed her dildo up his ass, and then he began to squeal as she went deeper inside of him than he actually thought possible. Beyond concern for masculine image at this moment, Thurgood howled like a madman and it was sweet music to his dominatrix's ears...

After a particularly steamy session, Maitresse Melanie Du Quebec and Thurgood Rupert took a shower. While getting cleansed under the warm water, they got their freak on in a more traditional way. Thurgood found himself up against the wall, enduring sweet torment as Melanie Durocher, stark naked and looking very sexy, knelt before him, her blonde head bobbing up and down as she sucked the hell out of his thick Black dick. The brother from Chicago was in heaven...

"Ma'am, that's hot," Thurgood sighed as Melanie Durocher continued to suck his dick like a woman possessed. After getting Thurgood good and hard, Melanie flashed him a bright smile and then turned around, shaking her big white ass at him. Thurgood admired Melanie's big white ass and caressed it, then playfully smacked it. Thurgood rubbed his big dark dick against Melanie's ass, and then thrust into her. Melanie moaned softly as Thurgood gripped her wide hips and thrust into her, burying his big dark dick in her hot, surprisingly tight pussy. This was too damn good...

"Fuck me hard," Melanie Durocher squealed, loving the feel of Thurgood's big dark dick filled her cunt. She hadn't gotten fucked this good since her husband Phillip died, more than a decade ago. Thurgood surprised ( and delighted ) Melanie by grabbing her long blonde hair and yanking her head back while slamming his big dark dick into her. He fucked her roughly, just the way she liked it. The two of them fucked and sucked the evening away, and then lay sprawled on the washroom floor, spent but quite happy.

"I think I'm going to love living in the City of Ottawa," Thurgood said to Melanie as they sat on her living room couch, watching the second chapter of Luke Cage on television. The two of them were basking in the warm afterglow of some really freaky and fun, decidedly satisfying sex. For Thurgood Rupert and Melanie Durocher, an exciting new chapter of their lives was just beginning, and they couldn't wait to see where it would take them.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers