Make Me Cum Mom!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, I promise. Mom?' He moved back from the hug, he looked me in the eye.

'What honey?'

'You have cum all over your face and hair. Sorry, I made a mess.'

I ran my finger against my chin. Dried cum that leaked out of my mouth. Warm cum on my cheek, forehead and in my hair. It was a reminder of how wrong I am even though I enjoyed every minute. My panties were soaked.

'Honey, I am going to clean up and then go to bed, please do the same.'

I didn't wait for an answer. Before I pulled the door closed, I glanced back at Will. He was stroking his cum soaked cock, grinning at me.

'Good night, Mom. Just remember I am willing to help.'

He was guessing I would masturbate. Good guess.

****

I had to get to work. I checked both cameras and the captured video. Perfect! I can splice together the different views to create one clip. My plan was working better than expected. I didn't expect Mom to finish me off! That will make a great climax to the clip. I will make a short version to post to the porn site right away and long version in case I need it to further convince Mom. I will show her the short version to get her to cooperate with my next steps. Should be enough. Nothing like blackmailing your Mom for sex.

What a great plan. I knew Mom loved the erotic stories. When I convinced her to give me that hand job, that opened the door for my idea. Write an erotic story that made her the star as a slutty Mom cheating on her husband with a neighbor. She had told me about the three encounters with the man and his dog. I decided to base the story on that scenario.

All the details in the story would puzzle her. How did this dog walker know so much about her? Where she lived, the building entry and security, the layout of the condo, her dog Lizzie, her sex life with her husband Jack.

***

Ah, the sex life. The night before the hand job, I heard Mom and Dad going at in their bedroom. I snuck out to the balcony through the living room door, crept over to the windows of the master bedroom. The shades were not totally down. Yes!

Mom was between Dad's legs giving him a blowjob. She must have been at it for a while. She deep throated him and held position. He had to be cumming. His hands were pounding on the bed and his head rolling back and forth. Either he was in pain, or he was getting a great blowjob. Blowjob was my guess.

She pulled off and I heard her say, 'Jack it is your turn.'

'Will you quit asking for that? You know I don't like doing that. Jill, you understand right? Get up on top of me and work your pussy the way you like to.'

Mom dejectedly said, 'OK.'

I had the best view of Mom's body ever. I knew her breasts were big, but oh gosh when they are unleashed, they were bigger than expected. And her ass, the cheeks were taut and nicely rounded. But the best part was seeing all the motion. She mounted Dad's cock. She slowly moved up and down sometimes resting on his pelvis, grinding her pussy and clit against it. She picked up the pace, watching Dad just lying there taking it all in.

'Jill, go faster, I need to cum again, but you need to satisfy yourself first. I can hold on.'

The least he could do for Mom.

I had been videoing that whole thing with my phone. It slipped out clanging on the patio. I ducked low.

'Jack, did you hear that?'

'Probably another bird ramming the window. Ignore it, keep going, make me cum.'

I had seen and videoed enough, I snuck back to my room. I masturbated watching Mom. I had to have her no matter how taboo that is. I created a great plan.

***

So, the hand job was a good start to build from, video and all. I headed off to my first year of college. I worked and worked on the story. Not the greatest story but the reality - it was written to hook Mom. I spent a lot of time on the pussy licking scene, I derived the title from the scene to really get Mom's attention. I sense she is starved for an orgasm from oral sex. I can do that for her.

I watched so many videos and practiced with my ex-girlfriend. I offered subtly to her already but I was not surprised with the decline. When she read that part of the story, I detected a shift in her body. She reflexively touched her pussy before quickly pulling her hand back.

The story had published the morning of my homecoming I checked before getting home, it was in the new stories list, top of the list. Mom always checked that first. The plan worked.

Enough reminiscing. I need to get the short video edited and up to the porn site. It will blow her mind and she will cooperate with me.

***

What did I do? I sucked my son's cock! And I loved it. I am so torn. I want more of him, but I can't. My panties were so wet I had to change them. I intended to do the wash after the reading but never got there. AlI I had clean was a thong and a transparent baby doll top that Jack loved.

But I can't stop thinking about Will's size, how his cum tasted, how satisfied he looked. He offered to do something for me. Would he give me what I needed? A need that Jack refused to satisfy. I can't stop thinking about all this. I sighed and pulled a pillow over my face, I wanted to cry.

***

All set. The video was on the site. I was careful not attract to much attention to it. Amateur video with son and stepmom. Nothing pointing at us. Not featured on the site. Pay to watch.

In her bedroom I will cast it from my phone to the master bedroom TV. Standard stuff.

I decided to wear a tight fitting, white thong.. I needed to see her reaction to it just for fun.

Slowly cracking the door, I peeked in. She was lying on the bed with a pillow on her face. What's with that? Her legs were spread. We had matching white thongs. She had a top on, but I couldn't see much of it.

She didn't move. Was she OK?

'Mom? Are you OK?' I tried to stir her.

She sat up, discarding the pillow.

'Yes, I am fine. Thanks for asking. I just feel bad about what we did. I shouldn't be doing that with you, to you. I got carried away.'

'Mom, can I show you something that might change your mood?'

I didn't say improve your mood.

'Yes, please do.'

I sat on the edge of the bed, Mom behind me. I selected the bedroom TV to cast. Here we go.

'Yes Mom, take it in your mouth, wrap your lips around your son's erection. Make me cum Mom, make me cum Mom!'

'Mom, I am cumming.'

'Mom, open your mouth! Do it. Open your mouth!'

'Mom, close your mouth around my cock. I am cumming in your mouth Mom.'

'Mom, I love you so much. Thank you, thank you for the best blowjob ever.'

It was not more than 5 minutes.

'Take this fucking video down now! What is wrong with you? Taking a video of us? On purpose? And post it on a public porn site. Take it down. As your Mom, I order you take it down now!'

I knew she would be pissed. But the plan was to fan the fire.

'Is it OK if I leave the long version with last year's hand job up so that I can make some money?'

I was ready to duck.

'Now I know you are crazy. Who are you? What happened in college?' she screamed at me.

'Mom, I will take that as a no.'

'So, what are you waiting for? Take down the videos now!'

'Mom, I would be more than happy to do that. But I need something in return.'

***

I should have seen this coming. The buildup from hand job, the naked masturbation, my willingness to finish him off. Now the video. He had a plan that probably led to intercourse with his Mom. I need to hear it from him.

'Ok, what do you need in return?"

'Mom, are you happy with all aspects of your sex life with Dad?'

What a question for a son to ask a Mom.

'No need to answer, I know what Dad doesn't do for you. I can do that for you.'

I had to think about it. If he knew, then I would let ... no I can't let him do that. But it has been so long since anyone took care of me. He moved up the bed next to me. My eyes drifted to the tight fitting thong. Gosh, I had that in my mouth just hours ago. I wanted it again, but I needed him to take care of me first. I decided to go forward.

'All right, show me what you got.'

First thing he did, he stood up and pulled his thong down. Even limp, it was exciting to me to see it again. I am such a bad mommy. I felt the warmth of desire and tingling in all the right areas. Maybe I wanted his cock more.

He moved next to me on the bed and gently pulled up my top, brushing his hands lightly across the nipples on my breasts. Placing his hands on my shoulders, he directed me down to rest against the pillows.

He moved his hands down across my breasts to the strings on my thong. He eased the strings down, pulling my thong across my bent knees to the bed. I lifted my feet up allowing him to throw the thong onto the floor. He grasped my ankles to pull my legs straight.

***

My plan was to recreate the oral sex scene from the story. The scene that she reacted to during the reading. She will love it. I know it. Months of practicing the scene, I am ready to pleasure her like Dad never will. She would be hooked and will do anything for me going forward. Sex when I want it and where I want it. I was so excited. Sex with my sexy Mom!

She leaned back on the bed and spread her legs wide open beckoning my mouth, tongue, and fingers to deliver satisfaction to my oral sex starved Mom. Her recently shaved pussy was inviting. She was ready. I moved in and placed my hands on her inner thighs. I moved in close to her. I looked up to her for eye contact. She weakly smiled.

I licked her inner thighs, one side, then the other. I continued licking and then kissing my way up. I stopped short of contacting the outer zone of her sexual pleasure. She placed her hands on the back of my head forcing me in closer. I licked her swelling outer lips. One side then the other. I sucked on one side then the other. I pinched them together, kissed them, then ran my tongue back and forth across them. I paused to look at her. Her head was back, her eyes closed. She was enjoying the ride.

With my fingers, I spread her lips wide open, I inserted my tongue into her pussy playing around inside while resting my upper lip on the very bottom of her clitoris. I pulled back then inserted several times in a fucking motion always giving her clit a quick lick. She trembled.

Moving up, I ran my tongue back and forth across her clit. It was engorged. I sucked on it once. She almost levitated off the bed. I sucked again. I backed off to just swipe it with my tongue.

'Oh Will! Give me more. Take care of your Mom! I want it so bad.' she screamed.

I sucked on her clit. Once, then twice, then three times releasing and pausing each time to tease her, letting the anticipation build. One more suck.

'Oh my god I am cumming!' she shouted rolling her head back and forth. She grabbed the back of my head pulling it hard onto her while I kept her clit between my lips flicking it with my tongue.

Her body rippled from top to bottom, bucking up and down. Her pussy soaked with her juices.

She whimpered, 'Oh my...oh my... oh my Will.' Her voice dropping down to a whisper. Eventually she went quiet.

..........

'Will, my Will, where did you learn to do that? That was.. was so good.'

'Now that I have done my part, will you please take down the video?'

'Mom, we are not done yet.'

He kneeled in front of me.

'Mom, do you want me?' He moved his cock close into my swollen, wet pussy.

He wants to fuck his Mother! I could not imagine doing that, fuck my son? I can't do that.

'Will, we can't do that, you can't, you know, you can't have intercourse with your Mother.'

'Mom, I just did something for you that Dad refuses to do. You need to do something for me now.'

He changed his position. Right on top of me. He laid his cock lengthwise on my pussy lips, spreading them open from top to bottom. The head laying on my swollen clit.

His face and lips inches from mine. He kissed me easily, then harder. The dying embers of my orgasm rekindled. I shouldn't have but I kissed him back hard, slipping my tongue against his. I wrapped my arms around his muscled back.

Bad inner voice cheering me on, finally you are going to fuck your son. It is about time.

He pulled back and whispered, 'Tell me you want it, Mom.'

'I want it.'

'Tell me what you want?'

'I want your cock inside me.'

'Whose cock?'

'I want my son's cock inside me.'

'Guide me in Mom.'

I couldn't resist my urges any longer. I went all in. I took hold of his big, thick erection and placed the head barely inside me. I pulled it in further parting the lips. He took it from there. I felt the head slide further into to me as he pushed his entire erection in. It felt so good, so good.

'Tell me you want to be fucked hard.'

'Fuck me hard Will.'

He pulled out to the head just touching my lips. He moved back and forth against the lips and plunged in hard and deep. Gosh, I was loving this too much.

'Talk dirty to me Mom. Tell me how much you like it. Tell me how hard I feel. Tell me to be rough with you.'

'Will you feel so good inside of me. Don't take it out. Keep fucking me hard and then harder. Please fuck your Mother, fuck her till she cums on your huge erection. Cum inside me. Let me lick your cum soaked cock when you are done. Squeeze my tits, slap them around. Please get rough with your Mom. I love it so much, I am thankful for such a great son, a son who is willing to fuck his Mom.'

All during the dirty talk he was working hard fucking me, sweat pouring off his chest on to my rock hard nipples. I offered one breast to him, he squeezed the nipple and gently slapped it.

'Harder, slap my tits harder,' his Dad loved doing that for me.

He picked up the force, slapping one then other. I was so close to an orgasm.

'Will, I am so close, fuck me harder, cum inside your Mom.'

He was pounding me so hard, he stopped the slapping. He grunted and groaned every time he landed on my pelvis. The feeling I love so much was taking over. My world narrowed to what was happening between my legs, the only thing in my world right now. I needed to orgasm when he did.

'Will cum inside me, please cum, I need your cum inside me. I need to feel it. Hurry Will, hurry.'

He went crazy on the speed, he began to shake, he was cumming inside of me, I could feel the extra warmness deep inside me. I let go.

'Oh God, your Mommy is cumming too.'

Waves and waves of pleasure rolled through my body. I hadn't felt this way in so long. Never with Jack. This can't be the end, but only the beginning.

He collapsed next to me, his cock soaked with our juices, still leaking little bits of cum. I kept my promise. Grasping the base, I worked to squeeze out the rest of his tasty semen. I licked it from top to bottom and lastly took the head in my mouth and cleaned it. One last suck and kiss and I laid down, exhausted and extremely satisfied.

I requested nicely, 'Will, now will you take it down?'

He was exhausted too.

'Mom, you wore me out. What else can I say but yes.'

'Get your laptop, I need to witness the removal and deletion of the original video.'

'Would you like to watch the long version? It is exciting.'

'No thanks, go get your laptop.'

He stood up and turned to walk away. I slapped him on the ass.

'Mom, what the...?'

'Sorry, I couldn't resist. You have such a nice ass.'

'Thanks?'

'Go get your laptop before I drag you back in bed.'

I am hooked and committed now, he is so good for a 20 year old. His oral sex was ... was unbelievable. Such a strong orgasm. Who needs Jack for sex. Of course I will do the perfunctory sex for Jack all the while knowing I had a better sex partner one bedroom over.

We have most of the week to play until Jack returns from his business trip. For the rest of the summer, there will be other trips, maybe Will and I can go on our own trips. Relaxing on the beach, have a few drinks, head back to the suite open to the ocean breezes, fuck in every position known to man, while hearing the waves break onto the beach. So exciting, I love my son more than ever.

He was back.

'Come sit next to me on the bed.'

I scooted up to sit against the headboard which we had banged against the wall with Will's thrusts. Need to check for damage later, low priority.

He opened the laptop resting it on his stomach, blocking my view of his magnificent cock, the cock I now own. I snuggled up next to him, reached around the laptop and began stroking his limp dick.

'Mom, I like it, but I can't focus to find it.'

'Sorry, I just love the feel of you in my hand.'

I stopped, but dropped down to his balls, gently cupping them. He sighed, he figured out he needed to proceed no matter what I did.

'Found it. Oh my, there has been 10,000 views in just 6 hours. People paid to watch it. That's ten grand. I should have charged $10! The comments are crazy, people are asking for more. Should I post the long version with the hand job and strip show. I could charge $10 for it.'

'Will, come on, delete it. No other posting.'

'Ok. Uh-oh, problem, I don't see an option to remove it. Let me go to help.... It looks like I have to request it and it will be removed within 2 days. Shit! It might have thousands of views by then. Real money!'

'Ok, pause on that. Let's delete the source videos.'

'Mom, before that I have to confess that I wrote the story and published it to the site. It was all part of my plan to seduce you.'

'Well the plan worked! I am glad you did it. I am officially seduced by you. I can get rid of it I think. Let's work on that later. It needs work anyway, you should have asked me to edit it!' I laughed so hard.

'Sorry Mom, that was not in the plan.'

He showed my the list in the folder called Fuck Mom Plan. There were six videos!

'Will, what are all those videos in the Fuck Mom Plan folder?' I giggled, what a descriptive folder name.

'Well, this one is you and Dad, this one is the hand job the night before I left for school, these two are the naked me cumming in your mouth from two angles and these two ...'

He hesitated.

I answered, 'Those two are what we just did, right?'

'Yes.'

I thought for moment. I have an idea.

'Ok, as long as you don't show these to anyone but me, you can keep them. Plus, I need your promise that you will only record me and you or me and Dad when I request that. If you follow that, we will keep on having sex. Deal?'

I wouldn't really enforce it. I would never withhold sex from him now, never, ever.

'Deal.'

'Show the me and Dad video.'

Before he could start it, my phone rang. It was Jack. Before I could say hello, he was ranting. I put it on speaker for Will.

'Jill, what the fuck is going on! Did you read that story posted today. Jesus, it was about you! Are you having an affair? Did you write it, who wrote it?'

Before I could respond he launched into another rant.

'And the video, it looks like you and Will having sex! God, what is wrong with you? Giving your son a blow job, making him cum in your mouth. Who am I married to? How long have you been fucking will?'

I said calmly, 'May I respond?'

'Sure, go ahead and lie to me.'

'Both the story and the video came from the same person.'

No lie yet.

'The author of the story made it up based on saying hello to me three times. The video, if you look closely is AI generated. He superimposed Will and I on some other video.'

'Will and I have already talked to the guy and threatened legal action unless he takes the story and video down. He is working on both, he needs a couple of days to do so. We will monitor that closely. Bottom line I have been hacked in a new way.'

'Will, is all that true?'

'Yes Dad. It is feasible to generate a video like that. Nothing is original anymore.'

Will was behind me. He was caressing one breast, with his other hand fingering my pussy. He is so naughty. It was exciting talking to Jack while our son worked to excite me. I tugged on his hand and motioned to sit next to me. While waiting for Jack to respond, I dropped between Will's legs and with my free hand took hold of his cock. I wrapped my lips arounds the head. He motioned to mute the phone.